The Mafia Daughter's Revenge

By Ruds29

"Grace, do you think that your father is the real reason behind all the attacks on you and Elora ?" Ace asked... More

Introduction
Characters
Meeting with Emma
Moving into the Mansion
Meeting the Family Members
In the Office Room
Office Room Part II
First Day in the Mansion
First Day in the Mansion II
'A Glimpse' from my Past..
Bonus: Xavier and Edward's POV
Late Night Call
Spark of new friendship!
Secret Visit to the Office
Who is 'My Backup'
Bonus Chapter
Unexpected Visit from ...
Conversation with 'My father'
Authors Note
Characters
Talk with Alessandro
Did you eavesdrop ?
Are you hiding something?
Who can it Be??
What a Surprise??
'Princess' - Not for Me
Did we get Caught?
Not again please.......
A deal it is then.....
I Promise - I will never leave you
Teddy Bears which Stick, Tvs on Ceilings, What's next?
Does he have any hidden motive?
Can't be, no chance....
Let's wait and watch!...
Shopping At Last...
Shopping at last II
It was not Me...
Are we Busted?
The Unknown Caller...
Unknown Caller Arrived...
Did I ask anything wrong?
Time to face him!
You are such a Brat!
Time to dig the past...
When I met Grace!
Are you Insane???
Author's Note
My Side of the Story!
The meeting with Nicholas!
That Incident - Part I
Contract of Marriage!
Escaped but trouble ahead!
Authors Note
Too Late for That!!!
I'll Keep a Watch on all your Actions!
Wait, Emma is coming here??
Who Informed Emma ?
How does Nicholas know my Location???
I am the ....

Prologue

5.1K 109 7
By Ruds29

Alert:-

The book contains swearing and abuse scenes.
It is fully based on imagination and I have used Google Translation for the Italian language and translated version was written may be inaccurate.

This story mainly depicts
The greed for money, the dominance of mafias all over the world and the quench for power.

------------------------------------------------------

Grace Point of View (POV)

   "Wake up Grace" shouted Ace from the phone that was lying aimlessly on the bed. I wanted to sleep more, so I ignored the irritating screams of Ace and switched off my phone.

When I finally thought that I would be able to go back to sleep, Grandfather's annoyed voice could be heard "Graciella Giordano Hernandez, if you don't wake up this second, I am going to call your Madre (mother)".

As soon as he finished his sentence I jumped out of the bed, I couldn't bear my mother's anger, especially in the mornings.

Waking up would certainly be a better option, than facing the dangerous mammoth in the morning.

Almost tripping on the floor from the blanket tangled in my legs, I saved my self from hitting the floor face front and ran into the bathroom to complete my daily chores.

        Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, as you all know my name is Grace (Don't you dare to call me Graciella if you fear your life). My life before was...

Flashback

     On 6th September 1996 in Sicily, Italy screams of pain could be heard in the hospital labour room. The family outside was eagerly waiting for the birth of their princess. Alessandro was pacing back and forth. Though he had many children before, this was his only daughter, the baby girl he always wanted.

    Suddenly, the most beautiful cry of a baby echoed throughout the room. Mason and Elijah were so excited that they couldn't even control their happiness and started jumping on their seats outside the labour room.

    Damien, Andrew and Xavier were on the way with Antonio their grandfather who was most excited to see his granddaughter 'The mafia princess.'

    Alessandro went inside only to see one pair of small grey eyes looking towards him with a cute smile and a glow on her face that brightened the entire room.

     Mason and Elijah were eagerly waiting to hold their sorellina (baby sister) who was their little bundle of happiness, and light of hope in the dark world. She had all of them wrapped around her little fingers.

    Suddenly shouts and screams could be heard, people were running helter-skelter disrupting the silent hospital atmosphere.

    A nurse came inside the room scared looking at the aura of Alessandro and said "Mr Giordano, some mob has attacked the hospital. You need to leave with your family as soon as possible. "

    Hearing about the sudden attack Alessandro was shocked. He needed to protect his family at all costs. Quickly helping Elora on her feet, he along with everyone ran towards the back exit door.  He ordered his guards to call for emergency backup and clear the way towards the back exit. Before the guards could walk out they were attacked by the mob.

Alessandro fought the people trying his best to prevent any attack on his children who were crying. He tried to get out of the room.

