𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

3.1K 93 99
By SQuartz_Universe

You slowly climbed down the stairs with a familiar brown board and a pen in hands with a lists sticks onto the board.

As you reached your feet on the last step, your eyes quickly glanced to Steven who wore a doctor's outfit with gloves covered his bare hands, your cheeks brightened a bit as you made your way to him.

"Ah, there you are, love." Steven greeted with a happy smile on him. You smiled back and handed him the brown board and the pen as he took it from you. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead. "Thanks. Today's going to be busy and I'm really glad you're around to help out."

You shook your head softly, the same warm smile still on your lips. "It's nothing much, really. You've helped me a lot and this is the only way I can think of to pay you back." you answered, shrugging your shoulders softly.

Steven scoffed while rolling his eyes playfully. He turned around and grabbed an extra coat before handing it to you. "You really don't have to pay me back. We're practically even."

You raised an eyebrow while slipping an arm in the coat. "Even, how?" you asked, slipping the other arm inside before fixing the coat to look neat.

"You've always helped me out, too. I've never got this much help for the past two years and it kind of stressing me out." Steven sighed but then quickly replaced it with a warm smile. "But thank the God, He had gave me an angel. I've been showered with blessings ever since!"

You giggled. "No need to give me that much of credits. I didn't do much."

Steven shook his head rapidly. "Oh trust me. You're the best thing that had ever happened to me." Steven admitted, pecked your lips for a moment before giving you a closed eyes smile. "Now, love, can you please call out people outside to come in? That would be a great help."

You quickly nodded eagerly and skipped your ways to the front door while Steven lowly chuckled at your childish behaviour and checked the list.

You opened the door and quickly was greeted with two Rubies - one had her neck grew as the other one helped holding her head.

"Hello! Come on in. Steven is waiting for you." you told, smiling softly at them.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." they both said in unison before walks in.

You smiled proudly, for not stuttering while inviting people in the house; usually you would be a nervous wreck and would always stutters terribly and ended up with you sulking to yourself.

But you have made a promise to yourself to not get scared or anxious anymore as you can do better and improvise yourself in the future, it went smoothly just like how you planned and you planned on keep it that way.

The Rubies had finally stepped out of the house and waved you goodbyes with a trail of thanks which you replied them with the same but with softer tone.

After a few seconds, a pack of Quartzes had their body parts all over the place with slight crack on their Gems stepped beside you, snapping you out of your daydreams and looked at them in worry.

"Oh, stars. What happened?" you asked softly.

One of the Quartz sheepishly scratched the back of her head and blushed sheepishly. "Volleyball got us rough." she told.

Your worried face quickly was replaced with laughing ones as you giggling with the back of your hand over your lips. You looked at them and smiled. "Well, Steven is in there. Make sure to be careful next time, alright?" you adviced.

Instantly, the pack blushed at your angelic aura and sheepishly nodded as they all thanked you for the advice.

You shook your head and motioned them inside; one by one Quartz ruffled your head as a gesture of thanks which you giggled at the greets.

As they all entered the house, the door was closed softly, they looked down to their hands and held their lips shut and squealed internally.

'She's so soft!' they all thought at once.

Steven who was just checking the list moved his gaze towards the pack and smiled. "Uh... Volleyball must have gotten really wild, huh?" Steven joked.

One of the Quartz tensed. "Yup, haha!" she awkwardly laughed as the others followed.

'If he knew we thought of her like that, we'll definitely be shattered.' they all thought at the same time again.

"So, how would you like your magical spit administered today?" Steven asked, crossing on a list that you've had helped him the other night to make.

"Um... Not the kissing one..."

Steven smiled wider and set down his pen and board and licked his palm. "Okie dokie!" he said.

Steven then healed everyone's Gems which their bodies quickly returned to normal, they thanked him as Steven gave each of them candies which beamed them up in happiness.

Without any other words, the pack of Gems left the house and quickly was greeted of you talking with a pink pearl.

