𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

נכתב על ידי etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... עוד

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.17

5K 198 146
נכתב על ידי etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Christmas was coming, the term was going to end soon. Celeste did her best to stop Malfoy from insulting Harry- but it just gets worst everytime. His obnoxious laughs and insults to Harry after the dementor incident was unbearable. Thankfully, he didn't seem to bother Celeste about the fact that she fell as well. Ron and Hermione were staying for Christmas and although the three have tried to tell Harry it was because Percy was insufferable, we're getting bored of Lorey and Sila or insisting to use the library, Harry knew it was too make him not feel lonely during Christmas.

"I really want to buy some presents for mom and Aunt Rose- but they've probably got it all by now" Celeste huffed as her, Ron and Hermione got ready for the Hogsmeade Visit on the last weekend of the term.

"Why not buy them something comfy? A sweater can do" Hermione suggest "Mom and Dad would love the Toothflossing stringmints from Honeydukes"

"Why's the fox on your necklace turning?" Ron pointed at the golden necklace, Celeste didn't realize that she was even wearing the thing until they pointed it out.

"I think it's Lorelei- give me a second" Celeste mumbled and the two others looked at eachother before nodding.

She placed her middle finger on the button in the bottom of the necklace

"Lorey?" Celeste asks and all she heard was excited squeals.

"Celeste- Leste" Sila's voice shouted

"What?" Celeste sighs "I'm going to go to Hogsmeade soon- oh yeah. You want anything?"

"A few drooble chewing gum and candies would be good" Lorelei says

"Have you heard? There's a Nonda in your forest-"

"It's a Nundu you dumbass-"

"What no- its oh yeah"

"A Nundu?" Celeste asks "But how'd it go from East Africa to somewhere near Scotland?" 

"Not sure- but we wanted you to know. And we just found out we had this too" Lorelei says and Celeste sucked her breath.

"Fine- I'll find it before it poisons everyone here" Celeste groans

"Okay goodbye!" Sila's voice cut off quickl and Celeste belw a raspberry before wearing her beanie.

"I'll meet you guys in the entrance" Celeste told them and the two nodded. Celeste did her best to sneak into the Forbidden Forest- switching into a white fox to sneak out and turning back to normal when she got into the forest.

"If I die today- I blame Sila" Celeste whispered to herself- she was scared- A Nundu was terribly strong and usually takes 100 wizards to take care of one.

She heard low growling and Celeste widened her eyes before crouching slightly and walking more slowly to the middle of the woods. 

"That-that's not a Nundu" Celeste says when she spotted the familar golden feathers and scales of a creature.

"Is-is that" Celeste muttered before she made eye contact with the creature. It's pupil's thinned out on her before it cawed and flew over to her.

"Hey- aren't you the one from-" Celeste was going to continue before the thunderbird went closer to her and stuck it's beak out to her.

"You remember me?" She asks softly as she pets his beak, earning a satisfied caw as Celeste moved to pet it's front body.

"How are you buddy- you're not supposed to be here" Celeste cooed as the creature just nuzzled it's head to her.

"It's been 2 years- how do you remember me already?" Celeste giggled as it cawed out before relaxing again.

"You seem good with creatures" An elderly voice says from behind her, she smiled softly before nodding.

"Yeah- I love them" Celeste says before glancing slightly behind her and turning back to the thunderbird.

"Frank doesn't usually let people touch him" He says and the voice went closer to her.

"So that's his name? Well- I met Frank 2 years ago. I almost drowned but I heard from Dumbledore that he saved me" Celeste says before turning to the man- he was around 90 years old, yet he seemed to have a charm to him. 

His robes were dark navy blue, there was a brown vest inside along with a make-shift bow. His hair was cut-yet it still had it's curly properties.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Celeste asks fully turning to the man- and that's when she realized she had a headband that resembled his outfit choice.

"Not quite sure of that" He tutted before looking back at the thunderbird.

"You dress very similarly to someone I know- well not know- I guess you can say my idol" Celeste mumbled before shrugging and turning to the thunderbird.

She felt something climb on her shoulder and she looked slightly down to see a bowtruckle. 

"Oh hello- I haven't seen any of you in ages" Celeste whispered to the bowtruckled who waved it's thin arms at her before dangling on her hair.

"Pickett- no, Pickett" The man sighs and Celeste's eyes widened- she felt her heart beat out of her chest and her knees buckled.

