Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

75 - The Eight Potters

40.2K 1.1K 8K
By angelraeken

Everything had changed, as you knew it would. A funeral was held for Dumbledore and so was a ceremony at Hogwarts. You weren't the closest to Dumbledore but you'd had many good memories with the man. After all, if it wasn't for Dumbledore you would have never have met Oliver or joined the Quidditch team. Now, no one was safe especially Harry which leads to the current day where you were grabbing a few last things from your chambers at Hogwarts to take to the Weasley's house for the remainder of the summer and tonight was also the night that Harry was to be moved to The Burrow for protection. 

"You know I'm rather upset at Albus's passing." McGonagall was helping you gather a few last things. 

"Well, Mum I'd be rather surprised if you weren't." You replied. You would always call McGonagall Mum even though you'd been officially adopted by Sirius but as he was no longer here she was still the closest thing you had to a parent. "The two of you were good friends and not to mention you and Snape."

McGonagall looked down with a sad expression on her face at the mention of Snape before she spoke again. "Yes well ... I will always have the memories of the two but I also needed something off Dumbledore before he passed." 

"Oh?" You raised your brows as you packed away some books you had. "What was it?" 

"He owed me several galleons." 

"Galleons?" You questioned. 

"Hmm, he owed me." She nodded. "Rather a lot actually."

"For what?" 

"A bet." 

"A bet?" You questioned, giving her a look. 

"Yes, I said you and Fred would be together before the end of this year and Dumbledore disagreed, he thought early next year and well I was right, wasn't I dear?" 

"I'm sorry, you and Dumbledore placed a bet on mine and Fred's relationship?" You straightened up and gave her a disapproving look. 

"Severus bet the year after so -" 

"Oh brilliant, so the whole of Hogwarts were placing bets on me and Fred?" 

"Only the three of us." 

"Brilliant." You muttered, closing the bag you were currently packing. "Well, I'm all set."

"Be safe (y/n)," McGonagall spoke in a warning tone. "It'll be dangerous, very dangerous." 

"I'll be fine." You gave her a weak smile. "I always am, surprisingly I haven't died just yet." 

"I don't wish you ever will, I hope both you and Mr Weasley will spend the rest of your lives with one another -" 

"You think Fred and I will get married?" 

"I strongly believe it." At her words, you looked down with a slight hint of embarrassment but looked up and gave her a bigger smile. 

"I hope so too." You slung your bag over your shoulder and was about to say your goodbyes to the woman when you had another thought. "You didn't bet on if Fred and I were to get married did you?" 

"Only Severus and I did -" 

"You cannot be serious!" 

"Severus thought a cold wedding but I said a warm one -" 

"Brilliant ... I don't think I even want to know how much the two of you decided to bet." 

"No, it was rather a lot." McGonagall now made her way over to you and held her arms out for a hug. "Please be safe (y/n), I don't know what I'd do with myself if I got an owl telling me you'd been hurt or even killed." 

You hugged the woman you called Mum and answered her worries. "It takes a lot to get rid of me. I'll be fine besides," You pulled back. "I'm not alone, am I? The twins will be there, so will Remus and Moody ... I'll be okay." 

"I do hope so." 

You said your goodbyes to McGonagall and with your bag, on your shoulder, you made your way out of Hogwarts. You took a secret passage from the castle to Hogsmeade, one you and the twins found via the map and apparated to Harry's aunts and uncle's house. Hagrid was going to take the last of your stuff with him and Harry whilst you were to head back on one of Madame Maxime's Abraxans. 

As you arrived at Privet Drive you saw Harry's uncle and cousin loading up their car. His cousin Dudley jumped at the sight of you, clearly startled that you'd just appeared out of nowhere. 

"Freaks ..." Harry's uncle muttered as he watched his son jump at the sight of you. 

"Muggles ..." You muttered back, giving the man a disgusted look. 

"Who are you then?" Dudley, Harry's cousin asked you. 

"(y/n), I'm a friend of Harry's even though we may as well be siblings." At your words, Dudley gave you a confused look so you decided to expand. "My Dad well adopted Dad was Harry's Godfather which means when his parents were killed he should have become Harry's legal guardian which would have technically made us brother and sister but my father was framed for their murder and sent to Azkaban but he escaped ... but he is no longer with us." 

Dudley looked at you with not only confusion but fear in his eyes at your story. "Come along now Dudley get in the car!" His father yelled, pulling him out of his trance. Seeing as he was now scrambling to get in the car you turned your focus to the front of the house where Harry's aunt pushed past you on the drive to join her family in the car.

Harry was now standing in front of you and a small smile grew on his face when his eyes landed on you. Without saying a word the two of you crashed into a hug. Harry's grip on you tightened as he buried his face into you, clearly not wanting to let go. 

