I'm Stuck in a House Full of...

By SilverArcdragon

A Lucario gets forced to live as a working student at his father's friend's house at Alkia, little did he kno... More

Chapter 1: I'm Stuck in a House full of Girls!
Chapter 2: A Very Perverted Friend
Chapter 3: The Iron Chef
Chapter 4: Wrap is my Favorite Move!
Chapter 5: Weekend Mayhem
Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 7: Joys and Horrors
Chapter 8: Fire Vs Steel
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: Hot Spring Fever Part 1
Chapter 11: Hot Spring Fever Part 2
Chapter 12: An Odd Couple
Chapter 13: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 1
Chapter 14: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 2
Chapter 15: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 3
Chapter 16: Two Days Before Christmas Part 1
Chapter 17: Two Days Before Christmas Part 2
Chapter 18: Two Days Before Christmas Part 3
Chapter 19: Two Days Before Christmas Part 4
Chapter 20: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 21: Emotions
Chapter 22: Preparations
Chapter 23: Still Preparations
Chapter 24: It's Party Time!
Chapter 25: A Night to Remember
Chapter 26: A New Pet for the Family
Chapter 27: Enter the Lopunny
Chapter 28: Fight to the Finish
Chapter 29: Summer Fever Part 1
Chapter 31: A Date to Remember
Chapter 32: Time to hit the Beach! Part 1
Chapter 33: Time to hit the Beach! Part 2
end of the line

Chapter 30: Summer Fever Part 2

246 8 2
By SilverArcdragon

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise as they heard someone shouting from behind them. They all stopped in their tracks and turned around to see what was going on; but only to their fear and terror…

The Glaceon already lost her consciousness and her body just leaned towards the dangerous slope while the Lucario ran as fast as he could to reach out to her and prevent from certain doom.

"GLORIA!" He shouted as he extended his arm to grab hold of her; but alas, it was too late as she lost her balance and fell sideways.

Seeing that he couldn't reach her in time; he suddenly leapt from his position, both of his arms extended as he managed to grab hold of her body and held her tightly for he knew that they would be in the ride of their lives.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Only now that a classmate screamed in fear and panic by what she just saw before everyone started to panic as well.

But the one who was more shocked of them all was the Leafeon, her partner and her sister; as she suddenly ran towards the back of the line, forcing her way through her classmates pushing and shoving them as she tried to reach the two of them.

"GLORIA! LUCAS!" Lily shouted as she witnessed the two fell down and their bodies hit the ground and rolled downward the mountain and into a forest where they were quickly concealed from everyone's sight.

The Lucario braced himself as he tried to cover the unconscious Glaceon from getting into contact with whatever they were going to hit. He gritted his teeth in pain to the rocks, the rough ground and sharp grass and bushes that he shielded her from while keeping an eye ahead to check what they'll be hitting next.

But instead of the usual rocks and the rough ground; his eyes widened in surprise as they were approaching the edge of a cliff.

"Oh no…" He said to himself as he now tried to stop their fall as he completely laid his back against the ground, put her on top of him and placed his arms around her tightly while he dug his feet against the ground as hard as he could to slow down their fall.

"Come on!" He shouted as he put all of his strength into his legs and dug deeper while his shoes were getting the pounding of their lifetime against the ground as the two were slowly approaching the edge of the cliff.

His feet was only about a feet away from reaching the edge before they finally went into a complete stop as Lucas laid his head against the ground and sighed in relief.

Meanwhile…

"GLORIA! LUCAS!" The Leafeon shouted again and was about to leap, but she hesitated upon realizing that it was a deep fall from her position towards theirs and the two were already gone.

She fell down to her knees as her entire body began to tremble, her hands were shaking and she couldn't speak a word at all.

"Lily!" Lee quickly came over and knelt beside her as he placed an arm around her shoulder in hopes of comforting her.

Even the entire class was still stunned on what just happened… They turned towards themselves as some sat on the ground while some hugged each other for comfort as they started to panic.

"They can't be gone right?"

"Oh no…"

"But it's a very long way down this mountain!"