She only knew one person who had a Bowtruckle named Pickett and a Thunderbird named Frank- the clothes- the curly hair- the age.

"You're Newt Scamander!" Celeste gasped as she quickly turned to the man who gave her a small smile.

"I'm pretty sure I am" He nodded "And you are-?"

"Celeste Potter" Celeste says quickly "I am a huge fan- I've read all your books since I could read"

"Well- that is very flattering" He grinned "I see you know me because of Pickett?"

"Yeah- I first thought Frank was a common name but you only named Pickett because-"

"He's amazing at picking locks" Newt grinned before taking his finger out as the small viny creature dangled onto him and he placed the Bowtruckle back in his coat pocket.

"Can I have a picture- I think I have my camera here" Celeste says, placing her hand in her bag and Newt raised his eyebrows as the bag seemed to devour Celeste's arm

She took out her camera and grinned.

"Here" Celeste took it out- facing the camera to her and the elderly man. 

He smiled softly at the camera as Frank and Pickett looked at it- wondering what it was.

"Well- Celeste Potter. It was a delight to meet you but I must get going- Tina is expecting me home tonight" Newt smiles and Celeste felt giddy before nodding.

"Yeah- I actually do have to go to. Hermione and Ron are waiting for me" Celeste says "Hogsmeade"

"Ah- eat a pepper imp. Amazing candies" Newt says and Celeste felt faint and nodded.

"I'll see you later- but I really should not be seen alone- you know cause- Sirius Black" Celeste shrugs before trying to calm down and took a deep breath.

"It's really weird for me to say this but I love you" Celeste says before she closed her eyes and transformed into a bird and zooming off.

"Was she an animagus?" Newt hummed but Frank shook it's head.

"Very curious girl- reminds me of myself" Newt says "But- I don't think she'd be expelled. That'd very unfortunate"

"Come on then you lot- Tina will murder me if I go home any later" Newt added

Celeste swooped to Ron's shoulder and landed on it.

"Ahck! What- stupid bird!" Ron exclaims as he tried patting her off.

"Ronald! Don't do that!" Hermione exclaims

"Where even is Celeste?" Ron huffed "Filch is about to take names!"

"You bloody git- I am Celeste" Celeste huffed as she transformed back into a normal girl- surprising Ron and earning a giggle from Hermione.

"Oh hello Leste-" Ron tried to smile but Celeste smacked him.

"Where've you been?" Hermione asks.

"Would you believe me if I said that I met Newt Scamander in the Forbidden Forest?" Celeste asks excitedly but the other two just shook their heads and her smile faltered.

"Fine then- I won't say anything" Celeste mumbled.

"Let's go- I feel bad with leaving Harry here alone" Ron says as he placed an arm around Celeste- they went past Filch and onto the Hogsmeade train.

"What do you think Harry would want?" Celeste hummed as she placed her legs on Ron's lap/

"Something chewy- like Treacle Fudge" Hermione says

"But there already is Treacle Fudge- we have to get him something unique and new" Ron pointed out

"Black Pepper Imps"

"He's going to burn his head off"

"Exploding BonBons"

"Unless you want him to lose his taste sense then I think not-"

"What have you got there?" Ron asks peeking over Celeste who was still looking happily at the picture of her and Newt Scamander.

"Whose the old man?" Celeste scoffs and smacked Ron "Newt Scamander"

"Bloody hell- you actually got a photo witb him?" Ron asks and Celeste nodded quickly while biting her lips to contain her excitement.

"That's wonderful!" Hermione cried "I wish I kept a signature from Lockhart"

"I can't believe after all this time you still like that bloke" Celeste mumbled and Ron nodded.

"What?"

The three arrived in Hogsmeade- the train ride was much slower than before and they all huddled closely to eachother in the packed streets.

"You know- people wouldn't think that Sirius Black is on the lose with this many people in the streets" Celeste hums as she fixed her beanie.

"People have priorities too" Ron muttered "Let's go to Honeydukes"

The three walked into the candy shop filled with 6th years and some other students. 

"You wanted unique- then let's go to the unusual taste section" Hermione says and pointed at the area.

"Fine-" Ron says as he dragged the two under the sign as they looked over a tray of blood-flavored lollipops.

