The Psychic of Ouran | Ouran...

By VEINSPOPPIN

Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. T... More

♛Chapter 1♛
♛Chapter 2♛
♛Chapter 3♛
♛Chapter 4♛
♛Chapter 5♛
♛Chapter 6♛
♛Chapter 7♛
♛Chapter 8♛
♛Chapter 9♛
♛Chapter 10♛
♛Chapter 11♛
♛Chapter 12♛
♛Chapter 13♛
♛Chapter 14♛
♛Chapter 15♛
♛Chapter 16♛
♛Chapter 17♛
♛Chapter 18♛
♛Chapter 19♛
♛Chapter 20♛
♛Chapter 21♛
♛Chapter 22♛
♛Chapter 23♛
♛Chapter 24♛
♛Chapter 25♛
♛Chapter 26♛
♛Chapter 27♛
♛Chapter 28♛
♛Chapter 29♛
♛Chapter 30♛
♛Chapter 31♛
♛Chapter 32♛
♛Chapter 33♛
♛Chapter 34♛
♛Chapter 35♛
♛Chapter 36♛
♛Chapter 37♛
♛Chapter 38♛
♛Chapter 39♛
♛Chapter 40♛
♛Chapter 41♛
♛Chapter 42♛
♛Chapter 43♛
♛Chapter 44♛
♛Chapter 45♛
♛Chapter 46♛
♛Chapter 47♛
♛Chapter 48♛
♛Chapter 49♛
♛Chapter 50♛
♛Chapter 51♛
♛Chapter 52♛
♛Chapter 53♛
♛Chapter 54♛
♛Chapter 55♛
♛Chapter 56♛
♛Chapter 57♛
♛Chapter 58♛
♛Chapter 59♛
♛Chapter 60♛
♛Chapter 61♛
♛Chapter 62♛
♛Chapter 63♛
♛Chapter 64♛
♛Chapter 65♛
♛Chapter 66♛
♛Chapter 67♛
♛Chapter 68♛
♛Chapter 69♛
♛Chapter 70♛
♛Chapter 71♛
♛Chapter 72♛
♛Chapter 73♛
♛Chapter 74♛
♛Chapter 75♛
♛Chapter 76♛
♛Chapter 77♛
♛Chapter 78♛
♛Chapter 79♛
♛Chapter 80♛
♛Chapter 81♛
♛Chapter 82♛
♛Chapter 83♛
♛Chapter 84♛
♛Chapter 85♛
♛Chapter 86♛
♛Chapter 87♛
♛Chapter 88♛
♛Chapter 89♛
♛Chapter 90♛
♛Chapter 91♛
♛Chapter 92♛
♛Chapter 93♛
♛Chapter 94♛
♛Chapter 95♛
♛Chapter 96♛
♛Chapter 97♛
♛Chapter 98♛
♛Chapter 99♛
♛Chapter 100♛
♛Chapter 101♛
♛Chapter 102♛
♛Chapter 103♛
♛Chapter 105♛
♛Chapter 106♛
♛Chapter 107♛
Extra
Art!
Art pt.2
ART 3
ART 4

♛Chapter 104♛

1.4K 71 4
By VEINSPOPPIN

╔════•| |•════╗

It seems like what Saiki did was the best idea. The host didn't run after him nor did they send Haruhi to find him. He was finally left alone. So why did he feel the need to ruin his perfectly good quiet and go looking for Kasanoda. This 'peace-and-quiet' think had become rarer by the second, so what did he do with this 'rare' time he had on his hands. Ruin in, bomb it. Oh, how disappointed he was in himself.

"No, no--," Kasanoda waved his arms around, his face was once again red. "It wasn't your fault, I understand how your club must be, I don't blame you at all!" he said.

Okay, wrap up this ending. I want to get started with the new episode. The faster I go through episodes the faster the season is over, the faster I don't need to deal with the host club anymore, and go back to my normal life at P.K Academy.

