Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

22. Freaky Sho-tel

2.1K 157 154
By KimberlyWesley

Freaky to da left, freaky to da right
Ain't a party till da hoes show up tonight
Lemme place my order at da freaky sho-tel
I want, head on da bed
Neck on deck, she splittin' and flexin'
On dat dick, she rockin' and bouncin'
Bend dat ass over, twerk sumthin', werk sumthin'
Anything goes, hoes blows, at the freaky sho-tel

"Hey sissy poo," Tennille said, barging into her office while she was meeting with some of her mall contractors.

Kitty gave her the side-eye. Only so many times could she brush her sister off as being young. She was not that young anymore, she was twenty-two and she needed to stop acting like a spoiled child.

"Tennille, not now, I'm in a meeting."

The three guys who were gathered at her table smiled and stared at Tennille who was dressed in a tight little dress with her ample breasts bursting out. Her long weave looked like one of Diana Ross throwback wigs and she wore way too much make-up.

Tennille sat on top of the table, her short dress hitching up a bit exposing her toned chocolate thighs. "I was in the studio but I want to hang out with you." She winked at one of the men, all white, and old enough to be her father.

"Can't you see I'm working? Excuse me, gentlemen, this is my sister-"

"Tennille Kelly, we know," one of the men said, standing and getting close to Tennille. "We hear so much about you. Can't wait to see some of you...I mean, some of your videos."

"Oh, really? Coming soon boys."

"Wait, before you blow up, can I get your autograph," another one of the guys said, picking up his drawings and handing them to Tennille. "Right here. It might be worth something one day."

Kitty rolled her eyes, watched her sister giggle, and sign autographs for some guys that would probably jerk off to her later that night. Her sister loved that kind of attention, being a sex symbol.

"I guess this meeting is over," she mumbled to herself, getting up and walking to her desk to sit.

The guys gathered their things and told her they would report back with the progress of the mall in a week. Once they left, Tennille threw herself in one of Kitty's office chairs.

"Sooooo...I just left the studio, almost done with the album, and guess what?"

"Just tell me."

"Guess who is going to the Grammys this year?"

"That's two months away. How are you-"

"I have a date!"

"Oh great, who?"

"Man Kitty, stop with the attitude. You got a hot, rich man, can't I have one? I'm going with TA."

"TA? Girl, really? You're into him like that?" She knew he was into her, but she did not think the two would match. TA just always seemed thirsty. He was cute but wild with the ladies. Tennille typically dated older guys, not guys her age. She was twenty-two, TA was twenty-two. Two immature people should not date. That was going to be quite messy.

"I mean, he a'ight. He is a cute lil light skin boy. You know they love some chocolate," she said, with a smile.

"I see." Of course, her sister was not really into TA, just using him to get ahead in her career.

"Besides, I'm going to the Grammys! So you won't be the only Kelly reppin' there. And sissy better design me a knockout dress too. Annnnd," she smacked her lips together. "When Fact Iz win, TA better shout me out like Icee did you so I can BLOW UP!"

It would be nice to have her sister there with her instead of feeling like an outsider at the big event. Last year was memorable, but having her sister there would be even better.

"Maybe your album will be released and you can promote yourself."

"Girl, this face and this body promote itself."

********************

"Zack man, don't you get tired of partying every night? You got a whole wife and kids at home, you need to be FaceTiming them not trying to smoke and drink with some damn groupies," Icee said to his boy as they were heading up to their hotel suite after a show in Las Vegas.

"Look boy, I don't touch them hoes. I look...maybe they touch on me...but it's hands-off. Michelle will cut my dick off it touched someone else," T-Zack said with a laugh, but he was so serious. "Remember that time in Cleveland and she-"

"Came up to surprise yo ass and you were uh....getting, getting some head."

"Last head I had that wasn't from my wife, dawg. My nuts still feel that vice grip," he said, grabbing himself as he remembered that pain.

"Well, I ain't fucked with a chick other than Kitty since I been down with Kitty. Now if I can just stop hanging with y'all asses always want to party, my ass won't get into any trouble," Icee said. They just made it up to their floor.

They had the whole floor of suites. Music was playing loud from one room and he could hear lots of people.

"Oh shit, it's going down with that lil nigga TA, huh," Icee said, opening the door to his suite.

Indeed it was. Some of his crew was drinking and smoking and partying it up with lots of scantily clad ladies. The groupies were everywhere. Freezy was getting head in the corner by two freaks. AKA had her tongue down some sexy chick throat and her hand in her pants. TA was getting a lap dance from their biggest groupie, a tall, blonde, with nothing but a thong between her enhanced ass cheeks. Like, everything else was hanging out and jangling.

"See, how are we supposed to act right with all these tits and ass, bruh?" T-Zack said, going over to a groupie and smacking her ass.

"Nigga you just said....you...don't...touch...Hey Zack, you my role model on this marriage thing, stop tripping."

"Who telling? You telling?" T-Zack said, dancing up on the girl. "Icee bruh, just call this like your bachelor's party. One last fling."

"Nigga...I ain't getting married for another couple months." He was looking around at all the glorious sights of half-naked women, licking his lips like he was at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

"Yo Ice man, I got some bad bitches up in here, huh?" TA said to him, holding the chick and grinding her ass on him. "Grab one."

"Why y'all always have to be in my suite," he said looking down at his phone. "Fuck! Of course, Kitty calls me now while I'm in the middle of the freaky sho-tel. Trying to get my Black ass in trouble and I didn't do shit. Maybe look too hard, but..."

