Ghost Bird The Academy: James...

By lexiloo7

What if a second bird was joining Sang and the Academy boys. Sang and James are like night and day. Winter an... More

Birds and Dogs.
+ More cast.
Making Friends? The Mall: Revised.
Greg Strikes again.
Cuddles, Emotions and Trust.
You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!
Phone calls and Texts.
Victor
Meeting the Good Doctor
Good Eats.
Sir Luke Enters.
Not an update: Authors Note!
Error: About Veronica
Solitude, Was The Only Ending To Her Story.
Sean
Authors Note.
Kota
Luke
A Crack In The Glass Was Fixed
Human Again.
Sang
My Destiny As An Awful Cook.
Guide.
Things Go Wonderfully Right; Or Horribly Wrong.
North
Welcome To Hell.
Bang Bang He Dead
Tuning In On: Chaotic Stupidity.
Housebound.
Friday's Are For Falling.
Falling Off The Edge
Unknown Territory
Raindrops Lashed Down
Talking Is A Crime.
Friend Zone? Maybe?
Birthday Party Bitches
We're Walking Into The Woods...
Shopping And Jealousy.
Circle Of Idiots.
Gabe
Helping A Broken Bird.
Emotions can be difficult.
And I'd Do It Again.
Not An Update: Authors Note
To The Office We Go
Interlude
James Can Breakdance. Period.
Is This A Date?
Chicken Nuggets For The Win.
Intense Is Putting It Lightly.
Nathan
Silas
Kota
Owen
Bad Moods, and Sweet Truths.
Self Defense
Homeward Bound
Welcome To Bob's Diner

Guide+Nicknames+Birthdays.

1.2K 40 13
By lexiloo7

UNEDITED:

Please don't kill me I wanted to get this out before the next update but haven't had time to edit it. I'll come back through at a later time and fix that but I wanted to get the actual chapter out so here we are!

Hey all! A new Guide was requested before the next chapter so here we are! My guides basically just break down important moments that happened in each chapter so I'm gonna start off from where my last guide ended! Since my chapters are so long (Oops? Sorry guys), I can start doing Guides every two or three chapters to give your minds a little refresher!

Normally guides won't be this long I just haven't done one in 12 chapters so this one's pretty big! I have each chapter title in bold along with what day the chapter takes place and who's POV the chapter is in to make it super easy to find!

After the breakdown of each chapter I did include Birthday's along with nicknames!

I Also had a request for you all! A few chapters from now were finally going to be getting into the sleepover party! Which means DUN DUN DUN! Truth or Dare!

I want your help coming up with some of the questions. For example I'm leaning more towards truth and dare for this sleepover sooooooooo that means the boy's are gonna be focused on asking James and Sang questions.

An of course the girls will get to ask the boy's there own questions!

What would you like asked and to who?

Heres a prime time for some of those things we've been wondering about James to start to come to light. So if you've got a specific question you'd like/or Dare you'd like to see give them too me.

An of course James is gonna be giving epic dares to the boy's who pick them (And Sang if she chooses) so anything specific anyone would like? I've been so excited for this chapter! I Already have some truth and dare questions to be asked but I could use some more!

Or if you have some questions James might want to ask Sang or the others. Whatever random/strange/funny things you got give them too me!

Woo hoo! Thanks guys!

Chapter: Thing's Go Wonderfully Right or Horribly Wrong.

-This chapter takes place Sunday Morning.

- The beginning of this chapter started out in Sang's P.O.V right after she saw James's scars and learned just how depressed the girl was. She had a nightmare that James was burned alive and was awoken by North.

- North and Sang had a heart to heart.

- Sang and Kota had a heart to heart after she had freaked out on him after learning James cut herself after registration.

- Sang enjoy's breakfast and a day with the other boy's. Including a food fight and accidentally covering North in flour. An they taught her how to play catch.

- Luke and Kota find out about Sang's mother forcing her to kneel.

- Sang struggles with accepting the fact that James is suidcal.

- After a trip home she comes back to find the kitchen is on Fire. Panic begins.

- Sang talks with Sean and Owen telling them about her punishment as well as expressing her struggles with friendship/ and how to help James.

- The chapter switches to James's P. O. V. it starts off with her and the boy's arguing. She's struggling with accepting gift's from them not wanting to be a charity case/ or having them think she's only using them for things.

- They all have dinner together as a family. During dinner James's get's lost in a memory when Baseball is brought up.

-James pulls an alarm prank on Kota. Then she talks Sang into helping her pull a prank on the others- She drags Owen and Sean into helping because no-one would expect Owen to help.

- Jessica, Sang and James spend some time together and Jessica tells the girls about her date at school with a new girl. Jessica tell's the girls she likes both girls and boys.

- Luke spends the night with James at the manor. They talk about the pillow situation and James's admits too him that her foster sister (Veronica) had destroyed her room one time. (She didn't go into details.)

This was also my longest chapter in the book so far at 34,902 words.

Chapter: North.

- North begins to think of his feelings regarding the two girls. Thinking about the differences and similarities between the too of them.

- The other's have a family meeting before there first day of school.

- The rest of the boy's learn of Sang's punishment.

- North informs the other's that Sang has nightmares.

- The boy's all learn that Sang wouldn't have called if Luke and Kota hadn't found out. This makes them wonder what else there hiding and set up check up to hopefully look out for them more. Texting/ An the boy's starting to spend the night.

- They also put in works for adopting them at the academy. (This process is explained in the chapter).

- The boy's also talk about James's anxiety and panic attacks and start to become more aware of her habits keeping a closer eye out but still working as to not be pushing. They also talk about the ring Nathan gave her to help with her anxiety.

- The boy's learn that the girls might be more upset about what happened in the courtyard.

- The boy's learn Sang is a ghost bird.

Chapter: Welcome to Hell.

- This chapter starts off Monday Morning.

- James struggles with sleep, and questions her contact with the others. How she's become so comfortable with them in such a short period of time. She also questions if she should have allowed the other's to stay at her house with her.

- James thinks about her habits with clothes. Avoiding short sleeve's and dresses to hide her scars. James struggles with her anxiety throughout the morning.

- Ms. Johnson gives her extra credit sheets, and the boys start walking the girls to there classes. Notes begin.

- Class with Owen, he learns James works at a diner and a bar. The boy's keep pestering her about her mood and James tell's Owen that she couldn't sleep because of the noise. It's small but she's starting to open up to them.

- John Oliver texts James about Corey.

- Jade makes her way over to the boy's chapter at Lunch James and her having a small argument. Jade indicates that James is crazy and tells James she should run into traffic. Jade also makes Jabs at James's dead parent's. This is the first time the boy's confirm that both of James's parent's are dead. James had told Gabe before that her mother died in a car accident but she never indicated what happened to her dad.

- James becomes frustrated with Jade and starts snapping at the other girl becoming cold and distant to the other's. The other's follow her into the library where James redricts her anger to jokes.

- Art class with Ms. Anderson!

- Sang, Gabe, James and Kota go to the Lee's house after school to do homework and the other's learn that James is smarter then smarter then she sometimes let's on.

- James had a flashback regarding Beatrice.

- James goes to work at the bar, North picks her up James struggles with not knowing what's happened with Nathan and Victor (After having to leave school early.)

Chapter: Bang Bang He dead.

