Marvel Preferences and Imagin...

By Mrs_Nomad

Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Clint Barton Wanda Maximoff Pietro Maximoff T'Challa Peter Parker Tony... More

#1 ~ How You Meet
#2 ~ How You Sleep
#3 ~ Your First Argument
#4 ~ His Favourite Thing About You
#5 ~ He Comes Home From A Mission
#6 ~ What He Calls You
#7 ~ You're Insecure
#8 ~ TV Programme You Watch
#9 ~ He says 'I love you'
#10 ~ His Hugs
#11 ~ He Saves You
#12 ~ You See Him Cry For The First Time
#13 ~ On Your Period
#14 ~ You Hear Him Talk About You
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 1
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 2
#16 ~ They Meet Your Family | Pt. 1
#16 ~ They Meet Your Parents | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ -Nico_DiAngelo-
Steve Rogers Gets Jealous
Imagine ~ Shayna_Holmes
Imagine ~ Nicky66
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ TheCreatorOf1Derland
Imagine ~ SamMaggiolino
Imagine ~ jaidaXdanes
Imagine ~ xxavengersloverxx
Imagine ~ sb3367
Imagine ~ ThenaOdinson
Imagine ~ alliegatur
Imagine ~ BrookeKnight085
Imagine ~ Boymeetsworldfanmel
Imagine ~ Desmond_Hume
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ kjsd562
Imagine ~ ChancellorTheRapper
Imagine ~ astory4you
Imagine ~ WitchDoctor21
Imagine ~ AvalonLaurel
Imagine ~ Samarra_Lovely
Imagine ~ Luna_is_a_kitten
Imagine ~ Holliebee12
Imagine ~ PurdyPinja
Imagine ~ XxRobynErinxX
Imagine ~ Widowsbite1120
Pregnancy Series: Steve
Pregnancy Series: Tony
Pregnancy Series: Thor
Pregnancy Series: Bruce
Pregnancy Series: Clint
Pregnancy Series ~ Loki
#17 ~ Christmas Together| Pt. 1
#17 ~ Christmas Together | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ ghita21
Please read + requests are open
Imagine - Star-Bucky-Lover x Bucky
Imagine - alt_geek_trash x Bruce
Clint x short reader : MadisonGupton
Reacting to homophobia preference : That-someone

Imagine ~ -sunnyniall

4.1K 120 8
By Mrs_Nomad

Imagine ~ -sunnyniall

You woke up and decided to go for an early run before Loki woke up. You quietly got out of bed and grabbed your running clothes from your dresser. You decided to get changed in the bathroom, so you didn't wake Loki, and grabbed everything you needed. As you looked out the window you saw it was too cold to run so you decided you would go to the gym instead and run on the treadmill. After you were dressed you realised that although you had taken your hairbrush you didn't have any hair-bobbles with you. You mentally sighed and rolled your eyes before creeping back into your bedroom and grabbing a hair-bobble. Unfortunately you managed to stumble into your dressing table and knocked everything on it, over. You swore quietly. You heard Loki shuffled around before saying "Where do you think you're going wearing that?"

You frowned as you turned around. "Wearing what?" Looking down you just saw the clothes you had chosen to go running in. You were wearing a green strapped purple and blue sports top along with three quarter black trousers. The trousers were kind of tight but you didn't see the problem. "Wearing what?" Loki mimicked your voice, which angered you. You had always hated it when he did that. He saw your evident anger and explained himself. "Jana, that top is basically a bra not to mention how tight those trousers are!" He had stood up during his little rant and his face was now the picture of anger. You tried to remain calm, his tone was angering you more than the content of what he was saying. "Loki, I'm going to the gym, most people wear tight clothes. Even the girls." His expressions didn't change. "Are there men at your gym?" You sighed, he was starting to get on your nerves. "Loki it doesn't matter! No one stares at each other - it's not like that!" You said almost shouting. Loki scoffed. "Any where there are women dress like that men are going to stare!"
"It's not like I'm even exposing that much! All you can see is my stomach and back!"

Loki's face darkened “Well what I can see is too much in my opinion!" You held back a sarcastic laugh "Well to be honest your opinion isn't bothering me that much except to piss me off!" You were furious by now "I'm not letting you leave this house wearing that and..." You interrupted him, shocked by his comment. You don't own me Loki, I am not some possession! You cannot and you will not stop me leaving this house dressed however I want! I am comfortable in these clothes and I am sure no men will be looking at me inappropriately - there aren't normally that many men when I'm there anyway! Goodbye Loki, I'll be back around lunch time!" Then you turned and stormed from your house grabbing a few things you needed along the way.

Later on at the gym while you were on the treadmill you sensed someone staring at you. You casually looked around and spotted 3 men all lifting weights and looking at you; they seemed to be having a discussion about you. You sighed as you ran. You had told Loki the truth about there never being men when you came here, however you didn't usually come at this time of the day. Normally your visits were after work however, as today was a Saturday, you came in the morning. Loki had been right there were a lot more men than women here today and you did feel slightly uncomfortable. Not because of the look of your body but because of how the men were looking at you. They looked lustful and it scared you.

A little while later you got off the treadmill to refill your water bottle. As you reached the water fountain a large man came up as well. You smiled awkwardly at him and went to fill your bottle when you heard his voice. "You looked like you were running pretty hard." You frowned internally. 'What sort of pick up line was that?' You thought. "Yeah I guess." You said wanting to keep the conversation short. "Not very women have the commitment you obviously have" He gestured up and down your body. You went to say something about the few women present at the moment but he cut you off. "It's good to know a woman has commitment, it's hard to find someone who likes the same things as me. I'm Scott by the way." He said holding out his hand. "Jana" you shook his hand, wanting to go and stretch somewhere far away from him. "Well umm.... I've got to go stretch so it was nice meeting you." You did an awkward head bob thing as you walked away. But that was not the end of Scott.