"Thanks, (Y/N). See you around!" one of the Quartz greeted which instantly stopped you from chatting with Pink Pearl.

You turned around and smiled sincerely. "Uhm! Come again later." you replied.

The Quartz instantly burnt her cheek in blossom coloured and immediately made her way out after she ruffled your hair; the other Quartz followed her suit and ruffled your head while bid goodbyes, you only giggled at the gestures which left them with pink cheeks.

Pink Pearl looked at you as her hands were folded in fromnt of her elegantly. "Wow, I'm really impressed! You made so many friends!" she said in awe.

You looked at her and blushed sheepishly, rubbing the back of your head. "Well... I got to admit, it was very hard to fit in. It all thanks to Steven!"

Pink Pearl smiled wider as she pointed to her crack on the eye. "That's wonderful! I heard this, Steven, could heal this."

You nodded, opening the door for her. "He can heal any kind of injuries! Just come inside and you'll meet him instantly."

"Magnificent!" Pink Pearl cheered and skipped her way inside while you followed her.

Steven turned around and smiled when saw you and the familiar Pearl. "Hey, it's you!" Steven greeted.

"I heard you might be able to help me with this." Pink Pearl asked and pointed to her cracked eye.

Steven spread his arm in the air. "You came to the right place. I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy." he happily answered.

You craved her arm to catch her attention and motioned to the empty sit, you pointed the seat as she got the message and sat politely.

Steven licked his hand - which was covered with glove - while Pink Pearl looked at Steven with a tint of disgust and confusion, Steven caught the expression before chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry. I-It's never not gross when I do this." Steven told and patted his palm on the Gem.

It shines as it was supposed to be but the odd part was it didn't look any different more heal, you peeked to see if there was any changes but frowned in confusion when you saw there was still the scar on her eye.

"... Did it work?" Pink Pearl asked, smiling excitedly.

Steven hummed. "Maybe if we try applying it directly to the injury?" Steven said and licked his palm again and patted the injury, yet again nothing happened. Steven furrowed his eyebrows in concern. He quickly stood up as you watch he do so. "Huh? Is it me?" Steven asked to himself, running to a pot of fresh flower on his coffee table. He plucked a leaf and licked his pinky before setting his drool on the broken part, revealing it to bloom more than before. Steven hummed in confusion. "It's super not me. Hmm..." Steven went back in front of Pink Pearl and sat down on his chair while you sat on yours beside him. "I'm sorry if it's a sore subject, but can you remember anything that happened while you were under White Diamond's control?" Steven asked.

Pink Pearl smiled sheepishly and giggled. "Nope! 8,000 years just, blip, gone!"

Steven set his fingers on his chin and thinks. "So, you must not remember getting this crack in the first place." Steven thought out loud.

Pink Pearl quickly shook her head. "Oh, no, no. This is from before." Pink Pearl said.

Steven's and your eyes widened. "White hurt you before she controlled you?" Steven asked in panicked.

Pink Pearl was dumbfounded. "What?" she asked before bursting out to giggles. "Oh, stars! What a misunderstanding. This is all Pink Diamond." Pink Pearl cleared up, pointing to her injuries.

Steven's eyes widened. "My mom?" Steven asked.

You gasped softly and looked at Steven in worry when you saw his skins were glowing pink colour and his shoulders tensed; Steven quick to notice and quickly shook his body as the glowing parts faded.

"Sorry! It's just baggage." Steven told, setting a hand on his forehead and massaged it a bit.

"Is everything... all right?" Pink Pearl asked slowly.

Steven quickly looked at her and flashed her with a bright smile. "Yep, but this is not about me! We're gonna get you fixed up, and I know just the Pearl to help us!" Steven told, stood up and led Pink Pearl outside while you grabbed his arm and stopped him. Steven stopped walking and looked at you, the same awkward smile was still plastered on his lips. "(Y/N)?"

