Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

32. Make U My Wife

2.1K 161 100
By KimberlyWesley

A/N: Songs will now be Icee's solo songs that he sings, not rap, that he wrote about Kitty. Again, I'm not a songwriter.

The day you told me that you loved me
Happiest day of my life
Been around the world, made mistakes, I'm just a man
But I knew I wanted you as my wife
Share my world with you lady
You're my everything and I love you
Can't wait till the day I make you my wife

Today was the day!

She woke up in bed with her twin sister and Nola snuggled up next to her. She squeezed her baby sister then lifted herself from the bed, not wanting to wake them up. They had a long night. Strippers, dancing, lots of drinking, and screaming and singing loudly for no reason. Great bachelorette party.

She wondered what Icee was doing. He said he was not having a party, but she knew he must have done something.

She went into her bathroom, closed the door, and called him.

"Babe, you up already? Anxious?"

"No, just wanted to call you and tell you how much I love you and I can't wait to see you and marry you."

"Did you get drunk at your party last night?"

She giggled. "You know I don't drink!"

"Well, when I met you, you weren't having sex or cussing either, now look at you."

"Shut up," she said, with a giggle. "How was your bachelor's party?"

"The party with me, myself and I? Just great. How many more hours we got? Let's get this shit over already. You've been my wife in my head since I put that ring on your finger, today just makes it official for err'body else."

She looked at the time on her phone. It was just before seven a.m. They were getting married at four p.m. "Nine hours and some change. I have sooo much to do! I better wake my sisters. Bye, Mr. Curtis."

"Love you, baby."

She left the bathroom and walked over to the bed where her sisters slept, climbed up on it, and started to jump up and down.

"I'm getting married! I'm getting married!"

"Girl, I will snatch you bald, sat down!" her twin roared at her.

She sat down and crossed her legs on the bed between them. Nola slowly sat up and stretching, then rubbed her eyes.

"How'd I get in here? I have a whole room," Nola said, running her fingers through her ruffled hair.

"Ginger's in mom's room. Fayme took your bed in the room with Tennille. Rena and LeyLey in their old room."

"This house isn't big enough," Nola said. "How did mom raise six girls in this lil house?"

"Well, me and twin never wanted to be apart, but the rest of y'all bickered over having your own room," Krystle said, getting out the bed. "Enough chit chat. Let's get to Ashley's place and get our hair and face beat."

Getting eight women showered and ready in that four bedrooms three-bathroom house took a lot of effort. Sarena went home, she lived down the street and around the corner. She had to get her girls and bring them to the shop, they were both going to be flower girls at the wedding, along with Ashley's daughter. Victor kept the girls for the night, which he usually did when there was a girls' night out. She wanted to make sure her sisters were with her all day to help with the final details.

At Ashley's hair salon, Hair By Us For Us, her six stylists and two make-up artists were put to the test. Trust and believe Kitty was paying them enough that they did not mind the hard labor. Plus, they would be in her wedding program and so their business would pick up doing the hair of Kitty Kelly and her sisters. Even Ginger was impressed with little Springfield girls glamming her up.

Kitty initially wanted a church wedding, but between her and Icee's guest list, they outgrew that quickly. She found a banquet hall that could fit the eight hundred guests. Icee might have had a larger percent of that, but she did not mind having all the entertainers in attendance for her wedding.

The bridesmaids' dresses were cherry red, as her color scheme was red and white. Her flowers were red roses.

All the groomsmen were wearing white with red accents.

There were several performers. Tempo and M'Liyah Wilson, Ginger's former groupmate from Petite Trois, were singing their wedding anthem "Happily Ever After." Ginger was singing one of her hits "Love Always," and singing "Err'Thang About Ya" with Icee. They were also going to shoot the video to "Make U My Wife," with clips of the wedding for the video and Icee singing it before the ceremony. Because of that, he had to perform the song three times, but nobody there was complaining.

The film crew stayed on her and her sisters as well and they were giving them lots of drama. Sarena's oldest daughter, Brandy, who was eleven, at the last minute decided she was too old to be a flower girl so she became a junior bridesmaid. Monica was eight and Ashley's daughter, Atiya, was seven, they had no problem being the flower girls. T-Zack's oldest son, Tyrone, was five and he was the ring bearer, initially, but he did not want to walk down the aisle by himself, he wanted to walk with his father. They accommodated that.

"Nervous sissy?" Krystle asked her as the bridesmaids were getting ready to line-up.

She smiled. She felt so relaxed, so calm, not nervous at all. Why should she be? "No. I am marrying the man of my dreams. The man I have wanted since I first laid eyes on him at sixteen. Who said dreams don't come true?"

