๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By winterrain__

๐˜/๐ง ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Three

311 3 3
By winterrain__

Chapter Three: Third Year

" N/n! Wake up. We're leaving today. " Draco shook the girl awake, who groaned.

" I want to sleep. "

" No, get up. " He pulled off the covers and Y/n whined. She got up and threw her black hair in a messy bun. She had grown taller, but not like Draco. He was still a good few inches taller than her and be still teased her about it.

Her features were a little clearer and sharper, proving that the puberty had hit her very well. Her hair now reached her shoulder blades. Yes, she cut it.

" Shorty. " She slapped Draco's chest and got off his bed. She reached only his ears and he called her Shorty. Tiredly stumbling her way to Draco's bathroom, she got ready and hurried downstairs for breakfast.

It was drastic change and she still wasn't used to it. Her parents were way more busy than ever, and were completely ignoring her presence. They didn't even call her back for Christmas and Summer but Narcissa was always there.

So, Y/n had spent her last two summers and Christmas in the Malfoy Manor with Draco. It was fun but she still missed her parents.

She didn't know what went wrong.
They were so happy and were acting like parents when she left for her first year.

Than, they started to response late to her letters and than the replies never came nor she was welcomed back with her parents but the house elves.

She settled beside Draco and smiled at Narcissa. " Morning, Narcissa. "

" Good morning, love. Did you sleep well? " She smiled kindly and Y/n nodded. " Yeah, quite well. Moon was with me. " She smirked, Draco groaning.

Draco still hated the cat. It always scratched his legs if he didn't let Y/n sleep with her and he had to sleep beside it. Narcissa chuckled at the two and shook her head.

" Poppy, bring breakfast. "

Suddenly, a house elf appeared with breakfast. Y/n thanked him and started eating. She actually felt free. There were no restrictions to her in this Manor. She was allowed to be nice to the house elves when Lucius wasn't home and she was allowed to wear anything she wants.

She wasn't forced to eat healthy to maintain her figure and beauty and Narcissa never acted on her habits like Darius did. He'd always cut her off and correct her but Narcissa always seemed okay with it.

She wondered what happened? If there was no way to get them back but than again, she wasn't sure if she wanted to. They were almost rude to her, manipulating and controlling.

When she finished breakfast, she excused herself and hurried to Draco's room. Taking a shower, she wore one of Draco's shirt and her sweatpants and grabbed a book.

Sitting in the balcony, she started reading it. Draco came not minutes later and sighed. He knew she was always sad even though she smiled and never showed it.

He knew because, well, even Narcissa and Lucius were being a little ignorant towards him but he decided not to take count of it since they weren't completely ignoring him. What worried him was Y/n.

" Hey. " He sat beside her on the small leather couch, peeking in the book.
" Hi. Can't I come like this? It's comfy. "

She pouted, setting her book aside.
" No. Go change. " He snickered and Y/n huffed.

" Fine. But I'm keeping these. " She smirked, tugging the shirt and sweatpants.

Draco rolled his eyes but nodded.
" You've stole too many, I need to buy some more. " He reasoned and Y/n laughed, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Draco smiled to himself as he changed into his robes and locked his trunk and
Y/n's. " Ready? "

Y/n hummed and grabbed Moon. The kitten was now turned into a big cat with more fur. Draco opened the door for Y/n and they hurried downstairs.

Apparating to the station, they ran through the wall, only for Y/n to be crashed into someone. " Ouch! " She hissed, looking up. Her mood instantly turned sour as she spotted Ronald Weasley.

" Watch it, Weasley. " Draco snapped, grabbing Y/n's arm. " I'm fine. " She muttered, letting Moon jump down.
" Scabbers!! Hey! Get your filthy cat away from Scabbers! "

Ron yelped, watching in horror as Moon chased Ron's rat. Y/n smirked.
" Why should I? " She crossed her arms, Draco smirking too.

" Come on! Let's get inside. Can you walk? " He asked, Y/n nodding. " Yeah. Let's go. " Ron fumed, muttering curses under his breath.

Y/n couldn't stand Ronald Weasley. He annoyed her for some reason and she hated him with all her guts. She could admit Harry Potter was okay, and Hermione Granger, well she was also annoying with all her know-it-all persona.

But that never stopped her from putting them in trouble or bicker with them. It was quite clear for everyone in the school. Y/n and Draco could never stand the Golden Trio.

" I hate cats! " Ron yelled, causing Y/n and Draco to snicker. " Bloody Weasel. " She cursed, trying to reduce the pain in her twisted ankle.

" Let's sit here. I'm not in the mood to get Pansy dose today. " Draco slid open an empty compartment door and Y/n got in, sitting by the window.