- The chapter starts off with James having a nightmare which leads into a panic attack. James sees her mother, father, Nathan and Victor in her dream she ends up having to watch her to friends die making her struggle with what's fake and what's reality.

- James cuddles with Nathan and Victor in the morning, as they sleep she had a heart to heart with North. James opens up to the other's about her mother putting a lot of blame on her and how her mother was emotionally manipulative to her. The boy's remind her that she's not alone and she's not a burden.

- School. Again we start to see some of James's tendanices of struggling with not knowing things. She has a flashback of him calling her a tease because she wore skirts and dresses.

- Greg corners the girls when they come out of the bathroom Luke and North come to the rescue.

- James get's Owen to open up to her during there class time. Having him tell her about his struggles with Hendricks.

- More texting with John Oliver.

- We see Mike! Who proposes to James! An they talk about the notes the girls get. James goes protective mode on Sang as she tells the boy's not to let the blonde read the notes.

- Art class! James tells Gabe about how Greg ruined one of her projects on registration day.

- James and Sang have a heart to heart in the girls locker room where Sang almost admits her feelings for the red head.

- Hallways fight scene! James and Sang over hear someone getting picked on and rush to the rescue only to find it's Gabe who's being cornered. Soon Victor Kota and the other's join the fight.

-James feels guilty for getting Sang evolved in a fight and for not being able to help Gabe sooner. During the fight the bullies antagonize the girls one of the smacks James's ass.

- James makes the other's get checked out before her after the fight. James used to getting injured and knows she can handle it but she can't handle dealing with her friends in pain. The other's learn that James does know some self defense skills that Cecelia taught her. Cecelia was Lorenzo's first wife, the boy's and Sang learn of who she is and that she's dead now.

- James, Victor, Gabe, Kota and Sang have a heart to heart after the fight where the girls explain that they would have helped them again.

- James, Sean, and Owen make a trip to the hospital. James has a flashback of one of the previous times she spent at the hospital. It shows her and Cecelia where we see James's in a depressed state.

- They go over James's health history, and decide that James should start going to therapy. James informs him that her father also had depression and struggled with anxiety and that her mother was an addict.

- James let's the boy's in on some of her sleeping struggles and admits she deals with nightmares/flashbacks. (The boy's don't know the extent of these.) James opens up to the pair about some of her past struggles with depression and feeling numb as she tries to take a step forward in helping improve her health. They decide to also have check in's where she lets them now where she's at on the mental health scale. A way to indict if she's having a bad day or not.

- James and John Oliver have a phone call where John Oliver tells her about his trip down the stairs.

- The girls then meet up and join North, Silas, and Luke to help work at the diner. They spend some time here before the boy's learn about the fight and the girls new grounding status.

-Afterwords James spends the night with Nathan where she opens up to him more about Cecelia . Nathan tells James about his family life. James also admits to Nathan that she was at both of her parents deaths and that the nightmares are confusing her because she's had nightmares of them dying but never of anyone she knew who was alive.

Chapter: Tuning in On: Chaotic Stupidity

- Takes place Wednesday Morning

- Start's off at school where James is siting in Silas's lap. Sang in Kota's and they all managed to get sent to the office. The girls get detention well the boy's get a free pass.

-Rumors about the group start around the school.

- This leads to the rest of the school day the Blackbourne team going through and getting detentions causing the girls to be distressed.

- Nathan meet's Ms. Anderson!

- Owen and Sean pull them all from detention and go out to the old baseball field where James has a flashback. Owen pulls the boy's away to talk academy business and Sean takes the girls for a walk questioning them about McCoy.

- They leave the school Kota, North, Silas and James heading to the Lee house where they wait for Sang to join them. James get's snuggles from North where she worries about Sang's where about's.

- Sang gives the boy's a house key and requests a spare be made. Sang tells the other's that she's made a deal with Marie both girls will have access to the key and neither will tell there parent's. The other's fear Marie may take advatange of Sang's trust.

- James goes down stairs only to find a crying Jessica and spends her times comforting the girl. Jessica tells James how the girl she liked was only with her for a prank. James spends the rest of the day trying to cheer the youngest Lee up and ends up giving the girl a hair cut.

- Insert James, Jessica, Sang bonding time!

- Kota stresses about Jessica, the younger Lee opens up to her brother about struggling with her sexuality an tells him about the girl who tricked her.

- Sang tells James that she found Marie going through her clothes leaving a mess of her room.

- James snuggles with Gabe and Victor as Luke and Sang make cupcakes.

- James steals Luke away and they go egg and toilet paper the girl who pranked Jessica's house.

-Sang takes photos of James and Jessica as the rest of the boy's talk about Jessica growing up.

-The girls paint the boy's nails and spend the rest of the night having a family night including movies and snacks.

-Kota and James make a trip to the park, James win's a favor from Kota after they have a race on the playground. James opens up about why the park is so special to her, how she never really got a childhood which is why now spending time at the park was important to her. Kota declares that they'll have a Disney movie marathon day as well as spending time playing old childhood games like the floor is lava.

- Well James and Kota spend time talking James has a flashback of him where he tells her that no one will ever want her. It makes her doubt her feelings with the other's.

- Once leaving the park James goes back to the manor running into Arthur the family butler. He admits to her that Veronica had seen James in her state of distress and told Beatrice the red head was drunk. James goes up to her room finding it trashed. Her clothes were ruined cuts and rips across them, the pillows Victor got her were destroyed. The few books she owned were ripped by the seems and her sketchbooks were torn apart.

Chapter: Housebound.

- Takes Place Thursday.

- When James wakes up from her nap Kota had picked up her room. He had also fixed her bed moving her too it when she fell asleep.

- Beatrice enters the room well Kota and James were talking he quickly hides as James pushes him away. Beatrice finds James's detention slip as well as a napkin with the pretzel boy's number on it.

- In the heat of the moment Beatrice rips one of the drawers off the dresser throwing it across the room. Kota start's to come out of his hiding spot when James stops him, she follows Beatrice out of the room the women deciding to keep James's home from school.

- Beatrice and James go into the kitchen where James learns of the chores she has to keep up. As James's tries to reason with the women to let her go to school she turns her back. Beatrice takes the opportunity to shove James into the counter, shoving her head into the sink and holding her down.

- James's struggles for air after being drowned, Beatrice tells the girl not to question her actions and the next time she does the red head will be getting a glass full of bleach.

- James starts her chores ignoring the black spots in her vision as she moves into the garden. She panics as Kota joins her outside where the boy questions her in what happened well he was gone.

- Kota was contacting the other's well James was downstairs and in his attempt to follow the pair he ran into Veronica (James's foster sister) Who had a guest over leaving him stuck for a moment. James becomes relieved that he didn't seen what happened in the kitchen.

- James lies to Kota telling him the women just shoved her a little bit before giving her a list of chores to do. Kota learns that this isn't the first time they've destroyed things in James's room.

-Kota makes James sit well he finishes the chores. He informs her that Gabe has eyes on Beatrice and Luke is keeping watch of the rest of the manor ready to inform them if anyone is coming.

- James spaces out as she struggles with what happened in the kitchen. When she comes back to she finds that Victor is now with them and Kota finished her chores.

- Kota and Victor meet Arthur who insists that they all leave asking James for the list of chores she was given.

