Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
Promo
-6-
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

-5-

6K 584 41
By the_bogummy

Here is the update guys.

TARGET: 100 + comments & 400 + votes.

If the target isn't complete I will not update guys.

This part is of 1400 + words guys.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini's exam's were nearing it is her final year. Shrikant was busy in office work. Manik had gone for recording with his friends only and Nandini and Rehaan were home today.

Nandini was sitting on the bed and practicing her musical notes and Rehaan was fast to sleep.

She looked at Rehaan to see if he is getting up or not as it was already 11 and he needed to be fed. She continued to do hef work.

After like half and hour or so Nandini kept the book aside and yawned feeling sleepy. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

After few minutes her phone rang she opened her eyes and immediately picked it up not wanting to disturb Rehaan's sleep.

Nandini smiled looking at the caller ID picking it up she put the phone on her ear.

Nandini: hello.

Manik: Nandini what were you doing?

Nandini: nothing..abhi revise karke was lying down.

Manik:ok acha listen the recording is done and I will be home by 1 so you can study properly.

Nandini: take your time Manik. Itni jaldi jaldi aane ki jarurat nahi hai.

Manik:acha tell me where is Rehaan?

As soon as he asked Rehaan woke up and cried. Nandini got startled first.

Manik: did he just woke up?

Nandini: haan...wait a minute Manik..

Saying this she kept her phone on the bed and picked up Rehaan..

Nandini: aww my baby...what happened? Neend khul gayi...

Nandini patted his back and made him lay down on her lap and adjusted her dress to feed him.

Nandini: wait a minute baby...

She latched him to her chest and started feeding him...she took her phone and frowned that the call was ended.

Nandini: lo aapke papa ne toh call cut kar diya...

She got busy with Rehaan and again after 1 minuted her phone rang she looked at it and sighed seeing a video call from Manik.

She picked it up and asked

Nandini: what's up Mr. Malhotra call kyon cut kar diya?

Manik: just wanted to see you both...anyways I'll be there soon and haan lunch sath mein karenge.

Nandini: Manik I said na come slow already you are so far from here...

Manik: maine kaha na I'll be there..

Nandini: fine

Knowing him she agreed and they continued to talk. After 10 minutes he cut the call and Nandini too was done with the feeding.

Again Rehaan was back to sleep so she placed him on the bed and putting the pillows around him she went down to make something since Manik will be coming.

She entered in the kitchen and saw the butlers making food.

Nandini: kaka aap garden ka kaam kar lijiye main aur Ramu kaka yahan ka dekh lenge.

Agreeing to it one butler left from there and now only Ramu kaka and Nandini were in the kitchen.

Nandini: Kaka papa ka tiffin bhej diya?

Ramu: ji beta.

Nandini:thik hai..

Nandini then got busy with making rajma chawal and told ramu kaka to make butter chicken as she doesn't touch chicken at all.

Here in the recording studio fab 5 were done and were packing their things.

Cabir: vaise Manik how is Nandini and Rehaan?

Manik: unhe kya hua? They are okay.

Cabir: I asked because hum unse mile nahi...

Manik: then come home I am going there only.

Alia: no I have to go to my house kuch kaam hai.

Dhruv: fine then hum shaam ko aa jayenge.

Manik agreed and then left from there alone and others went with Alia. In Alia's car Cabir asked

Cabir: Alia why did you not agree to go Manik's house?

Alia glared at him and so did others. He gave what look.

Cabir: what aise kyun ghoor rahe ho?

Mukti: abey idiot bhool gaya kal kya hai?

Cabir asked raising his eyebrow

Cabir: what?

Dhruv: abey kal Nandini ki exam hai she will be busy aur agar hum gaye vahan then it will be troublesome for her.

Cabir: ohh ho.. I forgot..but wasn't the exam next week?

Mukti: it's pre poned.

Cabir bobbed his head understanding and they drove to Alia's house. Here Manik was driving home thinking about his two lifelines.

Nandini here was done with cooking it was alredy 12:30 she went to her room and checked her phone and saw the notification of whatsapp that was sent by Navya.

