Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

20. Haterz Come Out At Night

2.5K 169 104
By KimberlyWesley

Hatin' me, why dey hatin' me
U know U winnin' when da haterz be
Tryin' to get at me, they want my money
Mad at my fame, spittin' on my name
Damn shame, muh'fuckas stay playin' games
I ain't mad, got my bag, why da fuck I'm mad
They mad, stay mad, ain't gotta worry it's they bad

Kitty felt like she did not get any sleep after her party. When they finally made it home, they were both were knocked out. When she woke up early the next day, it all felt like a dream. Till she felt that rock on her hand.

She smiled as she stared at it. It was huge. It was definitely an Icee diamond, the bigger the better.

"Stop staring at it so hard, you'll put your eye out," Icee said to her as he lay in bed beside her.

"I love it!" she gushed.

"I thought it was too much?"

"It is, but, I still love it. Maybe I'll get another one for daily wear."

"Whatever lil mama wants," he said, cuddling up to her. "I think I have some energy now, we should celebrate by breaking that abstinence clause."

"I have to get up and go to work," she said, sitting up.

"Ma, I told you, boss shit you sleep in."

"Not the way I run things," she said, kissing him then getting out the bed. "You sleep in all you want. Maybe I'll see you later at the office."

She showered, did her make-up, and got dressed. When she came out of the bathroom, Icee was still asleep in bed. She walked over to him to kiss him before she left, but he grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed.

"Let me give you something to leave with a smile," he said, going down between her legs as he raised her skirt. They were abstaining...from all sex....but no way was she going to stop him.

She had a smile on her face as she walked into her office. Yes, it was Saturday morning, but she had taken Friday off so she'd told her staff to expect to come in on Saturday. She texted Krystle and Fayme to meet her in the conference room soon as she made it in. They were sitting at the table.

"Girl! That party was so live last night I did not think you would make it in," Fayme said with a large mug of coffee in front of her and donning large sunglasses over her eyes. "I saw so many possibles up in there I thought I was playing spades."

"I saw one strong possibility. That fire ass Tempo. I was dancing on him all night long," Krystle said with a big grin.

"Uh, you know he has a girlfriend. And two, my girl Gin has dibs on him when he is done with her."

"She takes all my hot men, huh? First Craig, now Tempo. Bitch, I'on like her," Krystle pouted.

"You ain't have either of them so hush," Kitty said with a laugh. "But ladies, I'm about to change the game up in here. Running KStyle Fashions is nice and all, and I love it, but you know, it's time for me to do my own thing."

"What she talking about?" Fayme said.

"She mighta smoked some of what TA was smokin' last night."

"Oh....yeah...okay," Fayme said, sitting lower in her seat. "Shhh, so was I, hence the shades."

"Ladies! Be serious! I'm talking about my dream. Our dream. Ladies, we're going to build that mall."

"Get the fuck out," Fayme said, taking off her shades. "How you gonna-"

"Icee's gonna back me, but it's going to be all us. From the ground up, we build the second mall Springfield so desperately needs. And I'm breaking ground as soon as next month."

***************

The next week they were super busy with Icee's album release and the clothing line in the same week. He traveled and did several television and radio shows all week and she was there with him every time. They held a fashion show for their clothes, and she was there with Icee as well as all her sisters. They all modeled the clothes and had their first photoshoot together. They got to walk the red carpet at Icee's listening party in Atlanta and were treated like celebrities.

The feedback for Icee's rapper turned singer album was great. People were shocked that not only did he sing the whole album, but that he had a great voice. He released the first single, "Err'Thang About Ya" and they were going to shoot the video in a week.

Between all the travel they were doing, they were never home, but at least they were traveling together. Whenever she did have a day to get back to Springfield she worked on the mall. She had to balance that with doing the work of running KStyle and it was a lot. She hired more employees to take the load off herself.

With all the work, she still had to one, build her and Icee's dream home and two, plan a wedding.

She needed two of her!

"You know you can't run my business and try and start your own shit," Icee said to her while they were in L.A. for one of his shows.

They were at his L.A. house. It was smaller than the Springfield house but a lot fancier. She always felt like she was in a museum when she was there. So much expensive art in the wall, all-white even the furniture, marble floors, pool, tennis court, things he didn't use. Four bedrooms and six bathrooms. An oversized bachelor's pad is what it was.

They were hanging out at the pool. At least it felt nice in L.A. it was nearly winter in Springfield.

"Umm, yeah I can. You run your businesses while you travel and record, what's the difference?"

"I mean, they are my businesses, but I have people in place I expect to run them for me. You for KStyle Fashions. T-Zack running Da Factory Hitz. Pops has DadCo and-"

"But between the two of us, who has a college degree in business? Boy, you just worry about yours, let me handle mine," she said, leaning over to kiss him. "Unless you want me to not travel with you and get back on a plane to Springfield and-"

"No! Ma, I like having you with me. I said we gone make it work however we can. Once I do all this early promotion for the album, I can sit back in the cut and chill. Kick it at home in Da Field. How are the wedding plans coming along? It better be the biggest, livest thing they ever did see."

