Thought of You (z.m)

Από wmaryd

COMPLETED. Clara-Rose Flemming is a 17 year old girl who loves to act and is a part time model. She doesn't l... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9 [Edited]
Chapter 10 [Edited]
Chapter 11 [Edited]
Chapter 12 [Edited]
Chapter 13 [Edited]
Chapter 14 [Edited]
Chapter 15 [Edited]
Chapter 16 [Edited]
Chapter 17 [Edited]
Chapter 18 [Edited]
Chapter 19 [Edited]
Chapter 20 [Edited]
Chapter 21 [Edited]
Chapter 22 [Edited]
Chapter 23 [Edited]
Chapter 24 [Edited]
Chapter 26 [Edited]
Chapter 27 [Edited]
Chapter 28 [Edited]
Chapter 29 [Edited]
Chapter 30 [Edited]
Chapter 31 [Edited]
Chapter 32 [Edited]
Chapter 33 [Edited]
Epilogue [Edited]

Chapter 25 [Edited]

1.7K 26 0
Από wmaryd

Chapter 25

Zayn's POV (This is rare)

I woke up as I felt a breeze along my bare back. I was aware that I was naked which caused a bit of confusion. But then once i saw the beautiful girl in my arms everything rushed back to me. I remembered every detail of last night.

Man, was it amazing. She was amazing. Every touch she gave me was electrifying. I could still feel the burning sensation on my body. This girl is giving me the most amazing feelings I've ever gotten. She makes me feel so... I don't even know if there's a word to describe it. But Rose is the best for me. Her medium blonde hair (A/N I finally figured out what colour her hair is. Yessss!) draped over her shoulders and in the line of the light, making it shine. Her back was against my chest and my arms around her waist.

I unwrapped one of my arms and moved to brush away the hair on her shoulders. But she rolled over and she was now facing me. Her eyes were closed and I felt a little disappointed. I wanted to see her hazel orbs looking back at me. The corners of her lips were up just a little and it made me wonder what she was dreaming about that made her happy.

That's when I realised she wasn't mine. She wasn't officially mine. But in my head, she is. So today, I shall ask her to be mine. I felt me heart beat harder in my chest and that's when I registered the fact that I was a little scared. I was scared that she might say no and that she wants to take things slow. Even though we've only started dating a few days ago. Yes, I probably am taking things a little fast. But I'm scared that someone might take a claim on her before I do. But then again if I do ask her, what if she says she doesn't want to? What if she says she wants to take things slow? What if she says this isn't what she's capable of?

I know that she has trust issues and problems with falling in love after Christian, this Dick, cheated on her. And to be frank, I don't exactly want to fall in love yet. Love takes time, right? So I guess that makes it okay for us to be together without falling love. Liam said it took him 4-5 months for him to fall in love with Danielle. Is that how long it will take me to fall in love with her? I guess I'm just going to have to find out.

Rose's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes held confusion at first and her body tensed but then her eyes turned into remembrance and she smiled softly at me.

'Morning, Blues.' I whispered with a small smile on my lips.

'Morning, Superman.' She murmured softly.

I felt my insides tighten and loosen over and over again at the sight of her. I frowned slightly at her nickname for me. I remembered what triggered that nickname and quite frankly, it was embarrassing. I was wearing red and blue boxers and she instantly asked if it was superman boxers. I immediately said no but she kept calling me superman. And well, now that I think of it, I'd love to be her superman. I dipped my head down and put my lips against hers.

'That's a great way to get up.' She remarked, her eyes glistening and sparkling.

'I know.' I replied, kissing her again.

My phone started to ring and I made an audible groan. Rose giggled softly.

'Answer it, Superman.' She winked and I groaned again.

I got off the bed and slipped on my boxers and I heard her giggle again. The sound of her laugh was so melodic, it was beautiful.

'What?' I snapped into my phone.

'Hello to you too.' Louis said sarcastically.

'Well, you interrupted something.' I countered.

'Okay, whatever. We have to go down to the studio today and record a few more songs for the album.'

