I'm Stuck in a House Full of...

By SilverArcdragon

A Lucario gets forced to live as a working student at his father's friend's house at Alkia, little did he kno... More

Chapter 1: I'm Stuck in a House full of Girls!
Chapter 2: A Very Perverted Friend
Chapter 3: The Iron Chef
Chapter 4: Wrap is my Favorite Move!
Chapter 5: Weekend Mayhem
Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 7: Joys and Horrors
Chapter 8: Fire Vs Steel
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: Hot Spring Fever Part 1
Chapter 11: Hot Spring Fever Part 2
Chapter 12: An Odd Couple
Chapter 13: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 1
Chapter 14: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 2
Chapter 15: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 3
Chapter 16: Two Days Before Christmas Part 1
Chapter 17: Two Days Before Christmas Part 2
Chapter 18: Two Days Before Christmas Part 3
Chapter 19: Two Days Before Christmas Part 4
Chapter 20: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 21: Emotions
Chapter 22: Preparations
Chapter 23: Still Preparations
Chapter 24: It's Party Time!
Chapter 25: A Night to Remember
Chapter 26: A New Pet for the Family
Chapter 28: Fight to the Finish
Chapter 29: Summer Fever Part 1
Chapter 30: Summer Fever Part 2
Chapter 31: A Date to Remember
Chapter 32: Time to hit the Beach! Part 1
Chapter 33: Time to hit the Beach! Part 2
end of the line

Chapter 27: Enter the Lopunny

321 8 4
By SilverArcdragon

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

The class stared at the newcomer with eagerness while our favorite Lickylicky stared in surprise that he even stood from his seat, causing his table and chair to fall down in the process; his mouth wide open and his finger pointing out towards the pokemon that he seemed to know.

"It's you!" Lee said out loudly as the whole class shifted their attention to him.

"My dream girl! We've finally meet again, Lizzie!" Hearts formed from his eyes as he said it out loudly, swaying his body due to the excitement.

"Oh, it's you." The pokemon flatly replied with a tone of disappointment. She had long ears that extended up to her heels, covered with light, beige colored fluffy fur on the ends, and also on her wrists. She had light brown skin and with her body shaped like an hourglass. She also had light red eyes, with a small nose and mouth.

"Oohh! It's a Lopunny! And she is hot!" The Absol shouted in joy, completely mesmerized by the pokemon's beauty, along with the rest of the guys, well except for Lucas, who was more concerned about the Lickylicky's strange behavior.

"Lee, do you know her?" Their instructor asked.

"Of course! We've known each other since grade school!"

"Unfortunately… My Papa just happened to be friends with his, and decided to introduce us both. And since then, he's been a thorn on my life." The Lopunny answered for him, with a flat, harsh statement that shook the class.

'Well, she looks like she's not happy at all to see him…' The Lucario stared at the Lickylicky's face who doesn't seem to be affected by her statement at all. His eyes still formed like hearts, his mouth wide open and his tongue sticking out as well.

"Hey, Lizzie, aren't you a little too rude with our long time friend here?" A voice called out from outside the door as another Lopunny entered, but this time, it was a little taller, and little darker in color, and was more built than her.

"Hey, Laurice! You're here too!" Lee said out with joy as he clearly knew him very well.

"Wait a minute…" The Pachirisu said as she stood up and pointed her finger at him.

"Aren't you THE Laurice? The winner of the 2009 Pokemon Idol?" She asked out loudly, as the rest of the class who knew the show widened their eyes in surprise as they all stared at the male Lopunny.

"Hmph, that's right." He said with a smirk and waved his hair as if he's acting cool.

"Aaaaiiieeee! I watched your performance, and congratulations on winning that competition!" Patch screamed, along with the rest of the girls who also knew about him, well except for the Glaceon and Leafeon who just stared at each other in confusion.

"Thank you very much." He replied and gave a smile at them, showing off his sparkling teeth, making them swoon.

"Umm, who is this guy again?" Lily whispered to her sister.

