Irrevocably In Love

By Queen0226

He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She... More

Copyright And Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 35

2.3K 158 24
By Queen0226

"Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief."

Qur'an 94:5

Walking into the fancy restaurant hand in hand, Rida glanced around the place to witness a group of girls gazing at Rehan who was talking to the manager for a table. Looking at the girls, wearing perfect dresses with makeup on, she felt out of place. She was simply decked up in a kurta and a jean and she hadn’t even noticed if her face looked alright but she was sure she looked nothing less than a clown in front of the girls who were now shamelessly eyeing her husband.

Rehan pulled her with himself, while she caught hold of his arm tightly feeling out of place. He glanced at her to see her looking around the place and understanding her turmoil he placed his right hand on her hand assuring her through his eyes making her give him a small smile. The manager took them to a reserved area which had just one table. She was glad that they were away from the girls who were eating her husband through their eyes, while shooting draggers at her.

“I hope you enjoy the lunch, I will send the waiter to take your orders.” The man said bowing a little while Rehan smiled at him. He looked at Rida who now looked a little at relief.

“I am so sorry actually this is the only place near to my office and I have an urgent meeting in an hour so I need to be in the office as soon as possible.” He said taking her hand in his hold while she shook her head letting him know that she did not mind.

“So tell me what did you do the entire day?” He asked but before she could reply, the waiter walked in asking for their order.

Rida had no idea what she was supposed to order so she looked at Rehan who already had his gaze on her. She shrugged her shoulder making him chuckle. Understanding, he nodded his head before giving the order. She was actually surprised when she noticed him ordering her favourite food.

“How did you know that I love it?” She asked once she was sure the waiter was out of sight while he smirked at her moving a little closer.

“The way you look at it says it all.” He said making her blush in embarrassment. She did not know what kind of reaction she would give looking at her favourite food but she was sure it would be nothing near to good.

“Shut up.” She whispered drinking the glass of water to hide her flushed face making him laugh.

“So tell me what did you do today?” He asked once again pulling out his phone from his pocket checking it for a second before placing it on the table moving his entire attention to his wife.

“What do you expect to happen being with Faiz and Faiza in the same house?” She asked shaking her head and he nodded his head with a huge grin on his face.

“Do you think there is something going on between the two?” He questioned, hesitating a little remembering Faiz’s stare in the air knowing it was either of the two girls who had walked upstairs.

He was afraid about Rida’s reaction for in the end Faiza was her sister and he did not want to sound a nosy brother in law.

“Though I know Faiza, if there was something as such she would have told me but I do think there is something. Like she took help from Faiz for some maths equation and he helped her but he did ask for something in return like food but I know she never take help from people except me so that was a new to me.” Rida answered him remembering their conversation from the kitchen when they were at her parent’s place.

“Oh, I just asked since I had my doubt when I noticed Faiz staring at Faiza and Farheen when they were walking upstairs. I thought that maybe it would be Faiza since Farheen is his cousin.” He said and she made a thinking face while nodding her head.
“I think we should confront them.” Rida said but Rehan shook his head, “I don’t think that’s a good idea what if it’s nothing like we think and we end up hurting their feelings for doubting them?” He questioned and she once again fell into deep thoughts understanding her husband’s point of view.

“I think you are right but whatever it is it would be fun teasing them.” She commented a wicked smile on her face while Rehan too nodded his head his lips giving a small smirk.

“Okay now enough about them let’s talk about us.” Rehan said and Rida looked at him with raised eyebrows her eyes darting to his Adam’s apple that moved perfectly.

“What about us? There is nothing to talk.” She mumbled looking away from him flushed a little. From the time of their marriage she would look at his minor little and it was making her go crazy.

“Nothing to talk? Are you kidding me? Don’t you want to go on a honeymoon trip?” He questioned taking her off guard. She looked at him surprised to see him serious. She gulped a little several thoughts engulfing her mind.

Honeymoon?

“Rida?” Rehan called out to her and she looked at him to see him trying to hide the smirk on his face and she was sure it was because of her face. Her mind was making her go wild and she was sure it was visible on her face.

“What?” She asked not looking his direction once again taking the glass of water, drinking it in a go.

“What are you thinking?” Rehan teased her looking at her flushed face. He knew by the look on her face she was thinking something, something inappropriate.

“No-nothing.” She stuttered avoiding eye contact making Rehan to smirk widely at her.

“So tell me where do you want to go?” He asked making her gulp. He was enjoying teasing her to the fullest and he wouldn’t miss this chance at any cost.

“What are we supposed to do on our honeymoon?” She mumbled to herself but he heard her making his smirk to get wider if possible, “Probably go site seeing, shopping and checking out variety of food. Do you have any other plan?” He asked and she shook her head vigorously wanting the earth to swallow her up for her thoughts. Wild thoughts.