As soon as she read the message shd got shocked

Nandini: what the hell? Kal exam...amma...kyun...

She made a crying face and looked up...she sighed and said

Nandini: anyway I have studied toh no problem...but I didn't practice...

She said all this with crying face. She got up freshen up. She knew Rehaan won't wake up now.

Here Manik reached Malhotra Mansion and entered inside with flowers in his hands.

He directly moved towards their room only go see his baby sleeping peacefully.

He smiled and moved towards him and sat beside him. He moved his hands on his head and Rehaan moved his head a little. Manik smiled seeing his action.

Nandini came out of the washroom and saw him.

Nandini: arey you came?

Manik smiled and bobbed his head but frowned looking at her tensed face.

Manik: what's wrong? Tum tensed kyun lag rahi ho?

Nandini: wo I got to know that kal exam hai.

Manik: what? But wasn't it next week?

Nandini: ya but they pre poned it...and I am not prepared I mean I did study but maine koi practice hi nahi ki... I think I will fail...

Manik: no you won't...and tumhari practice bhi hogi samjhi...

Nandini: but how?

She asked tensely and Manik moved towards her and said wrapping his hands around her shoulder.

Manik: I will help...abhi toh Rehaan so raha hai...so after lunch I'll help main Rehaan ko sambhal lunga...

Nandini looked at him with adoring smile and said

Nandini: thank you..

Manik frowned and asked pulling her closer

Manik: why thank you?

Nandini: aise hi...

Manik shook his head and Nandini then said

Nandini: acha go freshen up and come we will have food aur vaise bhi Rehaan baad mein uth jayega then he won't give to eat.

Manik: ok

Pecking her head he moved inside the washroom but soon came out making her from

Nandini:what happened?

Instead of replying he took the flowers that he had kept on the bed and gave her making her smile.

Nandini: thank you...chalo now go

Manik bobbed his head went inside the washroom. Nandini moved down keeping the flowers into a vase.

Nandini:kaka aap log khana kha lo main main humara khana upar leke jaa rahi hun.

The butler nodded and Nandini made their plates and took upstairs to their as she entered she saw Manik playing with Rehaan who was awake and to her surprise Rehaan was not crying

Nandini: yeh kab utha?

Manik: abhi abhi...

Nandini kept the food on the bed and sat opposite to Manik.They had food in peace and Rehaan's all nakharas.

The next day

Today is Nandini's exam and she is hell worried. Not because of exam but because of Rehaan.

Manik: Nandini take your bag...

Nandini: Manik how will he stay..

Manik: Nandini I said na I will take care and vaise bhi the exam is just for an hour you will come soon.

Nandini:. But Rehaan ko feed karvana hota..

Manik sighed and cupped her face making her look at him.

Manik:look at me. Do you believe in me?

To which she bobbed hef head making him smile.

Manik:then I will manage aur dad bhi toh ghar pe hai relax.

Nandini: hmm..

Manik: don't take tension...and haan please take a bodygaurd with you.

Nandini made a crying and said

Nandini: no na Manik...you know na I hate it.

Manik: I know but I don't want to take any risks towards you so please.

Nandini:fine...

Manik smiled looking at her and pecked her lips making her eyes go wide.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: kya? Kuch galat toh nahi kiya.

Nandini:still koi aa jata toh...

Manik:koi aya nahi na...so chill anyway go you will be late.

Nandini bobbed her head and moved towards Rehaan who was on the bed playing with his toy. She pecked his cheek making him giggle.

Nandini:bye baby... don't cry and don't trouble anyone.

Manik: Nandini chalo...

Nandini: ja rahi hun na...

Nandini said cribling way and Manik chuckled he held her face and pecking her forehead he said

Manik: All the best and come soon.

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head.

Nandini:thank you...bye..

Manik bid by to her and Nandini went out of the house with a driver plus a bodygaurd on the insistence of Manik.

How was it?

What did you like?

Suggest me something guys I am confused.

Rate it 1-20

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 2K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
165K 10.5K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
147K 12.6K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
43.1K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...