𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.14

4.9K 190 22
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Are you okay for this Uncle Remmy?" Celeste asks softly as they walked over to the shrieking shack. Celeste was allowed to accompany his monthly transformations, the adult was droopy. His eyes had bags underneath them and he looked ill. He clutched his cloak closer to himself and Celeste went closer to him and grabbed his arm.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Celeste asks as they entered the shack. The full moon was going to appear in minutes time.

"You have class tomorrow, Darling" Remus croaked "You can't possibly wait for me until morning"

"But I can- I'll wake up tomorrow" Celeste whispered and the werewolf frowned at her.

"Don't- Don't miss class because of me. I'll be fine" He says reassuringly "Once I fall asleep- I want you to promise me that you'll fly back to the Gryffindor tower"

Celeste looked worriedly at her father figure who tried to smile warmly at the girl- but he was looking dreadful

"Fine- I promise" Celeste muttered and they all saw the shine coming from the moon as it lit to it's full form.

Celeste heard hissing and groans, she turned quickly to Remus and saw that his usually hazel eyes had turned into a pitch black as sharp teeth sprouted from his mouth. Celeste whimpered and turned around as she heard Remus writhing in pain. She tried to control her breathing as she heard some cracking noises.

She heard a great howl coming and she snapped her head to see a smaller snouted wolf, it sported yellow human-like eyes and a tuffed tail as she stared at Remus who was looking at the girl with curiosity.

It sniffed the girl slightly before it grinned and panted slightly, it's eyes started to droop and Celeste patted it's light fur gently as it walked around in circles before nestling down near the couch. 

"Goodnight Uncle Remmy" She whispered with a frown as she took a deep breath, picturing a dove in her mind as she felt her body shrink into one.

She flew up to the holes (cough windows cough) in the top, taking one last look at the sleeping wolf and flying off to her dorm room. She flew over to her dorm window, pecking onto it severishly before shrinking into something smaller- a worm and sliding into the small gap that she had left open. 

She took a deep breath of air as she relaxed and her body changed back to it's normal form. She looked at the window and shut it close, changing her clothes and going to her soft bed. Her mind lingering on the painful whines that came from Remus when he transformed.

The next day, Celeste had managed to avoid Oliver as she heard Harry constantly complain about the captain pulling him aside to discuss strategy. 

She was sitting next to Hermione as Snape stood in the front of the class with a grim look, they all waited for Harry- who after 10 minutes bursted through the door in a hurry.

"Sorry I'm late professor Lupin, I-"

"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor.Sit down" Snape sneered but Harry stood up, looking dumbfoundedly at Snape.

Celeste had her head propped by her elbow as she flipped by her books lazily, she was tired- the full moon came late at the night so she wasn't able to get much sleep. The memory still imprinted in her mind

"Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asks

"He's feeling too ill to teach today, Potter" Snape says "I believe I told you to sit down"

"What's wrong with him?" Snape asks, his eyes darting to Celeste but he looked at the girl in a state of sleepiness and just shook his head as Harry still stood there.

"What's wrong with him?" Harry asks

"Nothing life-threatening" Celeste says through her hoarse voice and everyone jumped- she was awfully silent and hadn't talked to anyone except Hermione today

"Yes- like your cousin has said. 5 points to Gryffindor and if you don't sit down, I will make it 50" Snape nods at her.

"As I was going to say- since Professor Lupin had not left a lesson plan on what you have already covered-"

"Please sir, we've covered Red Caps, Grindylows, Boggarts, Kappas-" Hermione says quickly "We're about to start on-"

"I didn't ask for information" Snape says "I was just commenting on his lack of organization"

"He is the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we ever had!" Dean exasperated and there were small mumbles of agreements from around the class.

"You are easily satisfied with Lupin's work- it barely overtaxed you. I expect first years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows" Snape says and Celeste had a deadly stare at him- Hermione tried to smack her to snap her out of it but the girl's eyes stayed fixed on the professor.

"Today we shall discuss" Snape flipped to the back of the page "werewolves"

Celeste's eyes flared red and Harry was sure that if it weren't for Ron grabbing her hand- her hair would've gone in flames

"But sir- we aren't due for werewolves yet" Hermione says "we're supposed to discuss Hinkypunks-"

"Ms.Granger, I am teaching this lesson- not you" Snape silenced her "Now turn to page 394"

"Which of you can tell me how to distinguish between a werewolf and a true wolf?" Snape asks 

Hermione's and Celeste's hand shot up quickly as everyone remained in their seats.

