BNHA Kirishima x FTM reader

By AdrianRay05

Hey, I've realized that there aren't enough FTM stories with our favorite shark boy, so I have decided to mak... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
#BLM
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fun Update (not a Chapter)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note (New Story Ideas)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 22
Special movie Chapter 21, before we get to the next arc
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 Path A
Chapter 25 Path B
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
September 1st, Yorknew Trip
A/n VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 Movie Chapter
Chapter 45 Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Merry Christmas and Thank you so muchπŸ’–
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51

Chapter 50

113 8 2
By AdrianRay05

It had had begun to get dark and my husband hadnt returned home. He answered some of my texts, but he hadnt been specific as to what he was doing like he usually would.

Y/N😍: They're just holding me up at work, I'll be home a bit late.

Shark boi🦈: Its getting pretty late. Are they letting you out of work anytime soon?

Y/N😍: Idk, they're kinda being weird holding me hostage.

Shark boi🦈: Hostage? Weird way to word it. I can call in and ask if I can come in for you.

Y/n didnt respond right away. In fact he took about 3 hours before responding again.

Y/N😍: No babe its okay ill just take tommorow off

Shark boi🦈: Are you okay? Send a 😫 if something happened.

Y/N: No no im okay

Something was up. Usually Y/n would hate being at work and despite feeling bad that I would have to work late for him, there was no doubt in my mind that he wouldnt take me up on that offer.

Horrible thoughts clouded my thinking. I had to check in with the hero agency. I had to make sure he was okay.

Pulling up the number to our agency my hands shook nervously.

I dialed the number and waited for someone on the other line to pick up.

"Hello?" Came a male voice on the other side.

"Hey, its Kirishima, I-" before I could finish my sentence. I was cut off by a loud knock on the front door.

"Yeah? Kiri?"

I ignored the person on the other side as I peaked through the peep hole of the door.

H/c hair caught my attention and I immediately told the person on the other side that I was "mistaken" and fumbled with the lock on the door.

Swinging it open, I jump into Y/n's arms and dig my face into his neck.

"Y/n! Your back, I was getting worried!"

His face contorted into a slight cringe, "why? I was only gone for a few hours."

I straightened myself and flushed as I realized how clingy I sounded. I hated that about myself. I was just afraid that one day he would leave for someone better, or I would wake up to find that I was only dreaming.

"Sorry, you're right, uhm, do you want a tea or anything?" I cursed myself, I was being to persistent wasnt I?

"No, I'm fine, I'm going to head to bed." I nodded and leaned in for a kiss; he leaned back.

I stepped back and wished him a good night. Hearing his steps trudge down the hall I begin to let my tears seep through my eyes. Maybe I was jumping to conclusions but there was no doubt that he was acting rather weird.

I'd have to ask him about it tommorow. That's when a thought hit me like a brick. Where was Ciel? Wasnt he staying with us?

Everything was beginning to make minimal sense. I couldnt help but ask so many questions. I would've asked Y/n himself, but I didnt want to disturb him.

I walked into the kitchen to grab the open wine bottle. Reaching into the cabinet, I grab a glass and pour a small amount.

The stress was getting to me and anxiety was eating at my conscience.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

I groaned as I threw my head back. Putting down my glass I go to open the door. I assumed it was one of the people at the agency, coming to check if everything was okay. But when I opened the door, I was faced with a few familiar faces.

"We need to talk." Stated Bakugou.

"About what?" I was just about annoyed. It was late and my head began to hurt with all of the questions running through my head.

"Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.6K 42
Daike Kaminari isn't like other girls her age. While other girls were shopping and doing each other's makeup, she was playing video games and tossing...
8.7K 424 21
𝙲/πš†; π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš/π™Άπš˜πš›πšŽ/πšƒπš‘πš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš„πš™/π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘. π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πšŒπšŽπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš’πš˜πš— - What if Denki gets Hanahaki, but h...
453 23 9
Bakugou Katsuki x Trans Masc Reader Rivals to lovers. Bakugo is always second to (Name). He hates it but he can't deny he feels something odd when wi...
37K 363 33
You might aldready know: izuku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle sch...