"I've missed you (y/n)," Harry mumbled, pulling back eventually. "How are you?" 

"I'm fine Harry, it's you I've got to worry about." You smiled at him as the two of you walked into the house. "So this is home for you, huh?" 

"Hogwarts is," Harry replied before turning to a cupboard under the stairs. "But that's where it all began." You looked at where he was pointing and gave him a small sympathetic look. Harry had been through a lot and you were always sp confused how you were able to grow up in Hogwarts with McGonagall by your side but Harry was just left with his aunt and uncle. 

"Do you ever think about what could have been?" Harry spoke again, looking at you as he spoke. 

"All the time." You replied, looking back at him. "What would have happened if Voldemort didn't kill James and Lily. The two of us would have grown up together, Sirius being my father and you actually spending time with your family. Everything would have been so much better, no war, no death ... we could've had a real family." 

"Dumbledore once told me it doesn't do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." You smiled at Harry's words. Dumbledore was always a wise man when it came to things like this, annoyingly he'd never tell you thinks upfront but his words meant a lot when you really did begin to listen and understand. 

"Did he tell you that when you found the Mirror of Erised?" You arched your brow at the boy. Harry's eyes widened which caused a small laugh to escape from your lips. "I found it too, me, the twins and Lee snuck out one night to try and jinx the Slytherin Captain's broom because he landed Oliver in the hospital wing, Filch came running down the halls so we all bolted and I got separated ... that's when I found it." 

"What did you see?" 

"Me, Sirius and Lupin." You gave a small smile at the memory that flooded your mind. "We were in a house in the countryside as a family, not a care in the world. That's what I desired as a child, I still do but, that's impossible now." 

Harry nodded clearly understanding how hard it was for you to lose Sirius. It was hard for him too but he knew you'd been through so much more with him. You'd known him all your life and to you, he was your Dad. He was family. 

"I know about you and Fred." He quickly changed the subject. "It's about time." 

"Yeah well, it's better late than never." You shot back. "Once this war's over we'll be able to spend all the time in the world with one another. Fred already spoke about moving out the flat -"

"Do me a favour and never live anywhere near me," Harry interjected. "Especially if the walls connect." 

"Yes thank you for that Harry." As you spoke a knock came from the front door. Everyone else had arrived.

'"All righ', 'arry? Yeh look fit." Hagrid entered first, saying hello to the boy. Next came Moody who was clearly eager to get going. 

"Yeah, he's ruddy gorgeous. Whatsay, we get undercover before someone murders him."

"I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister, Kingsley!" Harry now turned hos attention to Kingsley who'd now walked through the door and into the living room. 

"You're more important." He replied. 

Sure enough, as everyone started to flood into the front room Fred was there, waiting by the door for you. You ran past everyone else and fell into Fred's arms. The two of you hugged like it had been years since you'd seen one another when the reality was, it had only been a few hours. 

"How are you darling?" Fred pulled back to look at you, a smile spread on his face. 

"Nervous -" 

"We'll be fine." Fred slung his arm around your shoulder and guided you to the living room where everyone else was waiting. 

"Hello Harry," Bill held his hand out for Harry to shake. "We met a while ago -" 

"Wasn't always this handsome," Fred smirked pointing to his brother's scars on his face. 

"Dead ugly," George added. 

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf by name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favour one day." Bill smiled at his brothers. 

"Get in line." You smiled back at Bill as Fleur now reached up to kiss his cheek. 

"You are still beautiful to me William." 

"Just remember, Fleur, once you'remarried: Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Lupin joked, referencing Bill's face. 

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait until you hear the news!" Tonks now turned to both you and Harry, smiling with a hand on her stomach. "Remus and I are -"

"All right, all right! You'll all have time for a cosy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!" Moody burst in, now standing in front of everyone. "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you." He spoke, throwing down a large sack of what looked to be clothing. 

"Trace?" Harry questioned. 

"You sneeze and the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals, abraxans and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us - and I reckon there will be - they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Harry asked. 

Moody pulled out a flask from his coat, popping the lid off and giving Harry a smirk as he did so. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." 

"No!" Harry almost yelled, catching on to what it was. "Absolutely not." 

"Told you he'd take it well," Hermione spoke up, rolling her eyes as she did so. 

"If you think I'm going to let people risk their lives for me -" 

Ron sighed. "Never done that before have we?" 

"This is different. Taking that. Becoming me! No -" 

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," Fred added. 

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever!" George carried on causing Harry to have a hurt look spread across his face. 

"Everyone here's of age, Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk." Moody tried to persuade Harry to go along with it, not that he needed Harry's permission. 

"Technically, I've been coerced," Mundungus spoke up, earning an eye roll from you. 

"Shut up Mundungus." You spat, still not over the fact that the man in front of you stole your dead Dad's things. 

