𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

3.4

6.2K 223 104
By etheralxjnk

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The rain had been heavy and the sky darkened as Celeste leaned slightly over at Remus' shoulder, much to Hermione's protest and took a nap before the train slowly came to a stop and Celeste was shaken slightly by Harry.

"Are-Are we there yet?" She asked yawning

"I don't think so- we can't be" Hermione says and Celeste looked at her confused before going over to drink a bit of water.

"So why're we stopping?" Ron asks as the train started getting slower and slower. The rain and wind was getting heavier and was currently the only sound that filled the train. 

Harry peaked out of the compartment and Celeste heard other doors opening and she could tell that other people were trying to see what was happening as well.

The train then halted completely and there were multiple bangs that mean that some luggages fell down from their racks and sooner or later all the lights blacked out and Celeste inched closer to Remus.

"What's going on?" Celeste and Ron asks

"Ouch! Ron that was my foot!" Hermione gasps

"Do you think we broken down?" Celeste asks before Ron shrugged and went over to the window

"Do you see anything?" Celeste asks

"There are people coming- there's something moving out there" Ron says

Harry and Hermione started bickering on about trying to find the others or staying in their compartment.

"What if the other's are in danger-"

"Quiet!" Remus' hoarse voice filled the room and everyone stopped as they turned to the adult- who lit his wand which illuminated his tired face.

"Uncle Remus" Celeste breathed as she hugged the adult tightly and he gave her a kiss on her head.

"You grew up well- those few months really did make a difference" He grinned slightly "Sorry I couldn't be there but- Surprise?"

"Fine- whatever" Celeste mumbled and the professor chuckled lightly before he turned serious.

"Wait- stay here" But before Remus could grab the handle, the compartment door slid open and Celeste felt an overwhelming coldness swirl around her as she gasped out in shock. The glass of water by the mini table had become cold and Celeste saw her breath come out in a light smoke.

There was a ruddy figure- it's face completely hidden by it's cloak. It seemed soggy, slimy-looking as if it just came back from the dead. Celeste felt like her happiness was sucked away from her as her chest heaved as a crippling hand reached over to Harry.

Celeste couldn't do anything as she began to breathe improperly. Her mood drastically changed and she felt everything turned black and white as something grabbed and churned her stomach around until she felt absolutely nothing. Celeste started to chatter her teeth and her fingers began twitching a bit, she saw Ron give her a look of worry before Celeste felt a tear drip down onto her cheek but she quickly rubbed it off before anyone else could see.

She felt her breath stuck in her throat before Harry fell onto her lap after twitching heavily and she almost screeched as he fell onto the floor.

Remus then flicked his wand before a white light appeared from it- and the cloaked figure retreated after shrieking out lightly.

"Harry!" Celeste whispered frantically as the lights went back on and everyone saw the boy's head on his cousin's lap as she tried to slap him to wake up after bringing him up slightly to her lap.

"Uncle Remus- what- do we just wait?" Celeste asked with widened eyes and the adult just looked over at him and nodded.

"Yes- it's the only thing we can do, princess" Remus says and Celeste turned scarlet at the nickname. "Are you okay? You seem shakened up"

"Princess?" Ron scoffed out in laughter before Hermione hit him with a book.

"Ronald! Now's not the time! Harry's fainted!" Hermione cried.

"I'm fine" Celeste muttered and the adult gave her another assuring kiss on the forehead making Celeste groan a bit before just giving up.

"Here-" Remus broke a piece from an enormous slab of chocolate and gave it to Celeste, Ron and Hermione.

"Do you always have this around?" Celeste tried to lighten the mood- she was still shaken from all the cold feelings and the adult just laughed heartily.

"You know I do" He smiled softly

"Harry! Harry!" Celeste says slapping her cousin's face again and his eyes seemed to blink open and she sighed out in relief as he placed his circular glasses on.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked nervously and Harry nodded but Celeste frowned as she pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah- what happened?" Harry asks "Where's that-that thing- who was screaming?"

"Harry" Celeste mumbled "Nobody screamed"

"Nobody screamed? but I heard screaming-"

Remus cracked another piece out of the still large slab of chocolate and gave it to Harry who held it- but didn't eat it.

"What was that thing?" Harry asks

"A dementor" Remus says "One of them from Azkaban"

Celeste mumbled out a few words about how she was worried sick before she ate a bit of the chocolate and felt warmth spread throughout her body.

"Eat" Remus repeated "It'll help. I need to speak to the driver now- please excuse me"

When Remus got out into the corridor, Celeste quickly turned back to Harry.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks and he nods

"I don't get it- what happened?" Harry asks

"Well- that thing- the dementor was looking around- and it was looking at you- well I don't really know since I couldn't see its face- and you- you" Hermione stammered

"You started having a fit" Ron says "twitching crazily- then you fell on Celeste's lap and she looked like she was going to start crying before you dropped to the floor and she picked you up again"

"It was horrifying- Uncle Remus then went towards the dementor and muttered a spell before it screeched a bit and got away" Celeste continued

"Did- did any of you fell to the floor?" Harry mumbled

"No- but Celeste seemed pale. Pretty sure she cried a bit before she made sure you were okay" Ron says and Harry looked over to her and smiled softly at the girl who tried to smile again.

Remus had come back to the compartment "You know- I haven't poisoned it" as he gave out a small smile.

Everyone took a bite of the chocolate and Remus sat back down next to Celeste as she leaned her head onto his shoulder and he comfortingly started stroking her head.

"We'll reach Hogwarts in 10 minutes" Remus says and everyone nods before they sat in a comfortable silence, mostly with Remus trying to calm Celeste down from the events before.

