𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

4.1

6.3K 181 103
By etheralxjnk

(Guys- if you didn't understand my last message, there is still a VERY HIGH chance of Celeste ending up with a Weasley. The last announcement was just to say that I'm not going to make them related)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste didn't think anyone could get more happier than she was in the moment- its been years! Her hair didn't stay controlled as the orange hair made it seem that she was apart of the weasleys with her rosy cheeks that matched the Weasley's freckles.

"You've been infected!" The person cried as he stood up slightly- following her jump. His muscular built that made him seem tall-like Fred and George.. There were scars on his built arms and his fingers were calloused. There were a few scratched on his hair- his red messy hair laid on top of his head.

"CHARLIE!" Celeste exclaims before running up to him, jumping into a hug as Charlie grab a hold of her legs as she wrapped them around his waist.

"TEAPOT!"  He laughed as he brought her around before setting her back down.

"Why do you still call me that name?" Celeste asks with a smile.

"Cause you're still tiny" Charlie grins and Celeste scoffs

"That's just rude!" She says and Charlie just ruffled her hair.

"Black suit better on you- but if you want to be apart of the Weasleys. You're always welcomed" Charlie smirked "Right mom?"

"Oh yes!" Molly nodded.

"When'd you get here? And why didn't you send me a letter?" Celeste hissed as she sat down to cut a piece of pie.

"I wanted it to be a surprise! What's fun without seeing your horrified face?" Charlie hums

"Oh! Don't talk about that Charlie!" Molly scolded slightly "I still can't get the picture of Celeste's face when you and Bill almost dropped her, and that was years ago!"

"Mom! Why don't you get over it? It's not like we did drop her" Someone else said from the door behind Celeste- she widened her eyes and turned to see Bill.

He was more taller than Celeste remembered- he sported some cool fang-like earings as he leaned on the wall with his sleeves pulled up to his elbows. He wore clothes that you would normally see in a concert- his red hair being tied up into a ponytail.

"BILL!" Celeste exclaimed

"Didn't think Charlie would do well with all of Celeste's attention" Bill says before Celeste ran to hug him.

"When'd you get these freckles?" Bill asks as he grabbed and squished the girl's face.

"They aren't freckles" Celeste whined 

"Oh- oh they aren't?" Bill asks "Hm.. it's been too long- how do I look?"

"Brilliant" Celeste says "I love the earings- it looks cool"

"I know- I'm always cool"

"No you aren't-"

"Shove off"

Everyone heard a thud and scream, following a few small explosion. They all looked up and Molly hissed out in frustration

"I asked for them to wake Ron up- not blow the house up" Molly snaps and Charlie, Bill and Celeste grinned sharing a small chuckle before they saw Fred and George running down before hiding behind Charlie and Bill.

"Ronniekin-"

"S' going to kill us" Fred laughs before Ron came running down- his now-long hair messed up as there was blotches of red paint on his face. 

"Fred! George!" Molly shouts and the twins just smiled as Charlie flicked his wand- making the paint disappear.

"Celeste? Why didn't anyone wake me up?" Ron asks as his eyes landed on the girl before he went over to hug the girl.

"We did!" Fred scoffs

"Well- earlier! Nobody told me that Celeste was coming today!"

"Nobody told me that Charlie and Bill was going to come here either" Celeste huffed

"But you two loved the surprise- so it doesn't matter anymore!" Percy snaps from the staircase and Celeste raised her eyebrow at him before looking at the other Weasleys. "And if you please- stay quiet! I'm working! Oh and hello Celeste- no wonder it was a rukkus- but keep it down"

Percy stomped back up into his room and Ron let out an exasperated sigh followed with the twins.

"What's wrong with Pompous Percy?" Celeste asks

"Got a job at the Ministry" Ron groaned "Talking about some cauldron-leaks"

"Bet that'd make the front page of the Daily Prophet" Celeste mumbled and the Weasleys all snorted- Molly couldn't hide the small smile on her face before she huffed.

"Whose room are you sleeping in?" Ron asks "Didn't see your trunk in my room"

"Ginny's" Celeste answered simply before eating a slice of pie.

