Princess & Prince Of Slytherin

By I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana Giannina's parents were always close friend with the Malfoy's. Nirvana and Draco were best friends gr... More

ONE
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
A/N
A/N

Fourty Four

2K 69 101
By I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana

The big day finally came around, it wasn't big for me, but it was big for my parents. They had big smiles on their faces, meanwhile I had a frown, but I would smile once in awhile, or I guess you could say every time I thought about Draco being there. But I didn't really want him being there watching everything happen.

A woman stepped in front of me and slammed a big bag of makeup on the table beside me. "You are beautiful dear, but you have to look better than this on your wedding." She said sassily as she passed her hand in front of my face.

While she worked on my makeup, her friend worked on doing my hair. For the next hour, all I could think about was Draco, he lived rent free in my head and heart, it was impossible to get him out of head, and impossible for my heart to forget about him. We were like magnets, no matter how far we got away from each other, we always ended up together, except this time we wouldn't end up together.

Draco

I looked at myself in the mirror trying to look my best for Nirvana even though I wasn't the one she was choosing. A tear rolled down my cheek, and my mother  walked up from behind me and forced me to turn around. She wiped my tear away with her wand.

"Don't cry Draco," she forced me to turn again, and my eyes locked with the reflection of my grey eyes. "there's plenty of fish in the sea, specially for a guy who looks like you." She smiled laying her head on my shoulder. "Although Nirvana will always be the girl I want you to be with." She left my hotel room, and a sob escaped my lips.

I ran to the bathroom and put my hands on the sink, as I looked at myself in the mirror while the tears just continued on coming.

She was mine, I was hers, we were supposed to end up together, but her parents got in the way just like in every fairytale. Except this was real life, and we weren't going to end up together like in the stories Nirvana would read to me.

She walked down the isle with her hands wrapped around her fathers arm. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her smile was forced. She still loves me.

Her dress was long and it had white flowers at the top and all the way at the bottom of it. She was beautiful, she looked beautiful, but I just wished I was the one waiting for her at the altar.

Nirvana

As I walked down the isle, my eyes met Draco's. He looked sick, his face was pale, he had some eye bags, and he changed a lot, he looked so mature.

I looked ahead of me and looked at Philip who stood there with a smile on his face, and before I knew it I was standing next to him, face to face.

"Please sit down." The priest said, I heard the seats squeak when everyone sat down and my hands started shaking knowing that I was getting closer and closer to being married. "We are here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony," I looked down at the floor not wanting to look at Philip since that made me even more nervous. "If anyone has any objection speak now, or forever hold your peace."

"I OBJECT!"

The room gasped while my eyes followed the voice. And there he was, Draco Lucius Malfoy standing in the isle with tears in his eyes.

"DRACO SIT!" My mother yelled standing up and pointing at the empty chair beside Draco. He shook his head and tried to approach me but my father held him back, but Draco kept on trying and trying to come near me.

"Nirvana, don't you understand? You're the only one I love, the only one I've ever loved. Please don't marry him." He begged, my breathing got heavy and I slowly started walking toward him.

"Nirvana no!" My mother yelled, but I blocked out her voice. I wasn't going to let her ruin my life, not anymore. She was the reason a 6 year old girl killed herself, and she's the reason that girl hates me now, and that girl was my twin sister, the girl who was supposed to be by my side forever.

She ran up to me and pushed me back. "You are not going to choose him!" She pointed at Draco who had a sad look on his face.

"Nirvana," our heads snapped toward the tall blonde boy. "remember how I studied every inch of your body? We took each other places that day." A smiled spread across my face, and my mother turned to look at me.

"What is he talking about Nirvana?"

I ignored her and continued to hear what Draco was trying to say. "I always saw the Stars in your eyes darling. I love you so much I would die for you, a thousand times just for you." He said, I smiled and wiped away the tears running down my face.

"Let them go," I heard a voice behind me say, I turned around and watched as Philip walked closer to us. "Nirvana, I fell in love you, you're amazing!" He laughed, "but you don't love me. I can see it in your eyes. So if you don't want to marry me I will not force it on you."

I sighed in relief and hugged him tight. A weight have been lifted off my shoulders, a weight I'd been carrying for way too long. "Make him the happiest man alive." He whispered rubbing my back. We pulled away from the hug and I ran to hug and kiss Draco.

My dad let go of him and back away when I got to Draco. The tall blonde hovered over me, and smiled as he leaned closer to kiss me.

When we stopped kissing, I grabbed his hand and tried dragging him out of the room, but my mom grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Don't go with him."

"I will, because you know what? He actually loves me unlike you."

Draco and I ran out of the church and looked at each other with smiles on our faces as our he put his hand on mine. "Where to now?" He asked with his famous smirk.

"The Eiffel Tower." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist. I placed my chin on his chest as I looked him at him with a smile.

He smirked and pulled out a broom from his back. "To the Eiffel Tower we go." He said, we hopped on the broom and flew up into the air and toward the Eiffel Tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.1K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4M 257K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
15.1K 305 34
Niah Potter is the twin of Harry potter not following the family Niah got house Slytherin things get a little interesting when Draco Malfoy someone w...
113K 2.8K 29
Y/n was just waiting for her date when a man approached her. Little did she know that this was going to unwrap a chain of events that was gonna chang...