"Beats me. First time seeing him." Gloria answered back, also clueless while the rest of the girls are captivated by his looks.

"Now, with my twin sister's rudeness aside, let us formally introduce ourselves: I am Laurice and this is Lizzie. We are pleased to meet your acquaintance." The male Lopunny said and bowed down in front of the class, making the girls roar with admiration, typical fangirls.

'Why did Papa transfer us into this school anyway…' The female Lopunny said in her mind, as she sighed in disappointment.

"Can we sit now?" She asked the teacher with a flat tone, startling him a bit.

"O-Of course. You can take that empty seat located at the back of that Lucario over there." The Floatzel pointed his finger towards the seat behind Lucas.

Lizzie quietly walked while the guys stared at her maliciously, although she did enjoy the attention she's getting as a little smirk formed on her face. However, when she passed by the Lucario, he didn't react and stare at her like the rest of the guys as she stopped in her tracks and stared at him in the eye.

"Why aren't you reacting at all?" She asked loudly and slammed her palms onto his table and leaned towards his face.

"Huh? What do you mean?" A surprised Lucas asked.

"Sadly, my friend here doesn't share the same feeling we all have towards you, my angel." The Lickylicky intervened.

"Oh, that can be arranged." Lizzie said as she leaned closer to his face and then smirked at him before she backed off and went towards her seat while taking a glance at the Leafeon and Glaceon.

"NO! WHY IS IT ALWAYS LUCAS?" One of the boys was enraged and shouted.

"Yeah! No fair! Why does Lucas always get the girls?" The Absol added.

"You already have the Eevee sisters! And now her?"

"This is madness!"

The boys continued to rant and curse the Lucario, staring at the poor, innocent boy as if they're already sending death threats to him until the Floatzel slammed his palm against his table, silencing the whole class in an instant.

"Now that's settled, Laurice, you can seat behind that Leafeon." He pointed towards the empty seat behind Lily as he quietly walked towards it, as the girls he passed by swooned over by his fragrant smell and handsome looks.

He sat down quietly and leaned forward…

"Nice to meet you ladies." He said, referring to the two sisters.

"You girls must also know me, but since I'm new to this place, can you take care of me please?" He whispered to them

"No we don't." Those words came out from Lily's mouth as she didn't even look at the Lopunny in the face.

"Eh?" Laurice felt like some pieces of his heart and ego shattered.

"You haven't heard of me? The great Laurice, the singing sensation, heartthrob and winner of the 2009 Pokemon Idol?"

"No, sorry…" Gloria replied with an innocent smile on her face.

"No way…" Laurice backed away and tried to recompose himself after what they had just said.

'That can't be right, every girl must have known or heard about me. They probably just forgot about me, that's right. Amnesia… Yeah, those two must have a poor memory span. Why am I worried about that? They'll remember me, eventually.' He said in his mind and felt content.

"Okay class, let's all head to the gym. And this time, we're doing double battles." Mr. Fisher said and motioned the class to leave the classroom as they all stood up and went outside.

"What's with the big idea?" Lucas whispered to the Lickylicky and hit his arm with his elbow.

"Oh, sorry about that." Lee replied with an innocent look on his face, as if he felt nothing from the Lucario's hit.

"So, how'd you know about Lorica?" Gloria, along with Lily, joined the two and asked.

"About that… I've met her way way back."

FLASHBACK

"Hey, old friend. Long time no see." A tall and huge Lickylicky, wearing a big, formal attire, an eyepiece and sporting a curved moustache, said to his friend and his hand.

"It's been a long time, eh?" A dark colored Lopunny replied, sporting a tuxedo and a long moustache, said and shook hands with him.

"Is that your daughter?" The Lickylicky asked upon noticing the little Buneary hiding behind his legs, probably scared of the very big pokemon.

"Yeah. Come on Lizzie, don't be scared, this is Leo, daddy's old friend." The Lopunny said to the Buneary kneeled down and patted her on the head.

