Lunar Dream (Sunnew)

Par kyeoulpin

"Please, don't eat me! I have a weak heart, you won't like it!" "Ew! No! I'm not gonna eat a random person's... Plus

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two (End)
Epilogue
I Guess (One Shot)
Still Memories
Still Memories (Part-2)
Because It's You (Sangcob)

Sixteen

533 55 17
Par kyeoulpin

"Hyung, I know we shouldn't but......we are seriously overwhelmed right now." Youngjae said to Younghoon. Younghoon knew what he was talking about. He looked at Changmin.

The foxes had trained physically but they were still lacking , of course, not having prepared themselves for combats such as this. Changmin sent a message to Joonyoung telepathically.

"Hyung, we need to change." 

"No! We'll get discovered!" Joonyoung replied back. 

"We get discovered or we get killed now!" Younghoon intervened. Joonyoung took a while before replying back.

"Fine." The three foxes' eyes lit up. 

Youngjae suddenly held his head up high and narrowed his eyes as an assassin stood in front of him. He smirked. 

The poor assassin became scared and confused when he saw Youngjae's eyes glowing bright blue and claws growing. Youngjae grinned.

"You. Are. All. Dead. Meat." He gritted his teeth as he said each word and lunged at the assassin. The assassin yelled out in fear and Youngjae shut him up as he stabbed at his chest with his claws. 

Changmin and Younghoon also transformed much to the confusion of Haknyeon who was standing between them. Haknyeon's eyes widened as he spotted nine orange tails and nine white tails coming out from behind Changmin and Younghoon. The two of them pushed away dozens of enemies with one flick of their wrists.

"Please tell me I'm imagining things out of sheer desperation." Haknyeon said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, but you're not." Changmin smiled at him apologetically. 

"Oh, no problem. Yeah, everything's fine. Just seeing gumihos for the first time. Right, Juyeon hyung?" Haknyeon turned to Juyeon and Hwall, chuckling helplessly. Juyeon and Hwall froze, seeing the three transform right in front of their own eyes. 

Hwall felt a shot of electricity tingling through his body as he watched the scene.

Youngjae was still working on his force controlling skills so he fought more physically. But his strength was amplified a lot more than when he was human. 

"What the!? I thought you guys wanted to keep a low profile!" Hyunjae said. 

"You want to die or not?" Changmin stared at him calmly, throwing another five enemies away with a wave of his hands. Hyunjae looked at the five victims hitting the rock wall and plopping back down, unconscious. He shook his head. 

Changmin smiled. He looked around to find their eldest brother. He saw Joonyoung crouching down beside someone. He ran to him and crouched down beside him as well.

"What happened?" He asked. Joonyoung was pressing down on the stab wound. Changmin recognized the man as one of Hyunjae's brothers, Sangyeon...was it?

"He got stabbed with the poison sword." Joonyoung said, knitting his eyebrows. Changmin removed Joonyoung's hands a bit and winced seeing the dark purple and blue shade around the wound. 

"Quite a powerful one. I don't think we got any medicine that would help." He said, covering it again. Joonyoung looked up at him.

"I know." He said lowly.

"Hyung,.....you aren't thinking of... doing that, are you?" Changmin looked at Joonyoung's conflicted expression.

"He is in danger, Changmin." 

"But,... but then you'll lose power!"

"Just a bit. I can meditate and train to bring it back. This poison is nothing for me." Joonyoung tried to convince Changmin. Changmin seemed to want to protest but shut his mouth. He nodded, solemnly. Joonyoung gave him a reassuring smile.

"How's Sangyeon?" Hyunjae ran towards them, taking the unconscious Sangyeon's head into his arms. He gasped seeing the serious wound. 

"I can help." Hyunjae looked up at Joonyoung.

"How?" Hyunjae asked, suspiciously. He wasn't suspecting of Joonyoung to hurt his brother but the wound seemed pretty serious. 

"Trust me." Joonyoung and Hyunjae held eye contact for some seconds before Hyunjae nodded.

Joonyoung moved Sangyeon into his arms and held his chin upwards. He took a deep breath as he leaned in near Sangyeon's face. Hyunjae stared intently, wondering what he was about to do. Changmin glanced at Hyunjae and moved in front of him a bit. Just in time, too, as Hyunjae started to move forward to stop Joonyoung. Changmin held him back and looked at him as if telling him to trust Joonyoung. Hyunjae looked at him scandalized and confused.