" She's getting annoying by the
minute. " Y/n said, Draco chuckling. He closed the door settled beside Y/n. " Of all people, trust me. I know. She's telling everyone I'm dating her. "

Y/n laughed. " That sounds hilarious. " Draco giggled. " I don't know why she thinks I would date her. "

" She's smitten, Dray. What do you expect? Although, I must say, it's a whole new level of being clingy. "

The two talked for hours, and it was getting dark outside. Y/n shuffled closer to Draco's side. The train came to a sudden halt and Y/n yelped. " I think someone's getting in. " She muttered, standing up.

Opening the door, she peeked outside and saw many were doing the same. The train lurched again and Y/n fell backwards. Draco shot up, catching her in the right moment. " Are you okay? "

Y/n nodded, " Yeah. What the hell was that? " The lights went off and than flickered before it was completely dark.
Suddenly, everything went colder and Y/n felt like she wouldn't be happy ever again. She felt miserable.

" Do you think it's Dementors? " She whispered, watch it as the windows froze.

" I don't know. " Draco whispered, a mistake of cloud leaving his lips as he talked.

The door suddenly opened and Y/n shrieked. Draco widened his eyes and pushed Y/n behind him. The creature floated closer and looked around.

" Relax. It's not here for us. " Draco whispered, his voice quivering. Y/n looked past Draco's shoulder and watched as the creature floated away. She breathed out a sigh of relief, looking at Draco. It was still dark and she couldn't see a thing.

" Sit here. " Draco grabbed the water bottle that was melting back to it's liquid state and opened the lid.
" Thanks. That was scary. " She muttered.

" I think its checking the train for Sirius Black. " Y/n came to realisation. " Oh! I forgot he escaped. "

She could hear Hermione scream Harry's name and frowned. " Do you think she's scared or something happened? " Draco shrugged, sitting beside her.

" As long as we're fine, I don't care. "
Y/n chuckled and realised she was still holding his hand. Draco didn't seem to mind and he was rubbing small circles on her knuckles, so she relaxed in the touch and leaned against shoulder, wanting to fall asleep.

Draco wrapped his arm around her shoulder and sighed. After the two fell asleep, the door of the compartment slid open. Professor Lupin peeked in and grinned before closing it and walking away.

Draco woke up to the sound and looked around. Shrugging it off, he fell back asleep.

--

" Psst... Potter! , " Draco hissed to the Harry sitting behind him. Y/n rolled her eyes. Why did Gryffindor table had to be beside them this year?

" Potter! " She said louder, causing Harry to turn around, along with Ron and Hermione.

" Is it true, you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted? " Draco snickered and Goyle pretended to faint dramatically.

" You should eat some chocolate. " Y/n teased, trying not to laugh at his tinted cheeks. " Shove off, you two. "

" Oh, come on! Weasley, I was just
helping. " She teased further, earning an eye roll from Hermione and Harry shook his head, looking away.

" Where's your rat, anyway? " She smirked, Ron was now angry again.
" I don't know. Maybe that beast ate it. " Y/n gasped.

" Don't call my cat a beast. It's supposed to chase a rat, " She said, batting her eyelashes, " But not to worry. My cat has standards. She'll never eat something that pathetic. "

The group of Slytherins snickered and Hemoine gave her a look. " Shut it, you
two. " Harry said to Ron and Y/n.

" Really now? Relax. I don't think that dementor will get in here. You seem edgy. "

Y/n teased again, Draco snickering. Harry glared at her and Y/n winked before turning back to the table. " You enjoy it, don't you? "

" As if you don't, Dray. Hush it. " She giggled and took a sip of her pumpkin juice. "...Care of Magical Creatures this year will be taken by none other than our own, Rubius Hagrid. "

" What? That explains why we're assigned the monster book. " Y/n said, Draco nodding. " Oh, this year is going to be long. " She whined, watching as Draco piled her plate with food.

" You know I don't eat that much." She chuckled, Draco shrugging. " You should, than. Mother told me to stuff your face. "

" Oh, she would never use that word, first of all. It's all you. " She slapped his arm and started eating.

After the dinner and dessert, she got up and Draco followed her out of the Great Hall. " I swear to Merlin's beard, Cliar. If I don't find Scabbers, I'm going to kill your cat. "

Y/n turned around. " Will you? Do try. But I'm telling you again. There are many more cats in this castle, what if it was some other? " She smirked at Hermione, who scoffed.

" Crookshanks would never do that. "

Y/n nodded. " I know right. No cat would want to eat that stupid rat of yours. So stop assuming, Weasley. " She hissed and turned on her heels.

" He's so annoying. " She frowned and shook her head. " He's all that. Always looses that stupid old rat. " Draco complained as they reached dungeons.

