𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.20

5K 191 272
By etheralxjnk

a/n: Which ships are you on now?

Celeste n Fred, Ron, etc..?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Let's go to Hagrid's, it's the holidays! It's Christmas! And we haven't seen him in ages!" Ron suggests and Celeste nodded, Hermione widened her eyes.

"No! Harry isn't supposed to leave the castle!" Hermione exclaims

"Yeah let's go- then we can ask why he never mentioned that Black betrayed my parents- and that he was your dad" Harry says and Celeste winced slightly at his harsh tone but shrugged.

"Or we can play a game of chess?" Ron asks "Gobstones?"

Celeste looked over at Ron, he didn't want to discuss about Black any further and honestly, Celeste can relate to that.

"No, let's visit Hagrid" Harry says and Celeste sighs

They all went to get their cloaks on, before walking their way down the castle. Passing Sir Cadogan-who was extremely annoying. They walked through the oak doors, and had their socks and rims of their cloaks soaked in the flurry of snow. Hagrid's hut seemed like someone dropped icing all over it while the Forbidden Forest seemed magical- with ice on the trees.

"He's not out right?" Hermione asks after Ron knocked on the door only to recieve no answer.

"Is-Is that Fang?" Celeste asks as she leaned against the door to hear low whines

"Do you think we better go and get someone?" Ron asks nervously after the other three leaned on the door to hear the sounds as well.

"Hagrid?" Celeste shouts "Hagrid are you in there?"

The door swung open to reveal a red, swollen faced Hagrid. Tears flying everywhere as he jumped onto Harry- trying to hug the boy. 

Hagrid being at least twice the size of a normal wizard- it was horrifying for Harry. He was going to fall over from Hagrid's weight before Hermione held Harry as both Ron and Celeste heaved Hagrid's arm up back into the hut. Hagrid sat back down on a big chair as he placed his head into his hands- sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hagrid what is it?" Hermione asks worriedly.

Celeste looked around before Harry took a very slick letter on the table

"What's this Hagrid?" Harry asks

Hagrid waved his hand as to signal Harry to read it.

"Dear Mr. Hagrid, 

 Further to our inquiry into the attack by a Hippogriff on a student in your class, we haveaccepted the assurances of Professor Dumbledore that you bear no responsibility for theregrettable incident."

"Well- that's good innit Hagrid?" Ron asks clamping his hand on Hagrid shoulder but the giant kept sobbing as he told Harry to read on.

"However, we must register our concern about the Hippogriff in question. We have decided touphold the official complaint of Mr. Lucius Malfoy, and this matter will therefore be taken to theCommittee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures. The hearing will take place on April 20th,and we ask you to present yourself and your Hippogriff at the Committee's offices in London onthat date.
In the meantime, the Hippogriff should be kept tethered and isolated. 

Yours in fellowship... (insert the school governors)"

"NO!" Celeste screeched as she took the letter from Harry, rereading it as she was trying to process everything in her brain.

"Oh- but you said that Buckbeak was a good Hippogriff!" Ron tried to say "Shouldn't he get off then, Hagrid?"

"Yeh don' know the gargoyles fer the disposal o' Magical Creatures!" Hagrid cried "They go' it in fer beasts like Buckbeak!"

There was a sound from the corner of the room and the four saw Buckbeak in Hagrid's cabin. Eating something that seemed to be oozing out blood.

"Buckbeak" Celeste gasped before making her way slowly to the Hippogriff who looked up at her- it's golden eyes flashing with memory as it let the girl pet it's beak softly before resuming back to eating.

"Couldn' leave him ou' there! all alone on Christmas!" Hagrid cried 

Celeste frowned as she sat by the Hippogriff- stroking it's feathers.

"You'll have to put a strong defense for Buckbeak Hagrid" Celeste says softly 

"I'm sure you can prove for Buckbeak's safety!" Hermione added as she placed her hand on Hagrid's forearm.

"Won' make any' diff'erence!" Hagrid cried "Lucius Malfoy 's go' em around 'is finger!"

"What about Dumbledore, Hagrid?" Harry suggest

"No! He's done too much fo' me!" Hagrid groaned "Got too much on his pla'e with Sirius Black and t' dementors"

"How about Aunt Rose?" Celeste suggests

"No! Poor thing must be tryna' calm yer mom down! Handlin' all sorts of interviews for the ministry!" Hagrid cried

"I'm sure we can create a perfect defense for Buckbeak!" Hermione says "I'm sure I read about Hippogriff-baiting before! Where the Hippogriff got out. We'll be the witnesses!"

Everyone looked at Ron for help and the ginger fiddled in his place.

"Shall I make a cup of tea?" Ron asks and everyone squinted their eyes at him

"It's what mom does!" Ron tried to excuse himself and Celeste smiled softly at him before looking back at Buckbeak.

After a while of comforting Hagrid- mugs of steaming infront of tea. Celeste going to the others after Buckbeak finally let go of her cloak as it sulked in the corner- probably knows what's happening.

"Yer right- I shouldn' be actin' like this!" Hagrid sighs "Haven' been me'self lately"

"Worrie' about Buckbeak and everyon's been hatin' me class" Hagrid added

"We don't hate it!" Ron says "How are the flobberworms?"

"Dead" Hagrid says "Too much lettuce

"Uh oh" Ron says as he handled down a smile, Celeste pinching his hand causing him to jump and glare at the girl.