"This can't be happening…"

"Plus, how can we even see them through those trees?"

"EVERYONE, STAY CALM!" Suddenly, someone shouted as everyone else was silenced and turned their heads towards the Floatzel holding his speaker phone.

"Stay calm? Both Lucas and my sister fell off the mountain!" Lily immediately replied in an angry tone.

"Please Lily; calm down." Lee said calmly and shook her by the shoulders.

"This can't be happening…" The Leafeon said slowly as tears began to flow from her eyes.

"You know; if you're really a sister to Gloria, this wouldn't have happened." Suddenly, the female Lopunny interrupted them as she walked towards the Leafeon.

"Think about it; Gloria's an ice type, and they hate the sun; plus they are prone in being dehydrated. Instead of making sure that she's not losing too much water from their body, what do you do? Abandoning your sister while you march in front of everybody since the sun is all out."

"Lizzie, that's enough!" Floatzel said out loudly.

"I'm just saying, sir. This is all her-" The Lopunny rolled her eyes, completely ignoring her teacher and stared back at the Leafeon, however, she was interrupted when her eyes met with the Lickylicky's.

Suddenly, her body felt shocked when she saw his serious face for the first time, and this was probably the first time as well she felt embarrassed, ashamed for what she had done.

"No, she's right… This is my entire fault, what kind of a sister am I?" Lily said as she wiped away her tears. She couldn't even act quickly to save the both of them in time; she feels though that she failed as her partner and as her sister.

"Hey, don't say that. We'll find them." Lee replied and hugged her tightly; she smiled at him and returned the hug. Soon after, she felt someone hugging her from the back.

"We'll find the two of them Lily, don't you worry." The emerald haired pokemon said and smiled at her.

"We'll help too Lily."

"We're a family."

"And families help each other, right?"

One by one, they all stepped up and comforted her as Lily stared at their determined faces that made her begin to cry.

"T-thank you guys…" The Leafeon spoke softly before finally breaking into tears as she dug her face onto Lee's body and let it all out while the Lickylicky gently patted her back.

A few minutes have passed and the Leafeon finally calmed down as she lifted her face off the Lickylicky's chest while leaving off quite a stain on his shirt, although it doesn't bother him at all.

"Are you okay now?" Lee asked while patting her on the shoulder as Lily nodded in return and gave a light smile.

"Let's all head back to camp so we can form search parties there." The Floatzel announced as everyone agreed and started heading their way back towards camp.

"Let's go Lily." Lee said as he motioned the grass type to follow the others.

"Plus, Lucas is with her and I know that he'll keep her safe." Gardenia added.

She smiled at her two closest friends, but before she started to walk, she gave one last glare below the thick forest where the two of them disappeared.

"Be safe you two."

Meanwhile…

"Gloria, are you okay?" Lucas shouted to her while shaking her shoulders, but to no avail, the ice type was motionless and her skin was very warm to touch and moist as well.

"Darn it." Lucas stared above only to have his view to the peak of the mountain blocked by trees. It was a pretty deep fall.

However, this was no time to sit and wait for help, he had to seek shelter and treat her fast, or else, her condition may get worse.

He slowly stood on his feet with the unconscious Glaceon on his arms and with both their backpacks on his shoulders as he began to move carefully as not to lose his balance; the two backpacks as well as her weight were truly heavy, even for a fighting type for him, but he shrugged it off and continued to walk to find a shelter for the two of them.

Back at the campsite…

The whole class sat on the ground, encircling Mr. Fisher as he relayed the instructions through his speaker phone. Everyone was serious, silent and listening attentively.

"We will form four search parties so distribute yourselves evenly to each group." The Floatzel instructed the class who are encircled around him, listening intently on what they were going to do.

"As for me, I'll try to get help from the authorities and join in the search as soon as I can."

"Make sure to always stick close to each other and don't wander off by yourself; bring some food and water along with you in case you get hungry; and be sure to be back at camp before nightfall. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" The whole class agreed loudly and began discussing amongst themselves while the instructor left them and headed down the mountain by himself to try and find help.

