Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

34. Freak in Da Sheets

2.2K 145 81
By KimberlyWesley

Hold my business down, lady in da streets

Sex me up and down, freak in da sheets

Sexy little thang you really turn me on
The only woman I give my heart to
My lady, my best friend and my love
I give it all to you and we gonna do it all
In my bedroom, show me them freaky skills
Under the sheets, she knows a few things

Icee woke up early the next day after spending hours making love to Kitty. She was exhausted so he was going to let her sleep as long as she needed. He put on some shorts and went into the kitchen. He had already scheduled breakfast for them to be delivered soon and he did not want them knocking on the door to wake Kitty.

They did not eat much last night, last meal was on the yacht. Kitty had to be starving. The food arrived and the server helped him set it all out on the table. Lots of fresh fruit, eggs, sausage and bacon, vegetarian sausage and bacon for Kitty, toast, and bagels, and sticky buns. He was not even trying to eat healthily.

He was munching on bacon when Kitty came in dressed in a long t-shirt, her hair pulled back in a puff.

"Hey sexy," he said, kissing her. "Get enough sleep? Hungry?"

"I could eat," she said, picking at a grape.

"And you know you need to eat more than that."

"I will," she said, then rubbed her stomach. "Except...Ugh!"

She rushed over to the sink and threw up.

"Babe!" He rubbed her back. "What's wrong?"

"Ugh, the smell...the bacon..ugh!"

"What's wrong with my bacon?"

"It's making me sick! It stinks."

"A'ight, I'll get rid of the bacon." He grabbed the plate of bacon, headed to the trash, but he stuffed the couple of pieces in his mouth and there was nothing to throw away.

Kitty saw him and laughed.

"Icee!"

"Wha?" he said, chewing the mouth full of bacon. "Ain't no need to waste good food!"

Kitty rinsed out her mouth, got a paper towel, and wiped her mouth. Icee put his arms around her, hugging her.

"Morning sickness?"

"Yes but..." She pushed him away and turned to throw up again.

"Babe, I think you need to go lay back down," he said, rubbing her back. "Yesterday was a long day, and you just need to rest. Go lay down, I'll clean this all up and bring you something to eat."

Kitty nodded and walked away. She went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. She looked herself over in the mirror. She did not look pregnant and up until today did not feel pregnant. Why was it all hitting her now?

She got in the bed just as Icee came in with a plate of toast, sticky buns, strawberries, grapes, eggs, and veggie sausage."

"Didn't know what you wanted, so-"

"Believe it or not, even the fake meat smell is getting to me...can you take that."

Icee grabbed it and stuffed it in his mouth. "There. I'll eat that shit only for you babe."

Kitty laughed.

"And I guess I'm cutting out the bacon and anything that makes my babies sick," he said, sitting on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Icee, I'm really going to have a baby. I think it's just hitting me now," she said.

"Yeah," he said, rubbing her forehead. "It's still hard to wrap my head around. I'm glad we're having it now. Why wait."

"I'm scared," she said, picking at her food.

"Why? It's a natural thing, women have babies all the time. And you wanted kids, right?"

"Yes, but it's still scary," she said, eating a grape.

Icee scooped up some eggs and fed her. "I need you to eat more. You're eating for two."

"I wouldn't starve myself Icee, don't worry about that."

"I don't want you to worry about your weight either babe. That shit gonna be sexy to me," he said.

"You think we will be good parents? I don't even remember my father and you don't remember your mother."

"But I had a great dad and you had a great mom, we'll figure that shit out," he said, eating one of her grapes.

"I can't wait to tell my sisters. I know Sarena and Ashley will help me so much because they went through this. And twin...oh, I can't wait to tell her!"

"Like you said when we get back. Now eat up. I had all these activities planned for us here, but I havta change some around if you're not feeling up to it."

"Let me eat and see how I feel."

Kitty ate everything on her plate and more toast. She felt better and they sat out on the deck for a while. She was thinking of all the work she would have to do when she got back. Between the mall and running KStyle something had to give. She could not do it all, not with a baby on the way.

Icee was thinking about how he would better protect Kitty and be there for her more. He did not want to miss a moment of this. Right before the wedding, he was in talk of going on a solo tour for his album, now he was second-guessing that. Touring did not bring in that much money anyway, but that's not why he did it. He liked doing it for his fans.