"I just--" he smiled at Saiki, "Let's just hang out sometime, okay?" he seemed to drop the fact that he wanted to go out with Saiki.

Knowing the boy tried his best to keep his emotions down, Saiki pitted him, and chose to agree.

"Let's catch up over some coffee sometime."

The commoner's way to never seeing someone again. Ritsu smiled and nodded. His limo was here, and he needed to get going. Waving Saiki off, they began the next episode.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Skipping over an episode, Saiki was walking back to the host club for the second to last time (Until the end of the season of course). "So this whole 'school fair' thing?" Saiki walked with Haruhi towards the general host club direction. It had been pretty busy all day, and in-class Suoh couldn't stop pestering Saiki about it. How wonderful it would be, how extra it would be, how it would be great, and all that jazz. Saiki wasn't having it.

It was extra, meaning extra chaos. Plus the way Suoh talked about it so happily, he was on the verge to jinx himself, if he hasn't done so already.

"Right?" Haruhi laughed. "I guess that's special about Ouran, there's always something big going on at some point." she seemed more excited than Saiki was. He could just feel that something bad was going to happen, he didn't know what, but he knew it was something.

Damn this would be a great time to call up Mikoto. he thought just as a just-in-case, but he chose not to bother with it. It would just be another headache, plus, it's not like he couldn't fix this problem with his psychic abilities. He'd figure something out.

"But I must say," Haruhi said tiredly as she saw construction workers go around at student's commands. "I kinda thought school fairs were about the students showcasing the unique things that they've made by hand."

"I'd take advantage of this," Saiki told her, "No one wants to see a featuring of 10,000 paper cranes or pretty weirdly shaped rocks."

"Huh?" she asked, but Saiki didn't respond. He shivered, the trauma that came with his was impeccable. He can still hear Hairo's cheers in his head. Horrible.

"That might be for a mere average school." Ootori walked up to them to Haruhi's original question. With so many people around Saiki didn't notice the Shadow King behind them.

"Were you stalking our conversation?" in the last few days. Saiki had a bit of trouble talking to Ootori after complaining to him that he acted like a jealous boyfriend. Now all they spoke to one another, was Saiki directing insults at him. Ootori usually didn't respond or just wasn't fazed at all.

'These two,' Haruhi thought.

Not wanting to be in Ootori's presence, Saiki walked towards the Hitachiin twins who were doing their own thing.

"This year is gonna be great!" Kaoru said. As he jumped into a carriage that was dropped off for him. "What beauties." Kaoru patted the head of the dark brown horse. Saiki looked at him than the horse.

Good grief is this really necessary.

"Need help leading it?" Mori came to them, Kaoru looked up.

He laughed, "I did this once in middle school and I got kicked. I'd just like to ride it." Kaoru laughed. Mori looked at Saiki.

"Would you?" Saiki looked at Kaoru who just shrugged.

"How hard could it be?"

Somehow he jinxed himself. As he got into the carriage, the horses had gone crazy, pulling le carriage in random directions and they went trotting. Kaoru behind them was yelling. Hikaru outside was chasing after them, Saiki was trying to get the horses to listen to him.

(STOP! he'd tell the horses and pull on their reins, You can't make us!' they replied.) Saiki's leading mobilities got so bad that Mori had to stretch over to Saiki and pull on the reins himself. They finally came to a full stop. As Saiki looked like he was traumatized, Kaoru was hunched over protecting his head, and Mori looked... like himself. Nothing really changed,

I'm going to kill these stupid things.

"Yeah Saiki can you please--," Kaoru tried to put it nicely but Mori just lifted him up and moved him to the back, with Kaoru. Saiki was still frozen.

"I'll take it from here," Mori hit the leads and the horses began going at a walking pace.

I will... I can-- Saiki tried to make up something to do against these horses but there was nothing he could do, he met a dead end. You damned creatures.

Tamaki and Honey jumped on as the cartridge began to move. "Haruhi!" they called for her, she and Ootori were a bit ahead of them after they began to walk around and appreciate their surroundings.