Meanwhile…

"This looks like a good spot." Lucas stopped at a small cave which had enough space for the two of them as well as a shade from the radiating sun.

He entered the cave and sat down at the end as he slowly placed Gloria's legs on the ground and let her lean against his chest as he removed the two backpacks from his shoulder. He took his backpack to his front and sighed at what he saw, the entire front of his backpack was completely covered in dirt and with some torn parts due to the harsh friction and slightly burnt odor.

He detached the sleeping bag which was not too damaged, from the top of his backpack, and laid it out next to him and laid Gloria on top of it.

He then rummaged through the contents of his backpack; fortunately, everything was still intact inside as he pulled out some towels and a canteen.

He kneeled at the side of the ice-type and touched her neck with the back of his hand, however, her skin was still warm.

"Darn." He gritted his teeth but tried to stay calm. He then stared at her clothes, and unfortunately, she was just wearing a shirt.

"Forgive me, Gloria." He said to her as he grabbed hold of the collar with his two hands, and torn her shirt in half, revealing her chest as he removed her shirt away to allow adequate ventilation for her body. The next was her pants; although he didn't need to rip it in half too as he unbuttoned and unzipped it before removing it, revealing her panties and legs.

He opened his canteen and poured water on a towel; he then folded it and placed it on her forehead. He took another towel and dampened it as he noticed her dry lips; he then touched her lips with the wet towel in hopes of moistening it.

Suddenly, her eyes were wide open and stared at the startled Lucario at her side, but her focus quickly went straight towards the canteen he was holding and reached out her hands towards it.

"G-Gloria? What's wrong?" Lucas said to her, but she didn't reply, her eyes were open, but it seems as though she's still unconscious, was it when her lips touched the wet towel that triggered her?

"Wa…ter …" However, she spoke softly despite her sudden movement but Lucas understood what she was trying to say and immediately offered the canteen.

She took it from his hands and clumsily drank the water as some of the contents poured onto her chest as she continued gulping down until it was empty.

She then tried using her tongue inside the canteen to drink whatever what was left before finally lying down again and dropped the canteen at her side, however, her breathing slowed down which made him sigh in relief.

"I'll try to get some water, Gloria. Just hold on!" Lucas took the canteen and quickly ran outside the cave.

'C'mon, c'mon… There must be a spring or river here. There must be!' He said in his mind as he frantically searched around the woods.

'Wait; calm down Lucas… calm down…' He stopped as he closed his eyes and started to breathe deeply. He raised his free hand and concentrated as the appendages on the back of his head raised as well.

Water… that's the only thing he needs to feel and listen to; and in an instant, he leapt from his position with his eyes still closed, letting the aura guide him in his path…

Meanwhile…

"Lucas!"

"Gloria!"

"Where are you guys?"

"Answer us!"

"By any chance, are you two having-"

*Smack*

"AAWW!"

The groups searched throughout the area where they last seen the two, however, there was still no sign of them. How Lucas managed to walk that far carrying Gloria will always be a mystery for them…

"Any luck?" Lily asked the Lickylicky, but he shook his head as he sighed in disappointment.

"How about you Gardenia? Can you contact Lucas through telepathy or something?" She turned towards the psychic type.

"Unfortunately, I can only communicate telepathically to someone in close proximity. And I can't teleport to him until I know his exact location."

"I see…"

"I'm sorry Lily…"

"That's okay…"

"We've been at this for hours…" A classmate whined and sat on the ground as he massaged his aching feet.

"Yeah. And it's almost sunset." Another classmate added as she stared at the dimming sky.

"C'mon Lily. Let's go back and try again tomorrow." Lee said to the Leafeon.

"B-but!" The grass-type immediately protested.

"I wouldn't worry too much about them, knowing Lucas; he'll take care of Gloria."

"…Y-you're right. Lucas is with my sister." Lily smiled as she wiped her eyes as the Lickylicky accompanied her back to camp.

Meanwhile…

The Lucario was back at the cave, along with his canteen fully refilled and a stack of branches as he placed it at the entrance of the cave.