"Aww, she looks cute." Leo said in awe as the father lifted the Buneary up to his arms.

"I heard you have a son." The Lopunny said.

"You're right about that. He'll be back in about three… two…" The Lickylicky replied as he checked his watch.

"Daddy, I'm back, and look what I have!" A child's voice as they all shifted their eyes towards a little Lickitung, wearing a white sweater, a cap with a mini propeller on top, and on his hand, a huge lollipop with his big tongue wrapped around it.

"One." The Lickylicky smiled as he knelt down to meet his son who jumped with joy.

"Looks like someone is very excited with his big lollipop, eh?" Leo said as he patted him on the head.

"Not that Dad, this!" The Lickitung shook his head and revealed from his other hand what it seemed to be a magazine.

"W-wait a minute, this is…" The Lickylicky stared at the cover of the magazine before realizing what it was as, his eyes widened in shock as it showed a naughty picture of a female pokemon; he then took the magazine away from his son's hands and hid it inside his briefcase.

"Where did you get that?" He whispered to his son's ear.

"From a bookstore."

"Wait, isn't it prohibited for them to sell these kinds of things to underaged children?" Leo said to himself.

"Oh, I didn't buy it, my newfound friend did." The Lickitung said.

"Oh, as long as you didn't buy it then." The father sighed in relief as he stood up with his son in his arms.

"Papa! Papa!" Soon after, they could hear another child's voice as they looked towards the direction where the voice was coming from, surprising them as a Buneary sporting a jacket and short pants, came running towards them waving a magazine on his hand, which looked awfully familiar to what the Lickitung had.

"Laurice! There you are!" The Lopunny said in shock as he knelt down, placed his daughter on the floor and met his son at eye level.

"That's him! That's the guy who bought the magazines for me!" The Lickitung got excited and pointed his finger at the male Buneary.

"And, what's that in your hand?" The father asked and took the magazine from his hands to look at the cover.

"H-how did you get your hands on this?" The father asked while putting the magazine away in his bag.

"From the lady at some bookstore."

"I said how."

"Oh that, the lady said that I couldn't buy it since I was too young, but I told her that I was the son of the great Lawfer, and we were super rich that we could easily buy this bookstore just to fire her... Aren't I clever?" The male Buneary explained and gave an innocent grin.

"…Clever." Lawfer was just stunned on his son, but patted him on the head nonetheless.

"I think our children haven't formally met each other yet." The Lopunny said.

"This is Laurice and Lizzie, and that Lickitung is named Lee."

"Nice to meet you, again!" Laurice smiled and gave him a handshake.

"Do I have to do this Papa?" Lizzie, on the other hand, wasn't too enthusiastic in meeting him.

"Hi! My name is Lee; I'm pleased to meet you." The Lickitung raised his hand towards her.

Slowly, the Buneary raised her hand, trembling with fear and disgust as his tongue was sticking out with his saliva already dripping on the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wait… that doesn't explain how you went gaga over her earlier." Lily said.

"Oh that, her family stayed at our villa for a week, and since we're playmates…" Lee said and blushed lightly on that last statement as his voice slowed down.

"You developed a crush on her, right?" Gloria added.

"Y-yeah, something like that." Lee felt a little embarrassed.

"So why is she not happy to see you at all?" Lily asked.

'Well, being Lee's close friend, I think I know why…' Lucas said in his mind and rolled his eyes; Lee must been annoying her since their first meeting.

At the Gymnasium… the class sitting together at the designated bleachers

However, instead of their usual talkative mood, it felt like an eerie atmosphere due to the staring; most of the boys are either staring at Lizzie, mesmerized by her beauty or staring at the Lucario, cursing him with their eyes. While most of the girls are staring like fangirls to Laurice who enjoyed the attention pretty much.

"Okay class, although it's the first day of classes this New Year doesn't mean anyone should slack off. We'll start with random pairings for today's practice matches." The Floatzel, who was standing at the foot of the bleachers, announced through a microphone.