"Wow!" the girls were quick to be in awe, "It's like it came right out of a fairy tale."

"How romantic!"

What part of this is even remotely romantic.

"Can we have a ride too?" they asked.

'Not as long as Kusuo is leading it.' Kaoru thought.

What is up with rich people, and them being so comfortable using my first name? Saiki complained as he sat in the back of the carriage. All posing for the girls who were staring at them.

"You're actually pretty good at this!" Kaoru complemented his brother.

"There's nothing to it, you should've practiced with me earlier," Hikaru told him, as Saiki huffed in displeasure at the fact that it came so simple to him, but the horses would go absolutely rampage with him.

Me, an all-seeing psychic is being one up by single red-head. then there was a follow-up question. Is this how my brother sees me? If so, I agree.

"Well just because we're twins doesn't mean that both make us good drivers." Kaoru continued, "Plus," he directed his head towards a deflated Saiki, "He may have scarred me, more or less." they laughed, Saiki wanted to make them watch the entire world burn.

"It's kind of neat having all of us together like this," Haninozuka said happily with his bunny still in his hands. "Especially for a carriage ride."

Saiki, who was lodged between Haruhi and Ootori uncomfortably, both commoners looked exasperated and just nodded. Haruhi looked at her upperclassmen whose blood began pumping back into his body to make himself less like a balloon and more like a human. "Yeah, whatever you say."

"Oh, and for the actual parade tomorrow, we will all be in 18th-century French costumes."

'Great...' Haruhi complained.

I don't think I'd look all that bad in an outer corset... was Saiki's only reaction to it.

"And Haruhi, your outfit will be especially opulent, Haruhi."

Choosing favorites I see, well. This is a romantic comedy, so I believe that some side characters can have their own romance...that only head him to continue thinking, So where does that put me?

"Oh, wonderful..." she didn't seem quite as excited as everyone else was.

As they passed by the large pink clock tower, Suoh looked down to Haruhi as if she was some sort of child. "Oh look, the fair's opening ceremony had just started," he said.

"Thanks..."Saiki told him, "I wouldn't have been able to know any other way."

As the bell rung, the opening title opened. Wait, why does it seem so sad?

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

The parade first started with an orchestra that opened for them and a small outdoor ballroom-like dance. Hired by one of the girls in Saiki's class, who he never specifically got along with. It was nice for Saiki to see that everyone was actually happy. He watched from inside the garage, seeing Kasanodo take his pause from blushing wildly with the girls, (and his gang friend's in the bushes) to wave at Saiki, who took the time to smile and wave back.

The peaceful aura, made Saiki, to say the least, quite happy. Pastries were going to be passed out in the central building salon, as Saiki and Haninozuka tried their best to not eat the cake, as Mori and Ootori kept both sugar-hungry boys in the corner to make sure neither of them eats as Haruhi pushed the cart around.

"Repeat it," Ootori told them.

"No eating cake unless handed to us by one of the guests."

Both robotically said as guests only now started to come in.

"Good," Ootori snapped his book shut, "Now, get ready." He stood above them with a presentable smile, "We have guests to please." and he walked away, going to a roulette table where people already had their money down.

So this is where we're getting our money. Saiki's sweat dropped after he stood up, Honey and Mori have already walked away. How sly. he began to go around.

Girls Saiki usually worked with showed their parents around, and to say the least, they were just as infatuated with the host club as their teen daughters were.

"You are right," Suoh told a rather feisty lady who, to say the least, didn't approve of the host club, "We are such shameless selfish creatures," he grabbed her hand. "And all of this is just mere pretense."

So you agree this is all just an act?

Fortunately, Saiki was forced to divert his attention to a lady who came up to him. "Aw aren't you just a shy boy?" she cooed.

Saiki forced a smile. "Welcome," he told her, "Would you like anything? We can sit you down to have some tea or cake, would you like to play a few games?" he asked, mostly squeezing out her money so Saiki could leave the Host Club earlier, he had a ways to go, but this will surely be the penny pincher of the year.