Rehan laughed out loudly looking at her face, while she bite her lip nervously not knowing how to face him but she was saved when the waiter walked in with their order making her sigh in relief. They enjoyed the food, the two sharing a light conversation about Rehan’s work and before they knew they were already making their way outside hand in hand.

“If I did not had that important meeting, I would have suggested to go for a drive but I seriously need to be in the office, all thanks to you.” He said the last part glancing at her while she gave him a sheepish smile.

“I do not mind you working, maybe we can go out some other day when you are free; it’s not like the end of our time right?” She remarked and he nodded his head before taking a turn to drop Rida home.

“Don’t worry Rehan I can manage on my own.” She said when she noticed him taking the other route that led them to their house and not his office.
“Don’t worry the meeting starts after half an hour as I just got a text from Emily and by that time I can come home thrice and go back too.” He said grinning at her while she shook her head.

“That reminds me did you both best friends already had it planned the houses near to work place?” She questioned furrowing her eyebrows and Rehan gave her cheeky smile nodding his head.

“Actually yes we had decided this a very long time ago but since I did not like staying in a huge house by myself I used to stay in the apartment that was a little away from our work places until you came.” He said looking at her with unsaid emotions and the intensity of it made her blush.
“We are here.” Rehan said parking the car outside the gate while she smiled at him opening the door.

“Just like that no goodbye and all?” He questioned and she looked at him rolling her eyes, “I was about to say it after getting down but anyways; bye Rehan take care.” She said waving her hand at him and slipped out of the car while he looked at her with fake hurt.

“What just like that? No kisses no hugs?” He questioned his eyes dancing with mischief startling Rida. She looked at him with her eyes wide, a blush creeping up her face. She was suddenly reminded of the office where she had kissed him from. She avoided looking at him holding the bag tightly aware of the eyes on her.

“See you soon, take care.” He said his voice husky, turning his head away. He knew if he gazed at her for any longer he would end up doing something. She nodded her head biting her lip while he started the engine turning to have a last glance at her before driving off. She gazed as his car move away from her sight until it disappeared.

With a smile on her face, she opened the gate entering it with a constant smile on her face. Lost in her thoughts she was about to open the door of their house when a voice startled her.
Turning around she noticed a man in his forties standing with a smirk on his face while an unwanted feeling settled in the pit of her stomach.

“May I know you?” She questioned standing firm on her place while trying to hide herself from the penetrating eyes that were making her uncomfortable.

“Well as you are married to Rehan you should have an idea about me.” He said, his voice nothing but coated with disgust making the hair on Rida’s hand to stand. She was sure she was shivering but she did not want any stranger to know it. Oh how she wished Rehan to be here.

“I am Rehan’s so called father.” He spited out making Rida to gasp loudly. She could feel her body going numb while her mind was moving in circles.
Rehan’s father!

This was the same man who had tortured her Rehan throughout his. The same man who Saif hated. The man who was the reason behind two kids losing their childhood. The man who had sold them for money. The man who could go to any bounds just for money. 

Clutching onto her sling bag, she cleared her throat greeting him to only receive a nasty look. She wanted to offer him to come inside but she did not know how Rehan would react, she did not know whether Rehan still had contact with his father. She did not understand why he was here in the first place.

“Thinking why am I here?” He asked with a crooked smile that made Rida gulp. She had a feeling things were not going to end on a good term.

“Just came to see the low key he married.” He said and Rida felt her eyes pricking at his words.

“Emotional fools are we?” He asked with mock humour while Rida fisted her hands wiping her eyes.

“He had the guts to get married without informing me and that too to a girl like you? I don’t understand what he even saw in you!” He exclaimed once again moving his eyes at her while she kept her mouth shut.

As much as she wanted to give him a piece of mind she knew he was the man because of whom Rehan was in this life.

“If only I knew that with me gone for a while he would take such a step, I would have hooked him up already with that billionaire’s daughter to whom I gave my word.” He said taking a step forward dangerously his eyes portraying his anger.

Rida gasped her hand covering her mouth her eyes wide in shock.

“Don’t look as if you never knew that a rich guy like him marries a rich girl and not some middle class girl like you but I don’t understand what kind of black magic you have done on him that he loves you so much.” He said gritting his teeth and Rida felt herself a little relaxed.

“Even after sending that slut to seduce him, she failed me.” He said making Rida to stumble on her feet. Her mind automatically went back to the party, the time his business partner’s wife had alleged him for raping her.

‘Oh Allah that was all planned; and all that by his father! What if I hadn’t reached…'

She stopped the chain of her thoughts, cringing to even think about it. She was now getting everything clear. The way the lady was trying to throw herself on him. The dance, him refusing to dance, and then the drink. The drink! It was spiked.