You didn't say anything and peck his lips quickly, this caught him off guard which he was taken back to it.

You sighed and hugged Steven tightly. "If you need to tell me anything, just tell me." you began. Steven tensed at your suddeness of speech but still haven't spoken and hugged you back. "If you're stressing out, just tell me. You can rest, I'll take care of this."

Steven shook his head, his grip deepening on your coat. "No, no. It's okay, really. Just... stay here with me."

You nodded. "Okay..." you whispered. You hugged Steven for a couple of seconds and broke the hug, smiling assuringly at him as he returned the same. "Come on, doctor. We have a patient to cure!" you told.

Steven chuckled and intertwined your hand with his, smiling, he opened the door for you. "Yes, let's!"

You and Steven continued your journey and met at the volleyball field not far from the beach house, from afar, you could see Pearl as the judge and the other healed Quartz were continuing playing their game.

One of the Quartz saw you and made eye contacts which you waves at her softly, she returned it but then quickly was interrupted by a hard smack of volleyball connected to her cheek and slammed her on the ground; she let out a battle cry - mostly because she was embarrassed - and did a serve that slammed the opponent's face as she laughed at it.

You heard a whistle was blown and Pearl instructed. "Next set." Pearl told. Pea was quick to notice Steven and you and jumped from the high seat she was on, patting her clothes to brush the sands off her. "Well, if it isn't my favorite medical professional and his lovely assistant."

Steven chuckled, clearing his throat. "Pearl, do you have a minute for me and my friend?" Steven asked.

Pearl looked at him before glancing towards Pink Pearl, Pearl smiled sheepishly at her. "... Sure. Did you come to compete?" Pearl asked.

Pink Pearl furrowed her eyebrows in worry. "Pardon?"

You quickly interrupted. "Ah, she meant in the v-volleyball tournament!" you stated, clearing out.

Pink Pearl awed and nodded, smiling at the thought of playing volleyball in front of her, that would be an amazing feeling.

Steven cleared his throat. "Oh, actually, we came here because we need your help." Steven stated.

Pearl beamed up. "Oh, what can I do for you?" Pearl questioned.

"So, this is Pearl. She was Mom's- I mean, Pink Diamond's Pearl, too, a long time ago. And, Pearl, you remember Pearl? She was also Pink Diamond's Pearl-" Steven stopped his explanation and groaned. "That's too many Pearls! We should probably give you a nickname." Steven suggested.

"A nickname?" Pink Pearl asked, blushing.

Steven chuckled. "Yeah. A nickname, you know? Like how I called (Y/N) as love."

You giggled. "Still getting used to that lovely nickname." you admitted.

Pink Pearl shook her head. "Oh, no, I know what a nickname is. It's just that it reminds me so much of Pink. She used to give silly little names to everything." she said, her gaze was somewhere else as she blushed further at the thought of Pink Diamond. "She was so funny like that."

Pearl leaned forward and get in between of the two hybrids. "Looks like someone's still got it bad." Pearl whispered.

Steven hummed. "What about..." a volleyball quickly interrupted him and hit him on his arm as it bounced further. "...volleyball?" Steven asked.

Pink Pearl giggled cutely. "Volleyball? That's so funny. You're just like her." she said.

"No, no, no. I'm not like..." Steven stopped and sighed. You who are in the distant ran for the volleyball and grabbed it. You skipped your ways towards the tournament's players. "Anyway, we're here because of the crack on her face." Steven told Pearl.

You gave the volleyball back to the players and smiled widely as you handed it back, every Gem that was on the field blushes at the cute aura you're giving; with a thank you, you returned back to Steven.

"Oh, poor thing." Pearl pitied. Pearl leaned forward to Steven. "It's such a shame what White did to her." Pearl whispered.

Steven tensed up and glowing pink again, but quickly was interrupted by a Quartz got knocked flying across the field with a loud crash which snapped Steven back into reality.