He dampened another towel and patted it onto Gloria's skin to help her cool down. He continued to moisten her skin until she finally breathed calmly, much to his relief. He was even startled that her skin absorbed the moisture from the towel within seconds, which prompted him to continue. He then put the dampened towel on her lips, expecting her to wake up subconsciously and take the canteen from his hands to drink.

"Hmm…" Instead, she moaned softly as her eyebrows moved and her eyes slowly opened; and the first thing she saw was the Lucario's face.

"L-Lucas?" She spoke softly and slowly tried to raise herself up.

"Gloria! You're finally awake!" He was overjoyed and suddenly hugged her.

"W-where am I?" She asked, still dizzy and confused and not minding that she was being hugged.

"Oh, we're inside a cave right now. Do you remember anything?" He released the hug and immediately asked her with his hands holding firmly on her shoulders.

"I only… remember that I was about to lose… my con-" She tried to recall the event, but as she continued, her breathing became heavier.

"Sssshhh… Don't force yourself to speak. You should rest." Lucas gently pushed her back against the sleeping bag.

"Are you thirsty?" He offered the canteen to her as she slowly opened her mouth while he gently poured the water inside her mouth as she drank continuously until she signaled to stop.

"I'll just go and refill this up; there should be enough time before sundown." He said to her as he stood up with the canteen in his hand and ran outside the cave, immediately fading out of her sight.

Gloria was still confused on what's going on as she slowly rose to a sitting position only to be shocked to see herself in her undergarments.

She looked at her side and found a pair of pants that was supposed to be covering her legs, along with a partly dirt covered white shirt she recalled that she wore this day.

"Did he…?" She asked herself, she was still indeed in shock, her imagination already filled with many vulgar images as her face flushed red. However, she was interrupted in her thoughts when something dropped onto her waist.

"A wet towel?" She slowly picked the towel up and examined it while her free hand touched her moist forehead. Then she noticed some more towels just beside her.

"So the cold feeling was coming from these?" She picked them all up and she placed them on her legs, and indeed, it was the same, cold and moist feeling she felt before.

"So he's been taking care of me all this time…" She held the towels close to her as a soft smile formed from her lips.

Later that evening…

Back at the campsite, Lily, Lee and Gardenia sat together at the fire, quietly eating their dinner.

"It just isn't the same when it's not Lucas's cooking." Lee sighed as he slowly ate from his plate, staring with disappointment as he was losing his appetite.

"Well, I'm sorry if it's not that good!" Gardenia protested and took a big bite from her plate, only to have a sour look on her face after a few chews.

"Bad cooking must run from the family…" Lee said as he chuckled, only to have the psychic type's face flush deep red in anger from his statement.

Even Lily giggled a bit by the two's bickering as the two promptly stopped and smiled at the Leafeon.

"Feeling better?" Lickylicky asked.

"Yeah." The grass type nodded in response.

"We'll continue searching for them tomorrow morning. Mr. Fisher said that authorities will arrive by tomorrow as well."

"I know thanks."

"You know, Lee, earlier, you seemed like a completely different person when you were comforting Lily." Gardenia said.

"Oh that; Lee can become a very serious and protective person, although it rarely happens." The Leafeon replied with a smile.

"…I see." The psychic type nodded in response as the three continued eating.

"Anyway. I think those two will be fine." Gardenia added.

"Yeah, those two must be enjoying their dinner by now, unlike what we're having today…" Lee grinned as he took at his bland looking meal again.

"Okay, that's it!"

Meanwhile…

Back at the cave, Lucas was busy cooking their dinner from the campfire he made from the branches he collected earlier as the fire lighting the cave just enough as the smoke from the burnt wood coming outside the cave.

Gloria, already wearing a clean loose shirt and jogging pants, watched him from afar quietly, hearing the sizzling sound of food being fried as he took some seasonings at his side along with an opened canned goods, chopping board and a knife; and poured it on the pan he was holding as the sound became louder and more appetizing as she could smell the mouth watering aroma.