- They all head to Victors house, where the boy's get into an argument of wanting to pull James from the house. James did her best to assure them she was okay that the heat and being tired was why she was out of bounds. She also managed to bring humor into the situation not wanting the other's to be so stressed.

- Victor ends up joining James in the bathroom well she takes a bath.

- Gabe and Victor end up switches places so Gabe can wash James's hair. Before Gabe get's the chance to start washing her hair James has a flash back of him egging her on well she harms herself. James ends up having a panic attack that Gabe helps her out of. Once James calms down she latches onto him to real her back into reality. In doing so she unkownilgy shows Gabe some of her scars.

- Gabe talks to James about her not liking people sneaking up on her as says he'll talk to the others about it.

- James joins the other's after her bath only to find Victor bought out every burger place known to man.

- James spent some time laughing and flirting with them until her laughs turned into tears, James opens up to them about some of her struggles and fears regarding pulling them away from academy and school. Along with feeling at blame for detention and the fights.

- Luke, Gabe, Victor and Kota spend some time explaining to her that she's not to fault with what's going on. They also work to show her that Beatrices behavior is not normal and she shouldn't feel guilty for what happened.

- Kota and James talk about Jessica's hair, James's also talks with Kota about egging the girl who hurt Jessica's house. Kota tells James that he's writing the girls parent's a letter.

- The other's work to cheer James up Luke makes cookies. James tells Luke that she would help train the other's at the restruant once the diner opens up.

- North, Silas and the other's go protective mode on James.

- Sang and James end up going to a walk where they have a heart to heart.

-James calls John Oliver on the phone where he tells her he finally ran into his neighbor that he's been hiding from. They make plans to hang out Saturday so James can help Oliver get ready for his date with Corey.

- Owen picks up James, they meet up with Sean where Jame's stays at Sean's apartment. Sean and Owen gives James a room of her own at her place. Telling her she can put whatever she wants here. James is overwhelmed with the idea that she has her own room, and the fact that she's really apart of there group.

- Sean stays with James until she falls asleep, Sean tries to talk James into letting them pull her out of the house. Owen joins the conversation as James starts to get overwhelmed with the thought of having to leave. The conversation turns into an argument as James and Owen get heated. James lies to the pair of them again saying nothing more happened with Beatrice. James asks for more time to deal with her home life.

- Owen admits that there working on a plan to extract Sang's mother.

- James has a nightmare regarding her mother struggling with thoughts about lying to the others. She wakes up in a cold sweet moving under neath the bed.

Chapter: Fridays are for Falling.

- Takes place Friday.

- James wakes up still underneath the bed, Owen soon joins her questioning why she never came to get one of them if she was upset. They have a heart to heart both apologizing for being aggressive in there previous conversation.

- When James get's to school she hears rumors about Friday fall.

- North gives James a note which she pockets for later reading. (She had told the boy's they should write Sang notes as a pick me up, North ended up writing one for James too surprising the girl.)

- James goes to Owen's room for her lesson where he admits Hendricks wanted to interview Sang, explaining to the red head that there principal thinks James and Sang are apart of the academy. That James had been snuck in a year before and Sang was brought in now.

- James teases Sang for keeping her phone in her bra. The teasing continues at lunch but is inntterupted by Karen joining the group.

- James and Karen go off to speak, where we learn that Karen and James had previously been "friends" when James first started at the school. Karen want's to be friends again but James rebates that Karen was the one who ghosted her when rumors about James started flying around. Karen admits that she had a crush on James and that when she heard about the rumors she had become jealous so instead of stopping them she did nothing.

- James apologizes for being having an attitude before saying that her and Karen can work on being friends. When Karen leaves Gabe comes in admitting he followed James from lunch.

- James tells Gabe the story of what happened when she first started at the school. How "someone" got James's flies from the office and posted them around the school. Rumors about her being an orphan started flying around Ashley Waters, personal things about her parent's and her home life being shared. Other rumors about her being a whore quickly started somewhere along the line they just got worse. James believed that Jade was the one who started it all. She told Gabe how once everything started the few friends she had managed to make distanced themselves from her as she became a target for bullying.

- Gabe tells her that it's ridiculous that people distanced them selves from her because of some drama. They talk about Karen and how James was too easily forgiving.

- They move on to the rest of classes, at gym James explains the Karen/Jade situation to Sang. Sang brings up Friday Fall to James and they decide to get the other's envoled texting Kota. Girls and boy's are separated In gym class.

- Sang and James move to the bleachers only to have Karen join them. Sang becomes protective of James having a slight additude with Karen.

- The girls get a very unlike Kota text telling them to head upstairs. James and Sang panic heading up to the second floor. They tell Karen to find the other's asking her to tell them the situation. In the mean time both girls work to call North and Silas who don't pick up.

- They head right into the heat of the fight when they see Kota's messenger bag thrown down without a care. Soon the other's join but James and Sang get isolated by Greg. James realizes that someone was going to get tossed over the balcony so she goes through the motions of making sure its not one of her friends. Telling Greg to toss her over instead of the others.

- Sang over hears and panics yelling at the red head to stop. Greg pushes James closer to the balcony his hands brushing up against her boobs sending her into a flashback of him. James manages to get away for a moment to help Sang only to be pulled back and shoved of the balcony.

- She thankfully prepares herself for impact, maneuvering her body so she wouldn't injury herself. She's taken aback when she sees a flash of blonde her heart racing when she realizes the blonde was tossed as well.

- Both girls check to make sure the other is alright before freaking out over the boy's. They charge back up the stairs and jump back into the heat of the fight.

- Rocky and the football team joined the fight James and him share a few words as he tries to pull her back from the fight. North serrates the two of them and James latches on to him. Everything happening finally washing over her.

- The rest of the boy's surround the girls as Sang and James latch onto one another. It all seems to crash down on to James as blackness washes over her.

-James wakes up in the nurses room at school, the other's are all somber as the fight washes over them all. Rocky teases James causing the other's to show some jealousy and James to show some annoyance. James rephmrimands Rocky for not stepping in the previous years to stop the fighting.

- Hendricks joins them and tries to put the blame of the fight on the girls. Ms. Anderson stands up for the pair as well as the other's quickly saying Hendricks wasn't doing his job properly. Owen shoots back at Hendricks saying the girls stopped a sick tradition going on to explain the severity of the situation and what could have happened if someone landed wrong.

- The rest of the boy's Meet Ms. Anderson, James and Gabe's art teacher. She makes sure there all okay before going after Hendricks.

- The other's also learn about Operation PG a prank Ms. Anderson and James have had going on where they put a picture of Peter Griffen in McCoy's office every week.

-Once Ms. Anderson leaves the other's have a heart to heart about the fight.

- The boy's double ground the girls, and the girls tease them all saying the balcony wasn't even that high to begin with. James starts to realize that there all in this together.

- The other's head back to Kota's for a brief period so Sang and the other's can take care of Sang's mom. Well doing so Victor talks to James about the fight asking if anything more happened with Greg. James struggles with talking about the situation and instead makes a joke before racing away from the others heading to North and Silas's care.

- Kota comments that they should make a rule about avoiding conversation.

- The moment the other's join them at the car and try to see what the fuss was about Sang interrupts them, proclaiming that she's mad at James. This causes James's demeanor to finally crash both girls becoming upset quickly. They argue as both girls try and fight for the other to see there side. James's quickly shuts down the rest of the car ride turning silent.