Steven shrugged it off and sighed. "It doesn't matter how it happened! What matters is finding a way to fix it. My healing powers didn't work on her. We thought maybe you know what to do." Steven explained quickly.

Pearl hummed. "Well, when a Pearl was damaged, they were usually brought to the Reef." Pearl informed.

Pink Pearl quickly got into the conversation. "Yes! That's exactly what Pink would do." Pink Pearl told.

"Well, I was her Pearl."

"Me, too! We were very close." Pink Pearl cheered.

"I love your energy. It reminds me of when I was younger."

"I'm older than you."

Just then, a volleyball hit Pearl's head hard as it went unfazed by her as she glared softly at Pink Pearl.

Time Skip

"Here we are." Pearl exclaimed.

"This is The Reef? Is this where Pearls are made?" Steven asked in awed.

You looked around the place as it looked very beautiful in your eyes, there were shells everywhere - which is your favourite - and looked at the magnificent craved Jand in the middle of the room; on its palm showed four Diamonds - White, Blue, Yellow and Pink.

"Were, but yes." Pearl corrected.

"It also serves as a luxury boutique and a center for refurbishment and repair." Pink Pearl continued.

Steven beamed up, grabbing your hand and dragged you onto the huge hand in the middle of the room. "Repair, yes! Just what I wanted to hear." Steven cheered.

Steven placed his hand on the huge palm as it activated the facility, almost instantly - you flinched - a sudden voice echoed beautifully in the room.

"Welcome, Pink Diamond." Shell greeted.

Steven cringed and winced. "Uh, no. I'm Steven Universe." he quickly corrected.

"Welcome, Steven Universe. I am Shell, your guide to the Reef." Shell informed.

You looked around in the room in awe again, jaw dropping onto the ground.

Steven smiled sheepishly. "Uh, hi, Shell. My friend, Volleyball, has a crack on her face, and we were hoping you could fix it." Steven asked.

Shell quickly answered. "Understood. Please follow the illuminated path to the Care Center."

As if on cue, a huge shell doors opened up itself and revealed another room with many beautiful ribbons and flexible swords, it made your jaw dropped even further.

Pink Pearl giggled awkwardly. "You really didn't have to come all the way out here for such a trivial thing." she said.

You shook your head. "It's okay, really. We are the ones who wanted to help in the first place."

Steven nodded. "And it's not trivial." Steven told. "Soon, we'll all be able to put the past behind us." Steven mumbled.

Pearl smirked, grabbing Pink Pearl's hand. "Don't worry, Volleyball. I'll be right here holding your hand." she said.

You and the others began following the lit pathway and entered the other room which was full with accessories, you and Steven had both of your eyes wide.

"This place... it's gorgeous!" you awed.

"Whoa-ho!" Steven joined to cheer.

"Please feel free to take your time looking through the latest offerings in accessories and appearance modifiers as we make our way to the Care Center." Shell said as the four of you kept on walking forward while mesmerizing the precious accessories in awe. It was all silent for a moment, but only for a moment. "It is really nice to see you again, (F/C)." Shell spoke.

You hummed in confusion, and looked around the room, trying to find another Gem or Diamond entering the room but unfortunately, there was none.

To your surprise, your Gem glowed under your covered chest, you gasoed which caught Steven's attention - the other two Pearls were mesmerizing he accessories, Pearl was clearly jealous of Pink Pearl's stories about Pink Diamond - as you hesitantly looked at your (F/C) Gem.

"(F/C)?" you mumbled. You gasped and instantly asked. "A-Are you talking to me, Shell?" you squeaked.

"Why yes, (F/C). I haven't seen you in so long. But I'm glad that you're back in Pink Diamond's embrace just like how you dreamt of." Shell responded.

You giggled in disbelief before shaking your head. "I think you might mistaken, Shell. I'm (Y/N)(L/N). I have my mother's Gem after she gave birth to me." you paused, clearing your throat. "Um, she... passed away right after I was born."

