๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ | ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...

By happyrainbowpainter

Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜จ
1 | ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ
4 | 5 ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฅ
5 | ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด
6 | ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
7 | ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
8 | ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ(?)
9 | ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข
10 | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
11 | ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
12 | ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
13 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
14 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
extra | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
15 | ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต
16 | ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
17 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ
18 | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
19 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
20 | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
| one
21 | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
eplg | ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
Rewriting (AUTHORS NOTE)
NEW REWRITTEN BOOK PUBLISHED (AUTHORS NOTE)

2 | ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ

2.6K 67 68
By happyrainbowpainter

𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

'Moody much? He was fine just a minute ago.' I thought as I placed my hand on the closed wooden sliding door.

I peak out the door of the classroom as Kurapika lays his back against the cold wall in the hallway. He was speaking to himself but he was so quiet, I couldn't hear him. His face kept changing from angry to sad every couple seconds. It was like he was trying to figure him self out.

I approach him and tap his shoulder.

"Kurapika, are you alright? I know you said you were fine but you obviously aren't. I can't help but keep checking up on you.."

He exhaled and smiled at me. "I am fine, I'm sorry if I made you worry. I'm just..figuring something out. You can go back to class, I'll be there in a second."

I nodded and started to walk away, but I stopped myself.

"Hey- Are you busy later?" I asked with my back facing towards him.

"No, I don't think so. Why? Is there something you need help with?"

I turn around and nod my head. "Actually-It's not something I need help with I just- let's spend some time together after school."

He stared at me got a few seconds then nodded.

"How does 5pm sound? I have homework so it'll take me awhile."

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Ahhh, I forgot about the homework my first period assigned me! Sure-"

They always assign homework on the first day. It's so infuriating.

"Actually, do you think I can walk home with you? I think it would be best if we did our homework together. We can get our homework down and we can spend time together at the same time."

"Yeah, sounds great. Come back in soon." I turn around and make my way back into the classroom.

I sigh and slump in my seat. I couldn't think of what he could be so mad at, but at the same time we just met.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"It's nothing. Just thinking about things."

"Oh hey, it's you! The one with the short memory!" I look up to see, I think his name was Killua? Walking over to me from the door.

"Oh, Killua!" Gon and I say in unison.

"You know Killua? That's cool!" Gon beamed.

"Um, I wouldn't say know. I was just being dumb and I ended up running into him. He helped me get to my first period class."

Killua nodded his head.

Rude. He didn't have to agree with me.

"Anyways, where's the teacher? It's been like 15 minutes, hasn't it?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, that's weird. He's definitely late, and where were you?! You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago! What if the teacher was here and you came in late!"

"What's going on?" A voice rang out from beside me.

I had thought it was the teacher since Kurapika has more of a feminine voice, but I had realized Kurapika came back from his short break in the hall.

"Nothing much."

The teacher still hasn't showed up so all 4 of us decided to just talk about random stuff.

Every now and then Killua would make glances at me. I wasn't the only one who noticed, Kurapika saw what Killua was doing. Do I have something on my face? In a few occasions, Kurapika would look rather, annoyed, whenever Killua would stare at me.

I zoned out for so long thinking about what could've possibly happened to Kurapika's behavior that I didn't even realize people had started to leave for their next class.

"Ah, I gotta go!" I ran off as the three of them just sat there. I told myself I would get a head start because some reason I can't seem to find my classes.

I spent 4 minutes running around going to the bathroom, my locker, and finding my classroom. I was so out of breath. When I finally found my classroom, I sat in the first chair I could find. I hugged and I puffed, but thankfully I couldn't blow anyone's house down.

"Oh my, what's wrong with you?" Someone asked beside me.

I straightened my posture and looked over. I saw a girl with blue hair in a ponytail and blue eyes staring at me with a concerned face.

"Give me a sec!" She started to dig in her bag for something. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and exhaled and exhausted breath.

"Here! You need it more than I do at the moment." She held out a water bottle for me and I took it.

"Thank you so much!" I was so thirsty right now. I unscrewed the cap off the bottle and started drinking the water so fast.

"You sure are thirsty! Did you run here?" I nodded and put the bottle down.

"I have a bad habit of not finding my class on time. Anyways, thank you again and what's your name?"

"Neon!" The girl beamed.

"Well thank you, Neon. The water bottle was a lot of help! My name is Y/N, I hope we can become friends!"

"I do too!"

In the middle of class my teacher was assigning partners for a project that will be due in a couple of days.

"Oh, oh! I want Y/N!" I look over to a hyper Neon waving her hand around.

"Alright, only because it's the first day of school." The teacher said.

I don't know Neon that well so I'm scared she's going to tell me to do all the work...

"Yay!"

Neon and I put out desk together and we started to think of ideas for the project. The project is to write about a career.

"Hm... construction worker?" I began.

"Sounds pretty boring. What about...a Funeral Director?"

"That sounds scary!" I began to think about all the duties they have. I just know it has to deal with a lot of death and depression.

"Hm..what do you think about a doctor?"

"I like that idea!" Neon added 'Doctor' at the top of our 'Idea List'

"Really? Okay! We have our idea then!"

We agreed that Neon would do the writing and I would do the sketches. We would switch roles every now and then. When I was done I showed her my drawing of a nice looking character that was portrayed as a doctor.

"Woah! That looks super good!" She beamed.

I rub the back of my neck and laugh. "It's nothing much, just a regular drawing. I have tons of better ones in my noteboo-"

"Oh, is that your notebook right there?! Can I see?" Before I could answer she took it off my desk and started flipping through the pages.

"You're such a good artist! I mean I could probably do somewhat better but-"

"Huh?!"

"Just joking~"

⁺✧𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵⁺✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 257 27
Y/n's childhood was far from picture-perfect. The loneliness of their memories followed them regardless of where they were and who they were with. Iz...
2.6K 68 27
y/n l/n a famous killer magician decides to take the hunter exam would they pass? will they make friends because they are friendless as fuck? will t...
396K 5K 27
"i want your affection." some chapters might be triggering. -unedited- be wary. there are no trigger warnings on the said chapters. explore on your...
172K 5.3K 19
โ€ƒ โ€ƒ โ€ƒ โคท โ€ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐”๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โ๐˜ /๐˜•, ๏ฟฝ...