The Spawn

By Masquerade16

"So you're a little bad boy looking for trouble?" Yeosang couldn't stop himself from laughing, leaning back t... More

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Warning
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important Note
Sixty
Sixty - One
Sixty - Two
Sixty - Three
Sixty - Four
Sixty - Five
Sixty - Six
Sixty - Seven
Sixty - Eight (FINAL)
Realization .......

Thirty Five

1.4K 154 116
By Masquerade16

Eyes, Nose, Lips - Taeyang

They got a lead.

Of course they did.

Felix doesn't fucking waste time. That lead just so happened to be the street cameras around the area where he was last scene, going back to the time where Jimin was kidnapped with that girl.

So with that going into use, Felix has been working on tracing that van to the location where they could be. It's taking a while because there's a lot of cameras and sometimes some not at all, so locating where the van speeding off hasn't been the easiest task to do.

While Felix did that, everyone had their own work to do: Wooyoung organized which weapon everyone is going to take, Soobin has the motorcycles ready for the trip with a boost of turbo just in case, Ten is practicing his fighting with Taemin -Which is definitely a sight to see- and Yeosang is constructing a plan.

He already has plenty of plans ready actually, depending on the location and type of building. He's most definitely prepared for anything and everything depending on the outcome of Felix's results to the location.

No matter what, he's going to find Jimin.

Even if he has to explode so many fucking buildings to do so.

Sorry dad.

"So, this Jimin guy," Wooyoung chirps as he sips up his bag of weapons, sending a side eye to Yeosang by the desk in front of the table of packed up bags, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Yeosang didn't blink an eye to Wooyoung's question as he writes notes about Plan E, but once he finishes he sighs and shakes his head before turning around to face him, "His friend is my special friend. Have to keep him alive for his sake."

The other male blinks at him, slowly nodding but his facial expression doesn't seem so convinced to say the least, "Well I see your worry, but in all honesty.... This guy seems more than just someone of your special friend to keep alive," He states bluntly, nudging a little Yeosang's sensitive wall, "Maybe come up with a better excuse?"

Ah, Yeosang can never lie to him. Even if he really did truly tried. Wooyoung can easily detect a lie, and that's something Yeosang learned from him personally. Once upon a time, they use to be really close friends too. Not just for the fun things, but the emotional type of friends. For deep talks and things like that.

So of course there's no doubt Wooyoung could catch when Yeosang is hiding something.

And he's not his parents so Yeosang shouldn't be too worried.

With a small smile twitching his lips, Yeosang pushes himself off the desk and leans onto the table of bags, one for each, with their initials on it and a Phoenix symbol as their crew sign. Wooyoung was still fixing up Ten's bag, which is a special one with specific tools unlike the rest, but his attention is on Yeosanng- who looked a little hesitant to say the least.

After a moment or two, he finally said something, "I don't know exactly where we stand but it's not a relationship," He admits, feeling a little stressed now thinking about it, "He's not the relationship type and I kind of want something to last with someone. I guess we were forced together because I was being watched and he got involved, so now we are stuck together."

Well that's a way to sum it up.

Well of course there's more but not like Yeosang was going to go into those details. He doesn't want to overanalyze anything between them, and right now his focus is to find Jimin.

And then kill everyone who was involved in taking him.

It seemed as though Wooyoung understood that Yeosang wasn't going to express anything more, but of course he wasn't going to let this go either, "Is he nice at least?"

Yeosang had to laugh.

He laughed very loudly to the thought of Jimin being nice, not thinking of a single moment where that would ever be something Yeosang would ever classify him as.

"He's anything but nice," He laughs a little more, shaking his head as he takes a gun from the table and just stare at it with a smile, "He's a fucking brat, that's what he is. So damn stubborn because we wouldn't be here now if it weren't for him. Oh, let's not forget spoiled. No not with things, with people. He believes he can get whoever he wants so easily and it's so fucking annoying when he tries to do that thing with his eyes to try to seduce me as if I'm like everyone else," Yeosang didn't realize his smile was slowly falling, now staring in a daze to the gun, "But he's very quick to learn and can definitely take care of himself..... Guess being around him made me feel.... Normal for once, that tiny shit."

Yes, Yeosang will admit, Jimin is a handful.

It's like taking care of a child, scared to leaving him unattended because you know he's about to cause a fucking mess somehow.

He's arrogant and too smug for his own good, thinking he can always win with a little batter of his eyelashes and a cute smile.

Yeah, Jimin is a fucking mess to Yeosang's life.

But that's just it.

Yeosang's mess.

Yeosang's handful.

His arrogant and smug disaster that he's found very attached to as it is.

What started as a way to protect Joshua out of this now because something Yeosang refuse to let himself fall into. Jimin's world moves too fast and in a different light. He still has time to escape this one this is over, Yeosang doesn't.

No matter how much Yeosang runs away, one day he will have to put that aside and own up to his responsibilities as a heir.

Even if one day Yeosang does discover that he may have feelings for Jimin, that's something he's never going to pursue. They're just not meant for each other. Their ideals are so different and morals all together, it would just be a constant disappointment and that's something Yeosang can't afford right now.

No matter how he may feel in the future.

That's why he must end this shit now before time continues to run with the two of them together for a longer time.

A hand on his shoulder snaps him out of his dazed thoughts, moving his eyes to Wooyoung who's wearing small smile to his friend, "Don't rush time. Let time move you along with it. You don't have to be sure now where things stand, just try to figure out where you stand with yourself first."

That was all Yeosang needed to hear to feel as though he has discovered all of the answers to his questions, or soon to be questions in the future.

Guess one thing good came out with meeting Jimin, his reunion with his crew and his past again.

Something to be grateful for.

Yet Yeosang couldn't even thank him because of how Felix abruptly bursts into the room, the most brightest and victorious smile on his face in almost a squeal.

"I FOUND OUR JEWEL!"

The meeting was brought back almost immediately, finding out that Jimin is in an abandon old factory building. The location has been used by the Orchids Empire as their location to interrogate and torture whoever they please. It's a location in the city, in an urban and nearly abandoned area.

Perfectly place to not be so suspicious in the public eye.

And luckily for them, a building like this was in Yeosang's plan. When Soobin pulled out a map of the factory, instantly their roles were split on what they were going to do; Taemin and Soobin would ride ahead and to the location and let the rest know how many people are in there. Once a number is set, one by one Taemin would take care of it in the dark while Wooyoung, Ten and Hwanwoong arrive moments later to get inside and take care of the rest while Yeosang gets a head start to find Jimin. Felix will be outside with Woosung in order to keep watch while also keeping time of the bombs that Soobin will set out in the buildings.

From there, they have exactly forty five seconds to get Jimin and get out.

Should be easy.

Once everyone agreed on the plan, they didn't waste a second longer.

Everyone gets on their assigned motorcycles, their personal bag strapped to them with their own personal weapons and strapping their helmets to be able to communicate with each other.

While Yeosang was putting his on, he hesitated for a moment before his gaze shifts to his side. Taemin is there checking the engine of the bike and making sure everything is strapped securely, but then his eye met with Yeosang's gaze.

Nothing was said, or was necessary to be said. The second Soobin took off first, that followed by the rest as well, Taemin broke eye contact when he slide the glass down and road away as well.

To which Yeosang slowly nodded to himself, not wasting more time and followed suit as well.

Hang on Jimin.

I'm coming for you.

_____________________
A/N:
I can't wait to write the next chapter.

It's about to be very..... Bloody, just letting you know lol

This should be interesting.

I PURPLE YOU! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.7K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
182K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
47.9K 2.4K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...
40.3K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...