The first week of their honeymoon was absolute bliss. Kitty did not try to work, she just relaxed. He had not glanced at his social media or heard from any of his staff about putting out fires. It meant things were going well. They enjoyed their seclusion. No one knew they were there.

Then it happened.

They were on the secluded beach enjoying an afternoon stroll and Kitty spotted someone taking pictures of them on their phone. 

"How the fuck anyone know we're here?"

"It's just a fan maybe. I mean, you're world-famous," Kitty said.

"Imma go deal with them then, they can't post our pictures while we-"

"No, let them be," Kitty said and even waved at the photographer. "If they are going to take our pictures, I better look fierce in them."

She was wearing an itty bitty yellow bikini and good thing she was not showing because it was all out. Still, he hated that fans were intruding on their private time. If that picture was posted revealing their location, many more people would try and take their blissful serenity from them. He was not ready for that.

He wondered if some of the staff at the resort gave up their location. He spoke with management about it and they reported back it was none of his people. Could be someone walking by and recognized them. Still, Icee was on high alert. He was going to protect Kitty no matter what.

He scheduled Kitty a private spa-day while he stayed at their cabana and took one phone call. T-Zack was trying to get at him but he did not want to even know what was going on.

"Yo Zack."

"I know Kitty said not to bother you but-"

"Then why you bothering me, man? Honeymoon, what don't you understand about that?"

"But shit's popping off here," he said.

"Can it wait till I hit Da Field again? Six more days, can me and my wife have some peace?"

"You and Kitty straight? No problems?"

"Naw, we cool. You hearing anybody say they know where we are? Cuz someone was taking pics..."

"Naw man, I know, but I ain't tell no mother fucker. You did the same for me bro, I got yo back. Well, look, since y'all straight, I'll sit on this, but soon as you touch down, holla at me."

"Got you."

After that, there was nothing else that disturbed their honeymoon. He was sad it was over and they had to go back to the real world. He also was excited about this new chapter in his life. A married man.

Kitty was friskier than ever and he was not complaining. She wanted sex all the time, and since he loved sex, he gladly gave her what she wanted.

"Aye Kitty, we ain't christened my new toy," Icee said while she was kissing all over him on their jet back to Springfield.

Kitty smiled, her hand already sliding into his pants. "You mean, I get to have you right now?"

"Have you joined the mile high club?"

"And when was I supposed to do that?" she said. "I ain't have frequent flyer miles like you. Can we just...you know...in here?"

"Babe, ain't nobody else in here but us, I'll just let the flight attendant know to not bother us for like thirty, forty-five minutes-"

"Make it an hour and we have a deal," she said.

Kitty had to admit, sex in a plane miles above ground was different and it was good. Or was it that sex with Icee since they were married was better than ever. Or could it be that she was always horny since she found out she was pregnant? Whatever it was, she did not want to stop making love with him, but the flight attendant signaled that they had to and prepare for landing.

They freshened up in the bathroom before they had to take their seats and get ready for landing. She did not know how she felt about being back home. She wished they had more time on their honeymoon but their schedule was too busy for more.

Soon as they touched down, there was a limo waiting for them. Kitty pulled out her phone and had a crazy amount of missed calls and voice messages. She cut her phone right back off. She wanted a couple more hours at least to live in la-la-land in her head.

"This is the first time you'll see the remodeled loft," Kitty said to Icee.

"Did you rip it to shreds and it looks all girly and shit? Pink and fluffy stuff everywhere?"

"Now why would I we do that?"

The limo pulled into the underground garage of their building. It was going to be nice living and working in the same building. They had a private elevator that was only accessed by them to get to the top two floors of the building which was their loft. When Craig stayed there, he only had one floor, the top, but Kitty made it to a two-floor loft and it was huge and spacious. Even after their house was finished, she planned on staying in the loft often.

"Why am I so excited to see the place?" Icee said. "I know you did good ma."

"I didn't do much. I asked Big Sis to help me design it out. She was supposed to be an interior designer before she dropped out of college when she got pregnant with Brandy. She's gonna do the house as well."

"Well, y'all Kelly girls do y'all thang, so I know she hooked it up."

Before the elevator opened, Icee scooped Kitty up in his arms.

"What are you doing?" Kitty said with a laugh.