- Once they get to the hospital James and Sang speak again both apolgizing for snapping. Sang confronts James's about Greg but the red head stays silent leaving the blondes questioned unanswered.

- Owen seperates James's from the other's before entering the hospital James has a memory of when she first met Cecelia. The memory shows a depressed James in the hospital (directly after her suicide attempt) and goes on to show Cecelia as one of her nurses arguing with James to take care of herself. Here we learn that James has a fear of hospitals but wants to get over it for Sean.

- James's meets Phil.

- Sean looks over James to make sure she didn't dislocate her shoulder from her landing. Sean also questions James to see how she's feeling if her stunt with the balcony was because she was having any suicidal tendencies.

- James struggles with everything that's happened and admits to Sean that she's not sure if she's ready to fully talk to the others about everything that happened. Between Beatrice, Greg, and the other's overprotective nature James's mental state is through the roof so she decides to go radio silent where she can think everything over.

Chapter: Falling Of the Edge.

- Sang's P.O.V, Friday, Location Gym.

- Here we get to see the chapter from Sang's perspective starting in the gym where James's opens up to Sang about her previous year at Ashely Waters.

- James opens up to Sang about how she struggles with the actual concept of Friends. She admits that most people end up hurting her or leaving her. Here James's gives examples of this meantioning Karen as well as a foster brother who said they were friends and ended up hurting her.

- Sang struggles with understanding Karen's reasoning and feels bad for her read headed friend. Sang also promises the red head that she wouldn't leave her. That she understood the girls pain of not having a friend before. Sang tries to question James more about Jade but the red head shuts that conversation down.

- Sang reflects on Friday Fall with James, the blonde wonders what it could be and mentions that she's got a bad feeling in her gut. The girls text Kota.

- Sang and James move to the bleachers and we get too see Sang become protective of James once she notices how the red head becomes uncomfortable when Karen joins the pair. It makes Sang pause questioning her thoughts and when she became so jealous/protective over James.

- Sang wishes that Nathan and Gabe didn't have to be seperated from them in the gym, she struggles with her actions when they receive the text from Kota telling them to come upstairs. On one hand she doesn't want to do anything to hurt the other's but on the other hand she couldn't imagine anything happening to Kota.

-Sang panics as the firm alarm goes off and the gym turns into chaos they move swiftly through the halls racing off to the second floor.

- Sang struggles with trying to contact the other's she's thrown into motion when she sees Kota's bag tossed on the ground. Moving quickly up the stairs where she sees Kota being held on by greg and his friends.

- Despite not knowing how to fight Sang doesn't hesitate to do what she can to help her friends. The fight continues and the area fills up kids recording and yelling Sang overhears James's telling Greg to toss her over a rush of anger filling the blonde girl. As the fight keeps going Sang notices the other's starting to flood the hallways, she tries to escape the hold the others have on her.

- The fight continues until Sang watches James get shoved off the balcony her heart plummeting into her chest. Sang tired to move forward to latch onto the red head only to be pushed forward herself by Greg. Sang goes tumbling off the balcony using her previous knowledge on falling to land safely.

- The moment she lands she feels a tight pain in her foot but quickly ignores it to check on the red head. Both girls make sure the other is alright before rushing up into the action.

- Sang does her best to keep up with the fight yanking people off one another and even biting a couple people. Nathan pulls her out of the fight after she was pinned down by someone. Sang tries to back away to help the other's but Nathan tells her to stop fighting.

- Sang's becomes engulfed in a hug by Silas, she latches on to him but eyes the area around her trying to make sure all of the boy's are safe. Once she see's a worn down James she races to the girl. The other's quickly surrounding themselves around the pair.

- Sang relaxes once she realizes they were all together and Okay, that only lasts a moment though when she realizes just how weak James's was sounding. Sang tells the other's to back up as James's eyes roll into the back of her head her body collapsing to the ground.

- Everyone's panics as Sean and Owen join them quickly working to look over them. Owen tugs her away taking the trembling girl into his arms. Speaking to her gently to get her to calm down.

- Once Sang calms down she's swept into Kota's arms, she worries over the other's who start pestering her checking if she's okay. They try to get the shaking blonde to relax as they walk to the nurses offices.

- Sang re-evaultes the situation as she replays the event's back in her head wondering how everything went down hill so fast. She takes in the other's injures feeling guilt rush through her, Sang takes the spot next to James in the nurses office keeping an eye on the girl.

- Once James wakes up Sang feels a bit of irration towards the girl as she starts to joke around with them all. Hiding away the previous pain that was written all over her face. It makes Sang wonder just how much the girl is hiding.

- Sean checks them over and Mr. Blackbourne proclaims that Sang will be getting x-rays for her foot. The other's all agree making Sang shocked as they move to give her ice packs and tell her to rest her leg.

- Sang meet's Rocky officially who asks the pair of there alright. She watches as James becomes defiensive glancing to the other's to see if they noticed the red heads Change in attuitude. Sang made sure to note the other girls behavior James wasn't one to just straight up dislike someone.

- Sang becomes uncomfortable as Rocky questions her and James. Soon the boy's jump into the conversation becoming protective of the girls.

- Hendricks and a couple other teachers join them in the office. Hendricks questions the others, and we get too see Sang's reaction to Owen going into protective mode. Hendricks threatens the girls glaring at the pair making Sang back up into Luke's arms. James's locks in on herself her face becoming panicked as Hendricks says he'd get then expelled. Nathan moves blocking Sang's view from Hendricks as they try and calm the situation down.

- Hendricks leaves but Sang is distracted by Luke who's whispering jokes into Sang's ears to try and calm her down, Kota pulls her from Luke's laugh rubbing her back as Sang continues to shake. Gabe makes a joke about Sang's nerves happening post fight.

- Sang meet's Ms. Anderson. Sang couldn't help but find some humor in the sitatution as the women teased Nathan. She relaxes more as they learn about James's odd prank finding the situation adorable.

- Gabe goes with Sang to check on her step mother. Well they wait to make sure she won't wake up Gabe brushes out the knots in Sang's hair that they got from the fight. Sang and Gabe have a heart to heart about the fall Sang explains to the boy that there apart of the group now and that she would do anything to protect them. They spend a long moment in one another's arms.

- Sang was able to leave her house, her mother had told her to stay up in her room and finish her chores meaning she wouldn't be check on for a while. Her and Gabe move quickly to the group who was surrounding North's car in Kota's driveway.

- Sang admits to James that she's upset with her. She hadn't meant to blurt it out but she couldn't help it. Sang feels a rush of guilt when she notices just how surprised James seemed to be. Sang joins James in the back seat the pair starting to argue as they both try to explain there sides. The moment James goes silent Sang works to stop herself from crying both girls closing themselves off from the others in the group.

- Sang and James speak again at the hospital ending in better terms. James takes off with Owen leaving Sang and the other's to speak about the girls's argument. Sang stresses out as the other's start to argue about why the girls were left alone in the first place.

- Sang is left alone with Owen in the hospital room where they talk about her actions. Sang tells him quietly that she would do it again, that she was part of the family now. Owen mentions learning some self defense to help protect her self in the future. She makes a joke about not having to resort to biting people in the future surprising Owen.

- They spend some time chatting and Sang opens up to him about her fight with James.

- As they speak Sang takes some time to reflect on her feelings for her teacher questioning what exactly there relationship was.

