80 - The Truth

A/N: Welcome to the smut chapter. If you don't want to read it then the fic will end for you when you see the three dashes (---) and I'll see you during the next update. This is also the chapter where you finally find out your Dads true identity so it's a tea yet smutty chapter which is what you all deserve for sticking with this for so long. Enjoy my loves and thank you for all the support I love you all :))) <333

---

When the man walked out of the shadows and his eyes fell on you he froze. The colour drained from his face and his mouth started to part open, almost as if he wanted to say something yet no words came out of his mouth. He looked at you with a mixture of fear yet anger It almost looked as if he'd seen a ghost. 

"Are ... are you Luciana's daughter?" His voice trembled as he spoke despite him trying to keep a stern face. 

"I am." You spoke with confidence, still holding your wand at him. "You're the one who wrote that letter, aren't you?" 

He signed at your words, clearly understand what you were referring to. "Yes ... that's me ..."

"Who was it then?" You almost yelled ."Who was it that my mother cheated with?" 

Looking around the front garden with fear glinting his eyes he scanned every inch he could. It looked as if he was making sure no one was around to listen in before turning back to you and Fred. "You two better come in. There's someone you'll want to meet." He stepped back and walk over to the front door, holding it open for the two of you. 

Fred sent you an 'are you sure?' look, in response, you just smiled at him and kept your wand in your hand just in case he was to do anything. 

The house was well looked after despite the few odd cobwebs that hung in the corners of the ceilings. Pictures littered the walls and you recognised the ones of your mother and the rest of the Mauraders. The man sat down at a small rectangular table that was seated by a large fireplace in the dark room. As he sat down, you noticed an old woman with her hands held out to the fire, trying to get warm.

"She's here." He spoke to the man with her back to you. Hearing his voice she shifted in her seat, her hands returning to her lap as she turned around to meet your gaze. 

"My my my ..." She croaked out. "You do look like your mother." 

"And who are you?" You asked. 

"Amaru Gryffindor."

"Gryffindor?" You whispered in disbelief. "So we're -"

"Yes. I'm Luciana's mother ..." She said, waiting for your reaction. You gave her a disapproving look. You knew what she'd done, leaving your Mum to be raised by the Malfoys all because she wasn't up to her standard, a pathic excuse for a parent. 

"You abandoned her." You spat. "Not to mention how you killed my grandfather -" 

"You wouldn't understand ..." She now looked at Fred, wanting to change the subject as soon as possible. "Who's this gentleman?"

"I'm her fiance," Fred said with confidence making you snap your head and send a glare his way. "Soon to be married after the war." Fred took his hand into yours, sending you a smile but your glare just stayed on your face during his actions. 

"Then why don't you have a ring?" Danny pointed to your hand, giving you a look. 

"Took it off for the journey." You simply replied, going along with it. "Didn't want to lose it, it wasn't exactly cheap." 

"Only the very best for my girl." Fred kissed the side of your head with a smug smile plastered on his face. "I also wouldn't cheat on her," He now directed his smug grin at Danny. "or leave her when she gives birth -"