I Am Dreaming Of A Captive Lo...

By mahi_trytowrite

"I did all this because I love you so much" This sentence... And one more... "I did all that to protect you" ... More

Author's note
2. First Meeting
3. Coincidence or not!
4. First day
5. Change of plans
6. Resting in his office
7. Affair!
8. What's their relationship?
9. Mew's Info
10. Three days!
11. Getting angry!
12. lunch
13. Conversation!
14. Messed up!
15. Betrayal
16. Never loved you!
17. First step!
18. You!
19. Am I?
20. Second step!
21. I am confident!
22. Admire!
23. A Date!
24. Didn't able to sleep!
25. Something is going on!
26. Knowing About HIM!
27. Drunken night
28. Move in...!
29. Nightmare...
30. Try to erase bad memories
31. Talk with his dad!
32. Alex
33. Need time!
34. When Alex born...
35.Just want him alive!
36. Get back to work
37. Old classmates!
38. Never compare yourself!
39. Love You!
40. Vampire or Wolf or Hybrid
41. Who told him?
42 Lies...
43. Hurt
44. Plan part - 1
45. Plan Part- 2
46. Plan - Last part
47. Get out!
48. What! I am what?😳
49. Telling the whole truth
50. Family Business!
51. Two Child!
52. You need to let me go!
53. Silence is scary!
54. I am choosing...
55. New side
56. Hurt!
57. Knock Out!
58. Sign the papers!
59. Memory Loss!
60. On a Date!
61. A baby 🍼
Alex (Not an update)
62. Possession and Love🔞
63. ALONE!
64. Tom and Jerry
65. What's going on?
66. Need time
67. New arrangements!
68. Understand
69. Father-son Talk
70. Natasha
Epilogue

1. Kanawut

5K 164 23
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello everyone...

So here is the 1st ch... Enjoy🤠"

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

(3rd person POV)

"Sir, please... I am sorry... I won't do this again... Please my child is only 5 years old... Please 😭😭"

K:" You think after what you did I will let you go!! Tong... Do whatever you want I don't want to see him again!"

Tong:" Yes sir... "

"No, please... Give me another chance... Please 😭😭"

K:" Why I am still able to hear this bullshit!!!"

Tong:" Kao... Take him to the basement... I will be there in 2 min"

Kao:" Ok"

Kao took that man with him...

Tong:" Do you really want me to kill him!! He has 5 yrs old child... Please rethink Kana"

K:" We are at work Tong and never ask about my decision again... Bring his child and takes care of him... He betrayed me and his only punishment is death... Clear!!"

Tong:" Yes sir... "

K:" Get out then and tell that guy who is outside to leave too I am not in the mood anymore"

Tong:" Ok sir"

Then Tong left...

After calming down Kana called someone...

K:" I am sending one child there... Take care of him... Tong will give you all information about that... Bye"

He lay there for 30 min...

Tong:" Sir!"

K:" Now What Tong!!"

Tong:" What should I do with the body?"

K:" How many years you are working with me!! For God's sake do whatever you want... Don't disturb me next time with this... Clear!!!"

Tong:" Ya... And..."

K:" What?"

Tong:" He is not leaving"

K:" Tell him to come in and don't disturb us now get the hell out of here!!"

After Tong lest one boy enters...

K:" Why are you still here?"

"I know you want me, sir"

K:" Look Earth... I am not in the mood so..."

Earth:" But sir you need to calm down and that's why I am here... So relax... "

K:" You want to fire!"

Earth:" I know you won't do that... So Kana, please let me help you to relax or you will kill so many people"

K:" You are so irritating... Do whatever you want"

After finding safe Earth came near Kana, he started to massage him...

After 20 min...without asking permission Tong entered

Tong:" Your dad called... He wants to meet you"

K:" Now what!!"

Tong:" He told me to tell you that he convinced your guy to work as our company intern "

K:" Stop!!! He what!!! OMG!! Finally... Tong call him now... "

Tong:" Like now!!"

K:" N-O-W"

Tong:" Ok... Fine!"

After two rings he picked up...

"Hello?"

K:" Remember me? Gulf!!!"

"Oh, yea... But How did you get my number?"

K:" My dad gave me..."

"Oh"

K:" I heard the news from my dad that you are going to work in my company!!"

"Ya... I hope it won't make you uncomfortable"

K:" No... Not at all... Feel free to ask for my help anytime... So see you on Monday then..."

"Ya sure... Bye"

K:" Bye"

Earth:" Someone is so happy!!!"

Tong:" Kana... Are you sure about this!! I mean you met him only once..."

K:" Ya I am... And I want him as the only mine... "

Tong:" What about his boyfriend then!!?"

Earth:" Wait!! He is already in a relationship! I think missed something... Care to explain Tong!"

Tong:" Kana went to his dad's college to meet him... There he saw this guy... And you won't believe it but he became a different person... He bumped into him and said sorry!! "

Earth:" He said S-O-R-R-Y?"

Tong:" Not only that... He helped him with books and told him his real name too... Don't react now... He even talked with him by saying he needs to wait for someone so can he talk with him... !!"

Earth:" Kana!! He did that!! You said your real name???!! OMG!!!"

Tong:" Ya... "

Earth:" Then what!?"

Tong:" Nothing they talked about random things... And he left... "

Earth:" What you said!!! I want to know!!"

K:" I said that if he need help he can come to me anytime... I told him that I am a trustee of his college too and about my dad is the owner and all... "

Earth:" What about him!!"

K:" Normal things... His name and He is a Ph.D. student in finance department...etc..."

Earth:" Wow... "

Tong:" Not only this he asked me to find out everything about him... Every detail..."

Earth:" Wait... You just said his dad convince him!!! How?!"

Tong:" Blackmail... He told his dad to do anything to convince him to work here otherwise he would take out his part of his share!"

Earth:" This is the serious man... I can't wait to meet him!"

K:" Before that I want both of you to change the structure of my office... Make it cozier... And I want his desk outside my cabin so I can watch him... Put hidden camera and microphone there too... And about GPS!?"

Tong:" I will take care of it when he comes here Monday"

Earth:" What about his boyfriend?!"

K:" Then Why are you here!!"

Earth:" Ok ok I will help you with that... I Can't-Wait for Monday to come... "

K:" Me too... I can't wait to meet you again My Suppasit... I have to be patient in front of him so Earth... You know what you have to do... And Tong, give every information to Kao too... I don't want any other to involve in this... And I hope you understand that he won't be able to find out...."

Tong and Earth:" We know... That you are the devil"

K:" 😂😂😂😂 Ya... Ok, then I am going to the club my mood is better now ... Wanna join?!"

Both:" Yes... "

Earth:" Let me ask Kao too"

K:" Ok then let's go..."

-----

K: Gulf Kanawut
      CEO of KT Industries

Tong: Gulf's cousin and
Working with him at the
Age of 18
He knows everything
  About him

Kao: Gulf's friend from school
After Tong, he is the second person who knows everything about him...

Earth: Younger one among these three... He cares about Gulf more than anyone... He is the only one who can calm Gulf...

These three are like family to Gulf... And he only trusts them...

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

"So... How is it? Like it or not?!
Tell me your views in the comments and do not forget to vote ❣️

Thank you 😊

Love you 💗"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
442K 18.3K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
20.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
314K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...