𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

4.33

4.2K 179 102
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"That was a great dance, wasn't it?" Cedric asks and Celeste nods, the two met up an hour before midnight.

"Amazing" Celeste says as she smiled, remembering the dance she and Fred had before it flashed over to how she was dancing in the middle of the room with Cedric.

"Too bad that everything has to end" Cedric sighs as he took a swing of firewhiskey "Now I've got to find out what that egg does"

Celeste's eyes snapped open from it's dazed state as she looked at Cedric alarmed, the Hufflepuff flinched lightly before looking at her confused.

"I might have an idea about how to open it" Celeste says "You're a prefect, right?"

"Well, yes" Cedric nods "Why?"

"Let's go to the prefects bathroom" Celeste stood up and Cedric looked at her confused.

"W-What? Isn't that too fast?" He asks, his face turning red and Celeste hissed at him playfully before smacking his arm.

"Not for that, pervert" Celeste scoffs and Cedric looked at her with an embarrassed face.

"T-Then for what?" He asks as they made their way to the Prefects bathroom.

"To open the egg without sounding like Pansy's voice" Celeste says absentmindedly as she looked around to see that people might think she's doing the deed with Cedric.

"Whose the other prefect in Hufflepuff?" Celeste turned to Cedric

"Gabby- why?" Cedric asks as they rushed up the stairs, "Celeste- you've got to WHOA-"

Celeste's face turned to Gabby's as they walked up the stairs- Cedric was looking at her with alarmed eyes as they reached the prefects bathroom.

"How-How'd you" He began stammering and pointing at her and Celeste looked at him disappointingly.

"You hurt me, Ced- You've already learned about this in Transfiguration class" Celeste huffs as Cedric and her entered the bathroom, the door closign behind them.

"You-You're a metamorphmagus?" He asks and Celeste nods.

"Bingo"

"How did no one else know about that?" Cedric asks and Celeste looks at him with a sly grin before her face changed back to normal.

"Because I'm good at hiding things" Celeste says but Cedric didn't seem to catch the underlying voice of hers which was slathered in anguish and frustration.

"Why-Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Cedric asks before he quickly turned his head away as Celeste waved her hand at him before she unzipped her dress.

"Hermione and Harry didn't know until a year ago" Celeste says "Only Ron knew and that was when we were in 2nd year"

"Wh-What are we doing?" Cedric asks, his face red as he saw a bit of her exposed back.

"Helping you unravel the egg, you have it right?" Celeste asks but Cedric shook his head.

"I'll go grab it- I'll be quick" Cedric nods before running out of the bathroom.

Celeste placed a bathrobe onto herself as she looked around the prefect's bathroom. It was tremendously big, but she shouldn't expect herself as a prefect- not with her record of detention and pranks, along with her partnership involving the Weasley Twins.

In one side of the room there were lines of toilets. Opposite to that was a large area where there was a pool with mutliple bath taps on it, the bath was sunk down to the ground as the bath taps all colored differently for different colored water, soaps, foam, towels and bathrobes. 

A mosaic of a mermaid stood by the middle of the bath, she looked at it curiously before realizing the amounts of bath supplementaries by the side.

"Brilliant" She whispered before the door to the bathroom opened again and Cedric emerged with the egg in his hand- he seemed to be panting before he went over to the bath.

"I think it'd be best if you didn't get your dress robes wet" Celeste hummed as Cedric's face redenned at Celeste's form which was only covered by a bathrobe

Celeste heard a few racketing and hustling sound behind her before Cedric came without a shirt as he wore some swimming trunks.

"Do you just have swimming trunks lying around here?" Celeste asks amused as the rubber ducks on the trunks were squeezing lightly around.

"Oh shove off- people would usually stare at my chest first" Cedric says and Celeste scoffs before looking up to him, trying not to stare at his very toned chest- that he had mentioned before, egotistical git.

The water on the bath ran down and surprisingly, it was filled rather quickly. There were yellow foams of bubbles swirling around the area as Celeste dipped into it, shivering lightly at the feel of the water prickling onto her skin as the bath robes stayed glued onto her.

"So what do we need to do?" Cedric asks as he also went into the water.

"Open the egg under water" Celeste instructed him to do and he did so, putting the egg inside the water.

"Open it?" Cedric asks and without Celeste's answer he opened the egg only for it to not make any noise.

"I'm a bloody genius" Celeste grins as she quickly made her way, closer to Cedric.

Cedric brought his wand and with a light flick, the two were wearing some swimming goggles

"Should we?" Cedric asks and Celeste nods before the two dunked their heads underwater.

There was a tune playing, Celeste looked over at the egg and at Cedric- it was light gold as thereseemed to be some small marine terrarium without the glass walls.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching, ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And recover what we took,

But past an hour — the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

"Bloody hell" Celeste breathed as both her and Cedric emerged out of the water, trying to catch their breaths. Celeste's black hair was damp but the accessories were still on her hair- she suspects that her mom and Rose had something to do with it. Her makeup didn't seem to be smudged either since Cedric didn't make fun of her.

Cedric's brown hair dripped with water as he took off his goggles, taking Celeste's off as well.

"Come see us where our voices sound.." Cedric says "This must have something to do with merpeople, the task should be underwater"

"But what does it mean when it says it's taken what you would sorely miss?" Celeste asks with wide eyes, "Are they going to take people away from you?"