- Sang admits that someone grabbed her butt during the fight and says she fears what Greg could have had the opportunity to do. She tries to brush it off but Owen tells her firmly that no one should touch her without permission and that he would insure they wouldn't be left unpunished. Sang makes a plan for Sean and James to take a minute to relax both parties working on overdrive.

- Owen tries to talk Sang into getting a break as well but she admits into wanting to be with the boy's Sang also asks Owen if they could text later.

- James and Sean take off to his apartment, Luke and Victor spend time going through the security footage. Sang spends time with the other boy's struggling with there overprotective nature slightly.

- Silas and her have a heart to heart where they almost kiss. This leads Sang to sprialling trying to figure out just what her feelings for the other's were. She turns to google and comes to realize she has a crush on the others. The realization surprises her and before she can ponder it more North pulls her back into the group with the others.

- Sang and the other's finally speak about Friday fall after ignoring the elephant in the room. North has a blow out going off on Sang for not protecting herself and jumping into a fight when she had no defense. North walks off Gabe follows to trail him. Nathan admits that he thought Sang's actions were reckless as well.

- Sang explains her reasoning but Nathan still takes off leaving her and Kota alone. Kota talks to Sang and explains the that other's weren't mad at her but mad at the situation and the fact that she and James got hurt.

- Kota points out that Sang new the other's were going to get upset and she willingly let them take out there anger on her. Sang responds explaining how if James and the other's were to argue the situation would have exploded a lot quicker. Kota tells her she doesn't have to take on all that pressure.

- Sang agrees but finally breaks down saying she needed to see them all as well. Explaining how seeing Kota and everyone hurt really effected her. Kota admits to Sang that he likes her and she tells him she likes him as well. The truth finally comes out that he also has a crush on James and she admits to him that she has a crush on the other's as well. Before they can speak on it more the other's start flittering into the room.

- North picks Sang up and tugs her away so they can speak privately. He apologizes for yelling at her and they have a heart to heart. Sang learns North's in therapy for his anger issues.

- The day ends in a light note with the Sang making Taco soup and the other's goofing around, Victor, Kota and Sang lock the other's out of the house.

- Sang decides that no matter what she wants to have the other's by her side.

Chapter: Unknown Territory.

- Saturday. James's P.O.V.

- This chapter starts off with James waking up from a nightmare. She takes the time to look over Sean noting the bags under his eyes and how tired he looks well asleep. They spend some time chatting before James leaves him in the bedroom.

- She FaceTimes Nathan and Gabe who complain about her lack of communication. Owen sneaks up behind her telling the boy's to stop pestering the red head. They talk for awhile before James tells them she has plans with John Oliver.

- Owen and James talk for a bit where James tells him she feels guilty for not going and talking to the boy's right after the fight. Owen assures her that she was looking out for her mental health before making her lunch.

- Time skip to John Oliver apartment where the pair end up spending the day together. John Oliver pesters her about her bruises until she talks to him about the fight at school. They tease one another for a while before they make there way to Oliver's neighbors asking him for a ride to the mall. (Oliver can't drive his motorcycle because of his sprained arm.)

- James meet's Mateo, John Oliver's Italian neighbors who's a little arrogant but a total sweetheart. The three spend the day together shopping and teasing one another. Mateo and James working to boast Oliver's confidence and get him ready for his date.

- Mateo is concerned with James's bruises and tells the girl if she needs anything to give him a call. James makes a new friend out of Mateo.

- James learns of Oliver's insercuites as tries to help him through them. They spend some time teasing Mateo before James and Oliver make there separate way to the boy's apartment.

- James opens up to John Oliver about struggling with her friends and not wanting to screw up. She also tells him about the Greg situation leaning on him as the curly haired boy because protective of his friend comforting the red head.

- Well John Oliver finished getting dressed for his Date James took the time to confront his date.

- This is James's second meeting with Corey Henshaw ( John Oliver's date. Her first meeting with the boy happened when she first met John Oliver.) James tells Corey that if he ever hurt John Oliver she wouldn't be afraid to hurt him.

- After giving him the talk she tells John Oliver that Corey had arrived before taking pictures of the cute pair.

- James leaves the two of them exiting the apartment with a heavy heart. Without the distraction of her friend she begins to spiral her thoughts adding up. Instead of turning to her normal coping mechanisms she tries one that Sean showed her taking a pen to her arm. As her thoughts down spiral she get's a call from Victor. At first trying to hide her struggle until finally admitting that she needed him.

- Victor comes to the rescue and the moment she sees him she blurts out all her fears finding comfort in the boy. James opens up to Victor about her history of self harm and her suicide attempt. Victor took the time to talk to James explaining to her just how much she meant to them.

- Time skip, North and James have a heart to heart about the fight. Both admitting to snapping at Sang the previous day the pair having a heavy conscious about the topic. North and her also talk about there nightmares, the pair deicidng to get journals to see if it would help them.

- James asks North if he ever wonders about everything. If it's all worth it. North opens up a little about his past telling the girl that even with the hardships he couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

- After speaking with North James takes time to talk with Silas. During there conversation James starts to get a better insight on the boy's view of Friday Fall. It makes James realize that she never thought about herself getting hurt in the fight. Silas talks to her about actions and consequences leaving James with a lot to think about.

-James and Silas flirt a bit, James has a flashback of him and it makes her question her relationship with the others.

- James soon joins the other's James talks to Nathan telling him how she struggled to open up to people because she hadn't had people before. She expresses her challenges with having people actually care about her and struggling with being self aware in her actions.

- Kota interrupts them walking into James and Nathan flirting, this leaves Kota feeling a bit flustered Gabe soon jumps into the conversation and flirting insues.

- The boy's learn James can sing and pester her about it. Soon Sang and Luke join Nathan, Gabe and Kota the girls both making there way to one another quickly apologizing for there previous fight.

- James and Sang borrow Kota's car so they can have a private conversation and take a break from the heticness of there week.

- Sang and James's adventure begins, the girls getting coffee where James gets hyped up after a few two many shots of expresso. Sang throws out her coffee chastening her for getting so much. Sang sits in the target cart as James pushes her around talking as James runs errands.

- James becomes a mad women through the store Sang apologizing to people as the red head cart races zooming by people. They spend some time chatting Sang asking James's questions about what she likes to draw and the red heads favorite things.

- Well leaving target the cashier asks if there dating Sang says no before telling the girl that they were after there cashier asks James for her number.

- Sang apologizes to James but James's quickly shuts that down before asking Sang if she was interested in girls. James tells Sang that she's Bi, Sang starts to tell the red head that she likes her when there interrupted by a rude homophobic couple.

- The girls pretend to be a couple again James's pretending to kiss the blonde as she flipped off the couple chastening them for there homophobic views and rude behavior.

- After leaving target the girls make a pit stop to the bar James works at so the red head can explain why she had missed work and picks up extra shifts for the following week.

- After leaving her work the girls make a trip to White Point Garden finding a small Gazebo so they can finally chat. Both girls take the moment to relax, James sketching a bit Sang taking the time to study the red head. They chat about the fight and both explain there guilty conscious's.

- Sang finally admits to liking James the red head replying she liked the blonde to not udnerstanding that the girl was talking about having a crush.