After a few minutes of cooking, Lucas was finally finished as he stood up and went towards the Glaceon with the pan as she could see steam coming from it with the aroma getting more intense.

"How are you feeling?" Lucas asked as he sat next to her and laid the pan in front of them and took out two plates and laid it out beside the pan.

"Hungry. Very hungry." Gloria immediately answered and stared at their meal; Fried Rice with sliced green peppers and diced corned beef with each grain of rice covered with a light golden coating.

Lucas smiled at her response and served a plate of delicious fried rice to her along with her spoon and fork.

"Careful, they're still hot." Lucas warned when she was about to gobble a spoonful in her mouth. She promptly stopped and sighed in relief, and slowly moved the spoon closer to her mouth, and blew it first.

"So, how does it taste?" He asked after Gloria chewed the fried rice as she nodded in response and continued chewing before finally swallowing.

"It's delicious!" She replied in delight and took another spoonful. She continued in a rapid pace before choking, prompting Lucas to hand her the canteen.

"Whew…" Gloria felt relief after pushing the food down her throat with water, and suddenly shoved her empty plate towards the Lucario.

"Seconds huh?" Lucas smirked and gave her another serving, fortunately, her appetite is still intact and which should help her recover faster.

"How do you even make corned beef taste delicious?" Gloria asked, pointing a diced corned beef at him with her fork.

"Well I just used a few homemade seasonings to reduce the salty taste while bringing out the taste of beef more, and used just the right amount of its oil and fat for the rice while removed the excess." Lucas explained.

"I'm jealous." Gloria frowned a bit.

"About what?"

"I don't know a thing about cooking unlike you do."

"I can teach you, if you want to."

"Really? Thanks so much Lucas." Gloria was overjoyed to hear him say that, suddenly lunging at him for a hug while tossing her empty plate to the air.

"I don't think you should be suddenly moving like that right after eating." A blushing Lucas replied and gently pushed her back.

"Oh sorry about that." Gloria smiled and stuck out her tongue as she watched the Lucario empty the remaining rice on his plate and continued eating.

"I have been wondering, what exactly happened when I was about to faint that time?" She asked.

"Well, you were way back from the rest of the class and you started to lose your balance, and afterwards, you were about to fall towards the cliff."

"B-but how'd you know that I was about to faint?"

"I'm not sure myself. But I had this weird feeling since this morning when you were acting strangely back at the waterfalls."

"When you were about to faint and fall off the cliff, my body seemed to just… move on its own."

"…I see. I'm so sorry Lucas; you risked your life just for me. If only-" Gloria felt guilty.

"Don't think about that, we're both safe and sound, that's all that matters."

"…Okay."

"Oh yeah, I want to apologize earlier for tearing your shirt in half while you were unconscious." Lucas said and pointed towards the ripped shirt scattered near them.

"Oh that; it's okay, really. Was my condition really that bad?"

"Well, your skin was kind of letting off steam and it feels like you're having a fever."

"I see… Well, this is the downside when you're an ice type."

"So why didn't you tell Lily earlier?"

"Well, she was having a very good time and if I tell her that…"

Lucas reassured and placing his hand over her shoulder before standing and picked up the dirty plates and pan and placed them near the campfire.

"…Lucas." She said to herself as she watched him wipe the oil of the plates and scrapped off the pan from the remaining burnt rice sticking on its surface.

How long has it been since Lucas was staying at their house? It hasn't been a year yet he's done so much for her family. He's already became best friends with Umber, Flannery, Vanessa, although he's usually the receiving end of their constant teasing, and probably saved everyone from Esper's cooking. He rescued Lily from that crazed teacher, and now has he also won her…

Not only that, when they first met him in their lives, everything just seemed… livelier, happier since their parents are usually out of the house.

"Hey, you okay?"

Suddenly, her trail of thoughts was interrupted as her view shifted towards the Lucario's face close to hers.

"Y-yeah…" She quickly hid her face in embarrassment and blushed deeply, but hidden from his view was a smile.

"Why don't we hit the sack?" Lucas suggested.

