𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

4.16

4.3K 185 148
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After the class, the four returned with high spirits after seeing Malfoy getting beat down by Hagrid like that.

They see people crowding over a large sign. Celeste tilted her head before Ron, who was a good foot taller than Celeste had tiptoed to see the sign.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT 

The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early.
 Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast. 

"Brilliant! Snape won't have time to poison us!" Harry exclaims and Celeste lets out a laugh.

"Only a week away?" Ernie Macmillan excitedly asks another Hufflepuff "Oh we better tell Cedric!"

"Cedric?" Ron asks

"Diggory" Harry completed "Must be competing in the tournament"

"That idiot as the Hogwarts Champion?" Ron scoffs "Ouch!" Celeste had smacked Ron.

"He isn't an idiot- you're just mad he beaten us once in Quidditch. He's terribly smart and.."

"And perfect" Hermione continued

"You just like him cause he's handsome!" Ron told Hermione

"I don't like people just because they're handsome!" Hermione says stubbornly

"Lockhart" Ron sang.

"I'm going to find Cedric- can't believe he didn't tell me!" Celeste whined

"Cele-"

"See you later" Celeste pretended to give a flying kiss and she ran by the kitchens which she knew would be near the Hufflepuff common roo-

"Oof!" Celeste bumped into someone and the first thing she saw was her long orange hair before the girl's freckly face looked at her.

"Celeste! Hello!" Gabriella waved

"Hey Gabby- have you seen Cedric?" Celeste asks

"Cedric ay?" Gabby asks and Celeste scoffs

"Not in that way- little git didn't tell me he wanted to participate in the competition" Celeste hummed and Gabby laughed.

"Well- the Hufflepuffs didn't really know until a day ago, I think Cedric should be coming back to the common room soon- we just had Herbology" Gabby explains "I need to go to the Owlery now, see you Celeste!"

"Bye Gabby!" Celeste waved after the Prewett who ran with a scroll to the other side of the tower "Bet you it's for Oliver"

"Celeste?" Celeste turned to see Cedric walking by, his hands in his cloak's pocket and his brown hair being flicked back slightly.

"How dare you not tell me that you were going to join!" Celeste cried and Cedric let out a chuckle.

"Well- nobody really knew. Who told you?" Cedric asks

"Ernie Macmillan- the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang students are coming next week" Celeste told him and he hummed.

"Are you going to be supporting me?" He let out a lazy smirk and Celeste scoffed.

"Well I'm not you- wouldn't ditch you" Celeste says, reminding him of Cho.

"Ah well- I assure you that it wouldn't happen again" Cedric says and Celeste raised her eyebrow.

"What happened? Weren't you crazy over Cho?" She asks and Cedric looked down at his shoes.

"We met during the holidays- something didn't seem to click" Cedric says 

"She seems a bit into you, don't you think?" Celeste asks and Cedric winced slightly

"Yeah, but I just don't feel it these days" Cedric shrugged and Celeste scoffs.

"Well- I'll be your wingwoman to whoever you fancy next, hoping you win though" Celeste says and dusted Cedric's shoulder slightly.

Cedric grabbed Celeste's wrist and she looked up at him before smiling softly.

The Castle seemed to be going some extreme cleaning, the usually undusted and dirty paintings had been cleaned and the suits of armor had been shining brightly, moving without making any sounds. 

Filch had been scaring everyone, punishing and calling students out for having dirty shoes. Celeste scowled at him and made him pick up a nose-biting sock.

"Longbottom, kindly do not reveal that you are unable to do a simple switching spell infront of the Durmstrang students" McGonagall says, the teachers had been tense as well.

When they went to the Great Hall in the morning to have breakfast, they realized that the hall had been decorated overnight, there were four banners, each representing the colors and the animals of the houses. In the back of the teacher's table was the biggest banner, there was a letter 'H' in the middle with four of the animals (lion, eagle, serpent and badger) all united.

The four of the students had went over to Fred and George who had sat in the corner without people like they did these days.

"it's a bummer all right" George muttered as Ron led the four to them. "But if he won't talk to us in person, we'll have to send him a letter. Or we'll stuff it into his hand. Can't avoid us forever"

"Whose avoiding you?" Ron asks

"Wish you would" Fred says moodily and Celeste went next to him and grabbed his arm before rubbing it slightly.

"What's a bummer?" Ron asks George

"Having a nosy git like you for a brother" George says

"You two got any ideas how they're choosing the champions?" Harry asks

"We asked McGonagall but she didn't show us anything about it" George says saltily "Told me to continue transfiguring my racoon"

"Wonder what the tasks are going to be" Ron says thoughtfully "You know, I bet we could do them, we've done dangerous things before"

"Not in front of a panel of judges" Fred grumbled "McGonagall says the champions are awarded points based on how they perform"

"The heads of the participating schools" Celeste says through a mouthful of bread and everyone turned to her.

"Because all three of them were injured during the Tournament of 1792, when a cockatrice the champions were supposedto be catching went on the rampage." Celeste explains after downing a cup of orange juice.