Joonyoung pressed his lips against Sangyeon's and opened his mouth to push in his tongue. He closed his eyes and concentrated. A small ball of glimmering light started glowing in Joonyoung's chest as it slowly moved upwards. It floated up through his throat and into Sangyeon's mouth. Joonyoung continued to keep Sangyeon's mouth open as the glowing ball worked its magic. 

Slowly, Sangyeon's distressed face became relaxed and the wound slowly disappeared. Joonyoung got taken back a little when Sangyeon started to kiss back. He stopped him before things escalated and backed up. He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Sangyeon still unconscious. He checked the wound and smiled as it had disappeared almost completely. 

"What was that?" Hyunjae asked, still dazed from the scene before. But it wasn't only him. Juyeon was beside him as well and Hyungseo also had his mouth open, watching from the tree. 

Suddenly, Joonyoung felt very embarrassed. 

Sunwoo froze in confusion, seeing Chanhee's unconscious state trapped in the cage. He clenched his fists in anger. He stomped towards the cage and cupped Chanhee's face through the bars. 

He frowned, seeing Chanhee's parched lips and color leaving his cheeks a pale ghastly white. 

"Chanhee? Chanhee?" He called. He looked at the cage door and saw it was locked with a big bolt. He backed up and slammed his sword down on it. 

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!" An assassin came rushing at Sunwoo and he had to fight him off before checking up on Chanhee. After managing to clear any enemies around, Sunwoo crawled into the cage and got horrified at the sight of Chanhee chained up.

 He tried getting them off but to no avail. He looked around the cage. Once he was sure the coast was clear, he ducked under Chanhee's arms and lifted him up. He carried him out of the cage, unfortunately still chained up. Sunwoo's chest hurt, looking down at Chanhee in his arms. 

"Whoa, who's that?" Haknyeon asked as Sunwoo came out back to the road. Youngjae and Younghoon turned around and their eyes widened in surprise and relief. 

"Chanhee hyung!" Youngjae ran towards Sunwoo and examined him. 

"I don't think he's in a good state. We need to get out of here." Sunwoo told Youngjae, breathlessly. He didn't even have time to register the different appearance of the fox. Youngjae nodded. 

"Younghoon hyung! We need to get out now." Younghoon nodded. He sent a telepathic message to both Joonyoung and Changmin. He immediately got confirmation and prepared to leave.

Get to your horses!" Younghoon yelled out. By now, the enemies were retreating due to the sudden appearance of the gumihos. Younghoon and Changmin made a final attack as the others started to ride away on their horses. 

Sunwoo heaved Chanhee onto his horse and positioned him safely in front of him. Hyunjae carried Sangyeon on his horse as Joonyoung rode Sangyeon's horse. 

"Wait, where's Hyungseo hyung?" Hwall asked, looking back at the tree. Hyungseo waved his hands at them frantically as he shot down another enemy. 

"I'll get him." Youngjae said as he mounted his horse and rode towards the tree.

"And what do you expect me to do?" Hyungseo asked sassily, seeing Youngjae just waiting for him under the tree.

"Jump down. Now." Youngjae said, positioning the horse. Hyungseo shook his head violently.

"Jump down!? You crazy!??? I'm not gonna crack my butt again today! I- AHHHH!!!!" Hyungseo dropped down perfectly behind Youngjae on the horse as an enemy arrow grazed right past him. 

"Hold tight!" Youngjae warned as he kicked his horse to gallop faster.

"I've said it but I'm gonna say it again. I HATE RIDING!!!"

A/N I'm backkkk! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

95.5K 3.8K 29
Cause you're hot and you're cold. You're yes and you're no. [EDITING ONGOING] --- Lee Jaehyun from The Boyz fanfic!! Hope you enjoy~
128K 5.6K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...
46.5K 3.6K 27
❝ stop sending me death threats you rat. ❞ +social media au ─completed: oct. 26, 2020
11K 802 20
Everyone in the world is born with a lock mark and their soulmate has a key mark. But some are born with heart shaped marks. These ones don't have...