Chap#5 Its on

"Zee whatever the hell you are get out of my room...now and what were you doing here you were performing black magic isn't it a plan to destroy me brain wash me."he yelled.
"It's not zee whatever it's zee-nith" I replied.
"And I wasn't doing any kind of black magic here ,I was praying my salah."

"Look whatever stupid foreign name you have I don't care get out of my room." He said pointing towards the door.
"As much as my parents and religion teaches me to act nicely with others you're one of the People I would be glad to kill and don't you dare disrespect my name ...I swear I won't hesitate to hurt you."

"Hoo I'm so scared by the threat of a little Muslim."he taunted
"And how do you end up everywhere I go it's like I'm cursed of seeing your stupid face everywhere."he added.
Zenith calm down you're a very patient person you can ignore him and move on just ten steps and he'll be left behind no curses no Problem  ya Allah help me forget him just 8 more steps now just 4 more and as I moved ahead his hand grabbed mine putting me to a halt which I Snatched out of his as soon as I could as if he burned it  ..
Haram haram haram
"How dare you touch me."I said fuming
"How dare you ignore me ,I was freaking talking to you."he shot back
"Make up your mind man you just asked me to leave your room"I said back and his jaws clenched.
That's just when belle came very early right might as well should have came 5  min later when all of it was over hey at least she's here now you don't have to kill him anymore my inner voice said shut up I said to it .
"Oh Davi mom told me you're home."she said to him.
"Izzy how many times do I have to tell you my name is David dai-vid you can even call me Dave but does I have to be Davi"he asked his sister exasperated
She completely ignored him as pulled me forward she's as crazy as me I smiled to myself
"Have you met zeenith,zee this is my brother Davi ,"she introduced us and I think I saw smoke coming out of Davi's ear like that In cartoons.
That's when a voice yelled
"ladies I'm home."which i instantly recognized as Gustin
"You know what go ..your whole band of misfits are here."the cold voice said.
I narrowed my eyes at him if looks could kill he'd be six feet under well so would I but whatever and followed the voice

"Everything's set up in the room let's go."Bell said to all of us when we gathered in the living
"Is your hot brother home?"Gustin asked.
I looked at him weirdly and Fiona smacked the back of his head.
"Hey !!it was just a question."he said rubbing his head.
Laughing it off we all made our way to bells room.
Sitting on her bed all of us were quiet as if we don't now what to do slowly the three of them looked at each other and fell of laughing putting lmao to its true words when they finally came to there senses
"Sorry we kind of do this every time we gather here ,because Gustin here has a cute crush on my brother."bell Said I looked at Gustin then back at the girls then Gustin then back at the girls.
"Zee honey if I was really straight do you think I'd be so excited about the sleepover."Gustin aided to my confusion
"That's awesome"I replied.
It was his turn to look at me weirdly,
"Um ..I always wanted a gay best friend."I said shrugging sheepishly.
"Aww I love you too bestie."he said and we all laughed.

The next few hours went by so much fun let me tell you this I don't watch many movies though I love to do they showed me all the movies that as they put it "should be a part of every teenage girls life"
I really liked all of them mean girls was awesome so was the clique oh and she's the man some of really the best movies.

Now it was Salah e isha's  time and I was contemplating maybe I should go home now David would kill me if entered his room again and I think I'd like to live a few more years cause I can't pray in bell's room that's for sure.
"You can just go kick him out of the room and say your prayers..what are you so worried about."bell said.
"It's his room and you want me to kick him out of his own room when he a.hates me b.continuously mock me being a Muslim c.disrespect my name ..the list could go on "I said.
"It's not just you ..he's really is an ass...well maybe he's a little ahead with you but whatever I'm sure you can put him in his place."belle said.

"Here take this ( she passed me a bat yes a bat) and kick him out of the room I'll even come help you"she said and we went to his room I was about to knock but bell kicked it open ookayy.
"There it's empty ..enjoy your salah and meet me back in my room."she said.
"A perfectly good opportunity to beat him gone."I heard her mumble as she left I shook my head at her childishness and started my prayer.

When I was done with salah and turned around   I saw him standing in the door way.l gave him a tight smile what I'm polite and moved to the door which her was blocking with his body.
"Oh no no stay since you love being in my room...better yet build a bomb I'm sure I've lot tons of stuff around here I'm sure you could use."he said still blocking the door way.
"I was only here because I had to be ..l don't enjoy being in your room."I said trying to ignore his comment about the bombs key word trying
"Can you please move I have to go."I asked politely
"Make me."he said.
"Daw-ood you're really insane ,let me leave your room since you despise me so much."I said
"You just cursed me didn't you that daood was so that I'll drop dead isn't it....and I Don't just despise you I despise all your kind."he said.
"You're really an idiot ,Dawood is your name..and what do you mean by my kind."
"My name is David ..not Daood...Muslims that's your kind all you do is kill people."he shot back.
"Seriously!!!get is straight your name is Daw-ood after the prophet Dawood (pbuh)also know  as David...and Muslims don't kill people bad people do ...Islam is a religion of peace like any other religion ,we've never been taught to hurt anyone...we believe there is one God (Allah) who's the Omnipotent ,the Omnipresent he is our creator and there is no doubt about it."I shot back I can't take anyone saying anything about my religion when it's such a peaceful one.
"You know what ? Prove it."he said.
"It's summer break soon I'm free you're sure as hell free prove it to me that God exists and that Islam is a religion of peace."he said.
I didn't even take a second to think about it.

"It's on" I said.

Author's Note:
Assalam o Alaikum,
Hope you're having a wonderful Ramzan ...
It's finally on ...stay tuned to find out let us know what you think of our zeenith and the jerk .

peace out :)

~M