Skye without Claude ........(...

By Deedee104624

perfect would have being the word used to describe Skye's marriage to Claude but all the dream of happy ever... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
Epilogue
ACTUAL EPILOGUE

XXIII

1.6K 91 1
By Deedee104624

Please ignore all mistakes

XXIII

'Time to visit Louisa' what Louisa.

Martha was burning in anger as she stared at empty room that was scattered, she came her to relieve stress and what did she find hmm? An empty room with no Louisa to be found anywhere.

Pacing she called the head guard, using the calmest voice she could muster.

"Charles I want to have a meeting with everyone in the garden, it's about something of great importance " she was massaging her suddenly aching head with her idle hand.

"Yes Donna" came Charles reply, shit she sounded too calm. He was sweating profusely thinking of what made her this angry that she sounds so calm, he had a bad premonition of what the meeting is about.

"I want you all there is five minutes " she ended the call. Her face was filled with dark lines as she walked calmly to her beloved rose garden. Blood will flow as much as possible till her anger disappears.

Sipping her wine calmly she watched the frighten looks on her men's faces, the shaking of the maids and the calm looking Charles who stood beside her with his gun around his waist.

"Who can tell me where Louisa is?" She dropped her wine glass on the table that they placed before her. Everyone mummers filled the once silent garden, 'why was she asking something so weird' some said then one of the guards that stayed at the gate of the house came forward to answer.

"She is in her usual room Donna I don't understand why we are being asked this?" He was the dumb scapegoat that is used as an example to others. As everyone was nodding in support of what was said a gun shot was head as the smug man fell down with wide eyes as blood flowed out of his mouth, every one swallowed their words instantly and looked up at Martha who was romancing the cold body of a gun.

"I will ask again where is Louisa?". Charles had cold sweat rolling down at the back of his neck but his face showed no emotion. He was panicking within his soul, he knew the guards assigned to monitor Louisa were all slacking off. No one came forward or spoke at all, everyone suddenly started worrying about their life choices. 'What kind of stupid life choices did they make?'.

"Hahahaha ok ok, since no one is answering. Charles?" She turned to look at the stoic man who stood beside her. He knew what she wanted but he also knew it would be hard for him to point the men he left in charge of Louisa. They had always been loyal but this was only a little mistake and it would cost them their lives and that of their families.

"I don't remember people assigned to monitor Louisa" he said calmly. Martha rolled her eyes in irritation, suddenly being loyal to yourselves. Ok I can solve this. She signaled the others to push Charles pregnant sister and his four years old adopted son forward.

Charles broke into another batch of set rolling down his back but he remained stoic. He had sent them away even before Martha had called this meeting, for the day he had a bad premonition and he told them to leave as soon as possible. He didn't know his fellow people would betray him.

"Brother!"

"Daddy!"

He stood stiff as he watch them being shot by his so called friends, he wasn't fast enough to stop this. Hate burned deep within his chest but no emotions showed on his face as Martha looked at him before continued talking about what he could care less about.

He just looked at the blood flowing into the rose bush, he has to be more calculative with his next moves. Later that day after he buried his only family that Martha stole their lives, he silently stood in front of their grave looking at the vast land before him.

"Louisa caused" Martha said with fake sympathy for Charles dead relatives. He knew her so he wasn't even shocked by her presence, he just nodded at her statement causing to smile triumphantly. He knew she would blame what ever she did wrong on the so called reason of her anger.

He would make her death slow and painful. He was with her not because of her tyrant so called father, no he was here because her uncles begged him to watch over her. Sorry She might die from my hands.

He returned back to Martha's manor as everyone was walking on thin ice around, making sure he won't lash out. He looked at his so called people with hate bubbling within him, each of them will pay. They had all lost the right of being seen as his family.
Enjoy life while you can Martha.

Claude knew he had bags under his eyes and he didn't care, he sat in his study waiting for his dad to arrive with Tyler. He didn't wait long as his study opened, his father walked in telling Tyler was asleep in his father's room that had been cleaned up immediately Claude left his room that morning. Philip was the one who went to lay him down on the bed.

"Father!" He greeted as the older man took his seat and Claude told Philip to have a seat too.
" dad remember I told you sky was no longer in prison but with his sister " the older man Adrian nodded at his son.
"But how did you know this?" He asked his son who was about to answer him. A knock came to the as Philip entered the home office.
"Philip you sent me that message right?" Claude asked as Philip didn't seem surprised at Claude's finding him out all he felt was happiness that his sharp boss had returned, good thing he started making Claude's meals himself.

"So that means you know exactly where he is now? Like the address " Claude's father Adrian asked before his son could speak. Philip nodded slowly at the question, he couldn't tell them as of now because this are too rough and this would put Skye in more danger than he is.
"Give us the address lets go and meet him" Claude said happily but his smile froze at Philip's rejection why was he refusing to tell them, he suddenly got so angry that he was about to snapped at Philip but he was stopped by Philip's explanation .

"I can't give you his location sir, he is safe only his sister and father knowing his location because Martha will hurt him due to finding out the truth, a war is about to commence"

Claude sat back down as his heart ached that he couldn't see his love but he knew it was for his safety and to keep them safe he had to be patient.
Adrian watched his son closely as he sighed if only he could have prevented his son from hurting Skye then things would have been better and less complicated.

RING! RING!

Claude's phone rang snapping them out of the gloominess of the environment, seeing the callers ID he picked up immediately putting it on loudspeaker for all to hear.
"Hello Mr Claude " the doctor voice rang out from the phone speakers.

"Yes Dr Randy what's the result "
"Well actually about that, this was why I called immediately I saw the results" he went straight to business. When he saw the result earlier he was shocked and confused at first.
"There was traces of chemical substances in your blood, like a trace of Xanax (Alprazolam) in your blood in a concentrated quality, Xanax has been banned in the capital city and its surrounding province for over ten years but seeing it in your blood means someone has been injecting it into your body or it's been feed to you orally without your knowledge I presume" Claude looked at his father in surprised at the doctor's revelation, this Xanax drug he spoke about causes memory loss when taken wrongly or abused. Even if taken judiciously it still has this effect of memory loss but it wasn't sever.
"Sir that's not all, another drug was also found. We had almost missed it but we did separate tests but we finally got the drug. Clonazepam is the drug we found " Claude didn't need explaining for this drug, he was getting angry at the thought of Martha doing all this without his knowledge.

Clonazepam was another drug that usually can be found only on drug smugglers from gold city. This drug was known to cause hallucinations when ingested it takes the person's inner worry and portray it before them like it was real. For a period of time they hallucinate and if taken constantly it could cause Dementia. When he ended the call he threw his phone at the wall growling, so Martha wants to play dirty then he was going to play in the mud.

Things needed to change and he was ready to change it as soon as possible.
"Claude what would you do now?" Adrian asked. Philip just looked a head while planning on how to help his boss better.

Smirking mischievously Claude shrugged his shoulders 'two can play this game'

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 5.1K 46
International pop star and former boy band heartthrob Jackson Ford has just met the girl of his dreams, Skye Kennedy, in a Hollywood coffee shop. She...
487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
989 83 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...