𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

4.19

4.2K 191 142
By etheralxjnk

Hi guys! I'll do my best to update daily but it might be a chapter a day since I'm still making a good plot for the next act and future chapters

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste's silver eyes darted over to Harry who had a look of surprise on his face.

Everyone turned to look at Harry who seemed stunned. Rose let out a gasp before running over to Dumbledore with McGonagall. Whispering something urgently. Ludo and Karkaroff were looking at Harry, curiously

Harry turned to Hermione, Celeste and Ron who was all staring at him.

"You can't- no" Celeste says, her voice penetrating the quiet hall.

"I didn't put my name in" Harry says "You know I didn't"

"But- how?" Celeste was the only one speaking as both Hermione and Ron stared at him.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called again "Harry! Up here, if you please!"

Harry wasn't about to go so Celeste grabbed Harry up before pushing him slightly

"Go" She whispered and Harry looked at her confused "You have no choice"

"What-" Hermione gave Harry another push and quietly he walked over to the front where all the teachers stared at him. Rose quickly went over to him, making her way through Madame Maxime and Karkaroff. 

She started telling him things before leading him to the room.

Ron looked over to Celeste as the teachers soon came in the room. Hermione had her mouth agape.

Chatters soon started to arise. The students all shouting mutliple things, the Hufflepuffs were outraged and the students from other schools were hastily bringing eachother together, hissing out profanities.

"I can't believe it" Ron snapped and Celeste jumped

"He didn't even bother to tell us!" Ron cried "Wanted everything to himself"

"But how would he even place his name in the Goblet of Fire- you saw Fred and George" Celeste sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"Weren't you with him last night?" Celeste asks Ron who nods.

"Yeah, but he must've- I don't know. Went off when we were all asleep" Ron hissed "That foul bloke"

"Ron" Celeste slapped him lightly "Don't- let's listen to his explanation first"

Madame Maxime soon came out with Fleur and the Beauxbaton students. The Gryffindors were whispering excitedly, most were confused but the twins were definitely impressed.

"Can't believe it" Ron kept muttering and Celeste sat closer with him, rubbing a hand on his arm soothingly.

Hermione was dazed, she was probably thinking of how Harry was able to get his name in the goblet of fire.

"He couldn't have possibly- what?!" Hermione started hissing under her breath and Celeste wanted to go over to comfort her but the bushy haired girl picked up everything and got up to the common room.

"Ron- let's go up.. come on" Celeste whispered to him and the orange haired boy nodded, getting up.

"I can't believe he didn't tell me" Ron mumbled "I thought I was his best friend- if he didn't want me to get in too, could've just told me"

"Maybe someone put his name in the cup- as a prank?" Celeste started making up scenarios but Ron shook it off.

Ron was silent as he kept his head low

"Ron, are you okay?" Celeste asks quietly, "You can tell me you know? I'll be here"

"Why does Harry get everything?" Ron asks and the two went to sit by the stairs 

"What?" Celeste asks

"I have Fred, Bill, Charlie, George and Percy to go up against for starters" Ron started saying in a harsh tone "Then I'm going to be known only as the best friend of the chosen one"

"Ron, you know to me you're always Ronald Billius Weasley- my best friend" Celeste hummed and Ron nods.

"But he gets everything- I don't want to admit it but" Ron started stammering "I'm- I'm"

"Jealous?" Celeste added and Ron nodded.

"I'm being so pathetic, aren't I?" Ron asks but Celeste shakes her head.

"Hey, no you aren't" Celeste mumbled "It's normal, completely normal. I mean I get jealous of Harry too"

"Yeah but- but- it is because he's always on with your dad who doesn't spare you a glance anymore when Harry's in sight" Ron says "It makes sense"

"Ouch" Celeste winced, something in her heart twisted at that statement.

"Sorry" Ron mumbled "But- why is it always Harry?"

"He doesn't choose for it-"

"He likes the attention, I know he does" Ron mumbled harshly

"Ron-"

"No, I can't- why is it always him?" Ron repeated, looking up at Celeste.

"Ronn-"

"I'm going to head up, I'll talk to you tomorrow" Ron says "Goodnight, Lissy"

"Night, Ron" Celeste mumbled as she looked at him going to where the Gryffindor Tower was located, with a sighs he got up and dusted her cloak.

She looked about before walking down to the kitchens- most of the Gryffindors would already be at the common room, probably celebrating Harry's win.

She walked to the area until she heard a few footsteps, she widened her eyes and looked around- tempted to change before she realized it wasn't a teacher's footsteps.

Celeste looked up to see Cedric who was walking by with his hands in his cloak, he seemed to be slightly confused.

"Cedric?" Celeste asks and Cedric looked up.

"We keep meeting here" He grinned and Celeste laughs.

"Yeah- well, I can't really stop that from happening, can I?" Celeste asks and Cedric nods.

"Did you know about Harry joining?" Cedric asks and Celeste shook her head.

"No, I don't know anything about it- was completely in shock" Celeste hummed before sitting by the ground. Cedric followed her.

"Well- I'm going to be facing him off again, aren't I?" Cedric chuckled and Celeste nodded, raising her eyebrows.

"Everything's been a bit peachy you know" Celeste says and Cedric looked over at her

"I'm not going to rant to you- but I'm sure Harry and Ron are going to be at it for a while" Celeste says "I don't really know who I should stand besides"

"Children" Cedric shakes his head and Celeste scoffs.