"Whatever it is, I have to get it back. Cause past an hour then they say that it won't come back" Cedric says, his heart was racing.

"What if they take people?" Celeste asks "Would they die?" 

"I-I don't know" Cedric stammered "Maybe?"

"Oh Cedric! Be the hero, okay?" Celeste asks and Cedric nods.

"We have to tell Harry" Celeste says and Cedric nods

"We should" He mumbled before he looked over at Celeste with shining eyes as she played with the foams before she looked back at Cedric.

"Thank you for helping me, by the way" Cedric says and Celeste grinned back at him.

"No problem, Ced- always here for ya" Celeste winked and Cedric laughs before they decided to stay by the bath- relaxing after a long day at the ball, Celeste's feet were going to kill her

"You know, you need to realize that you're actually not going to let your dad down by invoking a possibility to Harry about the 2nd task" Regulus says as they both sat by the Astronomy tower, Celeste still was in her ball gown.

She had dried her hair with a charm and with some help from Cedric- she was able to zip her dress back on. 

Regulus was a bit shocked about how dressed up she came, but he was most surprised about how similar she looked- with the dress or with some worn out oversized T-shirt and messy hair.

There was just something different about her dressing up, but he knew that his niece was flwalessly beautiful- he didn't know whether she was his daughter or not but other than that. He could see why people fawned over the Black family.

Their visuals and their style was impeccable, they had a charm to them that seemed to lure in other people but it can switch, making it so they were too intimidating to approach

If their mother didn't tell him and Sirius that they were 'blood royalty' he would think that their visuals were outstanding and was the thing that made them popular and well known.

"Well- I can't have Harry go along and tell my dad about how I was trying to help him but failed as he figured it himself" Celeste groaned "Do you know how embarassing that would be? He would just know right away, this boy- this boy- he's my son, can't believe that that girl tried to use her poor excuse of a brain to help my boy, whose as good as his mom"

"He loves you, you have to see that" Regulus says before grabbing her shoulders and jokingly shaking her "Why do we all always have daddy issues?"

"I didn't choose this" Celeste huffs "I want to be appreciated by 1 person but instead he goes off with another child"

"At least you still got your friends" Regulus says "Ron would be there- right?"

Celeste's heart dropped as she remembered what Ron told her during the ball, she felt a rising lump on her throat before she looked out to the stars again.

"Oh for Merlin's sake, what did he do?" Regulus asks and Celeste quietly explained to him what happened and Regulus seemed to be slightly fuming.

"I bet you he was just jealous" He hissed "But I can't believe he had the audactiy to say that to you? You're only what? 14- can't be possible"

"Yeah well- he's Ron" Celeste mumbled as she leaned her back onto Regulus' side as he took a sip of his flask- which Celeste knew was just hot chocolate because when he went to the other side of the astronomy tower she took a sip of it.

"I miss being young" Regulus sighs "I miss everything about the past"

"Really?" Celeste asks "If you could turn back time- which part would you want to go back to?"

"10 years ago" Regulus says softly "Before my brother went to Hogwarts, before we were separated- before this hellhole"

"Was your brother nice?" Celeste hummed and Regulus looked down at her before he looked back at the starry sky.

"He was a good brother.. for a while" Regulus nods "Took care of me- did all of that big brother stuff until he went to Hogwarts. My mom as good as hated him after he got sorted into a different house from the rest of the family"

"Then he left me with that horrible family" Regulus says "Don't blame him, I would've done the same if I was in his position"

"You aren't from this time, huh?" Celeste asks and Regulus stiffened as he looked at her, he didn't know what she was going to think about it.

"How'd you know?" Regulus asks, trying to hide his shaky voice, he didn't want to lose the only person that would listen to him. His actual friend- a sister he never had. One that doesn't pressure him into doing anything, one that would be there for him.

"It's obvious" Celeste chuckles "You talked about my mom like you were her friend, seemed to know Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy too"

"Narcissa-" Regulus spluttered "Narcissa Malfoy? She actually married him?"

"She did, and had a horrible son named Draco Malfoy" Celeste says

"You-You don't think it's strange?" Regulus asks and Celeste lifted herself from his shoulder as she faced him.

"Course I do, I mean meeting someone that was born way before you- in their younger form" Celeste says "But I don't care- we need to get away from our time at some point"

"You've also got a time turner on" Celeste pointed at the necklace he had on his neck.

"Thank you" Regulus mumbled and Celeste turned to him with raised eyebrows

"Thank you for not thinking strange of me" Regulus sighs "People say not to run away from your troubles- but I have to if I'm going to be dealing with this low life"

"Why'd you even go to this time?" Celeste asks "And at the same time I was crying my eyes out"

"I was finishing potions- I was going to the Astronomy Tower to have some quiet time and wanted to go back to the time where I missed a free period but I guess I accidentally twirled the necklace too far" Regulus says 

"You guessed you accidentally turned the necklace to far" Celeste mocked "You went like 20 years forward!" 

'I was too dazed" Regulus huffed "Don't blame me"

"Wait- so if you're from a different time, my mom dated your brother.." Celeste pieced it together and when she looked up Regulus had his arms awkwardly opened as he smiled.

"I'm your uncle?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.5K 46
𝐇𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝝾𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝝾𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...
510 3 18
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 𝐓𝐡...
17.8K 409 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
43.9K 936 16
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝐲 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝐲.. 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝐲 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 ... 𝖘...