And in an instant, Lucas could hear everyone whisper to each other:

"Sweet, I can't wait who I'll pair up with."

"I really, really hope I'm paired up with that Lopunny. Man, she's so hot!"

"I'm curious how those two battle anyway."

"I hope I'll pair up with my Laurice."

"I want to beat Lucas to a bloody pulp."

"Yeah, that womanizer deserves to pay."

"How does he do that anyway?"

And other related statements that made him regret why he had heightened hearing senses and tried his best to ignore the whispers and deathly stares about him.

"Now let's start!" Mr. Fisher said and pointed his finger towards a giant screen right hanging at the ceiling of the gym.

Portraits of each student were placed at cards which are flipped over and shuffled, then spread out as two cards were chosen randomly and paired up until each card has a pair.

Then, all cards were flipped over, revealing the portraits of the students who are paired together, shocking the entire class.

"Sweet! I'm paired up with Lizzie!" The Absol roared with joy as the rest of the boys gave him the stare of jealousy.

"Aaaaiiiieeee! I'm with Laurice!" The Pachirisu squealed with happiness and instantly became the center of attention of jealousy by the girls.

"Heh, let's beat all of them to a pulp, Gloria." Lily said and made a fist towards her.

"Yeah, we're going to be the best tag team ever." Gloria replied with a smirk and also made a fist.

"Aww, I was hoping that I would pair up with my dream girl…" Lee said slowly.

"Hey, you're saying as though you don't like me as your teammate." Lucas replied, feeling pissed since Lee felt disappointed that he was his teammate.

"The rules are the usual: The match is over once of either team are unable to battle. Remember that teamwork is the key in winning double battles. And with that, let's begin!" The Floatzel announced and pointed his finger at the giant screen again.

The portraits of each student are paired up and shuffled again as two random pairs were placed accordingly on each rounds. After the pairing is complete, the cards flipped over again, revealing the teams who will be battling against.

"First round! Gloria and Lily vs Laurice and Patch!" The Floatzel announced as the whole class stared at the four pokemon who will be fighting at the first round.

"Well, let's kick some ass!" Lily felt excited as she held Gloria's hand and pulled her as the two went down the bleachers and onto the battling field.

"I won't be a burden, Laurice!" The Pachirisu said.

"Don't worry, let's win this together." The Lopunny replied and raised his hand towards her, prompting her to place her hands onto his, and then suddenly, he leaned over and kissed her hand.

"WHOA!" The whole class was shocked, especially the girls. Patch immediately swooned while the rest of the girls were enraged by his act towards her.

"Let's go and win this!" Laurice said and went towards the battling field with a blushing red Pachirisu following behind.

"What's with that guy? He's pissing me off…" Lily whispered to her partner.

"Calm down, Lily, your hate towards guys is coming back again." Gloria smirked at her.

"Ah, s-sorry…"

As the two pairs were at the field and at their respective sides…

"Are the teams ready?" The Floatzel asked as the two pairs nodded.

"Well then, let's begin!"

"I'll handle Patch, you go for him." Lily quickly said to Gloria.

"Got it." She nodded as the two quickly darted in towards the two.

"They're coming! What's the plan?" Patch asked her teammate.

"Hmm, strange for those two to not remember an Idol like me… What should I do to make them remember…" Laurice was in a deep thought, his head clearly off the match.

"Hey! They're coming!" Patch shouted and stared at her distracted teammate who finally snapped out of his imagination.

"W-what did I-" The Lopunny said and looked around like a fool, until his face was hit by something.

Gloria leaped towards him and gave a roundhouse kick to his cheek, causing him to fly and skid against the floor.

The Pachirisu quickly retaliated with a Thunderbolt from her arm, as the blue colored electric attack surged from her body and towards her arm as she pointed it towards the Glaceon.

"Eat this!" She shouted as she let loose a powerful Thunderbolt, and knowing that Ice-types are vulnerable to electric attacks, it was sure to pack quite a punch, well that's what she hoped.