Ron frowned along with the twins.

'Why's it always gotta be you in Ginny's room?" Fred asks and George nodded.

"Because she won't be able to keep up with all your dim-witted minds" Bill shook his head before sitting across the girl and grabbing a slice of pie for himself.

A few days had passed and Hermione had already came to the Burrow- Celeste used up almost all her time with Charlie and Bill. She was basically a test subject for all of the twin's shenanigans and supported their idea to make their own joke shop- the smell of gunpowder filled her nose everytime she goes near their room or just them that she had gotten used to it. So now, they were going to go pick Harry up from the Dursleys.

"Oh can I go?" Celeste asks with a big smile and Arthur nodded.

"Oh good!" Celeste exclaims, her hair had been changed to orange for the past couple of days- she wanted to change it to green during the quidditch world cup but green isn't a preferred color for hair.

"Are you not a Weasley? If I hadn't known you were a Black, I wouldn't be able to tell" Hermione says as she read her book.

"Well- I do have some formidable powers" Celeste grins as her eyes turned bright green "Do you think the Dursleys would think I'm a Weasley, too?"

"Yes" Charlie came by the room, looking at the girl "You don't look like Celeste that much anymore- now go on. The twins, Ron and dad are waiting for you by the fireplace"

Celeste nodded, rushing down the stairs before she reached the fireplace and the Weasleys all looked at Celeste.

"Is this some kind of proposal to join our family?" Arthur joked and Celeste scoffs.

"no... I'm technically already apart of it"

"Where's the lie" Ron mumbled before Arthur threw the floo powder in the fireplace.

"Hopefully these muggles have a fireplace" Celeste muttered.

"NUMBER 4 PRIVET DRIVE!" Arthur went through first as the flame engulfed him

"Are the Dursleys connected to the Floo Network?" Celeste asks and Ron nodded before George went through the fire

"Why'd you change your eyes?" Ron asks and Celeste shrugged

"I felt like it- is silver better?" Celeste asks and Ron nodded.

"Much" The fire burst up as Fred went in.

"Did you not know how to cut your hair or something?" Celeste snorts as she lightly slapped Ron's hair as he huffed.

"I think it looks nice" Ron scoffs

"It actually does- your turn" Celeste says as her eyes changed back to her normal color, her hair formed back to black as Ron disappeared in the fireplace.

"NUMBER 4, PRIVATE DRIVE!" Celeste exclaims as she threw the powder, her nose flared in with the dust as everything heated up before she fell onto another body.

"BLOODY HELL!" Celeste shrieks as she came tumbling to the bottom of the place with Fred and Ron.

"What even happened here?" Ron coughs "Something wrong?"

"Oh no Ron" Fred mumbled "This is exactly where we wanted to end up to"

"Having the time of our lives" Celeste murmured through Ron's chest as she was squished in between him and George.

"Stand back- I know what to do- Harry!" Arthur yells "Stand back"

"HI HARRY!" Celeste yelled

"uh hi!" Harry meeped from the other side- his muffled voice making Celeste laugh before her face was tickled with one of the Weasley's hair rims 

"Whose hair was that?" Celeste screeched.

"Mines!" George and Ron says at the same time

"WAIT- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO" Celeste heard a muffled gruffy voice from the other side of the fireplace.

Arthur pointed his wand at the front of them and Celeste almost jumped as her hair turned orange before falling down with Ron as they coughed in the loose rubble.

Celeste winced before standing up and giving the terrified looking Durselys a smile as she waved her hand. Petunia gasped in shock as Vernon tried to cover her up with his bulky figure.

"Hello! I'm Harry's better cousin!" Celeste grins as her silvery eyes gave a glint of mischief in them. Her hair changed back to normal as the Dursleys almost fainted.

"Sorry- my hair changes colors"

"She's like your sister's freak friend" Verno furiously whispers to Petunia who was gawking at Celeste with a scared expression.

"Don't talk about Aunt Rosey like tha-"

"You all must be Harry's aunt and uncle" Arthur coughs as he smiled at them, trying to shush the black haired girl. He sent her a small wink and she nodded before going over to Ron who was standing stiffly as he watched Dudley.

