Children of the top Heros

By hahaimheretoo

(yn) isn't known by many. Her father kept her a secret from the world for her protection. Protection from the... More

Introduction
Little Midoriya, thank you for being you
Exams
First Day
UGH, another test
Rescue Training Part 1
Rescue Training Part 2
another day
getting ready for the festival
part 1 of the UA Festival
Part 2 of UA Festival
Part 3 of UA Festival
Part 4 of UA Festival
Final part of UA Festival
Hero Names and οΏΌFacilitiesοΏΌ
Training
Hero Killer
The Fight Continues
Another Day
EXAMS !!
Final Exam
Two Heros Part 1
Two Heros Part 2
Final Part of Two Heros
Mall
Pool Time!!!
Training Camp Arrival
Training Begins
Camp Attack
Under Attack!
BAKUGO
NOT AN UPDATE
Let's save him
NOT AN UPDATE
IM BACK
Going To Save Bakugo
Arrival
What To Do? what to do?
FINISH IT!!
Mighty Warrior
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Ohhh room tour!!!
The Test
AUTHOR NOTE
Deku vs. Kacchan
AUTHORS NOTE
The Big Three
Internships
ATTENTION READERS
Meeting
LETS GO FIGHT
NOT A CHAPTER BUT FAN DRAWING
THE FIGHT
The Fight Continues
AUTHOR UPDATE
Aftermath
The Betrayal
What Is It?
What?
AUTHORS NOTE

Part 5 of UA Festival

7K 184 207
By hahaimheretoo

It was my turn. After getting information from my dad about One for All, i gotta say i was a little bit more confident.

Denki and I were making our way facing each other about to fight.

Denki and I shook hands.
"Good luck. Your gonna need it." Denki said to me.
"You're the one who's going to need luck, i'm getting you back after what you did to me and the girls." i said confidently.

"READY......BEGIN" Midnight said.

"Get read YN. ONE MILLION VOLTS" Denki screamed. He was going full out right away, he wouldn't last very long! What is he doing? I mean easy win right?

I didn't know how to escape from his volts but to lay on the floor trying to dodge everything bolt. I probably looked stupid. But not as stupid as Denki right now.

"uhh.....haaaa...ughhh" he said noises after maxing out his power.
I got up from the ground and walked over to him. I waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing.
I turned him over and was pushing him to the end of the stadium.

"KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNCE. YN MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Midnight announced.

that was easy, i didn't even do anything.

I made my way back up to where my classmates were sitting.
"good job YN. you shown bravery!" Iida said to me.
"thanks but i didn't even do anything." i said back. Next round will be better I know it.

"Whose next?" i ask. Midoriya turned and looked horrified. "Uraraka and Bakugo" he said pointing down where they were standing.
"ohhh shit" i said.
Uraraka put up a good fight especially with her last attack. But knowing Bakugo, he would never gone easy on her.
"BAKUGO WINS!" Midnight said.

I went out to find Uraraka, i know she is struggling. I saw Midoriya and Iida walk out of a room for 1-A students.
"She's in there, she's trying to be strong." Midoriya said.
"Please YN go talk to her." Iida said.
I opened the door and saw that Uraraka ended her phone call.
"You did amazing Uraraka!" i said to her.
"Thank you YN" she said on the verge of tears. I noticed and went up to her and hugged her. With one embrace, Uraraka let every tear out. I held her, she needed a friend.
"Uraraka, you are so powerful, more then you know. You did amazing." i said to her.
"Coming from you YN, it means a lot." She said back to me.

Why do people say my words mean a lot. Tokoyami said that, Uraraka now. Did i do something??

"Cmon YN, we should get back." Uraraka said to me after cleaning herself up with a tissue i gave her. I stood up from my chair and we made our way to our seats.
"Uraraka, are you okay?" Iida asked.
"Yup, fine." she said with puffy eyes.
"Uraraka you might need to go back to Recovery Girl, your eyes are-" Iida started to say until i hit the back of his head to stop.

"Who is Midoriya facing next?" I asked.
The second round was next, it was Midoriya vs. Todoroki. Ohhhh mannn.

The battle started off with Todoroki shooting his ice and Midoriya using his fingers to block every shot with One for All. He's going to mess all his fingers up! I notice that Todoroki only used his Ice, not the flames that i saw earlier.
Midoriya kept making conversation with Todoroki. The words Midoriya was saying to him were getting to Todoroki. Something is going to happen.
"I'll be right back." i said. I wanted to get up close and see the fight closer. I made my ways to the tunnel.
The fight was intense, i heard Midoriya yell to him.
"IT NOT HIS POWER, ITS YOURS!!" Midoriya yelled.
With that Todoroki left side went to flames.
HOLYYY. WHY DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD!!
The last blow was about to happen. Midoriya used his fingers constantly and Todoroki used his Left and Right side. There was one huge blow. I couldn't see a thing. Ice went everywhere, debrief, concrete, everything.

"AHHH!" i screamed in pain. I looked down at my leg and saw an Ice pierced into my left thigh. NO NO THIS CANT BE. I...I...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I CAN MOVE!! OWW! IT HURTS!!

