𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.23

4.5K 184 64
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had left Remus' office before Harry came. She kept herself busy with all her potions- she didn't expect that to be her patronus. She was thinking more of a fox or a black swan. But nonetheless, she was happy- outstanding even.

So here she was by the Forbidden Forest, she remembered seeing the fire-dwelling salamanders in Care of Magical Creatures- they were trying to put in wood to keep their fires as they salamanders tood there without a care. Living their best lives in the heat of the fire.

"Hi Paddy" Celeste smiles softly as the shabby black dog came running towards her- she hadn't seen him for the whole holidays- she didn't have time to anyways. The basket of food laid down by the ground as the dog quickly ate what it could before it laid by her lap, satisfied.

"Uncle Remmy taught me how to do my Patronus- I really thought it'd be a fox cause they're wonderful creatures but.." Celeste mumbled before taking her wand out "Look"

"Expecto Patronum" She whispered before the creature shot out of her wand in a blue wisp before jumping across the grounds and even onto the dog who barked at it happily.

"It's cute right?" Celeste asks as it vanished from their sights "I'm not sure why I got it- but I love it"

"Seems unique" Celeste nods before leaning back on the tree.

"I just hope everything will cool down sooner or later" Celeste smiles as she petted the dog, oblivious to everything surrounding her and her friends.

Oliver had increased their practice to 5 times a week- he said that it was great that Slytherin had won narrowley against Ravenclaw because if they beat Ravenclaw then they'd be second place. Unable to have the heart to say no to the captain- she did her best to balance everything. She did her homework right when she recieved it- ignoring most of her pranking duties.

The halls were quieter with only the twins and Peeves making a rukkus- they tried dragging her out of the common room to go and prank the first years but they only manaed to get her right before the exit- when she would slap their hands continuously and force them to drag her back to the table.

She wondered how Hermione was dealing with everything. She was finally finished with all her work- stuffing the horrid essay that Snape assigned to them in her bag and laid back on the couch.

"How's she doing it?" Ron asks and everyone looked over at Hermione who was looking over at all her homework, there were Arithmancy charts, Muggle diagrams, Ancient Runes Dictionaries and multiple notes upon notes.

"Doing what?" Celeste yawned as she stuffed her head on the couch pillow.

"Getting to all her classes?" Ron asks "Ernie Macmillan told me she never missed any Muggle Studies class- but half of them are with Divination and she never missed them either!"

"Just leave her be- she's Hermione Granger" Celeste says, her eyes drooping.

"Bad news Harry" Oliver says going over to them "I talked to McGonagall about letting you get the Firebolt and she got- a bit shirty on me. Said I got my priorities wrong- seemed to think I cared more about winning the cup rather than you staying alive. Only because I told her that I didn't care if you got flung off the broom- as long as you caught the Snitch"

"Honestly the way she was yelling at me- you'd think I said something wrong! I asked her until when you could have the broom back" Oliver's face scrunched up before he imitated the professor "'As long as Necessary, Wood'. I think it's time you ordered a new broom, fill in the back of 'Which Broomstick'. Why not get Malfoy's one- Nimbus 2001"

"I'm not buying anything that Malfoy thinks is good" Harry snapped

"Bloody hell- just kiss already" Celeste mumbled before turning her head back into the pillow with the boys all gagging at her words.

Celeste spent most of her time in the common room, sleeping her head off as she didn't get much sleep at night- but Hermione was worse. She had to drag the bushy haired girl to lunch or she wouldn't even dare go down to eat.

"Come on Mione- why don't you just drop a subject?" Celeste says as Hermione busily scribbled down in the homework charts she was supposed to do. 

"I will not!" Hermione shrieks.

"You haven't sleeped properly in days!" Celeste scolded as she looked over the girl's homework "Do you want me to do some of it for you?"

"NO!" Hermione says and Celeste huffed out before sitting back down on the couch

Everyone started crowding at the entrance of the common room as Celeste placed a book over her face, trying to seem busy.

"I got it back" She heard Harry say and she took the book off to see him and Ron, happily holding the Firebolt.

"See Hermione! There was nothing wrong with it!" Ron says

"Well- there could've been!" Hermione says "At least you now know that it's safe!"

"I guess- I better place this upstairs" Harry sighs

"I'll put it upstairs!" Ron says enthusiastically, grabbing the broom "I need to give Scabbers his rat tonic"

"Something about that rat feels so off to me" Celeste hums and Harry nods before he looked back at Hermione.

"Can you check these for me?" Hermione looked over at Celeste who shrugged before rolling off of the couch and to the floor as she grabbed the pieces of parchment- reading through Hermione's essays.