You felt Steven squeezed your hand and looked at him, Steven gave you one of his famous smile that you loved, made your spirits go up all the way.

"I think you're mistaken, (Y/N)(L/N). (F/C) came here just a few years ago. She had her Gem fixed here." Shell disagreed.

Your face paled. "B-But that's impossible! My mother died 16 years ago."

"I completely disagree. Just 5 years ago (F/C) came and visited this place to get her Gem fix." Shell recalled.

Your eyes widened as your face paled further, your knees weakening as you felt your stomach churned in the way you dislike; almost instantly, your knees gave up and began to fall but Steven was quick to catch you.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay, love?" Steven asked in panicked.

You slowly darted your (E/C) eyes to mert Steven's dark brown ones, Steven saw your eyes went glassy as you were about to burst crying, quickly, Steven embraced you into a tight hug.

"My mother... She's alive...!" you cheered weakly and giggled, hugged Steven tighter.

Steven smiled with you, happy to hear the good news about your mother but a tint of jealousy was still painted in his heart.

Steven sighed. "I'm happy for you, (Y/N)." Steven said.

You only giggled further and cried on Steven's shoulder, surprisingly the two Pearls didn't even acknowledge what happened to their surroundings.

Time Skip

You, Steven, Pearl and Pink Pearl entered the Care Center room which was held in the next room beside the luxuries ones, you looked around in awe again as it was beautiful to look at.

"

Welcome to the Care Center. We have everything here to update or repair any Pearl." Shell greeted.

You nudged softly at Pink Pearl to move forward as she did so, stepping onto the panel in the middle of the room, she then got scanned; her pink skirt floated beautiful a long with her smile widening.

Pink Pearl folded her arms elegantly in front of her, her smile still wide. "So, how do I look?" Pink Pearl asked, excitement could be heard inside of her tone.

"I am sorry. There is nothing I can do." Shel replied.

Steven was taken back, flinched at the answer. "But you just told us you could repair any Pearl!"

"Her physical form shows damage, but her pearl is perfectly fine. This injury must have been so impactful that it continues to manifest despite the fact that her pearl" has been repaired."

"So, it's like... psychological?" Steven asked, uncertain.

Pink Pearl turned around, smiling softly as she had her hands gripped onto one another. "That's absurd! I am fine." Pink Pearl reassured.

But as she said so, her eye continued to crack which frightened the three of you, you gasped in horror as Steven only groaned in frightened.

Pearl furrowed her non-existent eyebrows and gritted her teeth in anger. "How could White be so careless?" Pearl asked out of anger.

Pink Pearl giggled. "Oh, no, Pearl. You've got it all wrong. Pink did this." Pink Pearl told.

Pearl flinched as she glared at her, approaching in the process. "What did you say?" Pearl asked, glaring further.

"Pearl!" you called softly.

"Pearl, no!" Steven yelled.

Pink Pearl giggled again, facing Pearl with a goofy smile on her. "It's a funny story, really. Once, Pink got tired of asking Yellow and Blue for her own colony, so she went straight to White. Of course, White told her she wasn't fit to run one, and, well, that set her off." Pink Pearl explained.

Pearl raised an eyebrow. "Set her off? What are you talking about?" Pearl asked, her tone increasing its volumes.

"You remember how she was with her destructive powers, throwing tantrums left and right. She had a scream that could crack the walls." Pink Pearl explained further. "She didn't mean to hurt me." Pink Pearl giggled. "I just happened to be standing too close to her that time and-"

Steven covered his ears as his eyebrows furrowed deeply and eyes shut tightly, his teeth could be seen as a scowl. "Doesn't matter, I'm gonna fix it!" Steven interrupted but none of the Pearls even bother.

You placed a hand on Steven's back and brushed it up and down to calm him. "Steven. Breathe." you instructed but Steven didn't listen.