"An' them dementors makin' me feel' ruddy an' all" Hagrid huffs "Hv' to wall past 'em ev'rytime I go ter the three broomsticks! S' like bein' back in Azkaban"

"How's it in Azkaban?" Hermione asks timidly as Hagrid gulped down a cup of tea "Is it terrible there?"

"Oh yeh wouldn't kno'" Hagrid's voice went quieter "Never bin' anywhere like 'it. Thought I was goin' mad, kept havin' me worst moments replayed over an' over again. The day I got expelled from Hogwarts... t' day me dad died.. when I had t' let Norbert go"

Celeste frowns as she tried to soothe Hagrid by rubbing his arm.

"Yeh can' really remember what happiness was- an' yeh can' really see' the poin' o' livin' there. Used to wish I'd fall asleep in me' sleep" Hagrid shivered "When they go' me out- 't was like- the best' thing ever. Never felt' anythin' like 'at"

"But you were innocent!"

"Tink' that matter to em'? They'd just b' happy with a few hundred' people to suck 'their happiness away from" Hagrid hissed

"Thought' o' makin' Buckbeak fly away- but' how'd you explain that' when 'e was goin' ter be kept in watch- don't wanna go breakin' laws again" Hagrid sighs "Don' want to go back ter Azkaban"

The trip to Hagrid had left Celeste even more sad- why was everything so confused and dark these years. She didn't expect her Hogwarts years to be like this.

The next day, the four had went to the library- carrying multiple heavy books up the stairs as they sprawled it all over the common room. The sound of the fire crackling was the only thing that was keeping them from total silence.

"There was a case in 1722- oh but the Hippogriff was convicted- disgusting" Hermione gagged before turning to the next page.

"Oh! A manticore savaged someone in 1296 but they let the Manticore off- oh only because nobody wanted to get near it- oh" Hermione sighs

"If only Celeste was there- she's mental" Ron shrugs and Celeste glared at him while reading her book, upside down by the couch "Would've ran straight to the manticorn"

"Would not!" Celeste says

"Would too!" Ron snapped back

"Would not!"

"Celeste- you definitely would" Hermione says and Celeste sighs in defeat.

The castle was decorated extremely well- there were only a few students left in the castle but the Christmas feeling was there. Celeste kept fidgeting around Remus- but she was glad he never asked her about it yet. She didn't know whether she should tell him now or not.

She didn't sleep in the boy's room like she usually did- instead she stayed in her own with Hermione. Celeste knew Remus wanted to ask her about it- about what was bothering her but maybe he was just busy.

She had a letter sent to her seat one day by a house elf. Confused, she looked at it before thanking the small elf and grabbed it

Dear Celeste,

I'm not sure what you're hesistating to tell me- or maybe you don't want to tell me anything. You seem quite stiff around the corners and I just wanted you to know that I'm here to listen to your troubles

It's fairly strange that you don't spill everything to me like you usually do- it's getting lonely in my office. But- I'm doing fine. Grading papers are hard work but it's my job isn't it? Hope everything goes well- and whatever your problem is. Just tell me. I'm a few doors away

Love,

Uncle Remus

Celeste woke up one day- Hermione was still asleep. She saw presents by the foot of her bed- it was the usual things that she got. There was nothing special except for a strange parcel- it seemed like a jewel box. She opened the box to reveal a simple yet beautiful necklace.

It was sleek and thing by the back but when it got to the front, there was a mixture between silver and gold as it seemed to mold together. On the silver areas- had a serpent slivering on the thin material before it met with an emblem of a lion. It was a collision between silver and gold as the two different animals stopped right before eachother.

They seemed to mold together- Celeste thought it looked cute as it seemed to have represented something like peace and harmony between Slytherin and Gryffindor- even with their horribly long historical rivalry against eachother.

"That looks amazing" Hermione gasped from beside her, the bushy haired girl's hair was untamed and probably stuck out everywhere.

"I know" Celeste nods "Merry Christmas"

The two girls shared a hug before exchanging presents, getting a few books, magical equipment and other things.

"Whose it from?" Hermione asks but Celeste looked at the box, lifting it up before looking around the small box and finding nothing.

"It doesn't say" Celeste mumbles "But I think I've seen this somewhere"

"What if Sirius Black sent it to you?" Hermione asks and Celeste scoffs

"Sirius Black- sending me a present? I get he's my 'dad' but I don't think he should be sending presents like these. How's he going to send it?" Celeste asks but Hermione just bit her lips slightly, looking at the other girl nervously

"Well- he escaped dementors, he can probably do everything" Hermione says, Crookshanks walked by the two girls before going and looking at the necklace.

"It looks cute right Crookshanks?" Celeste asks and the cat nodded- before licking it's paws and going over to Hermione.

"How about that one?" Hermione asks pointing at a present. It seemed to be neatly wrapped by some wraps.

"I bet you this is from Uncle Remus" Celeste grins, opening the present to find a journal and a fiery red quill with a refined tip.

"Can't believe he'd get this for me" Celeste mumbled "I think he had this during his time in Hogwarts- or maybe Aunt Rose gave it to him before- ah who cares"

"I think it looks brilliant" Hermione says as she opened the presents from her mom and dad.

Celeste looked over the necklace again, running her hand by the detailed figures when she found 3 letters by the edge of the figures.

'A.C.B'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 936 16
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝐲 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝐲.. 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝐲 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 ... 𝖘...
618 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...
101K 2.8K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...
330K 7.5K 46
𝐇𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝝾𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝝾𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...