"Of course this is all in the Hogwarts: A history book, but not everything there is explained- it should be called 'A revised History of Hogwarts' or a 'A Highly Biased and Selective History of Hogwarts, Which Glosses Over the Nastier Aspects of the School'" Hermione quickly says and everyone looked at her as Celeste groaned.

"What are you on about" Ron asks and Celeste looked at him with pleading eyes 

"Bloody idiot" Celeste hissed

"House elves!" Hermione cried "None of the pages mentioned about their enslavement, or that there were hundreds being forced to work her"

Celete just leaned slightly onto Fred as she busied herself on the food, Harry and Ron doing the same thing. But that didn't bother Hermione.

Celeste gave Hermione 2 sickles, she didn't seem to bother the black haired girl anymore especially with the circumstances that Celeste had to deal with if she joined but Harry and Ron was unfortunate. Hermione had tried to convince Harry and Ron to put the badges on and encourage them to tell others to join. Hermione had cornered and rattled people in the common room every evening, shaking the collecting tin under their noses.

"You do realize that your sheets are changed, your fires lit, your classrooms cleaned, and your food cooked by a group of magical creatures who are unpaid and enslaved" Hermione says, most people like Neville had only paid her to shut her up. Others seemed mildly interested but didn't think of campaigning openly. Others just thought it was a joke.

"Listen have you ever been to the kitchens, Hermione?" George leaned over to her, not forgetting to poke Celeste at her side. The black haired girl almost choked before Fred patted her back harshly.

"Thanks" She croaked, Fred smiled at her and her chest grew warm and her cheeks flamed slightly.

"No, of course not" Hermione says "I don't think students-"

"Well we have" George pointed to Fred and Celeste who quickly nodded, trying to escape from her weird behavior. "And they are happy, they think they've got the best jobs in the world"

Celeste widened her eyes and started kicking George's foot lightly, the younger twin just looked at her with confusion.

"Because they're uneducated and brainwashed!" Hermione snapped before a rush of owls came in the hall.

Celeste spotted Hedwig going over to Harry as Jury landed infront of her. She quickly brought the letter from the owl and gave her a piece of bacon which she nibbled on lightly

Dear Princess,

Ron had informed me about you not being so happy, is something wrong? He didn't tell me clearly but he did mentione something about you finding yourself to be a bit useless. Don't tell yourself that- I love you more than you can imagine and you know that. 

Kristina and Rose also heard about it, they're worried. Kristina was going to send  5 rolls of parchment about how you mean the world but Rose told her not to because Jury wouldn't be able to carry 20 rolls of parchment.

If you're worried about Sirius, he's fine. I heard he's been sending many letters to Hogwarts. Be reassured that he cares for you and Harry a lot. It's been strange not seeing you in a long time, especially after last year where I saw you everyday.

Make sure to keep in touch with us. Ron also informed me about how you were getting slightly cozy with his brother. He's a good friend- really concerned about your wellbeing, stick close to him as well. If anything bothers you and you want me to go there, just send a letter. Dumbledore has always favored us (if I do say so myself), so if he were to learn that you feel this way, I am sure he would let one of us go there to visit you.

Love you lots,

Remus (and Kristina and Rose)

"Not even one from Sirius?" Ron asks quietly beside her and Celeste realized that she was smiling softly at the letter. Ron was peering over to read it as well.

"No.. it's fine- he's worried about Harry's scar hurting" Celeste muttered "I won't trouble him"

"You should- he's your father" Ron says in a slightly louder voice "You deserve a person there for you, him specifically. It's his duty as a father"

"I can't do anything about his feelings for me as a daughter" Celeste says "If he thinks Harry needs more attention then so be it- I'll be fine."

"I just want you to know that you should stop thinking about others for a while" Ron says soothingly and Celeste nods.

"Fine- why did you send that letter to Remus?" Celeste looked at him.

"I thought you needed reassurance and even Fred said you were slightly gloomy whenever Hedwig comes" Ron pointed at Fred who looked at the girl.

"Yeah- actually he isn't wrong" Fred sighs

"You guys don't need to worry about me" Celeste muttered and the two Weasleys scoffs.

"You're like my sister- don't know about Fred tho- OUCH"

Fred smacked George upside his head 

"What?" Celeste asks confused.

"Nothing- you mean a lot to us and we don't want you to be sad and moping all around" Fred says quickly before placing an arm around the girl "It's terribly strange"

"He's got a point" Ron pointed out

"Hey! Why am I left out of the Celeste-Weasley appreciation club?" George asks and everyone smiled at the twin.

"Appreciation club?" Celeste asks, giggling lightly.

"Yeah- we're going to make sure that you feel loved" Fred shakes her shoulder "You deserve it"

"Completely Unecessary-"

"Shut up and let us love you"

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 2.1K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖: • 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 • 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 • 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
2.1M 27.1K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
514 3 18
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 𝐓𝐡...
618 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...