๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ | ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...

By happyrainbowpainter

Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜จ
2 | ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
4 | 5 ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฅ
5 | ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด
6 | ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
7 | ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
8 | ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ(?)
9 | ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข
10 | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
11 | ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
12 | ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
13 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
14 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
extra | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
15 | ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต
16 | ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
17 | ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ
18 | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
19 | ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
20 | ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
| one
21 | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
eplg | ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข | ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
Rewriting (AUTHORS NOTE)
NEW REWRITTEN BOOK PUBLISHED (AUTHORS NOTE)

1 | ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ

3.4K 86 156
By happyrainbowpainter

⁺✧𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ⁺✧

Gon, And Killua have been aged up but nothing sexual or anything is going to happen with them. They're only really relevant for the plot.

I stretched my arms out across my desk as more students started to flood the classroom. The seat next to me shifted and voices started to fill the room. I looked over and saw a very tall guy with black hair and circular glasses had taken the empty seat next to me.

"Alright class, be quiet. It's time to start the day. For today since it's the first day of school, this period will be you guys getting to know each other. I will assign groups and you guys will meet each other."

——

I ended up getting paired up with the tall guy that sat next to me and some other person.

"Hey Miss, what's your name?~"

"Uh..It's Y/N. No need to be formal or anything.."

"Ms. Kaede!~ that name has such a nice ring to it!"

"That's...not my name." You looked over to the other desk that had the name 'Kaede Utakimashi' on it.

Did he really just get me mixed up with other girls in our class? We aren't going to get along well.

I stared at the guy and shook my head. "Anyways, what are your names?"

"My name is Gon!"

"The name's Leorio. But you can call me Mr whatever your last name is~"

"Yeah..No thanks."

I looked at the two boys and awkwardly smiled. One seemed to be shorter and younger than the other.

"Leorio, I think you're making her uncomfortable-"

"It's Mr. Leorio to you!"

Oh my gosh. He's one of those.

The two of them were talking, well Leorio was arguing and Gon was just trying to start a conversation.

"Anyways, what class do you have next?" Gon asked me.

"I have math." Gon nodded his head excitedly and showed me his paper.

"I have that class next too!!"

I laughed and calmed the small bundle of joy down. "Yes, Yes, Gon. We can go there together! Whats yours, Leorio?"

"I have science, gross."

Gon and I laughed and we continued to talk about the most random stuff. Leorio got angry at us a few times but it was just because Gon and I were both being dumb. The first period went by so fast that it seemed like it was only for a few seconds.

Before we knew it, the bell rang reminding us it's time to switch classes.

"See you later, Leorio!" We both rang as we ran out the class.

"It's Mr. Leorio to you! Do I get no respect?!" Leorio's faint voice yelled as we ran down the hallway.

We slowed down as we approached a corner.

"I bet you I can get to math before you!" Gon challenged.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!"

I shook my head and started to stretch. "You're gonna wish you never said those words!"

"You sure about that?"

I nod my head and put my hands on my hips. "I'm taller than you so I have longer legs! Meaning I'm faster-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Gon already started running down the hallway.

"Hey! That's cheating!" I ran down the hall trying to avoid being seen by teachers.

I slowed down as I approached a corner with a few people walking out from a room a few doors down. I practically almost slammed into someone but I quickly stopped myself.

"Oh, sorry mister." The person who stood in front of me was so tall and wore such formal clothes I thought he was a teacher.

"Why're you in such a rush? Following this one? He was running too so I assume you were chasing him." Behind him came an embarrassed Gon.

"Ah...Uh-"

"I'm no teacher, but you guys really shouldn't be running in the halls. You could hurt someone or even worse-"

The guy pulled my chin up with his index finger. "-You could hurt this pretty face of yours."

I because a blushing mess as I quickly backed away from the guy.

"Ah- My face isn't-"

"What's your name, miss?"

Now that I think about it, who does this man think he is? Isn't this sexual harassment? Being grossed out by the sudden touch of a man without my permission, I straightened up and shook my head.

"Y/N."

"What beautiful name~ I am called Chrollo. You and this little one should get to class before-"

"Y/N?" A somewhat feminine voice rang out from behind us.

I turn around and my face lights up. "Kurapika!"

"Why're you with him? Come on, let's go." Kurapika walked over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Eh, why? What's wrong with that guy? I mean yeah, he called me pretty and whatever and that's nice, and yeah he touched my face but-"

"He's not nice. You talk too much, I'm taking you to your next class."

I motioned Gon to follow as he walked us to our next class. I totally forgot we had math together, maybe I can ask why he wanted to get away from that guy so quickly. I looked over to him, his face was still straight. But I could sense anger from him.

We entered the classroom and Kurapika sat at a seat right to me and Gon took the one on my left. I looked over to Kurapika who was breathing heavily. His hands were balled up and he was moving weirdly, it was like he was trying to hold himself back from punching someone.

I scoot my chair over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Kurapika? Your breathing is out of control..." I move his bangs out of the way and feel his forehead.

It was cool..maybe he needs water instead.

"Here, you can have my water-"

"I'm fine."

I pull my hand back and reach for my bag. The sudden aggression he put into the "fine" was so unexpected. Annoyed, I rolled my eyes. I was just trying to be nice.

I dig into my bag and search for the un opened water bottle until I touch something plastic. I pull it out and reach for Kurapika but I was interrupted.

"Oh is that a water bottle? Can I have it?! I'm so dehydrated from the race we had earlier before that guy interrupted us!"

As Gon said that Kurapika got even more angry.

"Excuse me." He got up and started to walk outside of the room. I quickly shoved the water bottle into Gon's hands and followed Kurapika outside of the room.

⁺✧𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱
𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘐𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ⁺✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.6K 27
--- ๐˜ผ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™, #99 ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. ''๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™–, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™...
5K 91 27
y/n l/n a famous killer magician decides to take the hunter exam would they pass? will they make friends because they are friendless as fuck? will t...
401K 5K 27
"i want your affection." some chapters might be triggering. -unedited- be wary. there are no trigger warnings on the said chapters. explore on your...
1.8K 71 14
๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€. โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’...