Thought of You (z.m)

De wmaryd

COMPLETED. Clara-Rose Flemming is a 17 year old girl who loves to act and is a part time model. She doesn't l... Mais

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9 [Edited]
Chapter 10 [Edited]
Chapter 11 [Edited]
Chapter 12 [Edited]
Chapter 13 [Edited]
Chapter 14 [Edited]
Chapter 15 [Edited]
Chapter 16 [Edited]
Chapter 17 [Edited]
Chapter 18 [Edited]
Chapter 19 [Edited]
Chapter 20 [Edited]
Chapter 21 [Edited]
Chapter 22 [Edited]
Chapter 23 [Edited]
Chapter 25 [Edited]
Chapter 26 [Edited]
Chapter 27 [Edited]
Chapter 28 [Edited]
Chapter 29 [Edited]
Chapter 30 [Edited]
Chapter 31 [Edited]
Chapter 32 [Edited]
Chapter 33 [Edited]
Epilogue [Edited]

Chapter 24 [Edited]

1.7K 29 4
De wmaryd

Chapter 24

‘Oh my god, Rose. That was humiliating. You owe me. Like big time.’ I laughed as i listened to Zayn’s sixth voicemail. 

I was driving home from the studio and I listened to Zayn’s 10 voicemails he left me. All ten of them were about how he’s talk with Simon went. According to them all, there were paparazzi outside the building and they surely got shots of him, Simon couldn’t take the talk seriously so they didn’t get that much information about anything. I’m such a genius sometimes.

I just murdered Zayn’s reputation, the poor thing. 

I pulled up to my apartment and walked inside while chuckling to myself. I walked through the door of my apartment but stopped in my tracks when i saw a stranger sitting on my couch.

‘Um, who are you and what are you doing in my apartment?’ I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

‘I’m Jared and I’m waiting for Lexi.' He answered. 'Who are you?’ He asked, a little rudely.

‘I’m Rose, i live here.’ I said pointedly. ‘Where’s Lex?’ I asked and he answered me by shrugging.

‘Lexi Walters, get your little ass in here.’ I yelled down the hallway. 

‘What?’ She snapped once she got into the room. i crossed my arms over my chest.

‘Who’s the guy?’ I asked, jabbing my thumb to the person on my couch.

‘Jared.’ She answered. I raised my eyebrow at her.

‘I’m going on a date with him later.’ She sighed.

‘You could’ve just told me that.’ I snorted.

‘Eh, I know.’ She shrugged. My phone beeped and i looked down at it to see a text from Zayn.

‘What’s got you smiling like an idiot?’ Lexi asked.

‘Zayn. He’s coming over in like two minutes.’ I answered.

‘Isn’t he still in a clown outfit?’ She asked.

‘Yep.’ I grinned. Just then someone knocked on the door. I went over to it and opened it.

There in my doorway was a disheveled Zayn Malik. The wig was off his head and was in his hands. His clown jumpsuit was off, he was dressed in a wife beater and khaki shorts that I vaguely remember him wearing underneath. And his clown paint/make up was coming off in cracks. I tried to stifle my laugh at the sight of him. 

‘Go ahead, laugh. Everyone’s been laughing at me today.’ He said sarcastically and I knew I was supposed to be sympathetic but I couldn’t. I guffawed loudly and I was on the verge of tears.

‘You weren’t supposed to laugh.’ He pouted like a little baby. I stopped my laughter but kept on grinning.

‘Aw, my poor baby.’ I kissed him lightly on the lips. ‘Come inside and I’ll make you some hot cocoa.’ I giggled. He walked through the door and wrapped his arm around my waist.

‘You’re so in for it tonight.’ He whispered in my ear. I shuddered in mock terror.

‘Ooooh, i’m so scared.’ I laughed. 

We walked further into the room and Lexi and Jared’s heads snapped up. Once Lexi’s eyes saw Zayn, she doubled over in laughter. She laughed which caused me to join in and Jared look confused as hell and Zayn look disgruntled. Once we both sobered up Zayn glared at Lexi.

‘Thanks for your support.’ He grumbled.

‘Oh, Zayn. If you saw how you looked, you’d be cracking up as well.’ Lexi said, giggling a bit with a massive grin on her face.

‘Who’s the guy?’ Zayn asked once he saw Jared.

‘Oh! Zayn this is Jared, a guy I’m dating, Jared this is Zayn, a guy I work for.’ Lexi introduced.

‘Hey, mate.’ Zayn reached forward and held out his hand.

‘Hey to you too.’ Jared nodded, shaking his hand.

‘You owe me a hot cocoa.’ Zayn said once he turned to me. 

‘Come on, you big baby.’ I rolled my eyes, dragging him into the kitchen.

‘This would be so much better if you were in the clown costume, Blues.’ He sighed.

‘You’re the one who lost.’ I shrugged while making our hot cocoas. 

‘Yeah, yeah. I know.’ He nodded, defeatedly.

‘Marshmellows and whipped cream?’ I asked him, holding up a bag of mini marshmellows and whipped cream.

‘It’s not hot cocoa without marshmellows and whipped cream, Blues.’ He rolled his eyes.

‘Yeah, well, there are people who may not want it.’ I defended myself while handing him a cup of hot cocoa.

