16 - The end of fifth year

(y/n/n) - Your nickname 

---

Days passed and you had taken all your O.W.L.S and explained your story to Ron. Your dad was safe and you couldn't be happier. You awoke on the last day and began to pack your things into your trunk. You were looking forward to spending the summer with the Weasleys.

"So (y/n), what are your plans for the summer?" Alicia questioned.

"I'm spending the summer with the Weasleys'." You smiled. "What about you guys?" You questioned the girls.

"Mum and dad want to go to Australia this year," Alicia replied. "Angelina?"

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll meet up with Lee during the summer." She caught your attention by saying Lee's name.

"Lee?"

"Yeah Lee." She said casually.

"Do you like him?" She rolled her eyes at your comment.

"We're just friends."

"Oh yeah friends." Alicia sarcastically replied.

"He's just been talking to me more recently, he's a sweet guy but we're just friends."

"We'll see." You winked at her as you piled the rest of your clothes and books into your trunk. You threw on some clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. You strode into the Great Hall to see all the boys sitting in their usual spots and your spot next to Fred was free as always.

"Morning boys." You smiled taking your seat next to Fred.

"Morning (y/n/n)." Fred smiled as you poured yourself some pumpkin juice.

"Lee..." You longed his name out.

"So you and Angelina..."

"There's nothing going on between us."

"I never said there was, getting defensive are we?" You smirked.

"Shut up." He glared.

"So how long have you liked her for?" Fred asked.

"Since third year." He muttered.

"Aww." George cooed which caused Lee to roll his eyes.

"So are you going to take her on a date?" You questioned.

"No, we'll just take a trip to Diagon alley I think."

"Perhaps take her to The Leaky Cauldron for a butter beer." You suggested.

"I might invite her round for dinner." Lee said.

"OOO!" George called causing Lee to slap his arm.

"POST!" Someone called causing you all to look up and witness the owls that came soaring in to deliver the post. Normally you never got any letters, much like Harry you really had no family so you never got anything other than the few odd notes from Hagrid but today was different. Both you and Harry received a letter. You tore yours open as fast as you could.

Dear (y/n),

I hope this finds you well.

Buckbeak and I are in hiding. Harry and Hermione gave him to me so I could escape, I am safe my girl. I won't tell you where we're hiding in case this ends up in the wrong hands. I believe the Demrntors are still searching for me, but they haven't a hope of finding me here.

I never got the chance to tell you but I was the one who sent you the Firebolt, I hoped you would have guessed due to the chocolate rose. I also heard about what you did for the two twins. You have your mother's kind heart, she would be so proud. Speaking of those twins I hope to meet them and the rest of your friends one day.