"Nip it, Mundungus! All right, Granger, as discussed." Moody started to talk again. Hermione walked forward and yanked a piece of Harry's hair for the potion, taking the boy by surprise as he let out a yelp of pain. 

"Blimey Hermione!" 

Hermione now walked over to Moody and placed the hairs into the flask causing the potion to hiss and sizzle as the hairs dissolved in the potion. Whilst this was taking place Fred laced his hand with yours and started to trace his thumb over the top of your hand before whispering in your ear. 

"Are you sure you want to this?" He questioned. "It's dangerous (y/n), you can always apparate back to the Burrow and stay with Mum and Ginny -" 

"I'll be fine Fred." You turned your head slightly to send him a reassuring smile. "We'll all be fine." 

"I do hope so." Fred straightened up. "I don't plan on losing you now that I've finally got you." You smiled brightly at his words, tightening your grip on his hand slightly. 

"Right!" Moody caught your attention. "Get in line!" He stood in front of Fred and handed him the flask which he gladly took. Fred quickly turned to you and placed a quick kiss on your lips. 

"Be safe love." 

"I promise I will be as long as you are -" 

"I'm always safe," Fred smirked at you when Harry interrupted. 

"Didn't I say not in front of me?" He raised his brows at Fred. 

"Alright mate, don't be jealous because my sister won't kiss you like that." Fred fired back. 

"For those of you who haven't takenPolyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like goblin piss." Moody drew the attention from an embarrassed Harry and back on track to the task at hand. 

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-eye?" Fred tried to joke with the man. Moody glared his way, clearly annoyed by his comment. "Just trying to defuse the tension." Fred raised the flask to his lips and began to drink. He quickly handed the flask to you and Moody was right, it did taste like goblin piss well, what you'd imagine goblin piss would taste like. Passing the bottle down the line everyone began to change and shift into Harry. 

"Wow! We're identical!" The twins said in unison. 

"Not yet you're not!" Moody grabbed the bag of clothes and threw them at you all. 

"Don't have anything more sporty do you?" George asked as he changed. 

"Yeah I don't really fancy this colour -" Fred continued. 

"Fancy this - you're not you so shut it and strip!" Moody now turned to Harry. "You'll need to change too, Potter. 

"Alright! Alright!" Mundungus yelled.

"Bill, look away -- I'm 'ideous." Fleur had now stripped down and began to hand her bra to her future husband who was looking at her with a rather weirded out expression on his face as he took the bra from her. 

You were currently taking off your shirt too along with your bra, you threw the material to the floor when Fred grabbed it just before it hit the floor. "I'll take care of that for you." He winked.

"Fred, do you know how disgusting that was to witness considering you look like Harry right now?" Fred's face went from a smug expression to a rather regrettable look which only made you laugh as you placed Harry's glasses on your face. "Bloody hell, Sirius and Lee were right, you really are blind Harry." 

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo!" Ron piped up. 

"Harry," Hermione spoke up nearly falling over as she adjusted Harry's glasses. "your eyesight really is awful." 

"Right then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. As for you, Harry..." Moody said.

"Yes?" You all spoke at the same time.

"The real Harry!" He snapped. "Where the devil are you anyway?" 

"Here!" Harry raised his hand as he finished getting ready. 

"You'll ride with Hagrid." 

"Brought yeh here sixteen years ago when you were barely bigger than aBowtruckle. Seems only righ' I should be the one ter take yeh away."

"Yes, it's all very touching now let's go!" Moody lead you all outside where you were all to either take a broom, thestral or an abraxan and in your case you were taking the winged horse known as an abraxan. Fred helped you climb onto the large horse, making sure you were comfortable. 

"I'll see you at The Burrow." He smiled your way. 

"I'll see you there Freddie." You returned the smile, now focusing on Moody who was standing in front of you all waiting to give you the signal to fly. Despite everyone looking like Harry it was evident that they were all nervous, they had every right to be. If things went wrong and you were caught the Death Eaters wouldn't go easy on anyone ... they'd more than likely kill you. 

"Good luck everyone," Moody began to count you all down. "one ... two ..." 

The Abraxan you were riding started to paw his hoof on the ground and so did many of the thestrals, Hagrid fired up his motorbike (well it was originally Sirius's bike but considering he had no use for it now you'd lent it to Hagrid when you inherited it after his death) and everyone held their breaths waiting for the final sign.

"Three ..." At that moment everyone started to fly forward, Harry and Hagrid took off on the motorbike with Hedwig flying alongside them. Those on the brooms sped off after and you and the thestrals were the ones to fly last. 

You soared over the English towns, looking down at the Muggles as you flew however it didn't last long when suddenly green bolts of light started to rain down upon you all. Someone had let loose to Voldemort that Harry was being moved tonight, someone had betrayed you. 

