Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

-6-

7.4K 602 36
By the_bogummy

Here is the update guys...

TARGET: 80 + comments and 300+ votes

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was in the hall of space as the exam was going and so was Navya with her.

Navya looked at Nandini who was all the time looking at her watch.

Navya:kya hua itna kyun tension mein ho tum?

Nandini: Navya Rehaan ke baare mein soch rahi hun... I mean I left him for the first time I am scared.

Navya: kuch nahi hoga Manik hai na sambhalne ke liye aur chahe toh main Cabir ko bolti hun Abeer ko vahi leke jaye.

Nandini: no it's okay... I just wanna finish this exam and go home.

Navya: chinta mat karo Nandu... voh theek hoga...

Nandini bobbed her head and concentrated on the exam. The other side Manik was pacing from on corner to another with Rehaan in his hands he was crying very badly.

Manik: chup na Rehaan...kyun papa ko pareshan kar rahe ho...

Manik said getting little angry increasing his cries making Manik more worried.

Manik: arrey...chup..chalo I'll take you out.....

Saying this he moved out of the room trying to console him...

Manik: see your dadu is there...

Rehaan looked at his dadu..who was waving at him...he just smiled slightly and turned to Manik's neck.

Shrikant: kya ho gaya hai ise?

Manik: Nandini nahi hai...isliye cranky ho raha hai...

Shrikant: ohh..laa dw main ise bahar ghuma lata hun...

Manik gave Rehaan to Shrikant who happily went to him... Shrikant took him out towards the pool area.

Shrikant: dekho..pool jab aap bade hoge na tab aap bhi swiming karoge just like ur papa aapki mummy ko aati nahi..

Rehaan didn't understand anything but was smiling looking at Shrikant's funny face expression.

Shrikant: vo dekho...bird...aapko pasand hai?

Rehaan giggled and threw his hands in the air making Shrikant laugh. Manik who was standing behind them smiled looking at them.

Later on Manik and Rehaan were in the room Manik was changing Rehaan's clothes as he dirtied his clothes.

Manik: aap na bahut badmaash ho...

Rehaan giggled and threw his hands in the air. Nandini came home after an hour or so and directly went in their room to see Rehaan.

As shs entered she smiled seeing Manik and Rehaan playing...keeping her bag on the table she moved towards them.

Nandini: koi mujhe bhool gaya...

Manik smiled looking at her and Rehaan tilted his head towards her and made happy sounds. Nandini picked him up and asked

Nandini:how is my baby? Pehli baar aapko akela choda tha...mumma missed you.

Nandini said all this pecking his head making him giggle.. Manik admired them and then remembered his days when his own mother disowned him. He got sad remembering it but soon his sadness turned into happiness as he saw Rehaan happily playing with Nandini.

Manik moved towards them and wrapping his hands around her pecked their heads whispered

Manik: I love you..

Nandini smiled and looked at him and whispered

Nandini:love you too...

Manik: acha tell me how was ur exam?

Nandini: achi thi...bas ek aur hai kal then over...

Manik: hmm acha hai...vaise uske baad kya socha hai?

Nandini: uske baad matlab?

Nandini asked frowning as she didn't understand him

Manik: arey...now ur exam will get over toh apna career nahi banana?

Nandini: Manik abhi kaha...baad mein dekhenge...

Before Manik could say anything Nandini and Rehaan got busy and Manik knew she is changing the topic.

The next two days went normal... Nandini had gone to give her exams and Rehaan was with Manik.

Her exam was over and now she was doing something in the kitchen and Rehaan was with her in the cradle...

Nandini: Manik!!!!!

Manik came running to her

Manik:kya hua?

Nandini: Rehaan ko nehla do...

Bobbing his head he went inside to his room with Rehaan in his hand...he gave him bath slowly as he knew he is still baby and that too 3 and half.

Nandini was feeding Rehaan in the afternoon and Manik was beside her lying down.

Manik: it was a tough day for us...

Nandini: Hmm I can't forget that day when this little bundle of joy came in our life.

Nandini got lost in the past and so did Manik...

Flashback

It was getting tough for Nandini to handle the pain and on top of that the traffic was too much...

Cabir: Manik Nandini ko bahar leke jana hoga...

Manik: pagal ho gaya hai kya? See can't even move in this traffic.

Dhruv: let's do this... I'll get the doctor...yahi paas mein hi hai...

Manik was about to say are you gone mad...but listening Nandini's shout he agreed...

Dhruv went to call the doctor and soon he came with the doctor an a ambulance

Dr: Mr. Malhotra please get her out of the car we need to take her to the hospital immediately.

Manik: how we will go? Yaha traffic dekha hai...

Dr: we will clear it wait...

Saying this Dhruv, Cabir and the doctor told the traffic policeman to clear it soon...there is an emergency...

Nandini: Manik... I...

Manik: shh kuch nahi hoga...just breathe please...

Soon the traffic was cleared and Cabir lifted Nandini in his arms as Manik was in the car he couldn't come out. Cabir took her towards the ambulance and made Nandini lay down on the stretcher.

Manik came and sat beside her...and they took her to the hospital. Manik was on the verge of crying...

Everyone were in the hospital and amms was sitting with Shanno, Shrikant and chacha were standing. And Manik was with his friends.

Dr came out and said

Dr: we have to do operation...and we need ur signature Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: what signature?

Dr: if anything happens to anyone we will be not held responsible and we have to safe anyone...

Manik: what do you mean?

Manik asked furiously and others knew Manik will react like this.

Cabir: Manik shanti se...

Manik: what shanti se? Did you hear what he is saying?

Dr: see Mr. Malhotra it's not like we will not give our hundred percent...we will try our best in this situation...but the baby is stuck in her womb and we have to do her operation varna aap dono ko bhi kho sakte ho...

Listening him he was numb, Chachi and amms gasped... Manik bobbed his head signed the papers...but not before saying this

Manik:please...save them...

Dr. smiled and bobbed his head...he went with his team inside the operation room.

After like 2 hours the doctor came out and seeing him Manik went to him immediately.

Manik: are they okay? Are they fine?

Dr: Mrs. Malhotra is fine but we need to keep the baby under observation..since the baby is premature we are scared that you guys might lose him.

Manik was not able to react his baby was premature and very weak...the doctor took the baby away from them... Manik did glance at him,his heart wanted to hold him close to him but he knew he needs the treatment.

When Nandini came to know about her baby being like this...she cried hard...amms and chachi were beside her all the time.

Nandini just for once went to see the baby as nobody were allowed over there. Nandini and Manik were sad,hurt looking at him all surrounded with wires. The only thing the parents want is that their child should remain healthy.

It's been 4 days the baby was under observation and out of nowhere the baby startes having breathing problems.

When Nandini and Manik came to know about it they were hell tensed,the doctor was doing their job and Manan were outside all worried.

Dr: don't worry...the baby is fine...

The day when they came to know their baby was fine that day they git their breathes back...they were relief knowing about it.

End of flashback

Nandini looked at Manik who was looking at her with tears and so was she.

Manik: we are lucky that he is with us today

Nandini:hmmm... I was so scared that day Manik...we would have lost him.

Manik: but we didn't...so stop these tears and be happy...

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head...they looked at Rehaan who was fast to sleep in Nandini's lap. Nandini kept him on the bed and slept beside him and so did Manik.

How was it?

Few words for the chapy.

Few words for Rehaan.

Few words for the flashback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
26K 2K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
159K 10.4K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
357K 21.9K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...