"How are you getting through all of this?" Harry asks before he sat on the couch that Celeste just got up from.

"Working hard" Hermione says quickly

"Why don't you drop a few subjects?" Harry asks

"That's what I said!" Celeste pipes up

"I couldn't possibly do that!" Hermione screeched.

"Arithmancy looks terrible" Harry looks at the papers and Celeste glared at him.

"Arithmancy is amazing-" Celeste says

"It's my favorite-"

A strangled yell came from the boy's dorm as everyone looked at the staircase- afraid that something might have happened before Ron came leaping down with a bedsheet.

"LOOK!" Ron yells 

"What-" Celeste sighs looking up at the ginger.

"SCABBERS! SCABBERS! SEE!?"

Hermione, was confused and shocked as she tried to make some distance between her an the bedsheet. Celeste stood up slightly before she realized that there was a patch of red blotch on the bedsheet.

"BLOOD!" Ron screamed "HE'S GONE! AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON THE FLOOR!?"

He threw a few ginger hairs onto Hermione's rune charts and Celeste widened her eyes before looking at Harry, who was equally as surprised.

Ron and Hermione had never had a bigger fued. Ron was furious that Hermione had never taken Crookshanks seriously, especially when he was trying to attack Scabbers. Hermione, however says that there is no proof that Crookshanks was the one that had eaten Scabbers- that the ginger cat hairs was there from Christmas. 

Harry had said to Hermione that all the evidence led to Crookshanks eating Scabbers- Hermione got angry

"Okay fine! Side with Ron!" Hermione yells "First the Firebolt, and now Scabbers! Everything is my fault! Just leave me alone!"

Celeste didn't want to have a say in this- but sine the boys decided to keep away from her bushy haired friends, Celeste took this upon herself to be there for Hermione. Not like the other girl noticed- she was too busy trying to complete all of her tasks on time. 

Hermione didn't go to any of the quidditch practices anymore- she told Celeste that there was too much homework but she promised that she would make it to the match against Ravenclaw.

"Harry, I've just found out whose the Ravenclaw Seeker- Cho Chang" Oliver says and Celeste smirked slighlty- she knew Cho. Cedric probably had a tiny crush on the girl but the Ravenclaw seem to taken an interest in some other Ravenclaw boy.

The practice had gone smoothly, Harry was faster than ever and Celeste managed to be able to dodge all the bludgers coming from the twins- but almost ran straight into Angelina. Earning her a few laps around the pitch by Oliver.

When the practice finished- Ron and Harry stayed back to ride the Firebolt. Celeste decided to wait for them as she sat on the grass- Harry sitting down next to her.

"So.." Harry starts awkwardly "Is Hermione still mad at Ron?"

"Is Ron still mad at Hermione?" Celeste asks, not taking her eyes away from the skies.

"Furious" 

"Hermione too- do you really think that Crookshanks killed Scabbers?" Celeste asks and Harry hummed in agreement as they saw Ron flying around the pitch- laughing his arse off.

"I mean it would make sense if he did" Harry nods and Celeste sighs.

"I hope that they can reconcile" Celeste breathed as Ron landed down from the broom with a big smile.

They woke Madam Hooch up, the couch telling them off for not waking her up sooner.

Harry and Celeste shouldered their broom as they walked back to the castle before Harry froze all of the sudden.

"What's up?" Celeste asks

"Lumos!" Harry says as a light came from the tip of his wand- gleaming the grass to reveal Crookshanks crouching by the leaves 

"She's still letting him wander around!" Ron says harshly before picking up a stone "He has probably washed Scabbers down with a few birds!"

Before Ron could throw the stone at Crookshanks, the cat disappeared.

Harry and Ron walked back to the castle- without looking to his side when Celeste spotted Paddy. She waved slightly at the dog.

"You guys go first" She says, the boys looked at her strangely before shrugging and going back in.

"Hello" Celeste cooed as the dog panted before rushing towards her with a big smile- or whatever that was.

"Why are you up so late?" She asks softly as she petted the dog who nodded it's head to her palm.

"I haven't seen you in a long time- my friends are fighting" Celeste sighs "Just watch as they get together later"

"I'm going to go now-" Celeste says before the dog licked her cheek "Okay- bye Paddy"

Celeste ran back in the castle- with a big smile. She didn't even question how Paddy made his way from Diagon Alley to Hogwarts- but he did somehow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.8K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
2.1M 27.1K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
274K 2.1K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖: • 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 • 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 • 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
101K 2.8K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...