- Sang takes a bold step moving in and giving the red head a quick kiss. She quickly apologizes but the red head shuts that down, before she get's to speak a word Sang tells James she also has a crush on Kota and the others.

- James becomes conflicted admitting that even if she liked the other's there's not a guarantee it could work. She snaps at Sang telling the blonde girl that she isn't a whore she slips into a panic attack and a flashback of him struggling with the concept that someone could actually like her back.

- Sang helps ease her out of her panic calming the red head down they both talk Sang calming James down. James takes the opportunity to tell Sang what happened with Greg.

- Once things have calmed down and situations are explained Sang and James finally shared another kiss.

Chapter: Raindrops Lashed Down.

- Time Jump- A week and a day Later. Friday. P.O.V Sang.

-This chapter starts off in Sang's POV the blonde is reflecting on what's been happening the past week. It's been one week since Friday Fall. A week since Sang's admitted her feelings to James and the girls shared a kiss.

- Sang felt guilty for sending the girl into a panic attack wishing she explained the situation better to help ease the red head's mind. After there kiss James made it clear she wasn't ready for a relationship or to speak to the others. She feared that if it went wrong they would lose them all.

- Sang shared some of the girls fears but on the same aspect she wanted to talk to the boys. Sang hasn't spoken to Kota about there previous conversation since the week before. An James and her decided to put the conversation on hold.

- Nathan called to check in on Sang the boy's all have academy work leaving her alone.

- Every since Friday fall the boy's protectiveness kicked up a notch. Friday fall left the whole group on edge and a new bond seemed to be formed within the group.

- Well speaking with Nathan he mentions it might be best for Sang to go over to Kota's till one of them can join her at the house. She shoots that idea down claiming that she was fine.

- After speaking with Nathan Marie joins her telling her she was heading out of the house. Sang worries about her sister warning her to be careful. Marie questions Sang about James wondering about the pairs friendship Marie tells Sang to be careful warning the blonde that Jade seemed to go after people who associated thereselfs with the red head.

- Sang goes to make dinner for her mother thinking about the strangeness of not being with the others. She does to bring her mother diner only to find her gone. Sang panics as she finds her mother up in her room notes clutched in her hand.

- Sang's mother finds the notes she received in class the women freaking out on the blonde. Sang tries to calm her but her mother spirals yanking Sang into the bathroom. She soon ties Sang up unto a stool in the shower turning the water on.

- Sang cries to be let free but instead of her mother calming down she gives the blonde lemon juice and vinegar forcing the girl to become silent. Sang struggles with trying to contact the other's her heart sinking as her mother's words washed over her.

- Sang was left alone and afraid in the bathroom. Her heart breaking as each moment went by.

Chapter switches to James's P.O.V.

- James's is working at the bar her heart heavy as she moves through her shift. She struggled with her thoughts as she served drinks trying to process everything that's happened in the past week.

- Her mind wandered to Sang and her's kiss, as well as the thought of being in a relationship with the others. She distanced herself from Sang throughout the week. Not noticeably so but enough to avoid any specific conversations. She thought over the idea of being in a relationship and struggled wondering if the boy's actually wanted her or were using her like everyone else. This caused her to become distressed breaking a glass cutting her hand in the process.

- James stepped away from the bar going to clean up her cut. Her mind was on overdrive as she tried to think everything over.

- Victor had kept a closer eye on her after learning about her struggles with harming herself. Gabe was acting strange as if he wanted to say something but was refraining. An Kota kept offering her snacks making sure she was eating. All of the boy's had become more protective and James wasn't sure how to deal with it.

- With her thoughts spiral James leaves work she soon realized she forgot her phone at work though. Instead of turning back around knowing she would get stuck on her shift she used a phone at a nearby gas station calling Avery for a ride.

- Well waiting for Avery a women joins James outside of the gas station, offering her a cigarette which James's gladly accepted. James ends up opening up to the stranger telling her about her drowning the previous week the women gives James some advice telling her not to close herself off to the world.

- James get's picked up by Avery and ends up falling asleep on the bench where she dreams about her father.

- The dream shows Jameson working on a drawing her father complementing her on it before showing it to the rest of the bar where he works. Soon they leave the seen moving out into the streets where they spent some time together on his break. Here we see her father telling James to smile for the world and we get to see some of there relationship explored. The dream ends with them dancing in the rain.

- James get's woken up by North, rain down pouring over her. It takes her some time to come too realizing she had fallen asleep on the bench. After being woken up abruptly James's moves before thinking kneeing her attacker in the dick before realizing it was North.

- She quickly realizes him and Nathan had found her both of them heated making James try to piece together the situation quickly. In the heat of the moment James starts to storm away from them before Nathan admits that Sang was hurt.

- James panics as the boy's tell her the situation, an onslaught of blame coursing through her when she realizes the blonde could have called her in need and James wouldn't have been there. The boy's quickly pull over as James becomes sick her mind reeling.

- Once they manage to get to Nathan's house James's ignores the other's searching out Sang who quickly flung herself at the red head. James hold the blonde as the girl finally broke down the situation finally hitting her.

- After calming the blonde down the boy's make James go change out of her wet clothes, Luke quickly checks in on the red head taking a moment to talk with her. Luke ends up staying with James as she showers the blonde boy comforting her as she struggles to accept the situation.

- Sang ends up coming in taking Luke's place. James apologizes for the blonde for not being there for her before singing softly too her.

- When the pair joins the other's in the living room James immediately starts joking trying to ease the energy of the room.

-They have a family meeting discussing the girls and whether they would go back home or not. Sang is instant that she needs to go back home to take care of her mother but the boy's shoot that idea down saying it's not safe.

- The boy's talk academy, an argument irrupting between them all as the boy's fight the girls on going home. James says they should let Sang go back and pull out her mother and give the women treatment. This way Marie and Sang could stay at home without fear of being hurt.

- The boy's all agree but until then set up routes for the house to be monitored.

- The conversation switches to James all of them wondering what happened.

- James explains how she cut herself at work before leaving early, having forgotten her phone at the bar and walking to the gas station. She explains she didn't want to call the other's because she had taken them all from academy work before and didn't want to do it again. After explaining the situation they all try to explain to James why she shouldn't go back to the manor.

- James cuts them all off explaining that she needed more time. Explaining that Lorenzo wasn't a good person and how Cecelia wanted to turn him in, how the women collected flies and pictures of his abuse. She explains how the women wanted to get him arrested and James wasn't going to let her down.

- After explaining her situation they all make a trip to Sang's house. Owen pulling James aside to speak with her. He explains that this was one of his fears with letting them go back to the there homes and that he wouldn't condone abuse any longer. James asks him again to trust her before ending the conversation saying they needed to focus on Sang.

- They meet the other's in the house, Owen, Sean, Sang, Luke and James moving into Sang's mother's bedroom where she was fast asleep. James tried to lighten the situation making jokes to cheer up the blonde.

- As they look over Sang's mother James's assures Luke and Sang out of the room. James stays for a moment to tell the older boy's that what happened to Sang wasn't there fault. Before leaving them James speaks to Sang's mother despite not getting an answer.

-James leaves joining the other's back out in the hallway.

- Owen follows her giving out orders. North and Silas to fix the bathroom, Victor and Nathan doing a sweep of the house to make sure there's nothing that can be used to restrain Sang. An Luke is being sen to map out the house.