"Oh yeah, isn't this sleeping bag yours?" Gloria just realized and stared at the sleeping bag she's been sitting on for a long time now.

"Yeah since I couldn't find yours earlier so I made use of mine."

"Oh, Lily carries the sleeping bag since it's pretty big and can fit up to two people while I brought the blanket."

"That will do." Lucas opened her backpack and indeed, a bright red blanket was the first thing he saw as he took it out.

"Are you sure you can sleep with just a blanket?" Gloria was surprised to see him sit next to her and covered his body with the blanket as he leaned against the stony wall. It was hard and cold on the back, but he'll manage.

"Of course. You need the sleeping bag more than I do."

"But still…" She felt guilty.

"Don't worry about me. What you need right now is a good night's sleep, okay?"

"…Okay." She replied softly and slowly laid herself on the sleeping bag and didn't put her body inside its covers.

"Good night Lucas." She said to him.

"Good night Gloria." He replied with a soft smile before finally closing his eyes.

However, Gloria's eyes were still open, staring blankly against the stony ceiling, with the ever dimming fire as the only lighting. Thirty minutes had passed before the fire completely died out as it was almost entirely dark inside the cave, with only the moonlight outside as the only source of lighting.

She placed her hands over her chest and felt her heart; it was pounding fast and hard. She stared at the Lucario's face for a while until she focused on his mouth. She then put two fingers and pressed it against her lips.

"Has he ever kissed a girl before?" She said in her mind and slowly rose to a sitting position, still staring at his face. She leaned closer to him and could already hear light snores. Should she kiss him or not? She also haven't kissed a guy before, and it would be good if the Lucario was the first one…

"He must've been very tired this day, taking care of me. I think I'll wait for a better time." She said in her mind as she smiled and blushed deeply at his face. If he hadn't rescued her earlier, what would've happened to her? But she brushed it off as she slowly slid herself under the blanket, leaning sideways against his body and with her head against his neck.

It felt warm obviously, but it was… comfortable, very comfortable for her. It was her first time feeling like this before, leaning against the body of a male aside from her father, she felt safe, secure. She uncovered the blanket up to her waist as not to get a little too warm here as she finally closed her eyes, hearing only his heartbeat.

Only a few moments have passed before she dozed off as well.

The next morning, as the sun rose up again, illuminating the mountainside with its radiant rays of light, bringing out the glimmering colors of the trees, leaves and the water; the beauty of nature. Of course, it's also a wakeup call for many pokemon out there.

Our heroes are also no exception to the searing light of the sun as it illuminated the entire cave where Lucas and Gloria were sleeping in.

"Hmm…" The Lucario's eyebrows moved lightly as the light touched his eyelids as it was a signal for his entire body to wake up. But as his body was about to move, he felt something rather heavy and cold on his body. He slowly opened his eyelids only to be shocked by what he saw.

"G-Gloria? W-what…" The first thing Lucas saw was the Glaceon's head resting against his neck and was more shocked to realize that the cold and heavy feeling was hers all along; did she just secretly slept on him just as he dozed off?

Lucas blushed a bit after getting a whiff from her deep crystal blue hair, and although she was lying sideways on him, he could feel the softness of one of her breasts resting on his chest.

"Hey, wake up." Lucas tried shaking her shoulders, but to no avail as she slept like a Geodude, letting out a few weak moans and gripped her hands against his shirt, pinching a bit of his flesh.

Suddenly, her hands moved around his body as her chest was now resting against his; she hugged his body tightly as her breasts pressed deeper against his chest, which made him feel more uncomfortable than before.

Should he wake her up or wait a bit later? Gloria was sleeping soundly and it felt bad waking her up from her much needed rest, although waking her up might remove him from this rather awkward position.

"Hey, Gloria, wake up." Lucas tried again, thinking that waking her up would be better as not to get him overexcited or something. He gently shook her shoulders again, however, her response was a tighter hug, much to his dismay.

"Mmm…" She let out a long moan as she slowly moved her head from his chest as he could see her face partly flushed, half open eyes and with a bit of drool from her mouth. The two just stared at each other for a while before Gloria finally realized where she was.