He walked out of the room and down the hall, answering Kitty's call.

"Hey, baby."

"Love you," she said.

"Love you more. What are you doing babe?"

"Thinking about you. You thinking about me?"

"Always. Wish you were here so I could kiss them sexy lips."

"I might fly in tomorrow. I miss you, and as you say, I can be a boss anywhere."

"That's what's up."

The next day, just as Kitty said, she flew in and spent the day with him while he did a show at a small venue. No Facts today, so he could get his mind right. The venue was nice and intimate with tables situated around and couples could relax on dates or with friends. He liked this type of crowd. Different from the rowdy rap crowds he had performed with for nearly eight years. The laid-back, grown people RnB music scene was nice for him.

Since the event was sold out, he could not get Kitty a table, but he made sure she was taken care of and had a nice view side stage so she could watch him perform. He sang with all his heart knowing he had his woman there and the ladies were feeling him. Sorry dates, tonight was about Icee and the ladies. Fellas got in their feelings when he walked around and sang to girls individually, even knowing their man was right beside her ice grilling him out.

He was sure the women dragged the men there, no straight dude was trying to hear him sing smoothed out RnB. He was not doing any of his raps.

"Icee, that show was so great! If I was a jealous chick, you singing to every single lady out there, I would feel some kind of way," Kitty said.

"Babe, I havta put on a show for the ladies. Me singing especially."

"I know," she said, with a smile. "You're just so damn sexy. I bet those women go home to their men and make some babies."

He grinned at her. "We can go home and make some babies."

"Boy, remember, we're abstaining."

"We'll see about that tonight."

They left the concert venue and headed back to his hotel suite. He switched his suite for the night, a totally different floor. Even though the guys said they would not party in his suite, he did not want the ghosts of groupies past to make Kitty feel some kind of way. Kitty had a sixth sense about groupies. She saw groupies like that little boy saw dead people.

"Babe, let's just relax tonight, order some food, maybe take a bubble bath together, and..."

Soon as he opened the door to the bedroom, who was laying in her birthday suit on his bed? He closed the door real quick before Kitty saw.

"What's wrong?" Kitty asked, who was sitting on the sofa taking off her boots.

How the hell was he going to explain a naked Bonnie Walker in their bed?

"Uh, babe....you wanna' go out to eat?"

"Huh? Why didn't you say that before we got back here? We can just order room service."

"Yeah but..." He could not lie his way out of this. He did not do anything. That woman in his bed meant nothing to him. "Kitty, somebody is uh...in the bedroom."

"In our bedroom? What do you mean?"

Icee pounded on the bedroom door.

"Put some damn clothes on and get the fuck out here."

Kitty jumped up. What in the world was going on? There was someone naked in the bedroom? Of course, a groupie chick. She knew how bold they could be but this was just bananas.

When the door opened and out walked Bonnie Walker in a long trench coat she was tying at the waist, Kitty about lost all her cool.

"Are you lost? What are you doing in here?" Kitty asked.

"No, are you lost? I let you borrow my man and I was just collecting him back," Bonnie said, rolling her eyes at her.

"Excuse me?" Kitty walked up to that Amazon woman. "Are you delusional or something? You're old news."

"No, you're the delusional one," she said, with a smile at her. "You may have the ring, but this shit ain't over."

She needed her blade.

"Look, crazy lady-"

Icee pulled her away and held her. "Aye, babe, don't trip. Let me deal with Bon and get her straight, a'ight. Don't trip. Just be cool."

Kitty balled up her fist, said a prayer in her head, and walked away. She snatched up her phone and texted her twin.

That witch Bonnie was naked in Icee room

Biiiitch! I'm flying out with my blade!

Naaa, I just need to chill. Let me meditate. She doesn't know who she dealing with

Show her ass we don't play that! Periodt!

Another time

She stopped texting her sister and looked over to Icee chatting it up with that fake little Barbie doll. The nerve to think she could just pop up in Icee's life after over a year of them being broken up. And Icee should be yelling at her and cursing her out, not talking all cool like it was normal she did what she did. He did not seem that bothered by it.

Bonnie glanced over at her, smirked, and looked back at Icee before finally proceeding to the door. Icee closed it and stood there a moment before he turned to her.

"Baby let me-"

"Don't say a word to me," she said, grabbing her boots and putting them back on. "I'm out!"

"What?"

"You think I'm going to stay the night here, and sleep in that same bed her naked ass was in? Phuh!"

"You want to get another room? We have a whole floor upstairs, I'll get another room."

"I want to be far, far from this hotel. Does she follow you from city to city Icee? This ain't the first time her doing this, she seemed too comfortable. You seemed too comfortable with her being here."

"Now Kitty, you know I ain't doing shit. I can't control that woman."

"You need to learn how to," Kitty said.

Icee wrapped his arms around her, kissing her face all over. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. How many times do you want me to say it? We'll get another room, at another hotel. My baby unhappy, I'm going to make her happy."

Icee was testing her patience.

A/N: I loved writing the Freaky Sho-tel rap! I loved the idea of the song and the idea of the chapter. It has been alluded to many times that the groupies follow them from city to city and the guys' party with them on a regular. But seeing how T-Zack reacted being the only married man, leaves no faith that Icee can do right. And Bonnie Walker?? Throw that whole chick away! Throw out that bed, that hotel room, yes the whole damn hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.9K 54
Ladies and gentlemen Meet Mystery Davidson, classy, average African American teenager with a fun, cute side and a bad side if pushed. She finds herse...
658K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
188K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
79.4K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...