"I'm supposed to carry you over the threshold, right?"

"Boy, put me down," she said as the elevator opened.

"Nah, I got you ma." He walked into the loft. "Damn, this is nice."

"You can put me down now Ice."

"Wait...this is Craig's place? It looks so different."

"His place was upstairs. If you put me down I can show you around."

He put her down and then they started to walk around and look at the place. The whole loft had original wood floors, with the lower level having an open living area with a view overlooking the downtown area. The living area opened into the dining room area and that flowed right to the kitchen. There was a small gym area because Kitty could never be without her fitness. The laundry room, a walk-in pantry, a storage room, and then a bedroom with its private bathroom. There was another bathroom on the lower level as well.

Upstairs there were two bedrooms, three bathrooms, another living area that was Craig's original living room, and now Kitty made it into an entertainment room. You could access either floor from the elevator. Where there used to be a kitchen was now a wine bar for Icee, with a collection of his favorite beverages.

Kitty had an office up there and a third bedroom was redesigned as her closet/dressing room. The master bedroom previously was two separate bedrooms, now turned into one large master. When Icee stepped in, his mouth flew open.

"Babe...you got the pole."

A stripper pole right in the middle of their bedroom.

"Well, I was not going to put one in my house," she said, walking over to it. "See, I listen. And I did get NiNi to teach me a few things," she said seductively. "Wanta see."

"Girl, are you playing with me right now? Is it my birthday or something?"

Kitty took out her phone and played "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce and started to dance around the pole.

"Damnit! I guess church girl gone, huh?" Icee was enjoying the show for real. He wished he had some ones to throw at Kitty, better yet, hundred dollar bills, because she was earning that.

She climbed up the pole, held on with her arms and spun around, did a flip upside down move, and held that position for a moment before flipping back up and swirling down the pole. He got hard looking at her and started to take off his clothes.

"You gone hurt yo'self girl, get off that pole and get on my pole," he said, sitting on the bed with nothing but his boxers on.

She was still dancing around the pole. "You come to me."

He got up and grabbed her in his arms, kissing her and she leaned against the pole. When she broke apart, she went down on her knees and started to do what he learned to love in the last two weeks.

"Damn baby, you're so good," he said, watching her.

He then returned the favor on her and they lay in the bed breathing hard afterward.

"Girl, you doing too much," Icee said.

"Am I?" Kitty climbed on top of him "I want more of you, right now. Remember, we said no holding back anymore. We can do all the freaky things we want. Let me show you how I like to ride it."

Kitty was insatiable. Her appetite for sex was higher than his. He could keep up, but he didn't want to tire her out too much. They were in the middle of passion when both their phones started ringing. Icee reached for his on the nightstand, but Kitty pulled his arm back.

"Are you really gonna do that while your wife is enjoying you?"

"But Kit...baby...I told Zack..."

"He can wait," she said, still rocking her hips on top of him.

"Babe...Kitty baby, I'm about to bust!"

"So fast?"

"Girl, yo lil ass..." He flipped her on the bed so he was on top. He dug deep into her and she let out a moan as he licked her face. "You like that baby? You like how I make you feel?"

"Yes, Icee!"

"I love being inside you. I wanna make love to you like this every day." He planted kisses all over her face and neck. "You better come girl, get yours, I'm getting mine."

He made sure Kitty had a good orgasm before he erupted. He lay there holding her in his arms for a moment as her body shivered.

"You good?"

"For now."

"Girl, you gone be the death of me," he said, grabbing his phone. "I gotta get at Zack and see what's up.

"Let me go in the shower then," Kitty said, getting out of the bed, then turning to him. "And I don't like to take my showers alone."

He saw that T-Zack texted him that he was on his way up to their penthouse. Whatever he wanted with him, was that urgent, he was the only one besides Sarena that had access to their place like that. He texted Zack he would be a couple of minutes then he would meet him downstairs.

He went into the shower with Kitty so he could enjoy her again before their honeymoon would officially be over.

A/N: Honeymoon is over. Wonder what is in store for the newlyweds now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 191 83
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
310K 14.5K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
567K 20.2K 36
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" "𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗" 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 - 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸...
278K 9.9K 54
Ladies and gentlemen Meet Mystery Davidson, classy, average African American teenager with a fun, cute side and a bad side if pushed. She finds herse...