𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note

Books Written By Edidiong

1K 197 28
By Eddy622

1) -

Description

"And who are you?" I looked up to see his well structured face.

"I'm Itoro, Itoro Samuels."

"And what are you doing here?"

"Trying to clean up Sir, you came home drunk last night and your elder brother thought it was wise to let me clean up your mess."

He looked at the mess in his room, "Good, I've got the worst head ache. Clean up and get out."

**************************************************************************************

Itoro Samuels, was in need of money. Her mum was sick in the village and her father's brothers wasn't an option. Itoro needed money or she'll have to drop out of school.

Itoro and her best friend Chidinma, came across a house help website and Itoro was adamant to fill the form at first. But when she saw the huge salary, she let go of her dignity and eventually filled the form.

While working as a house help, Itoro met Genesis who happened to be her boss's second son. She couldn't help but fall in love with him, but Genesis was oblivious of her being.

But what will happen when Genesis, eventually noticed her? Will it turn into something more or will it just be a C.R.U.S.H

My review  : This was my first book so there are a lot of cringe moment that I can't even read myself.

2)

Description

(Book one)

Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, about a boy who dumped his long termed girlfriend just cause he fell in love with a new character. The Right Girl.

When we'd realized that he had fallen in love with the main character, we all became happy about the turn of events. Just cause we'd been shipping both of them for a very long time.

No one wanted him to be with The Wrong Girl, cause she was either too perfect, had a nasty character or treated everyone like trash.

We all enjoyed the boy and The Right Girl new found relationship, and totally forgot that he was in a different relationship not too long ago.

No one thought about The Wrong Girl, or how her life would be like after the break up. No one thought if she'd actually get into a new relationship, or stayed single for the rest of her life.

I was guilty as charged, until Alex my boyfriend, decided to kiss The Right Girl in front of our secondary school and left me The Wrong Girl, to be the laughing stock to the entire students of Blossom High.

                                 • • •

Eno had been the most popular girl at Blossom High School. She was like every cliché popular girls you've read on books and watched on television.

She had a nasty attitude, popular boyfriend and three popular besties. Every girl wanted to be her, and every guy wanted to be with her.

But her all so perfect life changed when her boyfriend Alex, kissed the one girl he claimed not to have feelings for. Now, Eno have to walk round school being who she thought she would never be.....

THE WRONG GIRL.

My review  : I'm actually proud of this one in particular.

3)

Description

(Book Two)

"I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart when I decided to follow you home, and saw the hardship life you were living."

"In a nutshell," I wanted her to hit the nail on the head. Not because I wanted to sound rude, but because my legs were aching me from standing for too long.

"I need your help," She paused her lips. "Which involves being me."

            ~°~°~°~°~

Uyai is far from being rich. And when we talk about far, we meant FAR.

Uyai wasn't a people person. She didn't have much friends, except from her best friend, Judith.

Judith was someone, whom was obsessed with rich Lekki secondary school boys.

On a faithful day, Judith got invited to a rich beach party and forced Uyai, to tag along.

Uyai so much hated the rich kids, cause she believed they were tinie tiny no good spoilt brats.

But things began to change for Uyai, when she accompanied Judith to the party, and saw what she believed must be her clone, or her brain just playing tricks on her.

Uyai began to receive an anonymous letter, from someone whom identified herself as 'T'.

What would happen when 'T' reaches up to Uyai, claming to be her long lost twin, and also asking for help, to act as her?

Would Uyai accept the offer by choice, or by force?

      ~°~°~°~°~

"I feel someone wants me dead and you being the stronger twin, I want you to help me protect myself."

My review : I tried to mix both teen fiction and Mystery. Not sure I did a good job though, but it's a good read.

4)

Description

(BOOK THREE)

Then the saga continues.

Known to be the best elite school in Nigeria.

To others, it's heaven prepared and made for students. A spoken paradise.

But only those within these walls can testify if it's heaven made for students or just another hell hole. An unspoken damnation.

Where friends becomes foe and foe becomes friends.

Where relationships gets destroyed and trust gets broken.

Where popularity becomes everyone's daily bread and toxic nature becomes a normal trait.

What should this be called? A blessing. A curse.

Or is it just a normal never ending saga disguising itself as a building popularly known as : BLOSSOM HIGH SCHOOL.

My review : No review yet. Just posted the first chapter. You can check it on my profile ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
63.4K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
18K 394 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...