"MIDORIYA IS KNOCKED OUT OF BALANCE. TODOROKI WINS" Midnight said.

"SHITTTTT" i yelled. "AHHH" i screamed. I was so stupid going down here. I won't be able to participate the next rounds. I can't show anyone what i could do! AHHH.

I started to walk but i couldn't. UGH. I was on Todoroki side so he would see me if he walked into the tunnel right now. I can't let him see this, this will tear him down. I also can't let Midoriya know, his poor soul will be crushed with guilt. I made my way out as fast as i can with a great pain on my left thigh. It wasn't very far.

"YN?" I heard a soft voice. oh no. My day can't get any worse.
"YN, what are you doing?" he asked.
i was hiding my left thigh with the darkness of the tunnel.
"hey, good job out *ouch* there. You did good." i said trying to take the pain out of my voice.
"Why are you down here?" he asked.
"You...ahh....know, i wanted to see the fight up close." i said with a shaking voice.

*drop* *drop* *drop*

Shit my thigh was bleeding out everywhere.
"ahh"

"YN, are you okay?" he asked walking up closer to me.
"yeaªª. ahhh. fine." i said. "you should go rest before the next round" i said again.
Todoroki grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. His eyes went wide! He saw a pierced thigh bleeding with ice. His ice.

"YN! You hav...you..." he tried to talk but his guilt started getting to him.
"It's okay. i'm....i'm...ughhh....fi..fine!" i said
"I'm going to Recovery Girl right now." i continued. 
"Please let me help, i'm sorry YN." He said to me.
"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. I was stupid to be down here." i said trying to make him feel less guilty.
"YN, you leg is pierced and is bleeding nonstop!" he said.

I don't know what i was thinking but I saw Todoroki and he had half of his shirt burnt off. Damn look at those abs. WTF YN, your literally injure badly and in pain.

"damn. abs." i didn't mean to say! SHITTT
Todoroki reacted but shook that off and put one of my arms around his.
"Let's go." he said.

How the hell does he smell good after all this?

I was limping but with Todoroki's help I was moving a lot faster then i would by myself.

We made it to Recovery Girl. Midoriya was in there also.
"YN!" Midoriya yelled.
"Todoroki what happened?" Recovery Girl said to him.
"She...she got an ice pierced to her thigh after the big explosion during my fight." He said to her.
"YN! I'm...im...so sorry! it was my fault. Your not gonna be able to move on to the next fight. Ugh, you won't be noticed by superheros to recruit you!" Midoriya said mumbling.
"I'm fine, i just need this out of my thigh, i'll be able to fight. Thank you for your help Todoroki" i said.
"Todoroki, please go get changed and ready for your next battle. YN will be fine." Recovery Girl said that to him while pushing him out.

I woke up, i didn't know what happened. Probably the loss of blood. I woke up, lying down on a bed. I was still in Recovery Girls. Midoriya and my dad right beside me. I looked over to my thigh and it was wrapped. I was wearing shorts now.
"Good you're up." Recovery Girl said to me.
"YN, that was dangerous." i heard my dads voice.
"YN i'm so sorry, i...i..i don't know wha-" he continued but i interrupted.
"Midoriya it wasn't your fault or Todoroki's. I was at a bad place at a bad time."
"Recovery Girl am i okay to go to the next round." i asked her.
"No. I'm sorry. My healing quirk helped but it was your healing quirk that helped the most. You used to much of your different quirks today. Sorry but no." she answered.
"uhh" i said.
"YN, what were you thinking, wait i don't care. At least you're safe but we are going to talk later." my dad said.

I got up from the bed and felt normal. I walked around to see if my leg was okay. It was, but i was exhausted. I used to much of my power today.

"YN, you can go back to where your class is sitting. It is the last round. You'll be fine." Recovery Girl said.
"Thank you" i tell her.

Midoriya helped me walk, i was fine but he wanted to be sure. He still feels guilty.
"Midoriya stop feeling guilty, i'm fine. It wasn't your fault."
"I know, i don't feel guilty.....Just a little tho." he said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"YN, when i saw you in my vision during my battle with Shinso. I heard you call me brother." Midoriya said
"Yea I did, if you don't mind but i look at you as a brother. I don't have siblings. It's always been me and my dad." i said to him.
"YN, thank you. I never had a sibling also." he answered. I side hugged him.

I started to laugh.
"Uhhh, Midoriya this is the worst day of my life. First, Bakugo and Todoroki are suspicious of me being All Mights daughter, i passed out and was boiling hot to even touch, i was visited by passed superheros who had One for All, i got stabbed in the thigh by ice." i said while laughing.

We were at the 1-A booth. Midoriya and I sat down. No one knows about what exactly happened. Midnight just announced to everyone that i felt sick. Ugh i felt like a pussy.

"Glad you're feeling better YN" Kirishima said to me. I smiled to him.

My attention went on the two boys walking up to begin fighting. Okay Todoroki Okay Bakugo, let's see who wins.

________________________________
Did you guys like this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
98.2K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.