"I mean, we gotta top my party, right?"

"Oh hell yeah. Make that look like a sweet sixteen. My wedding better have the President trying to come up in there. The mayor, the governor....the Pope."

She laughed at him. "You're not Catholic. But yes, once we set a date we can move forward."

"Tomorrow."

"Stop playing!"

"Next weekend."

"Be serious!"

"I am serious. Why are we waiting? We're in love! We live together, might as well do the damn thing!"

"We have to sell your house, have ours built. That takes time."

"Kitty, you're doing too much. You hate my house, I get it, but what that gotta do with us getting married as soon as possible? I can't wait to get you knocked up and have like five babies and shit."

"Five?"

"No, six, like you and your sisters. I'on know about all girls though, sheeiiit! Half and half. Three boys and three girls. You with that?"

"Boy, I thought you stopped smoking because you must be high. In what world...nope, I'm just going to leave that alone," she said, getting up and grabbing her laptop bag beside her so she could do some work. "And for the record, I don't hate your Springfield house, but it is a bachelor's pad and the number of orgies you had up in there...I can still smell the memories."

Icee grinned, deep in thought. "Oh yeah, we uh....yeah, we had a couple of parties, I wouldn't call them orgies. I mean, orgies are with how many people? Four, five?"

"Can I get some work done today? I'm not lounging out in the sun with you all day."

*********************

After a few weeks on the road with Icee, they were back home in Springfield. She went back to work, Icee went into the studio.

The ads for the Six Sexxy Sisters would be hitting all social media in a few days and all her sisters were going to get together and live stream on Instagram. People were not only taking notice of Kitty and what she was doing with KStyle and being engaged to Icee but suddenly she was the new "It" girl. As much as they were wanting to interview Icee, she was getting calls from all kinds of media outlets as they wanted to get to know her.

She still liked her private life, even though she didn't mind being by Icee's side when needed. She did not sign up for this for the fame. It came with it. She never knew what kind of crazy calls she was getting.

"Yo lil shorty, why am I hearing your name everywhere?"

"Who is this?"

"Yo, I can't believe you forgot a brother. You come up and forget all about yo man."

"My man?"

"I mean, my bad, your ex-man. Your first love baby, you know that's me."

She rolled her eyes. "Sylvester."

"Yes baby, damn! I'm seeing you everywhere. Looking fine as ever. You ain't as thick as you used to be when I was smashing it, but baby you look good."

"Excuse me? Who are you talking to like that? Now you do remember I ain't the one! You do remember what they called me and twin back in college. You do remember what I did when I caught yo stupid ass with that bitch?"

"Yo baby, you still got that fiyah! Icee fucking you right? Tell me you sucking his dick as good as you sucked mine."

She stood up at her desk. "Call me ever again and watch me revert to my old, bad ways and hurt you real quick. You mighta been first, but Icee ten times the man you ever could be"

She hung up the phone.

She was mad to the bone. She stormed out of her office and went into her sister's office. She was at her drawing table.

"Twin, Imma fuck somebody up!"

Krystle dropped her pencil.

"Whoa! Who got my twin cussin' like she forgot herself? Sheeiit! Let me know, I'll put in the work!"

"Sylvester."

"Whaat? Girl, what he do?" Krystle got out of her chair. "You know I'm ready to kick his ass again just off GP. The shit he did to you, that still hurt."

"I hate his ass!"

"Girl, calm yo self, he ain't worth it. Breath. Don't trip about that asshole when you got a great guy like Icee. That's why he calling. He's a hater. He hates to see yo ass winning."

"You're right," she said, calming down. She could not believe that man had her losing herself. She almost wanted to revert to her old self of just wilding out and not caring about anything. That stage where she lost her mom and did not care about herself or anyone else.

Then her boyfriend of a year, her first love, the boy she gave her virginity to, slept with her friend. Her so-called friend, because a friend would not do that. She was so young and so in love with that boy. Because of him, she started to sleep around with random guys, drink, and party and lose herself. After a year of that, that's when she realized she had to get her life together.

She finished college, vowed herself to celibacy, stopped drinking, tried to live a respectful life. She vowed to never let a man hurt her the way Sylvester did. Looking down at her new smaller ring, she hoped Icee was that one. She trusted him fully, even though his background as a womanizer was not easy to handle. She would not stay with him once she lost that trust in him. That's just not how she worked.

She went back to her office and dialed Icee.

"Hey baby, you need a break? I'll head up there."

"No, you working hard?"

"Hardly working. When I'm doing my music it doesn't feel like work. You good, you sound off."

"Just thinking about how much I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

"I told you, tomorrow, next week, let's just do this."

"No, but I think I do want to speed it up and not wait for the house to be finished."

"Whatever you need, just let me know. I love you."

"I love you more."

A/N: I try and reveal some of the old Kitty now and then. I don't want her to change all the way back to her wild days but sometimes it's necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
307K 18.9K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...