Liar-Liar (A Thomas Brodie-Sa...

By mystiquewaters08

A voice actress with her first gig in London. That's what's happening. Nothing extraordinary. That is, until... More

The Fall
You Again?
Improv 101
Paparazzi
You've Got To Be Joking...
Morning Coffee Plans
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Making Our Way Downtown
Short Author's Note
Say Hi to the Sangsters
Have Fun, Thomas?
The Most Painful Feeling
Thomas Wait!
Heigh-Ho It's Home From Work We Go
Say Yes To What Dress?
What Do You Want?
Time For The Red Carpet
Author's Apology
What's Wrong?
Going Home
New House, New Room
Shadows In The Night
Apologies Loves!
Rainy Day Blues
Dancing In The Rain
Author's Note: Question for all the Britts...
Thomas, Meet My Parents
Parent Talk
Choking Hold
Author's Note: Choking Hold
The Boys Are Back
Fries Before Fights
Next Before Ex
Waffles And Forgiveness
Thank You, Next!
Bewitched
Callbacks
Meet The Cast
Writer's Block
Fake Anniversary
Looking Back
Waking Up To Mistakes
Epilogue: Taken

Trips and Scripts

1.7K 33 9
By mystiquewaters08

This is a short chapter, but I promise they get longer and better!
*********************************

I was walking through the streets of London, which were more empty than usual.

As I walked down, I couldn't help but get lost in thought. I seemed to have been doing that a lot recently.

I had recently quit my job as a barista and waitress to pursue my dream of voice acting. I had already got a gig, which was pretty good. But I didn't enjoy the plot line.

But hey, whatever it takes to pay the bills, right? But on the side, I wrote songs. I wasn't sure if they were any good or not, but they were just what I did to help clear my thoughts and sort my emotions.

I was 28, so I had pretty free roam to do whatever it was I pleased. But I didn't really follow that rule. My work had recently taken me to London, so after 2 months, I had a general feel of the area. I also never really went to parties, mainly because I didn't have many friends. I had a few close friends who were each successful in their own way. I stayed in contact with them, but not too much. I do have a boyfriend though, and he was the sweetest. We had been going strong for 3 years. We decided this would be the great test before considering marriage.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone who was running and I fell down, all of my script and songs flying out from my work bag.

"Crap..." I mutter, getting on my hands and knees to gather my stuff before it flew away.

"Shi... I'm so sorry, I really should've been looking at where I was going," A deep, British voice muttered.

"I-it's ok," I laugh grabbing the papers and doing my best to sort them out a bit.

"Are you an actor?" The man asked. I saw him holding a piece of my script and I snatched it from him.

"Sort of," I muttered in reply.

The man chuckles and continues picking up the papers. "Wow, this looks really good! Do you sing?" He asks. You look and immediately start blushing. "N-no, not in public," you grab the paper and hide it away.

The man chuckles and shows you his hand. "Well, hi. I'm Thomas,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 37
You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its filled with locals and oldies. Until one pr...
28.3K 622 66
This is a Thomas Brodie sangster X reader imagine fanfic that me and my friends have made. I post daily and sometimes 2 a day, please like and commen...
2.9K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...
7.2K 267 37
This is the sequel to Lost, that is posted on my page. Tessa and Thomas have been apart for half a year and both are not doing good. Thomas has brok...