She remembered how he had been behaving, how he was trying to get rid of his clothes, how he was kissing her urgently while he wanted to do so much more.

She closed her eyes shut, unable to process it. She could feel her tears making their way down through her cheeks but she did not stop them. Her Rehan had suffered every single time and every time by the same person.

“Why?” She whispered opening her eyes to see him with a satisfied grin on his face. She crunched her face in disgust. How could he stoop so low to let his own child suffer so much?

“Why did you make Rehan suffer so much? Why?” Rida shouted throwing the sling bag away and taking a step forward. Her Rehan had suffered much more than she could ever imagine and now she needed answers.

“Because I love to make him suffer; every time he is in pain, every time he cries it gives my heart the satisfaction that it needs.” He said with his eyes turning to the darkest shade of black making Rida to fear him a little, but she was not going to back away she wanted this man out of her Rehan’s life at any cost and she would do anything for that.

“For Allah’s sake he is your child.” Rida said maintaining her anger. If it was in her hand she would have given a few punches to him but she calmed herself; not for herself but for Rehan.

“Well let’s tell you a story?” He asked ever so slowly that it made Rida scared but masking it with confidence she raised her eyebrows at him, calming herself down. Maybe if she comes to know the reason then she could make everything normal in Rehan’s life.

She knew even if he never spoke about it and pretended to be happy there was a huge scar on his soul from his past that he never showed it to anyone. Maybe because he never got the chance to do so but now with her in his life, she wanted to be the reason the scars to be gone. She wanted Rehan to start a fresh life with no past and for that she needed to know everything.

“I was 21 while she was 18 when we fell in love, I and Minaz, Rehan’s mother.” He said and Rida could clearly make out the love in his voice that he was trying to hide with his angry voice. She did not speak anything letting the man to say it out at once for she couldn’t help not being curious. If they were in love then what was the reason that he loathed Rehan so much?

“She was the sister of my best friend, Marwa and I use to be at their place regularly but with passing days we fell in love. How? When? We did not know but those days were just perfect. After she had completed her high school I instantly went and asked for her hand and since our parents knew about me and my family they agreed with no drama and in a year we both were married. Our live was pretty simple, we made it a point to never sleep angry and that was the reason we were happy or so I thought. The next year we came to know that Minaz was pregnant and we couldn’t be much happy since everything was perfect for us. Her mother would look after her while I would go to work.” He said and Rida could clearly see him re-living those days. He had that small smile on his face. It felt she was reading a fairy tale that she always dreamt off, that she was now living with her husband.

“Everything was going smoothly until the day Minaz gave birth to Rehan...” He trailed off making Rida to hold her breath. She had noticed how his tone had just turned from soft to dangerous in a split second.

Her mind was reasoning her that maybe Rehan had become the reason behind their drift but how could a father hate his son for that?

“The day Rehan was born was the exact day she left this world.” He kept his word slowly gritting his teeth making Rida to be shocked. She couldn’t believe what she had heard.
Rehan’s mother had died while giving birth to him! She suppressed her sobs, crying for her husband’s misery when she realised; Rehan does not even know about it! He doesn’t even know his mother’s name let alone anything else.

“And you hate him thinking he is the reason behind her death?” She questioned feeling rage igniting within her. He turned to her sharply, his eyes holding the same disgust for her but she cared least about it. What mattered to her at the moment was the answer to her question.

“Maybe he is the reason behind her death. Maybe if she was never pregnant she wouldn’t have died.  But even after her death how could I have hated him if he was my child?” He questioned her back making Rida to furrow her eyebrows. She did not understand what he was trying to say or question her because right now her senses were blocked.

Had Rehan done something to receive such hatred from her father? And if he had then what could so be that?
There were several questions running in her mind and the answer to those was just with this person. 

“He is not to be blamed for her death he was just born and he needed you, he needed his father. It was all Allah’s plan and not his fault. You cannot blame a child for that. And what had Rehan done so sinful that you hate him if not his birth? Whatever the reason maybe a father can never hate his child to sell him for money.” She said her voice increasing in anger but looking at his smirk she felt her confidence decreasing. She understood there was more to it. There was more to the story and she was dreading it already.

“That’s what; he needed his father not me. And you are right a father can never sell his son for money but an unknown can.” He fired back to her and she looked at him in confusion. She could not understand what he was trying to say.

“I don’t under-” She was cut off in the middle by him making the ground beneath her to slip. She could not believe what her ears had heard.

“He is not my child. HE IS NOT MY BLOOD.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
283K 12K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
122K 10K 39
"I won't complain if you don't provide me with nutella. I won't complain if you don't buy me Victoria's Secret lingerie. I won't complain if you sit...
3.9K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...