"Anyone?" Snape asks, ignoring the two raised hands of the girls "Are you telling me that Professor Lupin hasn't even told you all the basic distinctions between a-"

"We told you!" Parvati says, cutting the professor off "We haven't learned that yet!"

"Well, well, well" Snape snarled "I haven't met a third year class that wouldn't even recognize a werewolf when they saw one? I shalle inform Dumbledore on how lacking you are"

"What are you getting on with this?" Celeste's cold voice pierced through and Snape raised his eyebrows at the girl

"Excuse me, Ms.Potter?" Snape asks

"You know very well that we aren't supposed to learn about werewolves until the end of the term" Celeste says in a eerily calm tone "Or have you not bothered to read what the class is supposed to entail?"

The class turned silent at the girl as they saw her looking at Snape with cold eyes, the Professor chose to ignore this

"I suppose you are to know better than me?" Snape snarled "You haven't even got the slightest clue on what the difference betwee-"

"Please sir" Hermione interrupted "The difference between a werewolf and a wolf is that a werewolf has a smaller snout-"

"You have spoken out of line again Ms.Granger" Snape said through gritted teeth "5 points from Gryffindor on being an insufferable know-it-all"

The whole clase loathed Snape, Hermione was looking at the ground- tears in her eyes and Celeste placed a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"You asked a question and she knows the answer" Ron says "Celeste and Hermione knows very well what the answers are- why do you ask if you don't bother listening?"

Snape stalked towards Ron with a menancing glare.

"Detention" He says, his face only an inch or two away from Ron's "And if I ever hear another critic from you to my class you will be very, very sorry indeed"

The class went on quietly, nobody dared to touch Celeste as the girl was fuming- she could barely let her hair get controlled after every horrible remark Snape had made towards Remus.

"You will each write an essay, to be handed in to me, on the ways you recognize and kill werewolves. I want two rolls of parchment on the subject, and I want them by Monday morning. It is time somebody took this class in hand. Weasley, stay behind, we need to arrange your detention" Snape says after the bell rang, Celeste roughly grabbed her things. She was taking in deep breaths. Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she marched out of the classroom- the others making way for the girl. Hoping to not get brutally killed by the girl.

Hermione and Harry rushed to her as she leaned on the wall, holding her hair roughly as she stomped her feet around- hoping to get rid of the anger that was rising in her chest.

"I really hope Professor Lupin gets better soon" Hermione mumbled 

"Should we ask-"

"No" Ron's voice cut through as he made his way towards the three.

"Do you know what that dick had said to me?" Ron hissed and Hermione smacked the back of his head.

"Ron!" She cried

"He told me to scrub the bedpans in the Hospital Wing, without magic!" Ron ranted "Why can't Black have hidden by Snape's office! Could've finished him off for us"

They all went to the common room, Hermione needed to drop off most of her books as it was about to tear her bag apart again.

Celeste got inside and saw the it was empty so she let loose, the other three saw that her black hair had gone into a scarlet red and her eyes became a maroon color.

"I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!" Celeste shouted, jumping up and down as she tried to cool off her anger.

Ron and Harry sat by the couches as they leaned back, hoping to get a good sleep after that horrible lesson. They didn't care that the girl was jumping up and down, waving her arms around as she tried to get the anger out of her system.

"I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!" Celeste screamed again before she felt something lift off of her chest and she exhaled as her hair turned back to black and eyes back to it's usual silver color.

"Are you done taking it out yet?" Ron asks from where he was laying down, lifting his head slightly and saw the girl nod.

"I'm going to hex him one day" Celeste starts "I'm going to hex him- just you wait"

"I'll be there- going to enchant the bedpans to come after him" Ron nodded in agreement but earned a smack on his head as Hermione rushed down the stairs- huffing and panting as if she went around around the school twice.

"Where've you been?" Harry asks

"Don't ask"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 2.1K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖: • 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 • 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 • 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
18.1K 410 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
11.9K 424 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
514 3 18
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 𝐓𝐡...