"Do you think Harry would like these?" Ron asks and Celeste scrunched her nose up

"I think these are more for Vampires" Hermione says

"Or Neville" Celeste adds as she looked and saw the boy opening a packet of blood-flavored lollipops

"How about these-" Ron shoved a jar of Cockroach Clusters under the girl's nose and Celeste frowned.

"Disgusting Ron- you're terrified of Spiders and not on the idea of eating candies that look like cockroaches" She gagged

"Definitely not" The three jumped before looking around and saw Harry looking at the jar with a disapproving face.

"Harry!" Celeste gasped

"Wow!" Ron almost dropped the jar "You-you learned how to apparate"

"Of course I haven't" Harry says

"and besides- you can't apparate in and out of Hogwarts" Celeste says

"How'd you-" Hermione stammered and Harry brought them to a more secluded past of the shop

He started explaining about how Fred and George gave him something called the 'Marauders Map', something about that stuck a memory in Celeste but she couldn't pick onto it.

"What was on it?" Celeste asks

"Messrs, Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Whiskers and Wormtail are proud to present- the Marauders Map" Harry says in a low voice.

"I heard Aunt Rose, Uncle Remmy and Mom say those names before" Celeste bit her lip

Harry told them how it was a map of the school- it was able to see everyone and where they move even with an invisibilty cloak, what they're doing, who they're with of every minute and everyday. It showed all the secret passageways in the school- something which Celeste gasped at.

"These people are brilliant!" Celeste exclaims "I wonder who they are"

"I can't believe it! Why didn't they give it to me!" Ron says furiously "I'm their brother"

Celeste pressed her lips together before patting the redhead's shoulder.

"But Harry isn't going to keep it!" Hermione says, shocked "He's going to hand it in to Professor McGonagall, right Harry?"

"Like hell he will" Celeste says

"No I'm not" Harry says

"Are you mad?" Ron asks Hermione "He's not going to hand in something as valuable as that!"

"If I hand it in, Filch will know Fred and George nicked it!"

"But how about Sirius Black?" Hermione hissed "He can use those secret passageways to get to you!"

"He can't get into the castle through the passageways!" Harry denied "Filch knows about 4 of them, the other 3; one is blocked, the other is starting right at the whomping willow- so you can't get out of it and this one is the final one. It's really hard to see under the cellar- so unless he knew where it was-"

Ron cleared his throat and pointed at a sign in the sweetshop's door

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC 

 Customers are reminded that until further notice, Dementors will be patrolling the streets of Hogsmeade every night after sundown. 
This measure has been put in place for the safety of Hogsmeade residents and will be lifted upon the recapture of Sirius Black.
It is therefore advisable that you complete your shopping well before nightfall. 

 Merry Christmas! 

"See!" Ron says "Black won't be able to get in with dementors allover, patrolling the streets"

"Yes!" Celeste says "And won't the shop owners know if he broke in- they live right above!"

Hermione stammered as she tried to find reasons- as to why it was horribly wrong and dangerous.

"But still!" Hermione insisted "Harry shouldn't be here! He doesn't have a permission slip! He's going to get into trouble if he's caught! And what if Black's here! Not in nightfall! Now?!"

"Then he'd have one of a time trying to spot Harry" Celeste says smiling cheekily at Hermione

"Come on Hermione- it's Christmas! He deserves a break!" Ron added

"Are you going to report me?" Harry grinned at her and Hermione huffed.

"Of course not- but- honestly Harry-"

"Look at these Har!" Celeste says pulling him to the shelves "Fizzing Whizzbees!"

"Jelly slugs! And Acid Pops" Ron added showing it to the boy "Fred gave me na acid pop when I was small- burned a hole straight on my tongue. I remember mom whopping him with a broomstick"

"D' ya reckon that Fred would eat this if I said it were peanuts?" Ron asks as he pulled up a jar of Cockroach Cluster

"Why are you so pestered about Freddie?" Celesre grinned before she picked up a few sweets and placed it in her shopping basket.

"I think it's funny"

"Yeah- you would but think about having a hole in your tongue!" Ron tried to convince her.

"It's cute!"

"No it isn't!"

"Oh cheer up Ron!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

216K 9.9K 46
❝ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ?!❞ ❝ᴵ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ.❞ ❝ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ!!❞ ❝ᴵ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᵒ.❞ •♛• ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ: •ᶜᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ...
618 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...
22.2K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
25.6K 687 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...