"Are you alright Harry?" Remus asks Harry who didn't question him knowing his name

"Fine"

They got off the train and Uncle Remus had gone off to which Celeste assumed, the teacher's areas. They all were around the crowded areas before they saw the outline of Hagrid.

"Alrigh' you four?" He asked and they all waved at him before going onto the carriage that was being pulled by a thestral that Celeste could now see, she squinted her eyes at it before gawking and everyone looked at her quite strangely throughout the ride as Celeste tried to stray her mind away from the memories of watching Adhara getting killed.

Celeste, Ron and Hermione kept a close eye on Harry as if he was going to collapse any moment again as he looked sickly pale and weak.

They got off of the carriages before arriving at the Great Hall and sat in their respective seats. Celeste was next to Hermione who sat across from Ron and Harry.

"Potter" Celeste's ear picked up

"Potter!" They all turned over to see Malfoy calling him over with Goyle next to him.

"Is it true you fainted?" Malfoy grinned "I mean you actually fainted?"

"Shove off Malfoy" Ron growled

"Did you faint as well?" He said snarkily "Dementors frightened you eh Weasel?"

"I'd stay quiet if I were you Malfoy" Celeste says and Malfoy's group of friends turned to gawk at Celeste as she arch her eyebrow- her silver eyes piercing through the Slytherins.

"I expect you were pissing you pants?" Celeste smirked "I bet you were calling for dear ol' daddy Malfoy to pick you up"

"Why you-"

"Potter, Granger" Everyone turned to see Professor McGonagall beckoning Harry and Hermione over to her. Hermione and Harry both looked worriedly but the older witch just sighed.

"There's no need to be worried. Ms.Potter and Mr.Weasley- you can carry on" McGonagall says as both Harry and Hermione got up to follow her. Ron quickly slid over to Celeste's side as they sighed.

"Are we always the second choices?" Celeste asks picking on her fork and Ron nodded.

"Did it always take you this bloody long to notice?" He says and Celeste scoffed before playfully shoving his arm.

"That's just rude" Celeste mumbled and Ron laughed making Celeste stifle a small giggle as they waited for a while until the other two came back with more student.s

Harry and Hermione came back and sat across of Celeste and Ron as they looked over to Dumbledore who was standing there with a smile.

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say to you all, and as one of them is very serious, I think it best to get it out of the way before you become befuddled by our excellent feast..." He began "As you will all be aware after their search of the Hogwarts Express, our school is presently playing host to some of the Dementors of Azkaban, who are here on Ministry of Magic business."

"They are stationed in every entrance of the ground" Dumbledore explains "and while they are with us, I must make it plain that nobody is to leave school without permission. Dementors are not to be fooled by tricks or disguises — or even Invisibility Cloaks"

Celeste looked at Ron and Harry as she lowered her head, placing a hand over her face to try and not seem guilty.

"It is not in the nature of a Dementor to understand pleading or excuses. I therefore warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. I look to the prefects, and our new Head Boy and Girl, to make sure that no student runs afoul of the Dementors" Dumbledore says and Celeste saw Percy puff out his chest and she snorted slightly with Ron following suit after catching a small glimpse of his brother.

"On a happier note" Dumbledore added "I am pleased to announce, 2 new teachers will be joining us!"

"First, Professor Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Celeste grinned brightly as she clapped loudly and slightly hollered- she didn't care about the stares and Remus caught her eye and smiled warmly at her.

Remus didn't look so posh compared to the other professors who were cladded in their best robes- Celeste could've sworn that her mom had given Remus some good clothes but he must've been the stubborn bloke he is to refuse it.

"Look at Snape!" Ron hissed in Celeste's ear and she looked over to see the Potions teacher sporting a foul look on his face at Remus and she winced slightly.

"Bloody git" Celeste mumbled and Ron nodded in agreement.

"As to our second new appointment" Dumbledore added "Well, I am sorry to tell you that Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher, retired at the end of last year in order to enjoy more time with his remaining limbs. However, I am delighted to say that his place will be filled by none other than Rubeus Hagrid, who has agreed to take on this teaching job in addition to his gamekeeping duties."

Celeste gasped as the four looked at eachother stunned, the Gryffindor table roared with cheers as Hagrid stood by his seat- covering his mouth with his hands as he smiled brightly at the kids who were happily cheering on for him.

"We should've known!" Ron exclaims "Who else would assign us biting books!"

Celeste went into a fit of laughter before the clapping died down. 

"Now let the feast begin!" Dumbledore announces and the food started appearing; Celeste ate quickly as she waited with the rest of the three to congratulate Hagrid and meet up with Uncle Remus.

"Congratulation Hagrid!" Hermione exclaims as everyone finished their meals and were starting to go back to their common rooms, the four of them were by the teacher's table and the hall was getting empty already- just a few students here and there.

"All down ter you four" Hagrid says as he tried to wipe his eyes with a napkin. "Can' believe it! great man, Dumbledore... came straight down to me hut after Professor Kettleburn said he'd had enough- It's what I always wanted"

Celeste grinned before Hagrid stuffed his face in the napkin, overcome with emotions. Celeste skipped over to Remus who was sitting quietly next to McGonagall having a small chat until he saw the girl and smiled widely.

"So- am I calling you Professor Lupin now?" She asked and the adult winced.

"Sounds strange but it would have to do" He says and Celeste laughed, McGonagall looked over to the two and smiled fondly at them.

"Now come along- you must go back to your common room" McGonagall shooed the four awya as they went over to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Fortuna Major"

And another year at Hogwarts began and Celeste already felt like she was home once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.7K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...
139K 5K 42
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
2.1M 27.2K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
1.6M 57.8K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...