'Do I have to?'

'Yes, you do. Now, get your butt off Rose's bed, put clothes on and go down to the studio.'

'How did you know I was in Rose's bed?'

'I didn't. But that confirmed it.' He laughed and I grunted.

'Don't mention this to anyone.' I warned.

'No promises.' And he hung up. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Rose.

'I have to go to the studio today.' I whimpered slightly.

'Well, then get down to the studio.'

'But I don't want to go down to the studio.'

'Just go, Zayn. And when I'm finished on set today, I'll go down there. How about that?' She suggested and my smile grew.

'I'd love that.' I whispered. I dove back on the bed and kissed her lips. I guess, she didn't want me to leave either because she deepened the kiss with her sweet tongue. I didn't want to go but I have to.

'i should-' kiss. 'probably' kiss. 'go.' I kissed her again.

'Come on, Zayn.' She grinned, pulling away.

She got up off the bed and walked over to her closet with the blanket wrapped around her body. I slipped on my khaki shorts and then walked around the room, trying to find my shirt. Rose came back out in an oversized shirt and she looked at me confused.

'Do you know where my shirt is?' I asked her, walking around the room. She stood quietly for a moment.

'I think... i think it's in the kitchen. That's where it started, didn't it?' She stated.

'It probably is.' I shrugged. I looked at her which turned out to be me checking her out. The shirt she was wearing only went up to mid thigh, leaving her legs completely bare. I can imagine her in one of my shirts and it made me want her again right there.

'Like what you see?' She asked and she wiggled her eyebrows.

'Definitely.' I winked at her.

'Go get your shirt.' She rolled her eyes. I walked out of her room and into the kitchen. I saw my shirt on the floor and i bent down to pick it up.

'So, we had a heavy make out session in the kitchen. That's hot.' I winked at her before pulling my shirt on.

'You're the one who started it.' She stuck her tongue out at me and i just laughed. I walked to the front door and opened it. I stepped out into the hallway and then turned to face her.

'Bye, Blues.' I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

'Bye, Superman.' She grinned and I walked off. But then i turned back around when I remembered something. She raised her eyebrows in question.

'I realised I never really asked you this important question.' I stated.

'Yeah? What's the question?' She asked.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' I asked her. Her eyes widened in shock for a split second but then she grinned.

'Yes, I'd love to.' She answered and wrapped me into a hug.

'Great!' I chirped which sounded very unmanly but the happiness and giddiness inside me where making my insides explode. I cleared my throat. 'I mean, er, great. I should go.' I said with a deeper voice, she just giggled softly.

'Bye, Superman.' She grinned and I winked at her before walking off.

I walked down the hallway with a big smile plastered on my face. She said yes. And not only did she said she'd love to. Nothing in the world could compete to how happy I was. I started to dance right there in the middle of the hallway. This was how happy I was. I was dancing in the middle of the hallway. Once, I finished I started to fist pump. I was that goddamn happy.

Rose said yes. Now, she's my girlfriend. I grinned widely to my self. She's mine. Clara-Rose Fleming is mine.

Rose's POV

I leaned against the door frame with my arms crossed over my chest and amusement on my face. I watched Zayn dance along the hallway with a grin on his face. I wanted to burst out laughing at him dancing but then I realised why he was dancing. He was dancing because I said yes. Then just when i thought he couldn't get any happier, he fist pumped the air. I grinned at this.

No guy has ever been that happy to call me his girlfriend. It made me feel so happy and special. I closed the door behind me, still smiling widely. Seeing that grin on his face after i said yes, it made my insides go all giddy. He looked so happy. I went over to my phone since I got a text once I walked into my room.

From: JakeWood

Can you get to the set earlier? I wanna run over some lines. Plus, I want you to meet my girlfriend.

Still smiling to myself, I went and had a shower.

Man, I feel so lucky and special.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yessss, fist pump for Zayn's POV. I might do some, here and there, but I won't have it constantly because I want this one to be on Rose's POV as much as it could.

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc

Mwahbebsssssssss

-Winona

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...