It Was Always You... (Sodapop...

Oleh theoutsidersxx

What happens when your kicked out of your hose for telling the truth? What happened when you find the cause... Lebih Banyak

It Was Always You...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 18
CHARACTER RESULTS! AND GOODBYE :(

Chapter 7

5.7K 90 37
Oleh theoutsidersxx

Dedicated to @snowkidz because she seemed really excited for this update :)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Ivey-Rose's POV

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I really can't explain it. It's like that feeling when your nervous and you go all funny in your tummy, that's what I'm feeling, but 10 times worse, and happier.

I pulled back and rested my forehead against Soda's, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I don't know what to say, I'm literally speechless. I think Soda is to, because he hasn't said anything yet, we're both just smiling at each other.

"Ivey, I think I really like you." He said still smiling, but not like a cheesy grin, just a little smile.

"I think I really like you to Soda, even though we haven't known each other for that long." I smiled back at him.

We stood up and linked our hands together, but before we could leave the park, we were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"What do we have here? A greaser couple?" The voice said, I turned around to see who it was and saw none other than my brother, Tyler Davis and his two best mates, James and Will.

"Tyler?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"Ivey?" He asked looking equally surprised.

"Wow, never thought I'd ever see the day my younger sister became a good for noting greaser." He said smirking.

"Never thought I'd see the day when my brother would stop protecting me but I guess the unexpected always happens doesn't it?" I said back.

"Aw Ivey, don't be like that, I would've defended you, but you were to busy being a bitch to mom." He said stepping closer to Soda and I.

"Leave me alone Tyler, I don't want to see you ever again." I said glaring at him.

"To bad little sis" he said evilly before grabbing me by my waist and tossing me over his shoulder. Seriously? Again?

I started hitting his back as hard as I could and kicking my legs but my foot couldn't reach his, ya know, 'area'.

I finally wriggled enough to be able to kick him in the crotch, when I did he immediately let me go and fell to the ground in pain. Serves him right, he tried to kidnap his sister.

I turned around just in time to see Soda knock out James, punching him straight in the jaw. Will being Will ended up running as soon as his two 'buddies' were down. Soda grabbed my hand and we ran down the street and back to his house.

What just happened? I thought to myself.

We walked inside to see the whole gang sitting around the TV, including Dally and Rose.

"Where have you two been?" Darry asked looking over at us.

"The park." I said trying to control my breathing and my emotions at the same time.

"What happened at the park?" Ponyboy asked.

"Ohh nothing, you know, just the usual." I said awkwardly hoping Soda would decide to speak up soon.

"So then why are you bruised?" He asked pointing to my cheek. I have a bruise? Crap.

"Her brother showed up." Soda said, thank gosh! He can speak!

"Yeah" I said agreeing with him.

"What really happened?" Darry said looking closely at the both of us. I was beginning to get really nervous.

"He tried to take me back...?" I said, making it sound like more of a question.

"And he did that to you?" Ponyboy asked, still clearly confused about the situation, like the rest of the gang were.

"I guess I hit my head when he dropped me" I said still trying to figure out how I got the bruise.

"Ponyboy, go get some ice for her." Darry said

Soda grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch, he sat down and pulled me onto his lap, oh gosh, this situation is so freaking awkward.

Ponyboy came back with some ice for me, I thanked him and out it onto my cheek.

"Uhh Ivey?" Steve said, looking like he was trying to hide a smile.

"Yeah?" I answered confused.

"The bruise is on the other side of your face." He said, clearly amused by my moment.

"Oh" I replied and moved the tea towel over to the other side of my face.

"It's getting late, you guys should be leaving now, unless you all want to sleep not the couch." Darry said before he left the room.

"Goodnight guys" I smiled at them before standing up, and leaving to the bedroom, Soda following behind me.

Once we were in the room I closed the door and got changed into my pajamas, and no I did not get naked in front of Soda, he went into the bathroom.

When Soda walked back in I was already lying in my bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Ivey" he said quietly, kissing my fore head before turning in the light off and getting into his own bed.

*Ivey's dream* 

I was sitting in a classroom all on my own, there was a teacher there writing stuff on the board. Once she finished she turned around.

"Ivey, please read the poem on the board." She said in a firm voice.

I took a deep breath and closed me eyes before standing up.

Suddenly the class was full of people, what is going on? I looked over at the black bored and started to read what was on the board.

"A-all day l-lo-long b-blew the d-d-da-daf" I was cut off by laughter all the students were laughing at me.

I felt tears come to my eyes, I quickly ran out of the classroom and down the corridor.

I couldn't read, all the letters and words were jumbled, I felt so dumb and lost.

I'd had enough of running and I sat down against the wall, my head buried in my hands, tears streaming down my face.

I was dumb.

There was no doubt about it.

What is wrong with me?

*dream over*

I woke up, my face was wet with tears.

I could see that the sun was just about to rise, so I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes before heading to the bathroom.

I got showered and did my hair and make up like I usually do, taking my time though.

Once I was finished I walked out to find Darry already in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning" I said smiling at him

"Morning Ivey." He said handing me my plate. Eggs and toast. Yay!!

"Thank you." I smiled at him before sitting down at the table treat my food. Within 10 minutes, Soda and Pony were already up and were sitting at the table eating their breakfast as well.

Darry and Soda left early to go to work, they were picking up Steve on the way, that left just me and Ponyboy to walk to school.

Our walk to school was pretty much silent. Two-Bit was there waiting for us, but before we could say hi to him, the bell rang.

Two-Bit and I made our way to English class, we were both juniors.

I was half asleep most of the class until I heard my name being mentioned.

"Ivey, please read this poem on the board for us."

Crap.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So that's chapter 7. I uploaded twice in one day!!

So I'm guessing its kinda obvious that Ivey is dyslexic, but dyslexia wasn't really discovered until the 80's so they don't know what's wrong with her in the story :(

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm doing this on my ipad and I am about to have dinner so I didn't have time to proof read.

:)

Georgia Rose :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.7K 1K 15
A girl who's looking for a fresh start in a new town after big family change; and a boy who needs someone to mend his broken heart. What could do the...
21.8K 574 51
RANKINGS: 🙏#129 in idk 🙏# 38 in greasers 🙏#74 in the outsiders 🙏 #1 In old story!! "Its either you stay with us or be disowned and out on the st...
50.9K 1.3K 25
"You lied to me," He insinuated. I felt my heart leap to my throat, this can't be happening. "It was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes," my voice...
1.6K 50 33
There are some things so horrible that we can't even think about it. Things that happen in the past. You bury them deep so no one will ever possibly...