Pearl spread her arms in the air as she continued to object. "Destructive powers? Pink didn't have destructive powers; she was a healer! She didn't throw tantrums; she kept her feelings secret." Pearl yelled as she explained.

Pink Pearl shook her head. "The Pink I knew couldn't keep a secret to save her gem." Pink Pearl objected.

Pearl's face scrunched further. "Are you kidding? If anything, she was too good at keeping secrets, even from me!"

You looked down to Steven to see his body slowly to glow pink as he groaned in anger, you kept on advising him to take deep breaths but it seemed that Steven didn't listen and kept on groaned in anger.

Steven finally snapped, looking at the two Pearls in front of him. "Stop it! I can't deal with more horrible thing she did, Okay?" Steven yelled, you and the Pearls gasped as you took a few steps back. Steven shook head as he shut his eyes. "I don't want to hear about it! I don't even want to think about it!" Steven continued.

You approached him again but now with deep worried face on you, a hand reaching out to him. "Steven...!"

Steven groaned. "I just... want to fix it!" Steven snapped.

He sent out a bright energy that was sent all across the room, shattering the floors and walls, including the ceiling; Pearl protected Pink Pearl who coward behind her and kneeled down.

You who stood too close to Steven got sent back to the wall, cracking it with your back as you groaned in pain, you flopped down on the ground hard, hitting your face painfully, you gasped for your lost air as your body shook tiredly.

Steven gasped as he saw his reflection, covering his mouth, the room quickly turned red as Shell signaling Steven of danger; Steven quickly turned back to his normal self.

"I am terribly sorry for the troubles these defective Pearls have brought you. For Pearls exhibiting problems this severe, rejuvenation is required." Shell told, quickly trapping the two Pearls inside of a clam and began the process.

"What?" Steven asked in panicked, panting slightly.

"When the process is complete, they will obey you without fail." Shell continued.

Steven's eyes widened in fear as he ran over toward the pair of shells trapping the Pearls. "No, no, no, no! What have I done?" Steven asked as he banged the shells, his eyes teared up. "Shell, stop it!" Steven ordered.

"Do not worry, Steven Universe. Your Pearls are about to be better than new. Feel free to watch their progress on the view screen." Shell stated, summoned a screen where you and Steven could see the two Pearls struggling to get out of the shells.

You gasped for air as it slowly recovered inside of your lungs, you felt something trickled down your nose, forcing yourself to stand, you wiped the corner of your nostrils and gasped at the sight of red, you tried to wipe it again but it continued to flowed.

You shook your head and forced yourself to take a step forward which your knees weakened at it, after a few steps of pain, you ended up in front of the shells and banged on it to make it open, catching Steven's attention in the process.

Steven rushed towards you and grabbed both of your shoulders to let you face him, gasping when he saw the blood didn't stop trickling down your nose. "(Y/N), I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! I never would hurt-"

You quickly interrupted. "Steven! It's okay, I'm fine! It's just bloody nose, nothing serious!" you told, cupping Steven's face in your palms. "You should stop worrying about everyone else and focus on yourself! You've grown stress! And- And started glowing pink!" you yelled.

Steven let out a tear. "I'm sorry. I really am!"

You smiled and kissed Steven's forehead. "I know you are."

Suddenly the shells broke into pieces, dusts were everywhere and covered yours and Steven's visions; as the dusts cleared up, you and Steven gasped when you both saw the most gorgeous fusion stood proudly in front of you two.

"You fused!" Steven cheered.

Shell's core glowed red in alert as she warned Steven. "Warning: Unauthorized entity found within the facility. Defense protocol activated." Shell warned.

Claws emerged from the walls and shot towards Mega Pearl, but it soon was cut through with the ribbon wand in Mega Pearl's hand, elegantly destroying the upcoming attack.

Steven gasped. "Quick, let's go back to the entrance to shut down the Reef!" Steven told.