- Kota, Gabe, Owen and James move up to Sang's room. James takes the moment to glance around Sang's house her heart stopped as she saw the bathroom taking in the broken door her guilt eats at her as she reminded she was taking a nap well Sang was alone.

- The other's move into Sang's room with wide eyes. Sang's mother tore apart her room just like Beatrice had previously done to James. The other's move quickly to start cleaning up the room. The other's learn about Sang's journal and they also learn that James speaks Korean.

- After spending time cleaning Sang's room the girls are left with Gabe, Nathan and Luke. The group straining to hear the conversation's between the other's down stairs. Soon they stop and start tickling one another North rephmirmands them telling them to work on homework. Nathan joins North leaving the other's alone.

- The other's read the notes that Sang's mother had found, Kota pulls James away so they can chat. They end up going to the park and having a heart to heart. James admits that she screwed up. not informing them of where she was going. Kota agrees but he also admits that they screwed up leaving the girls alone.

- During there conversation we learn about the Greg situation. James had given Sang permission to tell the other's what happened with Greg. She ended up sitting down with Sean the other man asking her if anything else had happened. James assured him it didn't that Greg had gotten no farther then being a little handsy but it made her think about everything that happened with him.

- James reflected on how after learning of the Greg situation the boy's pulled back a little from touching her as to not make her uncomfortable. James snapped them out of that line of thought though exclaiming that if she didn't want to touch them she wouldn't.

- During James and Kota's talk they almost share a kiss before James pulls away from him.

- They return to the other's James eating a bag full of fast food making North upset. As they talk about food James admits that her previous foster homes food was first come first serve leaving her hungry a few times. She also mentions that she was almost stabbed with a fork by one of her previous foster siblings.

- They all make moves to break apart, Gabe and Luke stay the night with Sang. They all say goodbye to the trio before exiting the Sorenson household.

-Before leaving James's confronts Gabe about his odd behavior telling him they needed to have a conversation about what was going on. James quickly joins the rest of the group outside James apologizes to them about what happened during the course of the night. Agreeing with them that she shouldn't have gone out without her phone and that she did need to start being more careful. She opens up about some of her struggles, not wanting to constantly bother them and that having played a part in her not reaching out to them.

- The other's all take a moment to talk with James explaining that she can always come to them. North apologizes for being so aggressive when he first found her.

- Owen, Sean and James speak briefly again before she goes to spend the night with Nathan in his house. Her James mentions that the room they made for her at Sean's place could be shared between her and Sang. This is where she learns that they have a different plan for Sang involving the attic space she has.

- James leaves them both before joining Nathan she finds him visibly shaken from the events of the night and spends some time comforting him. James apologizes saying she couldn't imagine finding Sang that way and he tells her just how scared he was for her. Trying to get the red head to understand just how dangerous of a situation she put herself in.

- James goes on to tell Nathan how she was dreaming of her dad when she they found her. He mentions that James never talks about him and James takes a moment to explain that she was anger at her father for a really long time.

Chapter: Talking Is A Crime.

- Saturday, James's P.O.V.

- The chapter starts off with James and Nathan goofing around a bit. James ends up telling Nathan a little bit more about her dad, and how she dreamt of them dancing in the rain. James admits to the boy that she had forgotten what he looked like.

- James get's ready for her first day of therapy. Before she goes her and Nathan spend some time really talking about the previous night.

- Owen and Sean pick James up taking the red head to breakfast. Here they chat a bit before she goes to therapy, James admits' that the cut from work was an accident. She tells them the last time she had thought about cutting was the week prior but she ended up talking with Victor instead telling him about her self harm scars. They spend some time going over her actions from the previous night.

- Owen and Sean question why she hadn't gone to her place before realizing they never gave her her key.

- James admits to the pair that her and Avery have a system. He would drop her off somewhere an then pick her up at a later time. This was because before the other's she hadn't had a phone so she didn't always have a way to call him. James also admits to the other's about not being there for Sang they talk her through her thoughts and help ease them.

- They spend some time talking about James's lack of sleep and her nightmares, James ends up telling the pair about her good dream the night on the bench opening up to them slightly about her father.

- In the midst of there conversation James has a flashback of him her thoughts spiraling as she wondering if leaving the other's would be the best solution. Owen and Sean quickly talk her out of that mind set. They assure James that they want her even if there mad, or upset, or in an argument.

- After Breakfast James get's dropped off at Therapy. Here she meets here new therapist Leo during there session James's is surprised when John Oliver joins her eyes widening as she see her friend.

-During therapy James thinks back to her previous therapy session from her stay at the hospital. During this we see James arguing with her therapist here we learn that James had a second suicide attempt having to be kept restrained for a period in the hospital.

-She spaces out of it as Leo focuses the conversation on her. James takes a hard but needed step forward opening up about her previous struggles with depression. She doesn't want her depression to control her life anymore and if therapy can help her square away some of her thoughts she was finally ready to give it a willing try.

- After group is over John Oliver and James move to have a much needed conversation. James feels slightly awkward now that her new friend nows so much about her instead of avoiding the conversation though she and John Oliver decide to spend some time with one another so they can talk.

- James learns that Avery and John Oliver know one another. They make a trip to the beach where James's opens up about her past.

- James opens up to John Oliver about her history with anxiety. As well as telling him about her struggles with her mom and dad. She goes on to explain her history of depression and self harm admitting that her panic attacks were becoming worse lately, that being one of the major reasons she found herself going back to therapy.

- Oliver admits that he struggles with anxiety and depression too, telling James's about his eating disorder surprising the Red head. He admits that he had gone to therapy for a few years and had stopped only to head back.

- James and Oliver make a deal to try and keep one another on track.

-We learn that John Oliver was adopted, and that he's a dancer after he spends some time dancing for James. James also opens up to John Oliver telling him that she's in foster care. James admitted to him that one of the reasons she scared to leave her current foster home is because it means Cecelia is really dead. They spend some time talking about panic attacks and things that help them through them.

- At the beach James reaches out to the others. Her and Sang text and James learns that Sang mother doesn't even remember what happened. James texts some of the others and calls Silas.

- James learns that John Oliver and Corey switched from dating to friend status but doesn't learn of the ways.

- James meet's John Oliver's dad during lunch she text's Luke (Working on her communication skills letting the other's know where she's going.) We learn that he's spending the day with Sang, Victor and Gabe at Kota's.

- We learn John Oliver is 19 and James is 17-she forgot about her birthday.

- After lunch John Oliver and James join the Blackbourne team and they finally get to meet James's friend. James spends some time apologizing to Luke for ghosting them the previous night. She also has a memory of her mom, it shows the two of them in an argument her chastening her.

- Sang and Silas spend some time at her house relaxing, North and Luke go to the diner, Kota and Nathan are off doing academy work and Sean and Owen are at the hospital. Leaving Victor, Gabe, John Oliver, and James to spend some time together.

- Bonding and Chaos as they make a trip to the dog park. Victor and James have a heart to heart well Gabe and John Oliver go off on there own adventure.

- Victor checks up on James's mental health making sure the girl is okay. Soon John Oliver and Gabe join them both soaked to the bone and covered in mud.

- They go out to eat and are joined by Owen who finally get's to meet John Oliver.

- After dinner James and John Oliver part ways with the others, heading back to his apartment briefly before James get's to meet the Toma team.

- James tases Raven when he answers the door naked. One by one she get's to meet the rest of the Toma team as they all hurry to see what happened.

