52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place

A/N: Okay so it's the Christmas chapter and I will put it out there, it gets slightly heated in the end but not too much. I wish I could have gone into more detail and written about it for longer but a lot of people have had their books taken down because they get reported so here's your warning: If you don't like the steamy stuff then when you see the three dashes later on down the page (---) skip ahead to the end rather than report it, thank you and I hope you enjoy :) 

---

It was Christmas morning, you smiled brightly to yourself in bed. McGonagall had sent over your trunks a few days ago so you now thankfully had decent clothes and your presents you had saved for everyone. Ginny was still asleep when you'd awoken so you placed her present at the end of her bed before getting ready for the day and heading downstairs to meet Molly. 

"Merry Christmas everyone!" You announced to Molly, Tonks, Lupin and Sirius who were sat at the kitchen table. 

"Merry Christmas dear!" Molly stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to you so she could pull you into a bone-crushing hug. "We'll do presents at dinner." She smiled at you. 

"You can open mine now." Sirius was sat at the head of the table. He pulled out a large envelope along with a chocolate rose, something he gave you every year. Suddenly the sound of an owl sounded outside which caught Molly's attention.

"Oh, that'll be the post!" Molly quickly walked out of the room to fetch the post from the owls.

You smiled at him before walking over and taking a seat next to him. He handed you the envelope which you happily took. Opening the seal you pulled out a few sets of parchment. They were adoption papers. 

"Now," Sirius started to explain himself as you read. "if you don't wish for me to be your legal guardian and you want McGonagall to stay as your parent then that's fine I'll get the documents changed, please don't feel pressured." He sent you a small smile trying to read you. "McGonagall signed the papers, she's happy for me to be your legal parent but only if you want to -" 

"I'd love to." You smiled at him. "I'll still call McGonagall 'mum', I'll always see her as my mother but she and I both know that since you left I wanted nothing more than to be family to you." 

"(y/n), you are now my daughter legally, we are bound together by love and you are my family and when this is all over we are going to make up for lost time." He smiled. "Oh and look at the parchment behind it." You complied and took out the parchment to see a legal name change. "McGonagall also wanted you to have your own name now that you know the truth ..." The name change read: (Y/N) BLACK GRYFFINDOR

"That is ... if you want that name." 

"Of course I do ... it'll be weird not having McGonagall anymore -" 

"You wouldn't keep her last name forever anyway." Sirius smiled. "I have a feeling one day it'll change to something more fitting." 

You rolled your eyes at the man, knowing what he was implying. "Thank you for this, Dad." The two of you stood up and embraced in a hug. Sirius kissed the top of your head. 

"Merry Christmas my girl." 

"Merry Christmas Dad." 

A sudden crack noise pulled the two of you apart, Fred and George had now Apprated into the kitchen. "Merry Christmas boys." You and Sirius said in unison to the twins. Fred and George wished you both a Merry Christmas too as they sat along side you. 

"Look." You passed the parchment Sirius had gifted you to the boys so they could see. Fred read each pience of Parchment with a large beaming smile on his face, clearly happy for you.