𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.6

5.5K 213 114
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste wasn't feeling well after she went off at the boys. They were just worried- she shouldn't have snapped at her. It was sunny outside and Celeste felt herself perk up a little at the thought of 'Care of Magical Creatures'.  She smiled softly before waiting for Hermione to put on her cloak as the two made their way down to the gardens after returning to their dorm from an awkward encounter with the boys at breakfast.

They went down the sloping lawns and Harry stood in between Ron and Celeste as they walked in an awful silence before Celeste groaned at the back of the three awfully familiar heads.

"I really don't want to be having more drama here" Celeste muttered and Harry nodded unconsciously before looking over at Hagrid who was standing by his hut with Fang.

"Come on!" Hagrid shouts "Got a real treat for yeh today! Great lesson comin' up! Everyone here? Right, follow me!"

Celeste's smile widened slightly when they approached the Forbidden Forest but Harry stiffened and grabbed her hand instinctively but they turned and went around the trees before stopping by an empty sort of paddock.

"Everyone gather 'round the fence here" Hagrid calls over "That's it — make sure yeh can see — now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books"

"How?" Malfoy asks coldly and everyone saw as the book chomped over and over again at Neville making Celeste grin slightly before getting her book, stroking it as it opened.

"Eh?"

"How do we open our books?" Malfoy asks and Hagrid looked at everyone and saw that everyone except Celeste had their books shut with a belt.

"Ther'" Hagrid pointed at Celeste who was reading the book and only looked up when she felt everyone stare at her as she was peacefully reading the book.

"What?" Celeste asks and Hagrid looked at everyone who had their books strapped shut by a belt.

"Yeh've got ter stroke 'em" Hagrid deadpans as he smiled softly at Celeste before taking Hermione's copy, ripping the tape off of it and stroking the book and it shivered before laying open.

"Oh we've got to stroke them! How silly we've been!" Malfoy sneered "Why didn't we guess?!"

"I thought i' was funny" Hagrid says to Celeste who grinned at him

"Oh! Tremendously Funny! Real witty!" Malfoy says "Giving us books that would bite our hand off" 

"Shut it Malfoy" Celeste looked from the book as she raised her eyebrows at him "Wouldn't want you crying over to daddy do we?"

"You wish your little mouth hadn't sai-"

"Righ' then" Hagrid says interrupting the fued the two of the students had as everyone looked at them "Let me' uh- yeah I'll go get 'em"

"God this place has gone for the dogs" Malfoy says as he bit into a green apple "Wait till my father hears that Dumbeldore's got this oaf teaching classes"

"Can you never shut that mouth of yours?" Celeste scoffs and Malfoy smirked snarkily

"Careful Potter-"

"Shove off Malfoy" Harry interrupted stepping infront of Celeste as everyone had their eyes zeroed on the blonde and the silver-eyes girl.

Malfoy started whistling before his eyes widened in fake shock.

"Dementor! Dementor!" He shouts and everyone turned around to where he was pointing at but there was nothing. They turned back and saw the Slytherins with their cloaks on and waving their hands around like a ghost.

"Thank god" Celeste smiles "Didn't want to see Malfoy pissing his big boy pants" 

The Gryffindors stifled a laugh and Malfoy's smirk fell right off his face and he went closer to the girl with an arch eyebrow.

Celeste could smell his green apple and minty scent from where she was standing and she smirked, crossing her arm and raising her eyebrows. They were mere inches apart.

"You better shut your mouth Potter" Malfoy said lowly and Celeste just looked at him with challenging eyes.

"Oh yeah?" She asks "What are you going to do if I don't?"

"You-"

"Oooh!" Lavender Brown exclaims pointing in another direction and Celeste turned around and gasped at the sight of the creature, it was golden colored and had a head of an eagle but a body of a horse, it's bright golden eyes scanning the crowd before it landed on Celeste. There were multiple of them and each of them had a rough collar around it's neck and everyone saw Hagrid hold onto it.

"Brilliant!" Celeste exclaims as she walked off to the Hippogriffs forgetting about Malfoy

"How'd you get them Hagrid?" She asked excitedly and the giant just laughed

"Hippogriffs!" He roared "Beau'iful, aren' they?"

"Truly" Celeste said in awe as she looked at one straight in the eye- she could tell the Hippogriff was observing her.

"So!" Hagrid exclaims "if yeh wan' ter come a bit nearer"

Celeste was the first one that reached nearer to the fence, followed by a cautious Hermione, Harry and Ron. 

"Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know abou' Hippogriffs is, they're proud" Hagrid says "Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it might be the last thing yeh do"

Celeste could hear soft murmurs from Crabbe, Draco and Goyle but chose to ignore them as she looked at the Hippogriffs with stars in her eyes.

"Yeh always wait fer the Hippogriff ter make the firs' move" Hagrid explains "t's polite, see? Yeh walk toward him, and yeh bow, an' yeh wait. If he bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. If he doesn' bow, then get away from him sharpish, 'cause those talons hurt."

"Right — who wants ter go first?" Hagrid asks and everyone stepped back instead of Celeste who raised her hand brightly.