"Just because you're a few years older than us doesn't mean you can do that" Celeste hissed and Cedric lets out a hearty laugh.

"2 Hogwarts Champions, wonder how that is going to go on" Cedric says and Celeste nods.

"Are your Hufflepuffs going to try and kill Harry?" Celeste asks and Cedric though for a while.

"I'm sure some of them would be a bit mad" Cedric says "The first task is a secret though"

"What did Dumbledore tell you?" Celeste turns slightly over to him and Cedric bit his lip slightly, he looked over at Celeste before humming.

"The first task is designed to test your daring, so we are not going to be telling you what it is. Courage in the face of the unknown is an important quality in a wizard." Cedric told Celeste what Dumbledore told the champions.

"Well if it's against some magical creature- I could help you" Celeste says and Cedric looked at her in amusement.

"Then I hope you can help me" Cedric grinned

"It's dangerous you know" Celeste sighs "Promise you won't get too injured?"

Celeste stuck out her pinky at Cedric who raised his eyebrows before intertwining his own pink with hers.

"Promise" Cedric grinned "I'm hoping I wouldn't"

"I better head back before the Gryffindors think you captured me" Celeste stood up but Cedric grabbed her hand quickly and she looked down at him.

"Please be there for me- I know that I'm asking a lot since your cousin is competing against me but other than the Hufflepuffs, I really want your support as well" Cedric says and Celeste nods.

"Of course- I'll be supporting Hogwarts" Celeste winked and Cedric grinned.

"Brilliant" Cedric says

"I'll see you whenever I see you next, bye Ced" Celeste waved and Cedric nodded giving her another sincere smile.

"Thank you, bye Celeste" Cedric waved back, there were some quiet murmurs but Celeste thought it was the paintings.

Once she was out of sight, Cedric sighs and ran a hand through his hair. He heard some peole talking and he looked up to see basically all the Hufflepuffs watching by the corner.

"What are you doing?" He asks and Gabby smiled at him, showing her teeth.

"That was adorable, but come on- we're going to plot our celebration" Gabby says and Kelly nods behind her.

"Fine" Cedric sighs but smiled before they all went inside the Hufflepuff common room.

The next morning was confusing to say the least, Celeste went downstairs to eat breakfast. The Hufflepuffs were glaring daggers at the Gryffindors but were surprisingly nice to Celeste. Ernie Macmillan even offered her to sit by the Hufflepuff table for the morning but Fred quickly grabbed her hand and brought her to sit with the Gryffindors.

"Can't believe they're trying to steal out Celeste" George says "Think they can have the other Potter before she goes and beat them all up" 

"What- they were just being nice" Celeste groaned before sitting by Ron who was angrily stabbing his croquet before shoving it in his mouth.

"You have to stop hanging out with Diggory" Fred says seriously and Celeste scoffs.

"Why?" She asks, her silvery eyes meeting Fred's pale blue eyes.

"Well- because- because you're supporting the enemies" Fred muttered and Celeste raised her eyebrows.

"Fred's just jealous because we heard that some people mentioned about you and Cedric dating" Angelina says and Celeste almost choked on her milk.

"Dating?" Celeste asks, hoarsely.

"Yeah, can't believe that they would think that you would stoop as low as Diggory" Fred says.

"Cedric isn't bad- but we aren't dating" Celeste says as she quickly ate breakfast and looked around the table "Where's Hermione?"

"Went upstairs after grabbing a few slices of toast" Lavender says and Parvati nodded along.

"You aren't actually supporting Diggory, are you?" Seamus asks and Celeste looks at him.

"He's my friends, what's wrong with supporting him?" Celeste asks.

"He's the enemy! We've got Harry to do this! Harry's gotta bring it in for us!" Katie Bell pointed out and Celeste frowned.

"Harry doesn't even want to be in the tournament- and nothing is stopping me from being friends with Cedric" Celeste says

"You have to- you're betraying the Gryffindors" Lee joined in and Celeste looked around with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't understand the problem with supporting both? Yes, Harry's my cousin and is in Gryffindor- my house but Cedric is also my good friend- he's also from Hogwarts and the Hufflepuffs are greatly under represented" Celeste massaged her forehead.

"You just can't!" Alicia cried.

"Don't! Just hang out with us!"

"Celeste! Come on- you can't do that to us"

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god!" Celeste exasperated and everyone jumped slightly at the girl's raised voice.

"I can support whoever I want, I get it- we're Gryffindors, loving the Glory but sometimes you got to consider that other people have feelings too!" Celeste says hastily, grabbing her bag quickly "I'm off- bloody hell"

Celeste got up and marched off from the table, the Hufflepuffs were watching the girl with frowns before they turned to glare at the Gryffindors who were lost. Some of the students from the other houses watched her, a particular group of Slytherins kept their eyes on the girl.

"Did we go too far?" Angelina asks quietly

"You think?" Ron finally speaks.

"Congratulations for making Celeste Potter hate you" Hannah Abott gives a fake smile "She should've been in our house- we would've treated her better than you lot"

"Yeah" Kelly nodded "You all are big stubborn oafs- idiots all of you"

The Gryffindors were about to start a fight with the Hufflepuffs but McGonagall came in right before Fred could utter another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10.1K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...
286K 2.3K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖: • 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 • 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 • 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
626 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...
15.7K 639 24
❝𝖙𝖘 2𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖋 𝖚𝖕❞ ❝𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖘❞ 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪/𝕟.𝕝/𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 'ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤...