Ch#29 David_the_magician

It was nearly 8am and we we're running around looking for the car keys which has magically disappeared! The boat is supposed to leave at 9am, because it has to return before sundown (rules and all) but WE ARE NOT GOING TO REACH ON TIME IF THERE ARE NO CAR KEYS!!

And I most definitely wasn't the last person that used the car. Well, mayyyyybbbbbe I was but I wasn't driving! And no! Im not dramatic!
"FOUND IT." I heard Belle shout out.
I rushed out to make sure that we leave asap, I mean I love the sea!! And I'm not the most patient person ever, in case you haven't guessed already.
And I know you're all probably thinking that we were supposed to go to hawksbay once upon a time but we the hut cancelled but we ended up getting A BOAT!

"Get in the car kids! Zeenith go check konsay dabay bandnay mai lag gain." Baba orderd us as he took the wheel. (What boxes has she gotten stuck with) It's cute how baba always take the wheel, he takes his job as the head of the family very seriously.
"Phoppooooooo! Phooopppppoooo!" I called out running back in quickly.
"Beta idar hoon mai, khanay ki patili bandh rahi hon." Phoppo called out from the kitchen.
(Child, I'm in here. I'm tying the food pot.) Ah phoppo!! I've repeatedly told her that we've gotten enough food and snacks (mostly from the bakery for the trip) but no,   that's never going to stop phoppo from making keema paratha!

We reached the dock and soon took off in no time. A few hours and 9 fish caught! Yess! I caught 3!! Its pretty exhilarating and very relaxing actually. There was a time I thought how boring fishing is. A few vomits opps someone gets sea sick. Sorry Belle!

Fast forward to 8pm and we were on our way back to the dock. And mannnn I was so tried I could sleep for 3 days and 3 nights WITHOUT FOOD if that's what shows how sleepy I am right now. I shuffled into next to Belle and dozzed off.

I abruptly woke up to the sound of my alarm with a little too much shock looking around for the fire. It took me a few seconds to realise that this was infact my daily fajr alarm and not a fire alarm meaning I was more or less safe. It took me a while to wake up enough to notice the last day that has passed. I've lost the the time from 8pm till now, 4:40am to the fajr alarm. I managed to get myself off the bed and got ready for fajr. Do you ever get sooooo hungry in the middle of the night!?

No? Then I don't believe you're normal or I'm normal? To each their own normal, yeah? So yeah i know I'm basically bonkers or have the ability to turn everyone into bonkers. Enough bonker chat! Time for food!

I snapped the kitchen light open to once again find Dawood sitting on the kitchen table nursing a glass of water.
Does this boy loves water in the middle of night or what? And this time I didn't scream because I was too hungry to care.
"Good morning, Snorlax." He sad, His head snapped to mine when he saw me tugging myself to the fridge.
I shot him a glare, let out a yawn and opened the fridge taking out some bread and nutella. Nothing better than this right?!

"What are you doing up getting intoxicated by water?" I mumbled once my sandwich was made and I had taken a good chuck in.
"Oh you know, waiting for you to wake up and make me a sandwich." He said with a smirk.
"Keep waiting buddy." I replied gulping down my sandwich. What? This girl loves her food.

"Seriously though, do you ever sleep? Is your room not okay? Do we even go in there at night?" I asked washing my plate and knife.
"Yeah, after 5:22. That's when your dad comes out." He replied chuckling.
"Is the the change it timezones still? Its been a while since we've been here?" I asked frowning. Seeeee I can be nice contrary to popular beliefs!
"Nah its not that, I'm an insomniac, been one since I was 14. So I'm happy if it get like 3 hours a sleep at night at most." He replied.
"Why?" I asked my frown deepining.
"Why what? Are you going to force me to go to sleep too now?" He snapped.
"When have I ever forced you do to anything?" I asked appalled.

A small sad smile came across his lips and he replied. "Never, you've never forced me to do anything." got off his chair and walked out of the kitchen leaving me wide awake.

I had obviously gotten enough sleep to last the next couple of hours without dozing off, so I read the quran, fixed up the room a bit as much as i could have done without much noise and then I got to searching.
Searching what you ask? Anything I could find about Dawood. Why? Because something is not right. And I have a feeling that there's more to his dad story then they've shared.
And now that we're about to go back his dad is getting closer.

The next hour I went through every social media platform I've ever heard of, but came out empty handed, Dawood has been a private person until a little over a year ago. Since then all he's done is post pictures of him smoking or partying.
I was swiping through his facebook profile till I accidentally clicked on like at one of his pictures.

"No no no no no!!!" I shrieked out.
"Shhhh." Belle mumbled and wrapped herself up further in the blanket.

My phone instantly pinged.
David_the_magician: Tssk tssk.....Are you stalking me Muslim? 😏
David_the_magician: Scared? 😳
David_the_magician: I know you're still there, I can hear your heart skyrocket from all the way here. 💓
David_the_magician: Come on babe, don't leave me hanging now.
Zeenith_A_Q: Typing.....

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heya everyone! How's everyone doing!? I know i know its been a long time since the update but I've had half the chapter written since the last month. *fingers crossed* trying to be quicker with updates.

You know who's picture that is in the media!

P.s I'M bored of this cover!! Anyone interested in making another one!? Let me know!

Take care and stay safe!
Vote! Comment! And Share!

~M