"Stupefy!" You yelled at one of the Death Eaters who was flying towards you, knocking them down but that wasn't the end. What seemed like hundreds of Death Eaters began to fly towards you all, sending spells your way. Everyone was trying their best to not only defend themselves but defend Harry too which proved harder as you continued to fly. Buring yourself in the Abraxans neck you were able to shield yourself rather well as you threw more and more spells their way. 

Trying to keep your focus on everyone else was proving to be a challenge, especially when everyone looked like Harry but, whilst you continued to look you were yet to realise that a Death Eater was approaching you from behind, they struck you down. The Abraxan was wounded and tried to keep flying as the two of you fell to the ground. You hit the floor with a thud but thankfully your fall wasn't too far and you were able to get up with no injuries. 

You steadied yourself, already feeling yourself turning back to normal rather than Harry. You'd landed in a field, it must have been close to The Burrow but you weren't quite there yet. 

"Well well well ..." A familiar voice caught your attention. "I caught you!" She cackled. "I caught Harry Potter ... YOU!" As she spoke you began to change back to your normal self, standing before you was Bellatrix. "YOU FILTHY HALF-BLOOD!" She screeched, drawing out her wand. "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Meanwhile, Fred and the others had arrived back at The Burrow. "Where's George?" Fred questioned, pushing past everyone to find his twin brother laying on the sofa, one side of his face covered with blood. "How're feeling Georgie?" 

"Saint like," George whispered out. 

"Come again?" 

"Saint like." He repeated as he lifted up his hand to point to his bloody ear. "I'm holy Fred, get it?" 

"The whole of ear-related humour and you go for 'I'm holy' it's pathetic." 

"Yeah well, reckon I'm still better looking than you," George smirked at his twin. "Reckon (y/n) would agree with me too." 

Fred let out a small laugh at his brother's words. "Yeah, I'm sure she -" Fred's eyes widened. He hasn't seen you. You were yet to return. "Where is she?" He frantically stood. "Where's (y/n)? Is she back yet?" 

Lupin's head dropped, a tear forming in his eye. "No ..." He took a deep breath. "She isn't back yet ..." 

"Who was supposed to be protecting her?" Fred spat. 

"Mad-eye." 

"Mad-eye's dead," Bill added causing Fred's face to drop. George had now sat up as best he could, a look a panic across his face. Fred didn't waste a second before grabbing his wand and storming outside. Lupin saw the look on his face and quickly followed, instructing everyone to stay inside. 

"Fred!" Lupin called catching up with him. "You can't go looking for her -" 

"Don't you care about her?" Fred fired back. "She could be dead -" 

"Don't you dare say my niece is dead!" Lupin shouted. "I have loved that girl like she was my own for years. All I wanted was to raise her with Sirius, see her go off to Hogwarts and follow in our footsteps and become the next mischief-makers of Hogwarts. I want to see her grow and succeed. To me, she's like a daughter and it pains me knowing how long I got to spend with Sirius yet she got so little. I love her and I would die just so she could live." 

"Then that makes two of us. Fred kept his stare firm on Lupin as he spoke, not wanting to back down. "I've loved that girl for years and if she needs my help then I'm not gonna sit around all night and beg that she's okay when I could be out there saving her -" As Fred continued to yell a crack sound pulled both men out of their feud. 

Walking through the marshes to The Burrow was you. Blood falling from your cheek where Bellatrix had slapped you, thankfully you had deflected her attack which sent her into rage. That's when she started to tell you things. 

You told her she was weak, a pureblood being hit back by a girl with a Muggle-born father. She laughed at your words. 

"Your father was no Muggle-born!" She circled you. "Your REAL father has been around all your life, watching over you for years ... you've always had Slytherin traits (y/n) ... take a guess what house your REAL father was in ... not to mention he's a half-blood ... your pathetic mother of yours had an affair ..." You'd heard enough and used the last of your strength to apparate to the Burrow. You refused to believe her. 

Fred sprinted over to you and wrapped his arms around you, keeping you close to him. "Don't ever bloody do that again!" He leaned down and kissed you like it was his last meal, savouring every moment. "I could've lost you (y/n/n)/." 

"You could never lose me." You whispered back. "I'll be with you -" 

"For infinity?" 

"For infinity." 

---

A/N: I am so sorry this took me so long to get out, it's been a rather weird few days but things should be back to normal now. Another thing is the British Government are putting us all on lockdown for a month which should mean more frequent chapters as I'll have more time on my hands that being said please stay safe everyone, I love you all and look after yourselves <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
112 2 8
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...
512K 15.3K 39
Living in the sidelines and being a simple student at Hogwarts had always been the plan; nothing more, and nothing less for Jessica Hawthorne. This w...
4.2K 43 56
Elizabeth Griffin. An innocent young witch unaware of how complicated magic can be. Follow her as she steps through Hogwarts, discovering mysterie...