But before he could even leave the room, a person with a mask hiding behind the door, hit him with a rod. Mason and Elijah were drugged by other mobsters whereas their leader tried to snatch the baby from Elora's hand. 

     But little did he knew, that Elora was an assassin, who was trained in martial arts. She quickly kicked him on his guts. The person fell down writhing in pain. Elora quickly took to baby and started running towards the exit. She could have fought them, but due to her weak condition, she needed to save herself and the baby first.

Before anyone could catch her, she entered the parking lot and stole a car. Driving furiously to the best of her capabilities she was finally able to mislead the fierce mob and entered a cheap motel. Not having enough money, she gave the owner 'her ring', to stay there.

Back at the hospital, Alessandro was finally awakened. His eyes flickered open under the bright lights. He searched for his love Elora and his princess among the people in the room. All his guards in the room had bowed their head in embarrassment.

He couldn't remember anything, before we could even say or do anything, his father entered the room and told him about the murder of his wife and daughter.

His Underboss came inside and showed them the CCTV footage of the hospital that showed that Elora and the baby were murdered by the mob. When he returned to his mansion he saw the bodies of his wife and daughter destroyed which couldn't be identified except the ring which he gave to his loving wife Elora on their engagement.

In the Hotel

The next day, the newspaper carried the headline 'Mr. Alessandro Giordano married Emma Hernandez.' Elora couldn't believe her eyes when she read the news. It came as a shock, as she never expected the love of her life, her partner to betray her and marry her own sister. 'How could he marry her when I'm still alive' this thought occupied her mind.

Suddenly some sounds were heard outside her motel room. "Capo we have found your wife, should I kill her here itself, or should I bring her to the warehouse," the person outside said on his phone. Some murmurs were heard from the other side which was not clear.

"Yes, I will kill her and your daughter." ..."Yes, I will take care that nobody will know that you have planned to kill your own wife and seeing the bodies your family already thinks that they are dead"...." Yes Sir, I have brought safety backup and cleaning staff, so no traces will be left." the person continues.

'Shock' would be an understatement how could a person whom I trusted more than myself betray and try to kill me.

Didn't he love me or his own daughter. I couldn't think properly I wanted to break down, but first I needed to protect myself and my daughter.

I quickly ran towards the balcony carrying the baby. I slowly tried to climb down with the help of the pipe. Luckily my room was on the second floor. So, it was quick enough. But I couldn't wait there, I needed to move away from where he or even his shadow could never find me. I ran fast hiding from his mobsters towards the nearest phone booth.

I never thought that I would call this number ever in my life. But life is unpredictable.

After few rings, someone received the call. "Hello Olivia"..."Elora, how are you alive? I got the news that you were dead!!" Olivia exclaimed.

"I need your help Olivia please, some mobsters are behind me and my daughter, I'll explain everything when I meet you. Can you please trace my location and send a car here. And also your private jet to the Silica airport without anyone knowing about it," begged Elora.

"I'll tell Shane and send help but please take care of yourself, I can't lose my best friend again."....

Luckily me and Mom escaped this but couldn't be more prepared for the next one.

This event was nothing compared to that incident that was caused by Alessandro which ruined my entire life. I couldn't remain my old self nor could I bring myself to forget those memories that still haunted me in my dreams. He.....

Flashback over.

Before I could even think further Grandpa's voice could be heard.
"Grace, are you day dreaming again? Come on hurry up, you will be late for the meeting, I have arranged for you with Emma".

He took the name of his youngest daughter with so much disgust as he knew all the problems which she had created in our lives.

"I know Gramps I need to reach there on time to impress your 'dear' daughter". When I said dear with soo much emphasis, I could literally see smoke coming out from his ears just like in cartoons...

"Grace you know, how much I hate her. If it were not for my grandchildren and you, I would have most certainly abandoned her" Grandpa shouted.

I loved to see Gramps so worked up.
With a slight smile on my face, I went to get ready to meet my 'dearest' aunt Emma.

_________________________________________

Did you like the Flashback?

_________________________________________

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
Please give and comment below.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
602K 14.4K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
Double Trouble By FinLuGrafie

Mystery / Thriller

40.1K 871 70
Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in the past - twins now. A fucked up past wi...
2.5K 54 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...