Suddenly, the Leafeon appeared out of nowhere and intercepted the path of the Thunderbolt as she slammed her feet against the floor, and took on the Thunderbolt.

Lily struggled for a bit before dissipated the entire attack with only minor injuries as the electricity surged from her body, towards her legs and onto the floor.

"W-what?" Patch was surprised that the large energy she used for that attack was just countered easily.

Lily smirked at her reaction as the large, curved leaf on her forehead glowed brightly as it straightened into a sharp looking blade as she slammed a Leaf Blade attack against the Pachirisu's head, which was followed by a kick to the stomach, propelling her towards the location where Laurice was lying as the two collided and skidded against the floor together.

"Nice one Lily!" Gloria cheered with joy.

"Heh, it's been a while since I last battled, but I haven't lost my touch." Lily smirked and stared at their two fallen opponents; but only the Lopunny stood up while the Pachirisu was still lying on the ground, fainted.

"MY FACE!" Suddenly, the Lopunny shouted as he touched the site where Gloria kicked him, as it became red and was swollen.

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY FACE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" He shouted and charged directly at them, startling the two as his enraged, yet swollen face disturbed the whole class, especially the girls.

Immediately, Gloria knelt down and placed her hand against the floor, as ice covered the ground and quickly spread in front of her; as the Lopunny stepped onto the ice, he lost his balance and was sliding onto the floor and at a fast rate as he couldn't control the direction he was going and didn't know he was heading straight towards Lily.

*BOING* His face collided with something that stopped him in his tracks; it was soft and warm to the touch, when he lifted off his face, that's where he realized that he landed onto her chest.

"Whoa, a C-size!" His face instantly changed from an enraged look into a perverted one as he took his hand onto her breast intentionally to examine her size.

"WHOA!" The whole class gasped by the "Idol's" actions towards her; especially Lily, where touching a delicate part of her body was more than enough to fuel her rage, intentionally, that's another story.

However, the Lopunny wasn't aware that the Leafeon's arms was already on top of him, glowing brightly as she slammed it against the back of his head, sending him crashing into the ground.

Even Gloria was stunned on how powerful Lily's Hammer Arm attack has become, the ice type stared at her enraged demonic face and she felt that Lily wasn't about to let him get away as she charged another one and slammed it against him again.

Finally, Lily stopped after the third Hammer Arm and stared at the Lopunny-shaped hole on the floor in front of her where a fainted Laurice was lying about three meters below.

"Uhh… Oh yeah, Lily and Gloria wins!" The Floatzel was also stunned by the outcome, but regained his composure while the girls went back to the bleachers.

"Sigh, typical brother…" Lizzie rolled her eyes in disappointment as she watched her brother, along with his teammate get carried via stretchers by pokemon in white jumpsuits and were moved outside the gymnasium.

"Does that scene make you remember anything Lucas?" Lee asked him and smirked.

"Yeah, I remember it too well." Lucas felt embarrassed since he was also defeated by her in that exact position as well.

"Okay next up, Lucas and Lee versus Abel and Lizzie!" Mr. Fisher announced as the two pairs stood up and went towards the battling field.

'Why do I feel that things will end badly for the two of us…' Lucas was in a deep thought and stared at his teammate who'll obviously be too distracted to fight.

"Are the teams ready?" The Floatzel shouted.

"You'll handle Abel, and I'll deal with… her." Lee whispered to him as a huge grin formed on his face as he stared at his dream girl.

"I knew you're going to say that." Lucas smirked as he stared at the Absol on the other side of the field.

"So what's the plan?" Meanwhile, Abel was also discussing their strategy with his teammate.

"That Lucario is the only real threat here. Let's focus on him." Lizzie replied with a flat tone.

"Eh? How about Lee? He's still an annoyance, right?" The Absol was surprised.

"Look, either way, we're both weak against fighting types and that pink balloon of fat is worthless, you got me?" She replied with a harsh statement, scaring the Absol and making him gulp down in fear.