The lady turned bright red. "Well, aren't you charming!"

A man came up behind them, he was well built into his suit. "Dear, we really must go see our daughter's--."

"Nonsense! That's going to be there for the next two days." She smiled at Saiki, and feeling the burning of Ootori's glare in the back of her neck, he was forced to smile back. "But this young boy will surely be taken in by one of the other ladies, and we can't have that."

Horrid.

"Let's sit down." She said and proceeded to drag Saiki to a table. Her husband following close behind.

"Look who I found ladies." the lady who picked up Saiki showed him off to her friends who were cooing at the cousins.

"Wow, what a handsome young man!" they said and proceeded to awe at him for his clothing of club choice. Saiki couldn't say he had it the worst, the twins told a dramatic story of them being alone from the world except for each other, Ootori was gambling an unfair game, Suoh was flirting with middle-aged women, and Haruhi was forced to charter around a cart of sweets, which Saiki still wasn't allowed to touch.

He couldn't say having middle-aged women flirt with him was bad, if he smiled enough, they'd give him sweets, and that's all he wanted.

"Saiki..." Suoh came crying up to him, "what does capricious mean?" he asked coming of a conversation he had with Ootori and Haruhi.

"Giving out unaccountable changes of mood or behavior." he looked at Ootori who shot right back at him, "But seeing you have come out of a conversation with Ootori, it seems like this might be more of a money thing than an emotional thing."

"Oh no!" the lady said, "Look at the time, I must really go visit my daughter!" the remaining two agreed and then scrambled away.

Weird...

"Oh dear brother," Saiki spun around, having Kusuke standing above him. The soul and life drained away from Saiki with just this man in the room. "I've been looking for you."

"You scared away my customers."

Kusuke smiled, "Don't worry little brother, you will have plenty of those...but I must say." he looked around. He fit in just with the rest of the people here, wearing a lavish three-piece suit, outdoing everyone in the room, Saiki even might have to say. It looked expensive. "I really can't believe you are still in this monkey club."

"I owe them money." Saiki shot back as he began picking up the plates, his mood sourer than ever.

"You could have just come to me."

Saiki gave his brother a look, which was only laughed at, and given a dismissive arm wave. "Kusuo." He said, he gave off a grim smile, "Let's play a game."

"No thanks." he proceeded to walk away, his brother's smile drifting but followed close behind Saiki as they walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen.

"Little brother, it will be quick." he smiled and caught up with his brother who was walking a fast walk, "If I win, you come to England with me, if you win...you don't need to come with me, as well as..." he had something dark in mind, "I won't ruin the life of every single monkey in your club."

I should just disagree, he can't do something I never signed up for.

"And don't think you can just say no, Little Brother," he said right after Kusuo's thoughts. "Because if you do I will do everything in my power to move you to England and then make each and every one of your--incredibly rich-- monkey friends slowly watch their entire lives knowing to disintegrate into thin air, as I, Kusuke Saiki take them every dime!" he laughed.

I thought Light Yagami was dead?

But I really don't have any other choice, the Host Club will only bother me if they become commoners themselves.

Saiki knew he couldn't back out now. "What do you want me to do?"

Kūsuke smiled brightened, "I need you to make Èclair Tonnerre break down in front of everyone in that room." He smiled as if this was a running joke to him.

"Is she a guest?"

Kūsuke waved an arm around, "Well yes," he defended, "but before she was a guest she was a liar and a backstabber." He smiled, "I just want to see her suffer without the effect reflecting directly on me."

"You're disgusting." But there seemed to be an even more important question, "She was also named after a pastry?"

"Also yes."

He opened the kitchen door, and his plates were quickly taken care of.

"If I must."

Kūsuke smiled, "Wonderful."

Short-ish
Whatever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
57.7K 898 31
Ouran High School Date club is a story about how love comes at the strangest times from the people you least expect it from. This story continues aft...
6.6K 190 32
The story about how you became a host in the Ouran High School Host Club!