Ask anyone in her hometown about her and you'll get a cluster fuck of answers, all of which are cliche.
Because that's who she was.
The girl with the glasses.
The girl who wanted to be apart of the 'it' crowd.
The girl who rarely partied.
And the girl who has head over heels for the boy next door.
But who she was and who she now is are two completely different people. But suddenly her two worlds collide when she receives some devastating news.
Leaving her stunning college life behind, Layla travels back home to help her dad with the divorce of her mother. While she's there, she decides to tie up some loose ends, clearing up some things from her pass.
Instead she ends up in the lap of a devilishly handsome guy who's determined to rock her world.
But who will win the bad boy's game?
Started: October 2018
Completed: January 2019
- PLEASE READ
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Chapter Five (Part One)
- Chapter Five (Part Two)
- Chapter Six
- Chapter Seven: Dry Humping In The Back Of A 2017 Camaro
- Chapter Eight: Plan B
- Chapter Nine: Lingerie and Ivy
- Chapter Ten: Late Night Antics
- Chapter Eleven: He Knows
- Chapter Twelve: Sleepless Nights
- Chapter Thirteen: His Plan
- Chapter Fourteen: Face To Face
- Chapter Fifteen: It's Over
- Chapter Sixteen: The Baby
- Chapter Seventeen: The Party
- Chapter Eighteen: The End