The whole slow walk home, I couldn’t get the image of him leaning in for the kiss out of my head. It reappeared every time I closed my eyes. Nate had learned my biggest secret. And I knew I wasn’t going to earn it back.
Meet Ashlyn Montgomery, a normal teen girl. Well, sorta. See, she's kinda a mermaid. And when she meets Nate, her entire world flips upside down. And then Aidan comes along. She's trapped in a love triangle, and the only stable thing in her life is her bestie Paisley, who doesn't even know her secret! What is a fish to do?
Reader beware, this isn't your normal love triangle. Follow a fish as she battles tough decisions and other challenges in Lie to Me: A Mermaid Tale.
© Copyright to iWantYou2WantMe at wattpad.com.
- Chapter 1- You Can't Just Meet Cute Boys and Kiss Them
- Chapter 2- We're Just on the Same Sidewalk
- Chapter 3- Later You Will Pay
- Chapter 4- I Kinda Maybe Sorta Really a Little Bit Liked it
- Chapter 5- That's a Bonus, Despite the Terror.
- Chapter 6- A Six Pack You Would Not Believe
- Chapter 7- I Get lt, You're Gorgeous
- Chapter 8- Lovely Voice You Have There
- Chapter 9- Aidan Pierce Just Stole My Lip Virginity. And I Liked It.
- Chapter 10- Nice Speech, Shakespeare
- Chapter 11- Why Do You Look So....Exercisey?
- Chapter 12- l was Their Muse
- Chapter 13- F.I.N.E
- Chapter 14- What Happened to Night Time Casual?
- Chapter 15- And the World Just...Stopped.
- Chapter 16- A Single Spotlight Shone on Me
- Chapter 17- Having a Seizure in the Air
- Chapter 18- Fudgebag
- Chapter 19- Were You Two Just Making Out?
- Chapter 20- It didn't matter. I love him.
- Chapter 21: Do anything else, and you'll be out cold.
- Chapter 22: No Second Chances.
- Chapter 23: The Ending <3