"Well then, let's begin!" The Floatzel shouted, signaling the start of the match.

"Let's go!" Lucas said as he charged forward, only to stop midway when he turned around and saw his teammate still standing there.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Lucas shouted.

"Should I fight her? No, I can't do that. She's my dream girl…" Lee was in a deep thought, his mind also clearly out of the match.

"NOW!" Suddenly, the Lopunny shouted as the two of them charged towards the lone Lucario, seizing a perfect opportunity to tag team against him.

"You've got to be kidding me…" Lucas said to himself, looking at the Absol and Lopunny targeting him.

The Absol leapt to the air as the blade-like feature sticking from his head glowed pink, charging up an attack; while the Lopunny charged at him directly and made a flurry of punches and kicks.

Lucas managed to fend off her continuous assault, obviously making him busy while Abel was charging up a powerful attack.

"Eat this! Womanizer!" The Absol shouted as he let loose a Psycho Cut attack, distracting Lucas off his momentum by that word as the Lopunny sidestepped and grabbed him from behind, immobilizing him while the Psycho Cut attack approached.

"Get off me!" He shouted as he resorted to dirty tactics that he stomped her on the foot.

"Ouch!" Lizzie yelped in pain, loosening her hold on Lucas, as he grabbed her by the neck and threw towards the direction of the Psycho Cut attack.

But suddenly, a tongue sprang out of nowhere and wrapped around Lizzie's body and pulled out of harm's way, leaving Lucario stunned by what he just witnessed and very vulnerable as he was still in the path of the attack.

*BOOM!*An explosion ensued as the Psycho Cut hit its target.

Meanwhile, on Lucas's and team's side of the field

"Y-you saved me…" Lizzie said to the Lickylicky as she only realized that he used his tongue to save her.

"Of course, you're my one and only girl…" Lee said like a gentleman as the two stared at each other's eyes for a while as the Lickylicky slowly placed her on the ground and unwrapped her as the two continued to gaze at each other, until-

"Oof!... My teabags…" Sudden, radiating pain surged throughout his body as Lizzie gave him a kick to the nuts, catching him completely off guard with a dirty move.

Lee knelt down, with his forehead touching the floor and his hands holding his crotch and tried to ease the radiating pain.

"Sorry, but anything goes in battles." Lizzie smirked at her fallen opponent as she raised her leg up high and slammed it against the back of his head, sending his face into the ground due to the immense force.

"Although, it's not according to plan, it's still two on one." She said to herself and looked back to the other side of the field.

However, her eyes widened in surprise when the Absol's body was flying straight towards her, causing both of them to be hurled outside the battling field, and skidded against the ground.

"Get! Off! Me!" She shouted as she pushed Abel away from her, but when she looked at his face.

"Eh?" She was surprised to see the dark type already fainted as she looked back at the field where the Lucario, covered with dust and bruises, standing there and didn't seem to be hurt at all.

"Tsk… Looks like I have to do this myself." Lizzie sighed and slowly stood on her feet and walked back at the field.

"This will be fun…" She smirked as she made her battle stance, staring at the Lucario intently, excitement brewing inside her.

Meanwhile, on the stands…

"Whoa, Lee was defeated, just like that?"

"She's a dirty fighter, but a good one I'll give her that."

"Wonder how will Lucas deal with this one…"

The class discussed amongst themselves about how the outcome of this match will be.

"Lizzie, something about her makes me feel uneasy…" Lily said to herself.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 1 29
A group of evelutions live at a tree house owned by Brian the Eevee when a espeon pearl invites them they met new people that end up living with them...
11.8K 265 14
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
387 65 32
Aomine Kyo meets Meta, a Ditto, and takes him home. Soon, he's the protagonist of a male harem made up of his friends. To protect their bromance from...
4.4K 113 18
"What happened?" Being a Sylveon, she had expected it all to work out because there was no reason not to. But then, finding out that her fiancé had c...