"O-Oh… sorry…" She was still sleepy as she moved away from him while rubbing her eyes and wiped her mouth. Although her hair and clothes a little messed up and her innocent response, she was still very cute.

"Feeling any better?" Lucas asked.

"O-oh, yes…" The startled Glaceon replied.

"That's good to hear. Well, we better get going soon." Lucas stood up.

"Oh right. They must be completely worried about us." Gloria realized what he meant and also stood on her feet. Gloria folded her blanket and placed it in her backpack while Lucas rolled his sleeping bag and tied it up.

"You're going to make breakfast right? Mind if I help you?" Gloria asked.

"Sure."

An hour later. The two finally left the cave and began to walk in hopes of finding the others.

"Are you sure you can carry that?" Lucas asked while pointing towards the Glaceon's backpack.

"Huh? Of course I can." Gloria was surprised as she stared at it, sure it was big, but she can carry her own weight.

"Are you sure?"

"So where are we going?" Gloria asked.

"Back to where we fell off. There's a good chance the others might be looking for us there." Lucas replied as he led the way.

"Is it far to where the cave was?"

"Uhh, kind of." Lucas replied while scratching his head, now that she mention it, he did travel quite far from the site where they fell since the only thing on his mind was getting a shelter for her.

"So you mean you carried me all the way to the cave?"

"Y-yeah…"

"…Wow." Her eyes widened in surprise upon hearing that.

"I must've been really heavy."

"Well yeah, kind of."

His last statement did shake her up a bit, well at least he's honest, sort of. The two quietly walked while the Lucario tried to slow for her to keep up.

A few minutes of walking has passed before they finally found a small river, much to the Glaceon's delight as she quickly gained speed and overtook Lucas, dropped her backpack by the shore, removed her shoes and socks, and stepped her feet inside the cool, running water.

"Whew, I feel alive again!" She said with joy as she stretched out her arms wide and high and then motioning the Lucario to join her.

Meanwhile…

"I really hope we get to see those two soon. Our breakfast earlier really messed up my day." Lee said as the class continued their search for Lucas and Gloria.

"Oh really? Then why don't you cook for us next time?" A pissed Gardevoir replied.

"Nah. Cooking is not really my forte. I leave that to our chefs at home."

"Oh yeah, you've drank lots of water earlier." Lily added.

"Needed something to push down the irriating feeling in my throat." Lee joked as the two shared a giggle while Gardenia rolled her eyes and didn't even react negatively to his statement, since she also felt an irritating feeling in her throat.

"Uhh, can you excuse me ladies for a while?" Lee asked as he suddenly felt something heavy below his abdomen.

"What for?" Lily asked.

"I have to… squeeze the lemon." Lee replied in the cheesiest way possible, making Gardenia's jaw drop in disgust while the Leafeon laughed.

"I won't take a while. I promise!" Lee said as he sped off into the woods to find a nearby private spot, leaving the two to wait for him for a while.

"So, how did you and Lee become close friends?" Gardenia asked, curious on how the Leafeon and her other sisters seem to be getting along with the Lickylicky just fine.

"Oh that, well, it started back when we were…"

Meanwhile…

Gloria seemed to be enjoying her time by the river, with her entire body, except for her head inside the water, and letting the continuous current massage her skin. While Lucas just sat by the edge of the river, cooling only his feet in the water and letting her relax and enjoy while the sun is out.

He just laid against the rocky ground and relaxed for a bit, closing his eyes as the refreshing breeze of the wind flowing through his clothes and cool water coursing by his feet…

Only to have his moment of relaxation be interrupted by a heavy, wet feeling pressing on his thighs as he promptly opened his eyes and raised his eyes, only to be shocked to what he saw.

"Gloria?" Lucas was startled to see the Glaceon in front of him, kneeling with his legs inbetween her knees and her hands on her thighs. She was really in an awkward looking position as water droplets fell from her body onto his clothes.

"I just wanted to surprise you." Gloria giggled as she slowly crawled towards his upper body to let her face get closer to his. Her glimmering crystal blue hair dampened with water along with her beautiful face made the Lucario blush deeply.

