STAY-a Daminette soulmate AU

By MiraculousFun

On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and... More

Read before you start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not a chapter, but please read.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Again, not a chapter but please read.
Book trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Who's here?
Epilogue -Rewritten

Chapter 22

4.5K 150 4
By MiraculousFun

Damian's POV

As Damian burst through the door of the Manor, he looked for his Father, who was asking Pennyworth something.

'I found some information.' Damian breathed. 'Call everyone and I'll tell you all  I found.'

And 10 minutes later, they were in the batcave.

'What do you know, and who told you?' Bruce asked.

'Adrien in her class told me. He was shocked when he found out I knew, but he told me this. The Miracle box is a box bestowing Magical Jewels. Different Jewel means Different Power. From what he told me, I think Ladybug might be the Guardian. Apparently, he was a past holder, but Ladybug took his jewel or something. But he didn't know anything about the Grimoire.'

'So, how do Marinette and Chloe come into this. They know something.' Bruce said, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

'Adrien only knew because he used to be a hero. But what if Marinette and Chloe used to be heroes too?' Damian spoke aloud.

'What if they still are heroes?' Tim asked, connecting the dots. 'The other day, Ladybug and Empress HoneyBee entered the Batcave. But how did you get in contact with those heroes Damian?' Tim questioned.

Damian breathed out. 'Marinette is Ladybug And Chloe Is Empress HoneyBee.'

'Meaning your soulmate is Marinette.' Tim added.

'But her eyes aren't green.' Damian said.

'She might use contacts like you.' Tim reminded. And Damian was too shocked to reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.8K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
278K 9.3K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
107K 2.4K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
14.9K 413 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...