‘Then, they’re the insane people.’ He took a swig of the drink and he moaned into it. ‘This is the best cocoa i’ve ever tasted.’ He said.

‘I know, I make the best.’ I bragged.

‘Okay, Blues.’ He nodded his head, taking another sip.

‘So, how did your clown day go?’ I asked, sipping my cocoa.

‘It was the worst!’ He groaned. ‘I walked out of my apartment and everything was going great, no one paid attention to me. Until I drove up to the Syco building, where the entrance was swarming with paparazzi. Ugh, it was so embarrassing! I had to walk in by myself and they took tons of shots. And Uncle Si kept laughing through the whole meeting. He couldn’t get anything out. And Louis decided to play with my wig. And Niall kept cracking up. And Harry messed up the face paint. And Liam kept trying to keep in laughs. And now, you’re making me sound like a girl with tons of problems.’ He ranted and I giggled slightly at the last part.

‘Aw, it’s okay Zaynie. Now, you only have to do a week of wearing dresses and that’s it.’ I pinched his cheeks. He groaned.

‘Do I have to?’ He whined like a baby.

‘You know what, I’m feeling incredibly nice. You don’t have to do the week of dresses. You just have to do a week of saying how amazing I am to anyone and everyone.’ I grinned.

‘That’s better than the dresses.’ He shrugged.

‘You’re lucky i’m feeling nice today.’ I pushed him, jokingly.

‘And I shall savour it for the rest of my life.’ He rolled his eyes.

‘Hey, Rose! I’m going with Jared now. I won’t be back for a while so don’t wait up for me, okay?’ Lexi said, with her head poking out of the kitchen doorway.

‘Yeah, sure. Have fun, Lex.’ I nodded my head.

‘Bye, Zayn.’ She addressed him.

‘Later, Lex.’ He nodded to her.

I heard the door close and i turned back to Zayn. He was looking at me intensely that I had the strongest urge to cringe away from his stare. Without his eyes leaving my face, he set down his mug on the counter behind me. He put his arms on either side of me and rested his hands on the counter, trapping me there.

‘We have the place all to ourselves.’ He whispered huskily.

‘And what should we do?’ I asked a little suggestively.

‘I don’t know about you but I feel like doing this.’ He kissed me on the cheek. ‘And this.’ His lips touched my jawline. ‘And this.’ He kissed my neck. ‘And this.’ He whispered in my ear before putting his lips on mine.

I smiled once our lips touched. His lips were soft and warm, despite the paint all over his face. My hands trailed up his chest slowly while his hands trailed up and down my spine with the same speed. My hands reached his neck and I instantly wove them around his neck and into his hair. His arms tightened around my waist and pulled my closer to him. 

His tongue ran along my bottom lip lightly and I opened my mouth eagerly. Our tongues fought for dominance even though we both know he would win. He pulled away, leaving me gasping but his lips never left contact with my body. He moved his lips along my jawline and down my neck, leaving a trail of hot electricity on my skin from where he my lips. I let out a breath moan when he sucked on my collar bone.

‘Moan again.’ He whispered huskily into my ear. 

He kissed my neck again, in my sensitive spot and I let out another moan. My hands moved down his chest until I reached the hem of his wife beater. I slipped my hands underneath and felt his rock hard abs. I squeezed his waist, tenderly, before pulling them up above his head. 

He pulled away to rip the shirt off him and he squeezed my thighs, just under my bum and he lifted me up off the floor. He walked over a bit and then slammed me into a wall. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he held me up against the wall, kissing me furiously.

He walked over again and I somehow ended up on my bed. He was hovering on top of me on his arms. He moved his lips again, up and down my neck and along my jawline. We rolled over with me on top. We made out longer, his hands trailing down my sides and when he reached my hemline I didn’t hesitate to take it off. I kissed him on the lips again but he pulled away. I looked at him curiously but he had a dreamy look in his eyes.

‘You’re so beautiful, Rose.’ He whispered.

‘You’re practically obliged to say that.’ i snorted, in an unladylike manner and rolled my eyes.

‘But I’m not joking when i say it.’ He said, he reached up and bought my head down and he kissed me.

I trailed my hands down his chest and reached the button on his pants. i tugged on it lightly.

‘I hope you have a condom.’ I whispered. His eyes widened at what I said.

‘W-what?’ He stammered.

‘I said, I hope you have a condom.’ I repeated.

‘You’re ready to do this, Blues?’ He asked me, searching my eyes.

‘Zayn, I’m not a virgin. It’s okay.’ I smiled softly.

‘But are you sure?’ He asked.

‘Yes, I’m sure. I want you, Zayn.’ I practically growled.

‘But we’ve only been dating for a few days, I don’t want to ruin my chances with you.’ He objected.

‘You won’t. I’m the one who wants this.’ I murmured.

‘Okay, if you’re sure.’ He nodded, taking out a small packet.

‘Of course I’m sure.’ I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

No, I will not write a sex scene because I don’t know how sex scenes go. But that’s enough to let you know that they did in fact have sex. Hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter, xoxo.

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc

Mwahbebssssssss

-Winona

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.9K 66 32
Skylar is 18 years old and has just found out she has a long lost couisn, and who may that be, the one and only LIAM PAYNE! shes going to live with h...
123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
21.5K 512 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...