"Ah- o'course our Celeste woul' love these beau'iful creatures" Hagrid smiled warmly at her and the girl's smile reached her eyes. "Right then — let's see how yeh get on with Buckbeak" 

Hagrid let the magnificent Hippogriff off from it's collar and the rest of the class looked at them and Celeste warily.

"Easy now Celeste" Hagrid says "Yeh've got to keep eye contact, try not teh blink- Hippogriffs don't trust you so much if you blink teh many times-- but I'm sur' you know abou' it already"

Celeste remained looking straight at the beast as it's golden eyes squinted slightly at the sight of her silver ones.

"Tha's it, Celeste. Tha's it now bow" Hagrid murmured and Celeste dipped slightly. She didn't care how the beast could potentially go and scratch the living hell out of her.

Celeste looked up and Hagrid looked worried before the enormous beast bent down and sank to it's knees giving the girl a bow and Hagrid broke into a wide grin.

Celeste was no different and couldn't hide the smile coming onto her face. 

"Righ' now go on! You can touch em!" Hagrid exclaims and Celeste made her way to the beast, petting it's beak before going over it's head as it slightly nuzzled itself to her palm and to her head as Celeste giggled at the small feathers tickling her skin.

"I reckon he migh' let you ride him!" Hagrid says and Celeste turned to him in shock before he grabbed Celeste and placed her onto the beast and she turned to look at the others in panic. Her legs were confused- where should she place it. Before she just gave up and sat down in the most comfortable position she could, stroking the beast as it let out a caw of satisfaction.

"Now!" Hagrid exclaims happily and everyone looked at the beast and Celeste in awe

"Don' pull of any of 'is feathers, he won't like that" Hagrid says and Celeste wrapped her arms around the beast, making sure none of the feathers were going to pull off.

"Go on then!" Hagrid says happily, hitting Buckbeak's hindquarters and in an instant, the wings started flapping and Celeste found herself flying into the air as the beast rose.

The wind pushing her short black hair with the wind as she laughs heartily at the beast.

It went around the area before dipping down by the lake, softly hitting it's talons by it and Celeste let go of it and managed to feel the breeze coursing through her veins; she felt free.

She didn't notice the glances she got from nearby creatures- including one of a shabby dog before the Hippogriff soared high again and back into the paddock where Hagrid was clapping loudly.

"Tha's it! You did it! Okay! Who else wan's to go?" Hagrid asks and everyone was clapping for the girl as she smiled before resting her head on the Hippogriffs before grudgingly passing it on to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"I love these creatures" Celeste smiles and Hagrid, who was besides her nodded.

"Yer got a thing with 'em, they all seem 'o love yer aura- reminds me a bi' of Charlie from when 'e was still in Hogwarts" Hagrid laughs "Yer mom must've been proud- loved creatures too but her heart rested in the quidditch field"

"You aren't any differen' from her-" Hagrid noted and Celeste smiled happily.

"Is it possible if I go to your hut more often Hagrid?" Celeste asks "I mean since we have a class for magical creatures now I can just say I'm there for extra credit"

"I mean- you don't have to if you don't want to but I really want to spend more time with the creatures out there" Celeste stammered and the giant heaved a hearty laugh.

"O' Course, they'd love for you to be there as well 'm sure" Hagrid says and Celeste smiled before going over to Hermione and Ron who were petting a Hippogriff on their own.

Malfoy was disdainfully patting Buckbeak before he snorted

"I bet you aren't dangerous at all" He says "are you? You big ugly brute?"

The next thing Celeste knew was that Malfoy had fallen to the floor as Hagrid wrestled the enraged Hippogriff. There was a small pool of blood forming around Malfoy's arm and Celeste quickly ran over to him and kneeled down by him as he whined and writhed in pain.

"It's kill meh!" He cried "It's killed meh!"

"Oh shut up you egotistical git" Celeste muttered angrily before grabbing Malfoy's cloak and wrapping it tightly around his big gash.

"Shove off! Don't make fun of him!" Pansy cried and Celeste sighed frustratedly.

"If you can't already see Pugface! I'm helping him stop the bleeding" She huffed before Hagrid came over and scooped the boy worriedly and ran out of the paddock. The rest of the students following them, it was only Pansy, Hermione, Ron, Harry left in the paddock.

"He should be sacked straight away!" Pansy says in tears.

"It's not Hagrid's fault that Malfoy didn't listen!" Celeste shouts back at Pansy "Don't cry like that when you didn't even move your arse when he got slashed you git!"

"Celeste" Hermione whispered as Pansy cried heavily now and ran towards Malfoy.

Celeste was fuming- how could this happen on her first Care of Magical Creatures class and to Malfoy. That Pugface, trying to act all dramatic and didn't even do anything when Malfoy was lying on the ground. Bleeding.

"Your-Your hair- Leste- it's red!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 49 5
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜�...
44.7K 936 16
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝐲 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝐲.. 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝐲 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 ... 𝖘...
15.7K 636 24
❝𝖙𝖘 2𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖋 𝖚𝖕❞ ❝𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖘❞ 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪/𝕟.𝕝/𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 'ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤...
13.8K 452 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...