But then the doors to go to the main entrance was closed unexpectedly, leaving Mega Pearl, Steven and you to be trapped inside of the room with no ways to escape.

Mega Pearl carried the two hybrids on her shoulders and told them to hold tight as she sliced the doors with her ribbon wand elegantly, you gripped on her shirt as you felt your fear of height began to kick in.

As Mega Pearl had just stepped into the next room, lasers was shot in every corner of the room, leaving Mega Pearl to struggled but managed to escape.

"Yeah, almost there!" Steven cheered.

Mega Pearl was so close on escaping but more doors was closed in front of her which made her halted her movement forward and gritted her teeth in annoyance.

Mega Pearl grabbed Steven and looked at him. "It's up to you now, Steven." she told, turning her ribbon wand into drills and threw it across the doors and made holes that could help Steven through.

"Wait!" Steven said and looked at you.

You smiled, encouraging. "I'll be fine, love!" you said.

Steven blushed red and about to say something in return but Mega Pearl threw Steven across the holes, made his focus moved to somewhere else.

Steven created a shield and let his feet onto it, sliding across the room as he managed to reach out his palm on touching the symbols.

The whole room returned back to its normal colours as doors were opened once again, revealing Mega Pearl sitting down elegantly with you on her shoulder.

Steven smiled and began to ran towards Mega Pearl; Mega Pearl helped you down as you ran towards Steven, Steven quickly embraced you into his arms and twirled you into the air while the both of you giggled in happiness, Steven kissed your stop non-stop which made you giggled at the ticklish sensation.

Steven slowly stopped twirling you and smiled, cupping your cheeks in his palms, you leaned in his warmth. Steven smiled wider and set his forehead on yours, starting lovengly in your (E/C) eyes. "I love you." he whispered.

You blushed sheepishly and smiled wider. "Me too. I love you too."

Steven smiled at your reply and closed his eyes, taking your scent through his nostrils as he enjoyed the silence.

Mega Pearl smiled at the two hybrids, not wanting to utter a word that could break the silence.

Time Skip

"I'm so sorry. The whole trip was for nothing." Steven spoke.

You all had returned back to the beach house and enjoyed the night sky, Mega Pearl only stood in silence as she breathed the ocean.

Mega Pearl shook her head. "No, it wasn't for nothing. Your mother's Pearls never had the whole picture. One knew your mother was trying to change, but she couldn't understand why. The other never expected her to change at all. Now, I get to understand everything. Now, they finally get to have each other." Mega Pearl explained, smiling softly at the thought.

Mega Pearl glowed as it soon revealed Pearl and Pink Pearl hold hands, Pink Pearl sighed and only leaned her head on Pearl's shoulder as she let her be, Steven who watched the scene unfold smiled.

Steven stood up, patting his pants to shook the sands off his butt. "I'm heading in, see you guys soon." Steven bid and waved.

The two Pearls waved back and continued to enjoy the silence and the view.

Steven returned to the beach house and climbed up his stairs and quickly was greeted with you sat on his mattress with tissues stuck up in your nose to stop the bleeding.

Steven blushed at the thought of your words, smiling shyly as he approached you. "Hey, your nose okay?" Steven asked, sitting down beside you.

You giggled. "It had stop bleeding a couple minutes ago, so I think I'm fine." you replied, grabbed the tissues out of your nose and threw it away in the garbage can nearby.

Steven shrugged off his shoulders and took off the jacket and placed it on his nightstand, getting under the cover and laid down, patting the space beside him and signalled you to lie down beside him, you only obeyed and got under the cover with him.

Steven let you faced him and stared at his face as he blushed at it, Steven wrapped his hands around your waists, pulling you closer to him which you didn't mind, Steven set his forehead on yours as you two stared in each other's eyes.

"I love you." Steven whispered, blushing violently.

You smiled, looked at him. "I love you more."

5333 words. Imma write longer ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.2K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...
3.6K 164 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...
150K 5K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
31.6K 903 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...