"Bloody hell- what'd they feed that pig" Fred muttered under his breath and Celeste almost choked on the air before her hand flew to cover her mouth.

"Shut up- he might hear you" George hissed slightly before the plump kid ran up the stairs after Petunia shoved him over to the small hallway

The Dursleys were staring at the fireplace in shock, Vernon was shaking and Petunia looked faint. Arthur looked at them before turning back to the rubble and had a look of apology in his face.

"Ah- sorry about that- you see I thought I would connect your fireplace to the floo network. Didn't occur to me that we couldn't get out of the other side. I've got a friend by the floo regulation panel- muggle fireplaces aren't usually allowed to be connected to the floo network. I'll fix it back in a jiffy- after I light a fire to send the boys and Celeste back" Arthur explained but the Dursleys just looked at him in confusion and fear.

"Hello Harry!" Arthur greeted the boy who was biting the insides of his cheek to prevent himself from spilling out into a laughter "Got your trunk ready?"

"It's upstairs" Harry says

"We'll get it" Fred quickly pipes up as he winked at Harry and Celeste before he and George rushed up the stairs.

There was a horrible silence as Celeste looked around the room with her tiptoes- she neared Ron as she grabbed the back of his arm.

"We could've stayed at the Burrow- Mione was there!- Charlie! Bill! Ginny-" Celeste started whining slightly and Ron lightly elbowed her stomach.

"Stop complaining- the muggles don't look too happy with dad right now" Ron whispered hastily and they both turned their heads to Arthur who was looking around the place from where he stood- trying his best to control himself from going over to examine the area. He was trying to mke some talk but Vernon's face turned purple in anger while Petunia was still shaky.

There was a clank of the trunk from upstairs and Dudley emerged again- from the kitchens and Celeste thought that he might have taken a detour. The trunk was going down the stairs and Arthur tried to smile at the chubby boy- who tried hiding behind Vernon but he definitely couldn't do so.

"Ah this is your cousin, Harry?" Arthur asks and Celeste looked at Harry who nodded.

"Yes- this is Dudley" Harry says before he glanced over at Celeste.

"I'm the best cousin anyone could ask for" Celeste murmured and Ron almost scoffed.

Arthur's face softened as Dudley cowered before him- trying his best to hide from the 'wizards'. Pity and worry spread across Arthur's face as he tried to give the boy an encouraging smile.

"How's your holiday, Dudley?" Arthur asks but the boy only whimpered as he clutched onto his pants- thinking that if he were to let go, it would go flying away.

Fred and George soon came down with the trunk as an evil grin broke out of their faces, spotting Dudley. Fred winked at Celeste who raised an eyebrow at him and George- who gave her a thumbs up from his back.

"Ah- let's get cracking then!" Arthur clapped as he pushed his robes sligthly and take out his wand as the Dursleys stuck themselves onto a wall.

"Inscendio!" Arthur incantated and the hole in the wall burst with fire- it seemed to have burned for hours. 

"Now- Fred, trot along" Arthur called over and Fred nodded before a bag of big round toffees- wrapped in bright colored wrappers spilled across the floor.

"Hang- on" He grinned and looked over at Dudley before grabbing them and stuffing them back in his pocket. 

He walked into the fire "The Burrow!", the flames engulfed him and Fred vanished. Petunia shuddered and Celeste grinned.

"Right then George- you and the trunk" Arthur says

George heaved the trunk to the fireplace with Harry's help, "The Burrow!"

Ron soon went to the fire place and turned to the Dursleys "See you! The Burrow!" He vanished and Arthur looked over to Celeste who nodded, waving at the Dursleys.

Her eyes turned green and she winked as Dudley let out a squeak of fright, "The Burrow!". The fire engulfed her as she felt the dust go up her nose and her body being stretched out to land in the Burrow again.

"Bloody hell- that was awkward" Celeste coughed.

"Yeah well- thankfully. Me and George has got it all planned out for that small git" Fred says

"Heard all about him- deserves what's coming for him" George nodded with a big smile.

"What did you guys do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 8 84
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦...
22.2K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
618 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...
126K 4.6K 41
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...