"Isn't this a little bit too much?" Lucas turned his head to the side as not to get overexcited.

"Oh? I'm just copying what Flannery and Vanessa usually does. Am I doing it right?" Gloria stuck out her tongue and backed away as she sat on his legs.

"Well kind of." Lucas replied and raised his body to a sitting position. Clueless to the very awkward and suggestive position they really are now.

"Lucas?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'm… beautiful?" She suddenly asked him.

"O-Of course you are." It took Lucas a second to compose himself before being able to reply to her sudden question.

"I'm glad." She let out a big smile as she slowly leaned her face towards him.

"Gloria, aren't you getting too close?"

"Have you kissed a woman before?" Gloria replied with a question which stunned him for a moment with his jaw dropped open. He couldn't answer that!

"Well, not exactly. Gardenia was the first one I think."

"I mean kiss a woman, not kissed by a woman." Gloria immediately clarified what she's trying to ask from him.

"Oh, that…" Lucas felt a bit relieved, since the Leafeon was the one who kissed him as he shook his head in response.

"I see."

"So, do you want to kiss me then?" She asked, her face looked as if she really wanted him to kiss her.

Lucas didn't say a word; his eyes just locked sight with hers and slowly leaned towards the Glaceon as if his body was moving on its own as she just closed her eyes and waited for the moment. Is this really the right thing to do?

Suddenly, his trance and the moment of her life were broken when they felt sudden shaking from the ground as they promptly looked around.

Soonafter, a large blob came bouncing from the woods and towards the river as the two's jaws drop open upon realizing on who it was.

"Whew, finally found a safe spot to take a leak." The Lickylicky said as his zipper was already open and let it all out, still unaware of the two souls staring at him.

"Lee?" Gloria called out to him as the pink blob turned to the side and saw the two in a very awkward, suggestive position as a wide grin immediately formed on his face.

"So what are you two doing here? All alone in the woods, sitting on top of each other, foolishly thinking that no one is around while we were breaking our feet looking for you-" Lee teased them as they quickly realized it as well and quickly backed away from each other; however, the Lickylicky suddenly stop when he said that last statement.

"HEY! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU TWO!" Lee suddenly rejoiced after finally realizing and leapt from his position and about to do a Body Slam on the two while they dodged barely in time.

"ARE YOU TWO OKAY?" Lee hugged the two in each arm very tightly as they writhed in pain by his hold with Lucas trying to tap out but to no avail.

"Yes, we're okay!"

"Let us go already!"

The two continued to shout before Lee finally let go of his grip and letting the two gasp for oxygen.

"THIS IS GOOD NEWS! COME ON! EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU TWO!" An overjoyed Lickylicky continued to shout while the two tried to stand on their feet.

"So everyone is nearby?"

"YES! COME ON!" Lee began tugging on both their arms, clearly impatient to bring them home and give the good news to everyone.

"Wait, we'll just get our backpacks."

And in an instant, Lee dashed towards the backpacks and carried them with just one hand, and suddenly carried the two by their bellies on his other arm and placed them on one of his shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Let us go! We can walk fine!"

The two tried to wriggle free, but his exceptional strength and grip made their efforts futile, as he started to run back to the others. How an excited Lickylicky can get all this strength out of nowhere, will always be a mystery.

"Well, I guess we don't have to walk anymore." Lucas looked at the Glaceon and tried to look at the bright side of things, but he was greeted by a sudden peck on the lips.

To be continued…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 5.2K 24
Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura. Shocked the world, when two boys enter...
1.6K 32 41
Xavier had a happy, humdrum life: normal friendships, a normal girlfriend, a somewhat oddball family. Until, that is, he literally stumbled through t...
473 16 17
 Lucario's troubles start when he and his childhood friend, Aurora, decide to take a blue stranger back to his home; the problem is, he lives in a di...
3.1K 153 21
Eight kingdoms.... Eight different eeveelutions..... And, a war that separates them all. join us as we go through the adventures of our eight heroes...