He jogged after you and stood next to you as you began to cool down. "I was thinking that since we get along so well that we could get dinner sometime?" You heard him say. That made you stand upright straight away. 'God this man was so forward and how did he think you got along well?' "I've actually got a boyfriend, sorry Scott." His persistence didn't falter though. "Where is he then?" You swallowed. "He's not here right now, he doesn't really work out." You trailed off. "Wouldn't you rather be with someone who has similar interests to you?" You cursed yourself in your head. 'Why hadn't you listened to Loki earlier? None of this would be happening!' "I'm very happy with my boyfriend thank you." You said firmly as you carried on with your stretches. As you stood up again you saw that Scott expression had darkened. "Look your making me stupid in front of my mates so quit acting like a bitch okay?" He hissed shocking you a bit. You glanced over to men you saw earlier and noticed there were only two; Scott must have been one of them. You just stood up straighter and said "Goodbye Scott!" Then you stalked off to the changing rooms. There was nobody else in the changing room so you had a quick shower and got dressed in some clothes you had brought with you.

As you opened the door to the changing rooms someone stepped out in front of you. You stumbled backwards from the figure surprising closeness but you felt a strong arm wrap around your face before you could land on the floor. You were pulled upright and into a hard chest. You struggled to get out of the persons arms when you heard an unfortunately familiar voice. "I liked you better with the other clothes on" You gulped and stopped struggling. "Scott let me go." He chuckled "No, I'm here to have what I deserve." Then he pushed you back into the changing rooms and locked the door behind him. You scrambled to get as far away from him as possible but he quickly cornered you. You were scared now. He ripped your shirt down the middle and pulled it off. You were constantly fighting but to no prevail. He shoved you into a wall of lockers and you hit your head hard, causing you to feel dizzy and weak. Tears were streaming down your face now. You went to scream but Scott clamped his hand down on your mouth. He pulled your leggings down and threw you on a nearby bench. He went to climb on top of you but suddenly the door burst open.

A figure ran in and jumped on Scott, sheer surprise taking him down. The man started to punch Scott repeatedly, scaring you even more. You scrambled off the bench and pulled your leggings back up, not even bothering with your ripped t-shirt. "Please stop!" You shouted drawing the man's punching to a halt. He had saved you and you didn't want to him to go to jail for almost killing Scott. The man stood with his back to you and you recognised him. "Loki?" You whispered shakily. He turned you saw it was him. He raced over to you and swept you into his arms. "Jana are you okay? That mewling quim didn't do anything did he?" You just cried more and sank into Loki's embrace. He sat down and pulled you into his lap murmuring comforting words to you. "Jana, I'm here now, it's okay." You stopped crying soon and stood up, grabbing a tissue to wipe your eyes. "Next time I promise I'll listen to you." You said weakly o Loki. He shook his head jokingly and pulled you in for another hug "I'm just glad you're okay. I'm a bit annoyed you wouldn't let me kill this man though!" You pushed him gently and he laughed at your reaction. "How did you know I was in trouble?" You asked.

"Well I didn't. I just felt really bad about how we left our argument so I came here to look or you. I asked some people if they'd seen you. I was told you had gone to the changing rooms so then I had to try and find them. Eventually I did and the door was locked so I waited for a few minutes but I heard a ban so I tried to see through the glass and I saw you thrown onto the bench and a man about to climb on top." You kissed Loki and he held you close. "I'm sorry about this morning." you said gently to him. "Don't be, it was just a stupid argument!" He replied immediately. "C'mon lets go." he said taking your hand and grabbing you bag. "Loki" you said pulling his attention back to you. "Yeah?" You frowned "My shirt's ripped and I don't want to go out in this." You said gesturing to the sports top you were wearing. "Umm... here have my jacket." He shrugged off his hoodie and handed it to you, you smiled gratefully and accepted it. "Did he rip your shirt?" Loki asked tensely. You nodded. Loki looked over to Scott's unconscious body and scowled. "Loki do we have any ice packs at home?" You asked quickly. He looked puzzled "Yeah why?" You pointed to your head. "I hit my head when Scott pushed me into the lockers" Loki looked so angry it scared you. "Scott? Do you know him?" You shook your head quickly "No, no. He introduced himself while we were in the gym but because I rejected him I guess he got angry." Then Loki strode forward and grabbed your hand. He pulled you from the gym and to his car, not even stopping to explain anything to the staff. When you reached the car you managed to pull your hand away. You put your arms around his neck and stroked his cheek. "Loki, calm down, I'm fine. I just have a bit of a bruise on my head that's all. You came and save me in time. Scott will go to jail for what he's done and everything will be okay." He sighed deeply and pulled you close. "I know it's just I was terrified when I realised what he was doing to you. I thought I wouldn't be able to save you." You cut him off "But you did." He smiled.
_________________
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for the request!!

Please vote!!

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.5K 135
REQUESTS HAVE REOPENED This is just a bunch of random imagines I've come up with. You can request if you want! More details in the first chapter. Cur...
279K 5K 38
Just the usual Imagines, characters included are: Tony Stark| Iron Man Steve Rogers| Captain America Clint Barton| Hawkeye Thor Odinson| Thor Pi...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
21.9K 407 18
Includes Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Tony Stark Bruce Banner Thor Odinson Loki Odinson Clint Barton Scott Lang Peter Parker Peter Quill T'ch...