What the hell happened to me?

By tequillababes

You are a patient and Grey+Sloan Memorial Hospital and this is your story Just gonna say that i do not own a... More

When it all happend
Code Pink
Where did i go
Am i alive?
Am i going to die?
Where am i?
Im in pain
How did i get here?
CODE BLUE
And thats my story
He came back
Here we go again
HELP!!
Lots and lots of blood
Flatline
I.C.U
No, dont say that!
Depression
She needs help now!
I saw him
Get him out
I want nothing
PLEASE IT HURTS
i miss them
Hello??
IS SHE OKAY?
Big and infected
She's alone
Memory
She what
Dream....
Hi...
I want to
walking...
Storm
you need to come now
Its time...
im here
she is gone...

Finale

1K 12 5
By tequillababes

POV: No one:

It has been a week from the storm, everything seemed to be normal, surgeies were back on and it was another slow day.
Jackson was sitting outside with a Latte getting the fresh air on his face.
Hunt called him " Avery, pit now!, 19 year old female G.S.W to the right arm and abdomen, with lots of burns.
" Oh, wow I was about to call the day off" he said as he chuckled.
They prepped a trauma room, " Paged Grey! " Hunt yelled at one of the nurses.
Jo came in, " Grey is in surgery, she told me to come in what do you need?"
" Uhh, 19 year old female, G.S.W to the right arm and abdomen with lots of burns "  Jackson said.
" 5 minutes out " the nurse said
they all got thier grown and gloves on and was ready for incoming.

That's it to my story, and i will be writing another one soon about another tramadic experience !
I hope you liked this one and please vote and comment what you think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 395 28
I don't own any characters. The story line is nothing like real greys. Its an AU using the characters and careers. She suffocated her, her whole life...
1.1K 24 5
🧠🩺 Greys Anatomy & Private Practice One-shots, mostly based around Amelia Shepherd. 🩺🧠 ‼️ I OWN NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS (unless said otherwise)‼...
78K 2K 24
Y/N is a pediatric surgeon working in a hospital in New York. After her sister's death, she quits her job and goes to her home city - Seattle to reun...
16.5K 344 45
HEY GUYS !! if ur reading this it means u stumbled across my story/account ! as much as i am proud of this story and i love it, if you click on my ac...