Kakashi X Reader

By ItsOnbu

You become kakashi's student. Before you realize it you two start having feeling for eachother again. But on... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26🍋
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

5.9K 83 149
By ItsOnbu

~Y/N Point Of View~

  Today is my first day at the academy. I am very nervous since today they are picking our teams. The teams are going to be chosen randomly, which is a good thing for me since I don't know anyone.

  Well it's time for me to enter the classroom. I walk in to see Iruka Sensei standing infront of the classroom. I walk in nervously and Iruka tells me to introduce myself.

"Hi my name is y/n, it's really nice to be here! I hope we can all get along" I said.

When i finished Iruka sensei told me to sit next to Naruto. I didn't know who he was until he stood up waving his hand saying "Hey y/n, i'm naruto, nice to meet you!". I wave back and start walking towards him. I sat down and listened as Iruka explained how many people would be in each team.

"Today i will be picking teams. There will be 4 people in a team plus your new sensei. You must treat eachother with respect. I don't want you goofing off. Understood!" Iruka said.

"Yes sensei" everyone said.

-Time skip-

Iruka has already called out almost everyone. There was just 4 of us left. It was me, naruto, a pink headed girl, and a boy with dark blue hair. He seemed mean it was best if i try not to get on his bad side. Iruka then looks at us and says "Looks like you guys are the last 4. Your sensei will be here in a few minutes. Wait patiently for him to arrive.

As we waited for our sensei, naruto decided to prank him for being late. He grabbed a chalk eraser and put it on top of the door. It seems like a good idea but we might get into trouble for it.

-Time Skip-

After a few minutes we hear foot steps walking towards the door. Then a tall man with gray hair walks in. The eraser falls onto his head and he has no reaction to it. He then speaks and says " My first impression of you guys is...hmmm... you guys are all idiots". I didn't expect him to say that but he did. I didn't really care but naruto in the other hand started whining about it.

As naruto was whining, i stared at our new sensei. I was observing him and then I start blushing without realizing it.

" Are you okay y/n your face is getting really red." said our sensei.

I looked up and said "yes sorry i was just thinking".

"What were you thinking about"he said.

"Nothing important" i said as i awkwardly giggled.

"Alright then let's all head to the field and introduce ourselves there." he said while opening the door for us.

~Kakashi's Point Of View~

As we walked to the field, I notice y/n mumbling. I didn't know what she was saying so i tried getting closer. When i got closer i notice she was singing. It was really quiet so i couldn't hear well but what i could hear was really nice and relaxing.

I then start noticing she has a scar on the back of her neck. I start wondering what had happened to her. It looked like she's been cut when she was younger. I'll ask her about it later right now i will just focus on introducing eachother so that we can start the test tomorrow.

-Time skip-

As we get to the field naruto starts running to the middle and lays down on the ground. Sasuke sits on a log that is next to naruto. Sakura as always just follows sasuke and sits next to him. And then we got y/n, she jumps onto a tree and sits on a branch. I notice that the branch she's sitting in could break any minute. I would tell her but i'll just wait to see if she notices.

"Okay everyone we will all say our name and something we like to do. I also want you to tell me why you want to become a ninja." I said.

" You start first sensei" says y/n.

" Okay sure. My name is Kakashi, i like to do stuff on my free time and i became a ninja because i can." I said.

"All you told us was basically your name!" said sakura in an annoyed voice.

Naruto then stands up and says "I'm Naruto, and i like to eat ramen. I want to be a a ninja so people can finally recognize me, also to become the greatest hokage!".

"okay sakura your turn" I said.

"I'm sakura and i want to be a ninja to be strong" said sakura.

I turn to sasuke and tell him it's his turn. Before he starts, i notice the branch that y/n is sitting on is about to break.

"I'm sasuke, and i want to become a ninja so that i can get revenge on a certain someone." sasuke said in a very anger tone.

"Now it's y/n turn" i say.

As y/n stand up, the branch breaks and y/n falls. I manage to catch her before she hits the ground. She holds on to me tightly while shaking. I then ask if she's alright. She looks me in the eyes which gave me  butterflies from how beautiful they were. She then says "yes i am, thank you".

I put her down and i notice she starts to blush. I find it cute how she's blushing and try's hiding it.

"Next time be more careful and pay more attention to your surroundings." i said.

"okay i will, thanks kakashi sensei" she said.

She then introduces herself and sits next to sakura on the log. I tell them about the test tomorrow and that they must be there by 8am. Since i finished everything i needed to say i told them to go home.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 51 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
171K 2.3K 19
!!!MATURE CONTENT!!! Your characters age is set at 17. yes you are a few years older than your teammates but you were also accepted into the team at...
958K 20.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
196K 7.4K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...