- James bonds with the Toma team, her and Raven make up after she offers to let him tase her as well. James suspects that something more might be going on with John Oliver, Raven and Corey. James and Raven make plans to poison there co workers earning approval from Axel and the others.

- James takes a moment to thank John Oliver for there friendship where they agree that it's easier to talk to one another knowing the other wouldn't judge there crazy. They promise to come to one another if they need anything or are struggling.

-Owen picks James up from the Sergent Jasper where they talk about therapy and how James feels opening up to John Oliver. (She doesn't call him by name though not wanting to tell the other's John Oliver's personal business. This causes some jealousy with Owen but he's overall happy she found someone to talk to.)

- James spends the night at Sean's apartment with Gabe. They finally have a much needed conversation about Gabe seeing James's scars. We learn that Gabe has a history of self harm too this knowledge opens up James's mind to how the other's are feeling about her own scars. (She doesn't like seeing Gabe in so much pain that he took that route that it finally makes her realize her own actions.) James let's Gabe in about therapy and her history with suicide.

- Meaning Sang, Sean, Owen, Victor and Gabe know all now about James's history of self harm and that she's going to therapy.

Chapter: Friend Zone? Maybe?

- Takes Place Sunday, James P.O.V

- James wakes with Gabe on the couch only to find he has a boner leaving them both slightly awkward James brushes it off with a joke and flirting ensues.

- James struggles with her feelings for the other's and the realization that if she were to ever make a move-If her and Sang were to open up to the other's then it would leave opportunity to destroy the team.

-Because of her spiraling thoughts James tries to set boundaries with the other's to get them back to a friendship status and try to pull away from her feelings.

-As James decide to pull back from flirting and physical touch she has a flashback of him in the memory we see more of there relationship and learn that James's had opened up to him about her past. We also see James slip into her depressive mind state.

- Sang calls James we learn that her father is back in town and that Marie took Sang's clothes exchanging them with Danielle. Sang vent's to James's about her struggles with her family the girls spend some time talking and James learns that Sang and Kota talked about there mutual feelings. We also learn that Sang cracked her tail bone from the shower incident. This realization makes James feel guilty for keeping her own injuries a secret.

- James spirals struggling with whether or not to reach out to the other's as she has a panic attack in the bathroom. She tries to figure out when she started relying on the other's so much, this sends her into a negative headspace as she worries about whether or not they'd be upset that she'd hidden things from them. She also worries about what would happen if there friendship were to end.

- James has another memory of him during her panic attack.

- Silas and Victor join the group at the apartment, as the boy's realize James is having a bad the girl distances herself from them more turning down food and going back to bed.

- James wakes up to Sean taking care of her (Leaving her water and Tylenol), they spend some time talking and cuddling they have a mental health day in they have breakfast and James continues to struggle with setting boundaries.

- James is surprised when she finds the room Sean had for her is cleared out expect for gallons of paint. James let's herself spend the afternoon painting the walls of her room, relaxing more as she looses herself in her art. Sean joins her and they spend some time dancing and goofing around.

- James takes a break from painting to find Owen at the apartment, Owen realizes somethings wrong when James starts calling him by his first name. They have a heart to heart, James opens up to him a bit about her struggles with knowing if she was teasing the boy's too much or not.

- James and Owen make a deal, Owen get's to see James's painting when Owen plays on the Violin for her.

- They have an argument about James's going back to the manor before James finally realizes that there not against her but trying to help her. James finally agrees to stay with them well they work out the logistics of her current foster home.

- James and Owen take a nap, James struggles again with nightmares and ends up reaching out to John Oliver. Brandon answers the phone though and helps her work through some of her issues. Brandon tells James that she can come to there apartment or call them whenever she needs. During there phone conversation the Toma team+ John Oliver learn that James was thrown over a balcony.

- After her crisis over her nightmare James goes back to painting leaving Owen to nap. Soon she finds Luke, Gabe and Owen chatting in the kitchen. She talks briefly to the other's before Gabe and her make a trip to Kota's house.

-Gabe and James talk about the situation that occurred in the morning, Gabe worries that he maybe made James's uncomfortable. James ensures him that she's alright and she opens up to him about some of her reasons for acting off during the day.

- James also brings up to Gabe her clothes situation. Ever since Beatrice ruined her clothes she had been wearing the boy's they work through making a Pinterest board of clothes styles she likes. James admits that one of her struggles with clothes is that she likes to hide her scars.

- James and Kota go to the park. James opens up to Kota about going to therapy Kota surprises James when he admits he went to therapy too after his dad left. Kota talks about some of his issues about wanting to take care of his family and struggling with going over board at times.

- James opens up to Kota about her issues with depression and her cooping mechanisms, afterwords they spend some time at the park goofing around.

-James struggles with getting sleep her mind going over the past couple weeks since meeting them. She realizes she hadn't turned to cutting since registration day and finally takes the jump of getting everyone on the same page.

- James texts there group chat opening up about her struggles with depression and tells the group she hated cut in sixteen days. Afterwords she turns her phone of before shutting down her phone and going to sleep.

There we have it guys! I Promise my recaps won't normally be this long this one was an exception since I haven't done one in 12 chapters! Plus my chapters are long so a lot to go through!

NICKNAMES:

James+Boys

Kota= Sherlock, Tiger

Victor= Charming, Melody

Gabe= Dreamboat, Rebel

Sean= HotShot, Firefly

North=Bear , Jamie Doll

Silas=Hercules , Theo Mou/ My Goddess

Nathan=red, Rosie

Owen&Luke unkown.

Boy's to Sang

Kota= Unknown, 52 (Makes a hidden heart not used yet)

Victor= Prince, Princess

Gabe= Trouble, Meanie

Sean= Pookie, Dr. Sean

North= Sang Baby , North Star

Silas= Aggele Mou, Superman

Luke= Forever, Always

Owen= Ms. Sorenson, Mr. Blackbourne

James calls Sang sunshine, and Sang calls James scarlet.

I Know there's been some confusion regarding Luke's nicknames for the girls. Right now he alternates between cupcake and sugar as just pet names, similar to how James calls the boy's darling or baby. Right now he doesn't have a definitive nickname set with them. (Sang and him's come later.)

Other Nicknames:

James calls Oliver: John Oliver and Romeo. Oliver calls James: Jay and Juliet.

James calls Jessica: Jellybean.

Raven calls James little Fox.

Other nicknames for the Toma team are open.

BIRTHDAYS

Kota: Jan3

Victor: Jan29

Silas: June11

Nathan: Oct5

Gabe: Nov17

Luke: March7

North: Sep (date not specified)

Sean: April 2

Owen: December

Sang: Oct6

James: Unknown.

School schedule was posted in the previous Guide but if you guys want me to add in another one or make a separate Guide that has Birthdays/school schedule/Nicknames let me know and I can make change edits!

Thanks guys enjoy the update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...
112K 5.5K 16
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson is already a successful professional dancer at only 17 years old. Ever since her father died and left her alone with her...
60.5K 2.7K 18
Sang was happy, smiling and laughing and loving her boys. Until one day, she received news that could rip them apart. Tears are cried, anger is shown...
145K 8.2K 31
I had a choice. Either way I was losing them though. But I'd rather they keep breathing. Living a life without me. So I protected them. Faked my d...