Her brother-in-law Victor was walking her down the aisle. She had known him since she was eight years old and he was the closest father figure she had. Kitty knew that she would not be the woman she was without Victor in her life. Before he had even married into the family, he was family. The boy next door, literally. He would walk her to school in the mornings and pick her up after school, help her study, taught her about protecting herself by any means necessary. He was an only child, so he treated them all like his sisters...before he fell in love and married Sarena.

"You know Icee is an okay dude, I checked him out thoroughly when you first started dating him," Victor said while they stood waiting to enter.

"Of course you did," she said with a smile. "I knew if you were to find anything wrong with him you would have scared him off."

"Bet that. I will always be here to protect you Kitrina, and your sisters. Y'all my family."

"I hope I can be as happy as you and Sarena are."

"You never stay when it's not for you...and you know how to handle yourself when someone is not treating you right. That's what I know about you Kit. The voice of reason for all your sisters. The mediator. That's why I call you In The Mix, cuz you always in the middle of something."

"Now is that a good thing or bad?" she said with a chuckle.

"Good. That's why I know you can handle someone like Icee and the fame and success you're having. Stay grounded. Remember what momma Carrie would say. You're not alone in this world, you got your sisters, for life."

"Thanks, bro, great pep talk...I didn't ask for it, but thanks," she said with a smile because he always was trying to give them life lessons. He acted like he was so much older but he was only eight years older than her. "You're the best."

Icee smiled hard when he saw Kitty appear. She went with the afro! He was smiling like he won the lottery. She looked as good as she did on the first day he met her. Sexy as hell! Her wedding dress was long with several layers and a long lacy train. As she made her way to him, he felt nervous as hell. His hands were sweaty, his stomach in knots, his heart racing.

Was he really marrying this amazing woman?

He stared into her beautiful brown eyes and he had to hold in tears or he would feel like a punk, on camera. Kitty could see that he was about to lose it, and she reached over and wiped the tear away before it even formed, smiled at him, and mouthed, "I love you," to him and he was all right after that and made it through their vows.

When they finally said "I do" they kissed and everyone cheered.

He did not want to stop kissing Kitty right then, but Kitty gently pushed him away.

"More later," she said, taking his hand.

They took thousands of pictures then made it to the reception. Kitty changed from her wedding gown to a simpler white dress. Good, because he was going to dance with her, something he never did before.

He held her in his arms as his song "Dancing at Midnight" played for their first dance. This too he would make a video out of the footage.

"You know I wrote this song for this moment. My first dance with you."

"Hmm. You told me it was about me dancing."

"Yeah, with me," he said. "I ain't a dancer baby, but Imma dance with you tonight."

"You know, you're not so bad at it, you should do it more often. In your next video."

"Only if you're in it with me," he said, kissing her, then spinning her around before bringing her back inside his arms.

"Okay," she said. "They're filming us, so I guess that's a no brainer."

They partied up and danced for hours. Kitty had topped herself with everything. Everybody had a good time and people would talk about it for years.

Then they both changed again, into something comfortable as they were about to say goodnight and head off to start their honeymoon. Kitty dressed in a cream pantsuit and Icee in cream slacks and a cream shirt. They took a few more pictures and everyone blew bubbles as they left the hall into their waiting limo.

It was over.

"Finally," Icee said, as they sat back in their stretched white limo. He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his hand over his face. "Lovely day but man, I kicked it too much."

He grabbed the bottle of Cristal waiting for him as requested.

"We're married Icee!" she said with a giggle.

"As I said, I've felt like you been my wife for so long, we just finally got to celebrate that shit." He opened the bottle of champagne. "Babe, I know you don't drink and shit, but this my favorite, and we toasting tonight girl."

He grabbed the two glasses and poured some in each.

"Ice-"

"Babe, just a sip with me. It's Cristal baby, ain't gonna get you lit," he said, handing her a glass. "We're about to go away, far far away and I didn't tell a soul where. I mean, except my boy. I don't want anyone to know we're there. No friends, family, paparazzi, nothing."

"So we'll be stranded somewhere? Great."

"Babe, trust me," he said, holding out his glass. "Let's toast to us. The start of our lives baby. We have the world in our hands. Just you and me baby, just you and me."

He gulped down his champagne, but Kitty just held hers, biting her lip.

"Aw babe, my bad, you ain't gotta drink it, yo man can drink it all himself," he said, taking her glass and guzzling it down.

Kitty still did not say anything.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm pregnant."

A/N: Pregnant! Of course, she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 85.9K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
333K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
143K 5.6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...