" Anyway. Why is Pansy glaring at
you? " He whispered and Y/n giggled.
" You don't know? She's got this huge crush on you. " Y/n snickered and Draco scoffed.

" Whatever. " He snickered and Y/n shook her head. " Salazar. " She muttered the password and stepped in, plopping on the couch.

" Last year was tragic. I don't want to share a dorm with her! " She mumbled, looking at Pansy. " I don't either. " She snapped and Y/ laughed. " Of course, you don't. "

" Let's just see. " She got up and waved at Draco before running up the stairs. She reached 3rd years rooms and checked inside.

" That's so cool!! " She grinned, finding out she only shared a form with Elle. Sighing in relief, she changed and fed Moon.

" Please don't tell me you ate that rat. " She giggled, petting her. The cat purred in return, causing Y/n to smile.
" Y/n? Hey!! "

Y/n whipped around and squealed.
" Surprise!! We're not sharing a dorm with Pansy!! " Elle laughed and hugged the girl back.

If anyone other than Draco, Y/n was only a little close with Elle. Daphne was also a good friend but Y/n couldn't find herself opening up to her.

Than there was Astoria Greengrass, Daphne's younger sister, a quite girl who never really talked much to anyone except Daphne and Pansy. Or sometimes Draco.

She quickly changed into pj's and chatted with Elle for the most of the time. She walked to the Common Room a few minutes later and plopped beside Draco.

" It's only Elle. I'm glad! " She breathed out, watching as Blaise and Theo made their way down stairs. She smiled at the two boys before focusing on Draco, who was talking about Quidditch try outs.

" You know I can't. " She huffed. Her parents had told her strictly she cannot play quidditch at school for some reason. They were so supportive before, but things have changed and she knew she'd be toast.

" You can. " Draco smirks and Y/n looked at him for a few seconds.
" Should I? " Draco shrugged. " I'd have. Since they don't care anymore. "

" Okay. I'll try out. " She shrugged. She shouldn't care if they didn't. That was it. She was rebel anyway.

" I'll go sleep now. Night. " She kissed his cheek and made her way upstairs, waving at Blaise and Theo.

--

It was around 1 am when Y/n woke up due to a nightmare. She didn't get them often. Sighing, she slipped out of the dorm and made her way down stairs to the common room.

Hearing footsteps, she turned to the staircase and grinned tiredly. " Couldn't sleep? I figured. " He chuckled and made his way towards her.

" How so? " She teased, hugging her knees.

" Well, you usually get nightmares when you change places. " He shrugged. Y/n smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder.

The two sat in silence, just watching the dancing flames in the fireplace. " Your bed was just comfortable! " She laughed and Draco smiled.

" I know. " Y/n scoffed and shook her head. " I'm never complimenting you again. It gives a boost to your ego, doesn't it? " She smirked and Draco chuckled.

" Well, coming from you, sure it does. " Draco stood up, giving her a hand. Y/n frowned, confused but took it anyway.
" Where? "

Draco led her to the staircase and Y/n giggled. " I don't think I'm allowed in there. "

Draco scoffed. " Of course, you are. Crabbe and Goyle won't mind, Zabini is asleep. "

Y/n grinned and nodded, letting him lead the way. " I'd have rather you stay in my dorm, but boys aren't allowed to go there. "

" Why? "

" The staircase turn to slide if a big steps on them. You didn't know? " She giggled, Draco shaking his head, amused.

" It's written in Hogwarts; A History. It says boys aren't trustworthy. " Draco faked a hurt expression, to which Y/n laughed.

" Except you. " She patted his arm and stepped into the dorm room.

Crabbe and Goyle were sprawled over their beds like sleeping beasts, Zabini was facing the wall, in quite a decent position compared to the other two boys.

" You don't want to see them like this!, " Draco whispered, chuckling, " Come
on. " Leading her to his bed, he got in and made space for her.

Y/n got in the covers and snuggled into his chest, their legs tangled. " Why are you clutching on my shirt? " He looked down at her. " So I don't fall. " She shrugged, nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck.

Draco smiled to himself, draping his arm around waist and pulling her closer. It was strange, they never cuddled even though they had shared a bed and room most of their years.

But it felt right. Y/n felt safe and warm, and she was sure she wouldn't get any nightmares now. Sighing in relaxation, she closed her eyes and decided to let sleep take over.

End

Cute, Cute, Cute. Don't you think?
I love this already! It gets more and more interesting.

Words Count: 2619

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 17 42
๐‘ณ๐’š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’, ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’•, ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰...
159K 3K 63
Don't forget to Vote and Comment xoxo
45.9K 790 19
๐™ฐ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š,๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜...
4K 187 31
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ...